Search Party!
Last post by Kix
Today 12:41 AM

Old April 4th, 2019, 08:22 PM
Bet you can't catch me!

Gender: Dolls are creepy. Cars are cool. But guess what? Female
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: The Drama Contiues (Open!)

(How does everyone suddenly know my cats name? I don't remember her yowling it at the top of her lungs ) @Pluto @Gold

What's this? Someone amazing is reading this?!?!
Have a great day! ~Twilight
https://twilightleap.wixsite.com/mycharactersite

Last edited by Twilightleap; April 4th, 2019 at 08:26 PM.
Old April 4th, 2019, 08:23 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold View Post

@Rosemew
@Pluto
@Twilightleap

"Get away from Twilight!" Ivyheart hissed, attempting to claw at the other cats ears and draw blood.
(Ooo this looks interesting, I'll drag a new OC in if u guys don't mind me joining @Rosemew @Twilightleap@Pluto )

A Farley young she, Around 14 moons, bolted through the outskirts, her fluffy greyish brown pelt was spiked up.'NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, Keeping running Paisley!'. Her thoughts ran wild as Her amber eye glistened in fear, feeling a sting on her left eye along with multiple wounds on her shoulder and back. She heard the sound of dogs bolting after her, she skidded to a stop as she was blocked off by a cliff, frantic she spotted a tree hanging over the cliff, she looked at the dogs who were about to run straight into her.Paisley quickly lept at the tree branch pulling her self up, she then quickly but silently lept off the tree and bolted in the other direction. After a short while she gave a relieved sigh as she huffed."T-That was close...". Now on edge she suddenly heard voices she quietly hid her self in the bushes as she peeked at who it was, four cats stood there before one bolted for it.'Just my luck first I run into dogs on my way out and now I have to dodge these nut-cases!'.Paisley thought sulkily as she stayed hidden listening to their conversation.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 4th, 2019 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Fixing post
Old April 5th, 2019, 03:02 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@TawnyNeedsACoffee@Pluto @Gold @Twilightleap

The tabby whipped her head to look at the clan cat. Her eyes widened, the narrow faced molly gave a chesire grin. "Alas, the clan cat does speak!" She yelled, hissing with laughter as she saw Aries get slashed on the ear. Her ears perked up, sniffing the air.
Whipping her head to look around, she wandered where the new feline was. There was most definitely a new feline she smelt the scent, smelling some blood. "New cat!" She cooed. "Come out, where ever you are!" She called, though she looked back at the two, hearing the toms words. "Perfect, indeed." She told, her tail lashing as she crouched down.
"This will definitely be fun, won't it clan cat?!" She called out with a laugh, tensing her muscles. Her pupils turned to slits, her green eyes glinting with amusement.
She leapt at the other molly quickly, claws unsheathed. Hoping to slash her cheek, or tackle her in the process.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 5th, 2019 at 03:03 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 07:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @Pluto @Gold @Twilightleap

The tabby whipped her head to look at the clan cat. Her eyes widened, the narrow faced molly gave a chesire grin. "Alas, the clan cat does speak!" She yelled, hissing with laughter as she saw Aries get slashed on the ear. Her ears perked up, sniffing the air.
Whipping her head to look around, she wandered where the new feline was. There was most definitely a new feline she smelt the scent, smelling some blood. "New cat!" She cooed. "Come out, where ever you are!" She called, though she looked back at the two, hearing the toms words. "Perfect, indeed." She told, her tail lashing as she crouched down.
"This will definitely be fun, won't it clan cat?!" She called out with a laugh, tensing her muscles. Her pupils turned to slits, her green eyes glinting with amusement.
She leapt at the other molly quickly, claws unsheathed. Hoping to slash her cheek, or tackle her in the process.
Hearing the voice of nut-case number one Paisley pressed herself closer to the ground, she knew they could smell her but they couldn't see her among all the greenery. Her eyes widen the slightest bit at the sight of the tabby she and the clan cat but instead of fear she just felt bitter.'Well...This isn't the first time I have met cats like her, the one that acts like a innocent but crazy nut job until the murderous intent starts to shine through as they see their prey at the weakest...'. She thought bluntly as she observed the cats, she then looked at the 'Viscous bone eating wild cat' everyone had made clan cats out to be.'The silent type I see, not very sociable or talkative I guess- Well, it's better then Miss Pshyco over there....and the Tom...it seems he's like the Pshyco nut job, possibly a tad less crazy...not completely a show off either...He's the type who have the hardest personality to crack...Very mysterious...not one to be trusted nor taken lightly...'.Paisley narrowed her eyes as she peered from the bushes at the three, seeing this was probably her chance to escape to higher ground she slowly but silently climbed up the tree and sat on the 3rd lowest branch, watching the three idiots do the most randomness and stupidest thing the she had ever seen in her life.

(xD Paisley is like me when I see girls cry over their hair and makeup being ruined @Pluto @Twilightleap @Gold @Rosemew )

RP Tracker
Old April 5th, 2019, 07:59 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

( well I was waiting for gold...buut..)
@Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Aries couldn't help but chuckle at how ....insane Roxie seemed to be he found it amusing which in turn made another thought pop up in his head she will be a great addition to our ' family ' his family .....was technically a little group , he purred with a swish of his tail. "when this is all over . I have something to tell you that may interest you" he meowed to Roxie before scanning the area "how ever ....I'll be finding that new cat. Have fun with the wild one." he meowed and began slithering off, his nose twitched as he was trying to find the felines scent , he knew she was there. His ears twitched as he looked up at the trees, he smirked, and sat down once he spotted the she cat which did take him longer than he wanted "greetings kit. " he meowed.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 5th, 2019, 08:05 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Blueberry looked around, lost. Nuts! I'm lost.... again she thought. She walked around, looking for someone. She got distracted by a butterfly. She ran after it, catching it in her paws. She saw cats and hid in a bush. She was very young and shy.

@Pluto @Rosemew @Gold @Twilightleap

Last edited by ~Silverkit~; April 5th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
( well I was waiting for gold...buut..)
@Rosemew @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Aries couldn't help but chuckle at how ....insane Roxie seemed to be he found it amusing which in turn made another thought pop up in his head she will be a great addition to our ' family ' his family .....was technically a little group , he purred with a swish of his tail. "when this is all over . I have something to tell you that may interest you" he meowed to Roxie before scanning the area "how ever ....I'll be finding that new cat. Have fun with the wild one." he meowed and began slithering off, his nose twitched as he was trying to find the felines scent , he knew she was there. His ears twitched as he looked up at the trees, he smirked, and sat down once he spotted the she cat which did take him longer than he wanted "greetings kit. " he meowed.
Paisely looked blankly at him before a smirked formed on her face looking down at the Tom."Hello Old man~". The brownish grey she replied softly but harshly to being called "kit", Paisely was smaller then average but she was 14 moons, she was basically what clan cats called a apprentice.Knowing fully well what these cats could do she remained up in the tree as she spoke in a blunt manner."Looked like you and Miss Pshyco were enjoying tormenting those cats back there, is that what you guys do for fun around here?".The young she laughed a bit as she cleaned off the blood in her coat."Well, I gotta say my favourite thing to do is either torment the dumb or play chase with narrowminded dogs". She said in a soft voice drenched in sarcasm,Her Amber eyes glinting mischievously.

(Paisely you savage lil bean xD)
@Rosemew @Pluto @Gold @Twilightleap @~Silverkit~

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 5th, 2019 at 08:48 PM.
Old April 5th, 2019, 08:56 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Paisely looked blankly at him before a smirked formed on her face looking down at the Tom."Hello Old man~". The brownish grey she replied softly but harshly to being called "kit", Paisely was smaller then average but she was 14 moons, she was basically what clan cats called a apprentice.Knowing fully well what these cats could do she remained up in the tree as she spoke in a blunt manner."Looked like you and Miss Pshyco were enjoying tormenting those cats back there, is that what you guys do for fun around here?".The young she laughed a bit as she cleaned off the blood in her coat."Well, I gotta say my favourite thing to do is either torment the dumb or play chase with narrowminded dogs". She said in a soft voice drenched in sarcasm,Her Amber eyes glinting mischievously.

(Paisely you savage lil bean xD)
@Rosemew @Pluto @Gold @Twilightleap @~Silverkit~
Blueberry walked around, bumping into 2 cats. She looked up at them. A tom and a young female. "Oh um, s-sorry." She said. She might seemed like a weak cat but she had a big temper.
@Pluto
Old April 6th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Blueberry walked around, bumping into 2 cats. She looked up at them. A tom and a young female. "Oh um, s-sorry." She said. She might seemed like a weak cat but she had a big temper.
@Pluto
Paisely's attention turned towards the shecat who looked around 8 or 9 moons old."I'd be careful being next to that one, he might not look it but he bites~". She snickered as she said HALF jokingly, her left eye had a scar that ran down it luckily she hadn't become blind in that eye from the dogs earlier.

Paisley looked back at the Tom older than her."So do you have a name or should I just call ya old man?".She smirked as she asked in mischief,she was finding this fun.

@Rosemew
@Pluto

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 6th, 2019 at 08:59 PM.
Old April 6th, 2019, 09:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @~Silverkit~

Aries just smirked with a tilt of his head as he heard the cats speak "your free to call me old man. But my name's Aries if you must know. " he replied but his ears swiveled backwards towards blueberry and chuckled . He looked at her over his shoulder "quite alright , but.....I'd listen to this kit. She has brains. " he meowed, his anger seeming to be gone but truthfully , he was doing his best to hold it down, it was still there , but mainly towards Twilight. His claws unsheathed and dug into the dirt at the thought of that ...cowardhis anger showed in his eyes for a split second before he looked back up at paisley. So many she cats.....I'm actually starting to wish for another tom ....to atleast make it not as....awkward .... he did feel like the odd one out of the whole group. Which was very rare. Korera Neko Tabun Aru No Shi No Watashi....Seishintekini Hanashichū No Kōsu( these cats might be the death of me...Mentally speaking of course he thought as he slightly looked down .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )