Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 03:14 AM
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:02 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:57 AM
KestrelPaw
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:55 AM
Into The Lions' Den ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2022, 10:58 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: The Weakest Link{EVENT}

A pair of yellow eyes turned to look towards Cougarivy as the black and white molly spoke. She tilted her head slightly
at the idea of the game. She wasn't busy, but games weren't quite her thing now were they, now were they. Cougarivy and the others left, but something made her follow. She stayed behind them, waiting in the shadows until she got to
hear the rules. They did sound pretty interesting to her... Ok, sure, she'd play along.

Calm strides brought Nighthawk up to the other cats, just in time to see and hear Badgerpaw snap after
something. She quickly looked in the same direction just to see a Thunderclanner disappear back in fright. Pesky squirrels! God, if she had noticed that earlier she would have happily gone after that thing. Her claws would use sharpening anyway. Two other apprentices had gone to Badgerpaw to approve of what she had done, so Nighthawk didn't bother parroting them, and instead moved over towards Cougarivy. "Want me to take care of that?" Her voice was low and directed only towards the Commander. She didn't mind missing a game if it meant assuring a parasite got out of Shadowclan, but she did want to show respect for the Commander, since being on a
high-ranking cat's bad side was never ideal.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Last edited by Singing Jay; June 9th, 2022 at 10:59 AM.
Old June 9th, 2022, 11:34 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Cougarivy**

The small mottled she-cat flexed her claws roughly over the boulder's surface as she watched the warriors and apprentices gather around her. Her eyes were pulled by a strange warrior going after a squirrel; her head cocked as she thought she recognized the warrior from her days in Thunderclan. Before much could happen, Badgerpaw had confronted the intruder and the warrior was gone as quickly as they'd come. She made a mental note to praise Badgerpaw or something later for noticing and standing up against the brazen squirrel. Cougarivy shrugged and turned her attention to the rest of the Shadowclan cats. Robinscratch and Quailcall were already off doing their thing; Cougarivy rolled her eyes suddenly realizing Dawnstar's bone with cats who don't listen. If they didn't hear who was on their team then that was their disadvantage, the prey wouldn't count towards the game one way or the other. She looked to Nighthawk as the she-cat offered to chase down the intruding Thunderclanner Badgerpaw had spooked. She smiled, "No need. I'll make sure they made it to the border once everybody is started. I don't think the silly squirrel even knew where they were at." She giggled.

Lifting her voice to the whole group, she meowed, "Since there's enough of you and to keep it more interesting, you'll be split into three teams. Team Pine will have Redheart [ @Dirtfur ], Mothpaw [ @LeoDaLeaf ], Quailcall [ @WillowBlows12 ], Cloversun [ @Rabbiteye ], Pigeonstep [ @Toodle ], and Pineshade [ @Frecklewing ]. Team Oak will be Heartpaw [ @Bean_The_Cat ], Foxwhisper [ @flopsy ], Meadowleap [ @spirit free ], Badgerpaw [ @Morning! ], and Robinscratch [ @AshCloud67 ]. And Team Fir will be Hornetpaw, Centipedepaw [ @xath I swear it was random lol], Redpaw [ @GoldenDays ], Needlepaw [ @/Bean_the_Cat ], Willowbriar [ @Polaris ], and Nighthawk [ @Singing Jay ]. Have fun!" Cougarivy giggled as she waved her tail to dismiss the group onto their hunt, eager to see how it would all unfold.

[Again, as a reminder, hunting posts cannot be done within 22 hours of your last hunting post or else it won't be counted and cats who are battling cannot also be hunting. No posting order, you do not have to wait for my posts to move onto your next round.]
Updated to throw Pineshade on Team Pine.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; June 9th, 2022 at 04:53 PM.
Old June 9th, 2022, 11:41 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

meadowleap looked at her team" ok 2 apprentices and 3 warriors this will be interesting" she says to herself" who's leading the team? on the hunt?" she asks curiously
@Bean_The_Cat @flopsy @Morning! @AshCloud67

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up

Last edited by SpiritWolf_yt; June 9th, 2022 at 11:41 AM.
Old June 9th, 2022, 11:43 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quailcall rolled his eyes "Where do we start?"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 9th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Frecklewing

Koins: 0 [Check]

Pineshade followed the group into the forest. She tasted the air, smelling a frog. Slowly, she hid herself in the grass, and pounced.
Old June 9th, 2022, 02:10 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Cougarivy dismissed Nighthawk's offer so the black she-cat blinked affirmingly and didn't give the subject
more thought as she sat back. She listened as the Commander split the present cats into three groups. Pine, Oak, and Fir, with Nighthawk being placed in the last one along with Hornetpaw, Centipedepaw, Redpaw, Needlepaw, and Willowbriar. Her yellow eyes narrowed somewhat as she went over her team and compared it to the others. To blame Cougarivy for the fact that hers had the most apprentices was dumb, but it did threaten their chances of winning. The best team would be just one cat on her own since for each new cat added it posed the risk of them having a worse score and drag down the whole team, and even if the cat scored higher, it wouldn't matter.

Nighthawk did remember the rule about kicking out other members, but it seemed like a last resort type of thing, since she would have to waste potential hunting time on it, and so risk her own score being the lowest one and cause her team's downfall. If she had an overabundance of prey by the time one member started to fall behind she might consider it, but she would also need to keep the highest score up so as not to let the losers' team win either.

Much to keep in mind and track off, but not yet since the game was only now starting, and Nighthawk gave her teammates one last scanning glance before she disappeared into the shadows, quickly picking up the track of a mouse and begging to follow it. Be quick, not reckless.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old June 9th, 2022, 02:43 PM
Trying to stay active!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Cool

Catch = 0
Cloversun made a mental note of all her Team mates then bound off to start hunting. She ran quite far, hoping to hunt in a place where no one else would. She scented the air. There was a lizard bathing in the sun not far away. Cloversun went down in the hunters crouch and stalked towards it.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 9th, 2022, 03:03 PM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

[@xath ]

“You scared the fur off that ThunderClan moron“ Badgerpaw's gaze had been firmly focused on the place where she had last seen the Thunderclanner, and hadn't at all expected the voice behind her to actually be to her. But the words couldn't be to anyone else either. "Hm?" She turned to see two tomcats, somewhat close to her age and both apprentices too. One black and white with amber, not too unlike her but with different marking and hue of their eyes was not the same. And one orange and red, with green eyes. "Oh, yeah." She threw one last glance over her shoulder towards the woods, before once more turning back to the toms and giving a little nod. "Yup, that's my name alright. And as for the event, I don't like to pass up training." Her mentor was good, but this was still useful.

Speaking of which. "Isn't Ivynake your mentor? And Ebonyfang's yours?" Funny connection. "Badgerscar's mine. Interesting we ran into each other, since he is Ivysnake's former mentor, and I'm pretty sure he worked with Ebonyfang a few times too." Badgerpaw had many times found herself seeking out patterns and connections even where they weren't too obvious, or in any way relevant, but it did train her observance and she liked noticing things like that. Her ears twitched a little when the black and white tom seemed to... do something, which the other cat spoke out loud. "Oh, thanks." Was the other one mute? Anyway. A smile was offered and Badgerpaw returned it with a short, somewhat playful "Sure!" Before she heard Cougarivy speak again.

[Mentioning everyone since badger speaks to her team. Unless someone addresses her you don't need to ping me. @Bean_The_Cat @flopsy @Morning! @AshCloud67 @spirit free ]

She was team Oak, with Hornetpaw and Centapidepaw being mentioned just after that, but for the Fir team. "Unfortunate." She shrugged to the toms before she gave them a parting glance and went over towards her group to make sure they were ready. It was only one other apprentice on her team, so this might work out if everyone just made sure to pull their weight. "Ok, everyone spread out. We don't want to bother each other - we're a team remember - but if we happen to bother someone else from another team it can't exactly hurt our chances. Also, one more thing: don't start try and kick anyone out yet, it will waste time you could be hunting, so only do it towards the end of the game if you yourself have already done well above, and you kicking out the weakest one will not make you the weakest. OK?" She didn't have much more to say, so after waiting to take care of questions or debates her team might have, she went out, picking a direction and following a slight rustle in the hope of it being prey.

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Old June 9th, 2022, 03:13 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

meadowleap went ahead and began to scent a rabbit nearby, she stalked the rabbit and pounced on the rabbit, as she picked the prey up she scented another and followed it

catch= 1

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 9th, 2022, 04:34 PM

My Mood: Amused

- Foxwhisper

She had to admit that she didn't like how the apprentice had told them what to do but she had already said what she had been thinking so no harm done. Nodding to her team she headed off by herself, she always worked better when alone, well partially alone. Her ear twitched at the sound of a rustling bush, a perfect place to find a pretty piece of prey. She dropped low carefully carrying her body closer and closer to her prey. Hopefully, this would be a nice start to racking up points.

[ @Bean_The_Cat @spirit free @Morning! @AshCloud67 ]