Last post by Bean
Today 10:48 PM

Old April 22nd, 2018, 05:30 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Ashen’s Woods (Open!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"Meh like you can beat me." she said with a laugh. She didn't like being told twice or more times to move when she was comfortable. She liked when the moon made her pelt glow. She didn't like this tom right now. This tom is annoying her but she also admired him for trying to get her off his territory.
“You’re right. I can definitely beat you.” He hissed, his head tossing angrily. This molly was seemingly serene, but she was ticking him off. He arose, slowly drawing himself up to his full height. “This is my territory and I’m done trying to woo you with sweet words or whatever. Respect my boundaries or leave.” He growled, his tan fur spiking upwards to the sky along his spine. He planted his paws firmly, unsheathing his claws to show her he was ready to fight if he needed too.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:28 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

“You’re right. I can definitely beat you.” He hissed, his head tossing angrily. This molly was seemingly serene, but she was ticking him off. He arose, slowly drawing himself up to his full height. “This is my territory and I’m done trying to woo you with sweet words or whatever. Respect my boundaries or leave.” He growled, his tan fur spiking upwards to the sky along his spine. He planted his paws firmly, unsheathing his claws to show her he was ready to fight if he needed too.

Moon knew he had to fight to stay so she lunged herself at Ashen with her claws out.

Old April 23rd, 2018, 08:11 PM
boo

Quote:
Moon knew he had to fight to stay so she lunged herself at Ashen with her claws out.
Ashen had seen her tensing before she had leapt, and he had expected it, and he made a swift dodge to the side, narrowly missing her attack. She was fast, he was surprised. This battle would be close. He slammed into the ground, rearing back up on his hind paws to try and swat at her when she landed. He hissed loudly, and as he reared up, he lost his balance, leaving an opening for her.
(So basically, I left an opening for you since he had dodged to make this fair. Take it if you want! :3)

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 24th, 2018, 07:05 AM

Quote:

Ashen had seen her tensing before she had leapt, and he had expected it, and he made a swift dodge to the side, narrowly missing her attack. She was fast, he was surprised. This battle would be close. He slammed into the ground, rearing back up on his hind paws to try and swat at her when she landed. He hissed loudly, and as he reared up, he lost his balance, leaving an opening for her.
(So basically, I left an opening for you since he had dodged to make this fair. Take it if you want! :3)
Moon looked at the tom and say where she could get him she got up and clawed him. She bounced on top of him with a hiss.

Old April 24th, 2018, 03:15 PM
boo

Quote:
Moon looked at the tom and say where she could get him she got up and clawed him. She bounced on top of him with a hiss.
Ashen felt the shecat leap upon him, and then claw him, and his shoulder buckled under the weight, and he brought both of them crashing down into the leaf mulch. After he had rolled, he found himself underneath Moon, and he hissed loudly. He swung his claws towards her leg, reaching to unbalance her.
(No, you did it right! In fact, that was a good way to claw ashen!)

~pom~

Old April 24th, 2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:

Ashen felt the shecat leap upon him, and then claw him, and his shoulder buckled under the weight, and he brought both of them crashing down into the leaf mulch. After he had rolled, he found himself underneath Moon, and he hissed loudly. He swung his claws towards her leg, reaching to unbalance her.
(No, you did it right! In fact, that was a good way to claw ashen!)

Ashen swung his paw at her and she got unbalanced. She lay on the ground trying to get up but her leg cramped under her she could'nt feel it. She scooted her way to Ashen to scratch him her paw swung for muzzle.

(Is it ok if I make her get her paw heart like this.)

Old April 24th, 2018, 04:14 PM
boo

Quote:
Ashen swung his paw at her and she got unbalanced. She lay on the ground trying to get up but her leg cramped under her she could'nt feel it. She scooted her way to Ashen to scratch him her paw swung for muzzle.

(Is it ok if I make her get her paw heart like this.)
(That’s fine,)
Ashen watched as she tumbled to the ground. With a sneer of triumph, he glared at her, his chest puffed up while tinged with blood. Suddenly, Moon’s paw smacked his in the muzzle, and he reared, blood trickling into his mouth. “Coward!” He yowled loudly, slamming his paws randomly, hoping to catch her off guard.

~pom~

Old April 24th, 2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:

(That’s fine,)
Ashen watched as she tumbled to the ground. With a sneer of triumph, he glared at her, his chest puffed up while tinged with blood. Suddenly, Moon’s paw smacked his in the muzzle, and he reared, blood trickling into his mouth. “Coward!” He yowled loudly, slamming his paws randomly, hoping to catch her off guard.

"Ya ok you think that." She said as she got her self up no matter how much her paw heart. She watched him slam his paws but it didn't catch her off gard she reared up taking a jump at him even though her paw heart.

(You can doge some of her attacks because I let her get up even though her paw is twisted and that's not really fair so you can doge some attacks.) (Also right now I won't answer that fast because fly's are annoying.)

Old April 24th, 2018, 04:36 PM
boo

Quote:
"Ya ok you think that." She said as she got her self up no matter how much her paw heart. She watched him slam his paws but it didn't catch her off gard she reared up taking a jump at him even though her paw heart.

(You can doge some of her attacks because I let her get up even though her paw is twisted and that's not really fair so you can doge some attacks.) (Also right now I won't answer that fast because fly's are annoying.)
Yes! Finally, someone agrees with me!))
Ashen felt her jump on him, and he quickly ducked just as her paws nearly touched him. They brushed over his spine as she leapt over him, and he rolled onto the dusty ground, reeling. He then stood up, growling at Moon.

~pom~

Old April 24th, 2018, 04:56 PM

Quote:

Yes! Finally, someone agrees with me!))
Ashen felt her jump on him, and he quickly ducked just as her paws nearly touched him. They brushed over his spine as she leapt over him, and he rolled onto the dusty ground, reeling. He then stood up, growling at Moon.

She turned back and growled."Fine I'll leave." She said turning to the border with her head down and her tail down.

(I do not want to end here I just said that.)