Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
strange sense of déjà vu...
Last post by taillow
Today 11:19 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 11:17 PM
Looking for headers and...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:14 PM
In Comes the Storm-...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:08 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 11:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 27th, 2020, 05:47 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
Nightpaw sat alone, tail tapping thoughtfully. He was.. well, he was sad. Nightpaw didn't know why, he just.. did. @gs29513
Deadkit was out in the clearing, without a purpose for once. Well, really there was one. She was looking for Nightpaw, a bit nervous to be LOOKING for interaction with a cat, but she was. She wasn't sure why, but she wanted to talk to him. It seemed like the right thing to do. She wouldn't go quite as far as to say Starclan destined it, but it did come as a bit of a surprise just how easy he was to find. Only adding to her discomfort really. Still, she walked up, a bit more sedately than normal, and mewed somewhat formally Hello Nightpaw. How are you? Are you ok? Oops. That last bit just........slipped out. But maybe.....he wouldn't mind? Because he did look a little distant, and sad, if she had to guess.
Old September 27th, 2020, 05:57 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Lion View Post

Seedpaw thought it was weird that Thornpaw thought they were the same things. It wasn't true. Badgers weren't as bad. "A badger doesn't attack unless you do something to piss them off foxes on the other hand attack you for no reason.", she meowed. She was saying this more to show she wasn't as mousebrained as she thought. Seedpaw hoped her friend wouldn't be angry at her words.
So Seedpaw did have a bit of a reason why she liked badgers. She hadn't convinced Thornpaw, who had always thought of them as huge foxes, but she at least thought her friend was a bit less muddled up in the head. Her ears flicking as a fly buzzed slowly around them, she mewed Well, I never really met a badger, and I had always heard them talked about the same as foxes.
So I figured they WERE the same.
Hopefully that would clear things up. Trying to change the subject, she asked So how have you been lately?
Old September 27th, 2020, 07:06 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Quicksilver could've had an enjoyable day by himself, Pumapaw was nowhere to be seen so far, so he hoped that she'd decided to take the day off from bothering him and find entertainment elsewhere. So that left Quicksilver with... well... no one else to bother him. He didn't have many friends to hang out with, but that didn't matter.... at least he didn't want it to matter... because he could simply have a relaxing day on his own and not have to worry about anything but maybe a possible patrol he would be thrown on.

But woe and behold, he was approached by a young apprentice with a bit of a limp.... Stagpaw, if he recalled correctly. The young tom's entire sentence threw Quicksilver for a loop. He blinked large blue eyes at the pale colored apprentice for a moment, desperately trying to figure out what in the world he had said.
He needed to break this down. Livereater.....? Was that his name? A nickname perhaps? Quicksilver would have no idea how Stagpaw would've come up with that, it sounded like a jumbled mess of sounds that didn't resemble his name in any way. Secondly.... bees? Gah. Quicksilver hated bees. And then there were some more funky sounds being spit out..... herpwerp and old? Quicksilver was convinced that Stagpaw had somehow gotten into the medicine den and eaten a little too much catmint... it might do the clan good if he knocked him out until the effects wore off because this was far too much nonsense in one little sentence.
"Bees and fun should never be in the same sentence." Quicksilver finally said, deciding he should start with responding to the part he actually understood. "Have you ever even seen a bee? Especially when you try to take their honey....." Quicksilver gave a small little shiver and shook his head. "Bees are stuff of the Dark Forest, and that's a fact." Technically it wasn't but.... Stagpaw didn't know that. Quicksilver could be a little dramatic if he wanted to, right?

@Arie
Wow. This cat was really slow in the head. Stagpaw didn't really get it... why did it take him so long to form a reasonable sentence and why was he staring at him like... like he'd grown a second head? Looking back at his neck, Stagpaw confirmed that indeed there was not a second head attached to his neck and he looked back at Livereater in even more confusion. What was he staring at? Like he didn't have a second head and he was quite sure that he didn't bear anything that looked wrong so what could be like... looked at? His paw he knew was a given but Quicksilver was looking at him. Like... the entire him. Oh and then he finally said something but... this was what he'd been expecting. What was there with adults and their wrong perception of 'fun'? Bees were fun! And in denial he shook his head and lifted his paw and poked it at Livereater's chest and then proceeded to attempt to slap his ears as the dumb warrior asked if he'd ever seen a bee. Did he not see the many battle scars Stagpaw had on his body? "I'VE SEEN MANY BEES! And I've been fighting them too! AND I was actually useful and I got their honey for Oogly and Old and Herpwerp to use! So... bees ARE fun you're just some old guy who does not see the fun in it... but do you wanna go bee watching with me? We're not destroying a nest just... having fun!" he smiled brightly and looked up at the warrior quizzingly.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 27th, 2020, 09:05 AM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelClaw View Post
Mistkit sat up from CinderMoon's nest.
Yes what now? @ILoveLeafpool
l Whutekit l
"I went to apolagize and he was ranting on about having no emotions and wanting to go to the dark forest. It's really worrying me." she said, explaining the situation. "And when I left he said 'May the dark forest darken your path' Why would he do that?" she flopped dejectedly onto the ground.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old September 27th, 2020, 11:16 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Coldamber nodded respectfully to Quicksilver.
"I hope so, too. From what I hear, it's a kit and she's a problem child, but until I see her in person, I won't know for sure. I hope it's an overstatement or something. Good luck and take care, I believe in the both of you."
She ducked her head and padded back to the Medicine Den to prepare for her trek to ThunderClan.

Shockholly looked to her fellow warrior, turned temporary Medicine Cat.
"The more you think of yourself as inferior or underprepared, the more likely it is to be true. You know? Has partially to do with your ability to believe you can do it and part actually remembering what to do."
If he was going to be a nervous wreck, he wouldn't be very good at this. She didn't need to do a lot of the heavy lifting in this, so to speak.

Problem child? Oh boy. Quicksilver had seen enough of that dealing with Pumapaw. He hoped that Coldamber would never have to deal with a cat like her. Quicksilver didn't wish that upon anyone, really. He watched the medicine cat pad away before flicking his ears and turning to Shockholly as the feline beside him began to speak.
Her statement caught him a bit off guard... was he acting like he couldn't do this? Quicksilver took a bit of offense to that, honestly.... his incompetent social skills shouldn't deter his ability to slap a few leaves on a wound and call it a day. The tom opened his mouth to refute Shockholly's words, but after a moment he realized that getting into an argument wasn't going to help anyone. Besides.... he'd probably just end up failing this completely, and Quicksilver didn't want to do that. Failure was not an option. Plus, failure lead back to Pumapaw's nagging, if she heard he had this job and completely blew it, she'd go nuts laughing. He'd probably never hear the end of it.
"I've got no problem with remembering things. But I will heed your advice." Quicksilver meowed with a slight twitch of his ear.
Formality and precision was what he needed to focus on here. He could do that with no problem. Hopefully no one like... came in needing comfort and therapy or something. Quicksilver would be no good at that. At all.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 27th, 2020, 11:30 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Breezefeather was tired. The silver tom had gone out for just... a peaceful evening in the sun and he laid down upon the rock green eyes watching the setting sun.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 27th, 2020, 11:49 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

IDK...
He is a really bad bully.
I could see him being evil in the future..
But me and Icekit are preparing.
He wants to kill me. And Icekit oh and Nightpaw. For no reason! @ILoveLeafpool
Old September 27th, 2020, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrelClaw View Post
IDK...
He is a really bad bully.
I could see him being evil in the future..
But me and Icekit are preparing.
He wants to kill me. And Icekit oh and Nightpaw. For no reason! @ILoveLeafpool
l Whitekit l
"You don't think.. no! He can't!" she whimpered, "What if a Dark Forest cat has turned him on us?" she asked. "I miss when he was nice."

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old September 27th, 2020, 12:13 PM
clearing away the dust

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Oh this was more fun than she'd been expecting. And then at Coyotepaw's bold words Weaselskip couldn't help but want to the test out the young molly, and hey, how much harm had a small race ever done to anyone? Outside of destroying their ego that was, and tearing down some pride and someone from the tall rock they were sitting on, it was no harm done. And if they got offended by loosing, that was their problem. And to her, or from what she'd picked up, Coyotepaw didn't seem like the one who would take loosing too hard... it was more her who would be stuck with a wounded pride but sometimes that was worth sacrificing too for the better of others. Pride could be rebuilt faster than low self-esteem. Of which Weaselskip may have too much off so that it was bordering arrogance but hey, each had their differences. "You sure you can beat me?" she inquired slightly, a grin forming on her face and a smile in her voice. "Want to see if you can back up those words of yours?" A race wouldn't be all that bad and with the stream in sight they could hydrate there and Weasel's own plans could unfold.
Coyotepaw grinned at the warrior's response, tail twitching with excitement.
"You're on! Onetwothreego!!" And with that quick exclaimation, she was off, dashing quickly towards the scent of the water. She didn't quite know where she was going, but surely she could find it just fine. If weasel wanted a race, she was gonna give Weasel quite a race!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old September 27th, 2020, 12:45 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Well I do not know what to do!
All I know is to be prepared for the future.
He might be out for blood when he is older.
Are you wanting to koin me and Icekit? @ILoveLeafpool
Closed Thread