Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Starpoint
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:30 PM
Frozen Reign's new...
Today 01:25 PM
Purrk Question
by wendigo
Last post by ghost.
Today 01:21 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 01:18 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Today 01:03 PM

Old September 26th, 2020, 10:36 AM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Echoing Whispers (PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
// @Trouble

Would she say yes? Whispertail had never...felt...this...way. As a WindClan warrior, he'd never noticed anyone else besides his family. Hadn't...thought about anyone else.

Maybe if he'd cared, he would've cared to stay.

And.

She.

Said.

"YES!"
-Echowind-

Echowind nuzzled her new mate affectionately. But then realization hit her like a rock. No. This... Was wrong. She shouldn't have said yes. What would Twilightstar say if she found out? She couldn't leave her Clan! Yes, she would be with Whispertail, but...

The thought made her really upset. Without realizing it, the small molly began to sob. She loved him, she really did, but...She shouldn't. This was wrong.

What had she gotten herself into?

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; September 27th, 2020 at 07:15 AM.
Old September 27th, 2020, 09:11 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Trouble

Whispertail returned her nuzzle, fiery love in his eyes. He would never leave her. They could be together forever. Whispertail smiled, and in that smile, he released his past, he released Braveheart, Sunsetstrike...Wolfwhisper.

Oh no. Now...his new mate was...sobbing? Whispertail wrapped his body around her smaller one, comforting her. Why was this happening? Could they be happy for one second?

"It'll be alright."
being this young is art

Old September 27th, 2020, 09:23 AM
full time disappointment

Quote:
// @Trouble

Whispertail returned her nuzzle, fiery love in his eyes. He would never leave her. They could be together forever. Whispertail smiled, and in that smile, he released his past, he released Braveheart, Sunsetstrike...Wolfwhisper.

Oh no. Now...his new mate was...sobbing? Whispertail wrapped his body around her smaller one, comforting her. Why was this happening? Could they be happy for one second?

"It'll be alright."
-Echowind-

The tears rolled out of Echowind's eyes, then onto her cheeks, then neck, before falling to the ground. And she couldn't stop them. She sniffled once before her mate came to comfort he. Thank you, Whispertail, she said silently.

"We can't... be together... Whispertail. If my Clan... Finds out they'll... Exile me and I.... Don't want that to happen," she mewed between hiccups, sniffles and sobs. "But I want to be... I want to... Be with you Whispertail." Her heart broke just a little more as she said this.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; September 27th, 2020 at 09:32 AM.
Old September 27th, 2020, 01:16 PM
this night is sparkling

// @Trouble

Whispertail closed his eyes, the purr emitting from his maw slowly stopping. He licked her tears away, feeling the salty taste on his tongue. Tastes like blood. Nonono, it didn't. They were tears. Let the memories go! Blood. Brave. Blood. Brave. Bloodbrave. Braveblood. The words were on repeat in his head, over and over. If Brave knew...wherever he was....he might destroy Echowind. No!

"What? No...I love you too much. Please...Echowind. But...WindClan. WindClan exiled me. I know you are...so loyal." She was still sobbing. Why couldn't he stop anything? "I love you. I do want to be with you...want to be with you too." Aren't we already together? Whispertail leaned in close, his eyes wide in scared. "Clan or me?"

"Who do you love more?"
being this young is art

Old September 27th, 2020, 06:05 PM
full time disappointment

--Why would Braveheart try to kill her?--
-- @Cobra --
-Echowind-

Echowind leaned into her mate, a crying, hiccuping mess. She loved him with all her heart, but was he worth her Clan status? She was a rank higher than a warrior! A guardian! That was an honor! She couldn't throw it away like some ungrateful brat!

"Whispertail... I l-love you too... A lot... And you d-don't deserve what W-windClan gave you. But... I can't leave my Clan... And then her asked the question she had dreaded since she met him. No... No, I can't!

"Whisper.. Whispertail... I can't. I want... Need... both," she said between her sobs, which had gotten even more aggressive. She couldn't choose! It was the cat she loved so much.... Her mate - I have to get used to calling him that! - Or her Clan, her home. How could she choose?
[/FONT]

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit

Last edited by -Ash-; September 28th, 2020 at 09:33 AM.
Old September 28th, 2020, 09:11 AM
this night is sparkling

// @Trouble

Whispertail held his mate close, let her sobs fill her ears. Was this going to happen a lot?And why on StarClan's green territory was she so upset? Everything was perfect. And, well, he didn't want to be the ohifeelsobadforyou couple. He wanted to be the ooftheygottheperfectlife couple. They needed each other. A couple minutes ago, life was perfect. We were so. Damn. Happy. Now...ugh. Just ugh.

"I love you too. You're...the one thing in my life. The one thing that I...enjoy. The one thing that I want. I don't look forward to anything. Sometimes I want...to die. But. I stayed alive. I didn't want to go on without telling you I love you. And...now that we're mates, I'll stay forever." Forever. Forever. Forever. The word seemed to echo through his mind, a beautiful promise. Forever.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his voice turning to ice. "Need both? I'll tell you the truth. You can only have one. I learned that. I think...you have to too. I'm sorry. I love you...a lot. Echodarling, I love you and you're the best thing that ever happened to me." So. She apparently didn't think the same. "You can't need both. I get it now. I'm sorry I ever asked you to be my mate." God. This was so hard. He loved her, but..."You probably have some new fancy rank, and...you...don't...care anymore." Hardest thing he'd ever done.

"Please. Tell me you cared. Tell me I'm wrong."

Last edited by Cobra; September 28th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.
Old September 28th, 2020, 02:55 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
// @Trouble

Whispertail held his mate close, let her sobs fill her ears. Was this going to happen a lot?And why on StarClan's green territory was she so upset? Everything was perfect. And, well, he didn't want to be the ohifeelsobadforyou couple. He wanted to be the ooftheygottheperfectlife couple. They needed each other. A couple minutes ago, life was perfect. We were so. Damn. Happy. Now...ugh. Just ugh.

"I love you too. You're...the one thing in my life. The one thing that I...enjoy. The one thing that I want. I don't look forward to anything. Sometimes I want...to die. But. I stayed alive. I didn't want to go on without telling you I love you. And...now that we're mates, I'll stay forever." Forever. Forever. Forever. The word seemed to echo through his mind, a beautiful promise. Forever.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his voice turning to ice. "Need both? I'll tell you the truth. You can only have one. I learned that. I think...you have to too. I'm sorry. I love you...a lot. Echodarling, I love you and you're the best thing that ever happened to me." So. She apparently didn't think the same. "You can't need both. I get it now. I'm sorry I ever asked you to be my mate." God. This was so hard. He loved her, but..."You probably have some new fancy rank, and...you...don't...care anymore." Hardest thing he'd ever done.

"Please. Tell me you cared. Tell me I'm wrong."
-Echowind-

Echowind tried to stop her crying, and after a few minutes of deep breaths she was okay. She pulled away from her mate before locking her yellow eyes onto his green one. "I love you so much, but... My loyalties are too my Clan."

Her heart hurt. This was too much. This shouldn't have happened. No. Whispertail, dear, you are the most important thing that happened to me, but.." Then an idea struck her. Maybe she could have both. Maybe she could try to bring Whisper back to WindClan. No, Twilightstar wouldn't believe me, especially after all the Gathering drama... We need to prove his innocence!

"I have always - always! - cared, Whspertail. And I always will."

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 28th, 2020, 06:01 PM
this night is sparkling

// @Trouble

Whispertail whisked his tail back and forth, glaring at his mate. Soon...he couldn't. She was too perfect and beautiful. Whispertail let out a sigh, than sat back. Nope. He desperately wanted to comfort her again, but now he was mad. "Mmm. You love me. Sure. Let's go with that. My loyalties are...to no one. Actually, my loyalties are...to you." He had to heal their relationship.

Ugh. Why was this hard? Why did every part of his body ache with a sadness? This feeling. This...love. It died, but it's back. No going back. They were together, yes. Yes. "My Echo," he whispered. A few moons ago, she would have cut him down for saying that. Now, nothing made her more happy. "Thank you," Whispertail purred, his anger gone. "Echodarling, in honor of you...to get rid of the filthy name my 'loyal Clan' gave me, I shall now be Whisperbreeze. For you." There. Done. Whoa-did he just change his name? No stupid leader contradicting it!

"I have too. I know...I know we'll be happy." Whisperbreeze curled his body around her.
being this young is art

Old September 29th, 2020, 02:08 PM
full time disappointment

Quote:
// @Trouble

Whispertail whisked his tail back and forth, glaring at his mate. Soon...he couldn't. She was too perfect and beautiful. Whispertail let out a sigh, than sat back. Nope. He desperately wanted to comfort her again, but now he was mad. "Mmm. You love me. Sure. Let's go with that. My loyalties are...to no one. Actually, my loyalties are...to you." He had to heal their relationship.

Ugh. Why was this hard? Why did every part of his body ache with a sadness? This feeling. This...love. It died, but it's back. No going back. They were together, yes. Yes. "My Echo," he whispered. A few moons ago, she would have cut him down for saying that. Now, nothing made her more happy. "Thank you," Whispertail purred, his anger gone. "Echodarling, in honor of you...to get rid of the filthy name my 'loyal Clan' gave me, I shall now be Whisperbreeze. For you." There. Done. Whoa-did he just change his name? No stupid leader contradicting it!

"I have too. I know...I know we'll be happy." Whisperbreeze curled his body around her.
--Sorry it's so short!--
-Echowind-

"Oh, Whispertail... I really do. I love you so much more than you can imaging..." She looked up at him so she could look him in the eyes. "But... My loyalties are divided. I'm loyal to my Clan, but... Also to you. To the cat I love so much... To my mate."

She leaned onto his shoulder, which was quite easy for her considering she was only up to his nose. "My Whisper," Echowind murmured. "A name change is not necessary, but... I love your new name, Whisperbreeze. She licked his ear affectionately.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old September 29th, 2020, 02:31 PM
this night is sparkling

// @Trouble

"I love you too," he purred. "So, so, much...I know, Echo. I know." He looked down at her. Never had he felt so happy. "I know." He paused, a thought in his brain. No...no. But- No! "I'll tell you. One day, someone will betray you. Echodarling, you can be smart and choose who."

Whisperbreeze looked down at her. He felt so comfortable with her leaning against him. "My Echodarling," he murmured bac. "Oh, thank you." He felt a purr rising in his throat. "I've always love yours." He leaned down so she could lick his ear better. Oh, her tongue feels so relaxing...so comfortable...so normal...I love it. I never want to let her go.