Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 03:40 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 03:39 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 03:39 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 03:38 PM
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2017, 08:08 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
A thoughtful expression went across his face, as he thought just for a moment, before finalizing his decision. "Maybe..south?" Leafpaw suggested, the calm expression still plastered. I can't wait to tell Remorakit about this! He thought, enthusiasm bursting through him. Exploring wasn't on Leafpaw's list of awesome. But it was something interesting to do, at least. Excitement, slowly flashed through him. Something to do, that was want he wanted. His brown tabby flicked in excitement, but calmness was still plastered on his face, and complete patience.
Sunstrike smiled and nodded. "Alright, let's go!" she said. She tried to think of anything to the south of the camp, but her mind slipped. What was there? "Is there anything you've heard about and wanted to see?" she asked as she walked slowly toward the entrance to camp. Maybe if he mentioned something it would jog her memory.

((Sorry this is so short... :/))
Old February 22nd, 2017, 12:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{you're an Angel ;v; and my inspiration is back! yay!}

Bluejay raised an eyebrow at Hawkfeather's statement, respect, such an odd word, he didn't know how to use that...emotion correctly. He let out a snort and lashed his tail, his fur fluffed out as a cold wind blew past, for a few seconds he forgot that it was still leaf-bare, it was warm, oddly enough warmer than when he was with Fala. Something tugged at his heart at the thought of the loner, something inside him flickered, light up, he felt weird, like he just wanted to get up and leave Hawkfeather, go talk, joke, and argue with her. He turned his blue gaze back up to the molly and felt all of those emotions go away, something stronger hit him when he saw her, something...bigger, something even brighter, the flame in his soul grew bigger, and they just met, a few minutes ago they were just strangers, didn't know anything about one another, but they just shared they're life stories with one another, odd. "hmm i'll respect you if you show me that I should, and yes he will be an amazing leader....better than Ratnight anyways. Any leader that can lead their clan with confidence, power, and hope is a good leader to me, even if they are evil." he stated, though he wouldn't want the leader to be evil, but evil can be different to other cats, evil is interpreted in different ways, just like good, those words meanings mean different things depending on the cat. He let out a chuckle and pushed those thoughts away, he could thing deeply about life another time, but for now, all he wanted to focus on was the molly sitting in front of him, he couldn't tear his eyes away from her, she seemed so shine brighter than the sun, it enticed him, and he couldn't explain why.

The silver warrior shrugged at her question, not really caring about the past, though it did sting him whenever he thought about it, who wouldn't be hurt by their past? "That was in the past, I don't really seek anyone's pity. I couldn't change anything about it, she died in a fire saving out lives, in my opinion she was more of a warrior than I could ever wish to be." he stated, his words were masked with confidence, he didn't need to seem soft emotional tom, he needed to be strong, just like his mother. Upon her other question he shook his head "No I like it here in thunderclan, its my second home, and I don't plan on leaving this one behind. I'm not like my sister, I stick with the clan that took me in." he snorted, his tail lashed when he pictured his sister running away, disappearing in the moors of the rabbit chasers. He greatly detested cats who change their beliefs so quickly, and so much, it annoyed him, angered him, they were untrust worthy, and he hated it because his sister was one of them, it hit too close to home. "It's quite alright, no need to explain yourself it's a normal thing to do, just not used to them being so fast." he chuckled, amusement evident in his words, he liked this, talking with her, it made him happy, bubbly, giddy, he decided that he should do it more often, for a few moments he completely forgot about fala.
{XD I'm far from an angel according to my sister...but thx (:
And yay! So glad your inspiration's back!!}

Hawkfeather grinned at the tom again, although her hues seemed to hold a farther off, more distant look as she did so. For the moment being, she was no longer in the clearing- or at least, no longer in the present clearing. She was in a clearing before the fire, before the battle, a long time ago when she had still thought everything would stay the same. She was beginning to realize how naïve of her that had been. But she had been young. No- she still was young. Young and learning in a way that she would never understand. Learning about things she would never understand. And why? Well, she supposed they were necessary points of life that she would have to learn at some point or another, but the question that kept playing in her head was why she had to learn them now. Wouldn't it be simpler to learn these silly things when she was actually going to use them? And if she was actually going to use them? Hawkfeather sighed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as she glanced over at Bluejay. He had been through the same things she had. Well- as far as the past few moons went, he had, at least. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to lose part of her family in something so horrible as a fire. Though she could still remember the screams, the sounds- once again, the she cat tried to shut the awful memory out from her mind, though she knew it was unlikely she'd be able to do so successfully. And even if she could...that memory was as much a part of her as her Clan life was. It was part of her Clan life. She would remember it- and maybe someday it would come in handy. The she cat's blue hues fixed themselves on Bluejay as he began to speak again.

"Oh, I don't want respect. I was just saying I would hope you would if I were leader, cause y'know...leaders always want lots of respect. The ones I remember, anyways. Never really saw Ashstar that much. That's an interesting point you made, though...but I dunno if it's true. I mean, a leader could have confidence, power and hope, but could be really dumb. Or be super unagile. Would you want a leader like that leading us into battle? Making decisions for our Clan?" Hawkfeather asked, cocking her head to the side as she examined the tom. For all she cared, as long as Gyrewind- soon to be Gyrestar, she would have to remember that- was concerned, as long as he didn't end up like Ratnight and led the Clan honestly and intelligently, even if he didn't have power or confidence...she would be happy.

Because after all, the Clan members were there to help with things like power and confidence. Intelligence and honesty were things that weren't built up as easily- and she supposed hope wasn't either. Hope was a good thing to have, even in the dark times that had been going on. "Well, wherever she is now, I'm sure she's proud of you." Hawkfeather mewed, her voice becoming more gentle and less sweet and happy. She did have the ability to calm down. Sometimes it was surprising, at other times, it seemed almost as though she really understood. And although she didn't know what it was like to lose someone in a fire, she could understand what it was like for someone you cared about to leave you. But in her voice, it sounded almost as though she had been there. Like she was absolutely sure, without a shadow of a doubt. "Oh. Well, don't blame your sister...some cats just can't stay in one place. Either that or they don't feel like their birth place- or the place that they end up at, in you guys' case- is where they're meant to be," The she cat smiled again, a bright, airy expression on her features. Her voice didn't sound as calm and understanding now. It sounded bright and cheerful again, like the naïve younger warrior that everyone expected her to be. That she...was, in a manner of speaking. She laughed as the tom spoke again, her eyes sparking with that familiar bright light that they seemed to carry so often. "Well, that's me...fast. I guess. I've been described that way, at least cats say I talk fast, and they say I'm super cheerful all the time. I guess I do kinda come off that way, huh?" She asked, cocking her head to the side as she examined the silver warrior, waiting for an answer.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 04:29 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
[MENTION=1736]Turtlestrike/MENTION]

Turtlestrike ducked out of the nursery and padded over to Jaymist. "Hi," she mewed. "I've just told Flameleaf the news."
" what did she say? " he asked

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]
Old February 22nd, 2017, 05:49 PM
SpecialCupcake

Cinderblaze gazed around the large clearing intently, slightly staying back in the shadows, although they did little to conceal her brightly colored fur. She felt ill-at-ease, not seeing any cats she knew well enough to approach and speak to. Normally she would have no problem conversing with other cats, but she felt slightly as if she had never met some of the cats in her clan ever before in her life.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
" what did she say? " he asked
"Shr said congratulations, " she purred.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:06 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
West padded into the camp besides his sister, eyes widening just a tiny bit more than usual as he took in the clearing of ThunderClan's camp. It was more than he had been expecting, to say the least. He was almost overwhelmed by all of the scents and sounds of so many cats gathered in one area. Swallowing heavily, he inched slightly closer to his sister. Sure, the tom was used to risks, but this was just plain crazy to him. He could barely stand a few cats at a time, and there were quite a lot more than just a few in this camp. Once Littledragon stepped away, and all eyes turned onto them, he had to swallow a growl. However, he couldn't help his fur from bristling just the tiniest bit. What are you looking at? The tom dug his claws into the ground, trying to make himself look bigger and tougher than he actually was. He snapped his gaze away from the other cats at his sister's voice, his blue hues narrowed. "She better not," The lonor meowed, his voice hard. "She doesn't seem like the type to do that though."

Zerosight stepped out of his den after a few moments, breathing in the scents of the clan. He caught wind of West and South immediately, and figured it was these two cats that apparently wanted to talk to him. There was something similar in the way they smelled, but he definitely didn't know these two lonors. What business do these two have with me...? He frowned, and padded over to them, the fur on his shoulders bristling. The medicine cat could smell blood on the male cat, from when West had scratched his nose, but made no attempt to help him yet. "What do you want?" He asked, his tone clipped and cold. The tom could act tough and grumpy, but it was clear that he was weak. He was skinny under his thick coat of winter fur, and they could probably tell that he was blind, as well as quite old.
As she heard pawsteps coming her way, South's head instantly jerked up, swiveling her ears towards the sound of a cat approaching them. She let her blue gaze take in the appearance of Zerosight, and couldn't help but softly gasp. Right off, she could easily tell that this time was rather old, and definitely... "Blind?" she echoed under her breath, having no regard for how offensive that would sound had he heard her. The ginger and white she-cat continued to stand there, observing the tom. This? This is what my brother died for? What did he ever do to deserve that? she thought, a bit of anger boiling inside her belly. She'd expected the cat to be a leader of some sort. A more... well, cat looking feline. This tom in front of her... He was weak and frail. He shouldn't been the one to die. Not North she thought, her eyes narrowing just a bit. "Are you Zerosight?" she asked, an edge to her voice as she spoke. She'd wanted to put her best paw forward, but after seeing the state this so-called "medicine cat" was in, infuriated South, and unconsciously her claws slid out from their sheaths. Not even giving him a moment to answer, the she-cat started into it, trying to swallow the bile that had risen in her throat. "We're here to talk about North. Or, Northpath. Whoever he was known as here." She stared at the tom, right into his sightless eyes, and wished with all she had that he could see.

Last edited by spade; February 22nd, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 11:42 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Aime'Storm chuckled,"Not all kits are as mature as you are,their personalities only have room to grow when they are young. Give them time." he mewed. In his opinion most kits were hyper active and playful,yipping like there was no tomorrow but he didn't look down on it,he missed those care free days honestly. "Every cat has the potential to be a good warrior,but as a mentor I can't control my apprentices heart." This is what he believed,he believed that every cat was born innocent, not good or bad and in Thunderclan,was raised with good influences. But he could not control how his apprentice would end up,he could not control their attitude and personality or destiny-some cats simply couldn't be helped. "My name is Aime'Storm,it's nice to meet you Krestal." He called her only by her prefix,as he saw her more mature then a kit in his mind. He figured the shecat would comment on his name,seeing as it was his kittypet name he was given and not a typical warrior name.
Kestrelkit felt a slight prickle of pride when the warrior mentioned her being more mature. She wasn't often seen that way- stuck up, rude, a know it all were all words that others generally used to describe her. It's not my fault they don't want to act more grown up, she thought with a frustrated twitch of her tail. Sometimes she wondered if perhaps she should act more like them. Young, and free...but then she shook the thoughts aside. She liked how she was! And she hated feeling like she needed to change for anyone...especially someone like them. "I suppose that's true..." She mewed, glancing towards the two kits who were still complaining over something. She sighed, her ears going back in an annoyed manner. She just didn't understand why they had to act as though they didn't understand literally anything. "Hm. I don't know about that, some cats say some pretty rude things in the nursery...dark things, too. I don't know if they've picked them up from their parents or if they're really thinking those things, but I don't think they're going to be very good warriors." Kestrelkit sighed, looking down at her paws as her tail continued to rapidly twitch. She glanced back up at the warrior, wondering what he thought of her statement. Not everyone had the right to become a warrior- not in Kestrelkit's opinion. What about those cats who were jerks? "Aime'Storm? That's an unusual name for a Clan cat..." Kestrelkit murmured, and she glanced over at the older tom uncertainly. Was he a Clan cat? What would he be doing outside the nursery if he weren't? And besides that, he seemed to have quite a bit of knowledge on Clan life...she relaxed, the tip of her tail still twitching thoughtfully though the suspicion had vanished from her expression. "It's nice to meet you too, though," She added with a small smile.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Crowpaw nodded. "Indeed." was his simple reply. "Do you know where your sister goes often?" he asked, trying to keep his voice monotone rather then dark.
She paused before she spat," Riverclan. Webdrop is in Riverclan... We don't talk because she murders kits for fun. Even evil cats don't kill newborn kits for fun..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 23rd, 2017, 01:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
She paused before she spat," Riverclan. Webdrop is in Riverclan... We don't talk because she murders kits for fun. Even evil cats don't kill newborn kits for fun..."
"I see well im off, I'll see you later." he meowed and went I to the territory
(To the rc territory, if you wanna have crow kill web)
Old February 23rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelkit felt a slight prickle of pride when the warrior mentioned her being more mature. She wasn't often seen that way- stuck up, rude, a know it all were all words that others generally used to describe her. It's not my fault they don't want to act more grown up, she thought with a frustrated twitch of her tail. Sometimes she wondered if perhaps she should act more like them. Young, and free...but then she shook the thoughts aside. She liked how she was! And she hated feeling like she needed to change for anyone...especially someone like them. "I suppose that's true..." She mewed, glancing towards the two kits who were still complaining over something. She sighed, her ears going back in an annoyed manner. She just didn't understand why they had to act as though they didn't understand literally anything. "Hm. I don't know about that, some cats say some pretty rude things in the nursery...dark things, too. I don't know if they've picked them up from their parents or if they're really thinking those things, but I don't think they're going to be very good warriors." Kestrelkit sighed, looking down at her paws as her tail continued to rapidly twitch. She glanced back up at the warrior, wondering what he thought of her statement. Not everyone had the right to become a warrior- not in Kestrelkit's opinion. What about those cats who were jerks? "Aime'Storm? That's an unusual name for a Clan cat..." Kestrelkit murmured, and she glanced over at the older tom uncertainly. Was he a Clan cat? What would he be doing outside the nursery if he weren't? And besides that, he seemed to have quite a bit of knowledge on Clan life...she relaxed, the tip of her tail still twitching thoughtfully though the suspicion had vanished from her expression. "It's nice to meet you too, though," She added with a small smile.
Unlike the other he felt that everycat had the chance to be a warrior. As a ex kittypet he had the mindset anycat could do anything aslong as they had the right heart for it. "Somecats are born the way they are,there's nothing their mentors can do about that unfortunately," this also applied to the recent events of the Era,and how Bucknight had been a reincarnation of Emberstar. The thought still chilled him,how a cat could be born with such ambition and an evil heart. "When people are not used to things,it scares them so they throw insults. I've just seen everything." he replied simply. Being a kittypet he had no room to be judgmental over a mature kit,just because her personality was different for her age group. "I used to be a kittypet,and I requested to keep the first part of my name. Aime means loved where I come from." he had been a warrior for many seasons and had grown beyond loyal to his clan,the reminder of his name warmed him. He had no loyalty to his kittypet roots anymore,but his named showed and was a living constant reminder that he could be just as firece and brave as a clan born cat even if he was a kittypet-like a storm.
Closed Thread