Warrior Name Game
Last post by Blazimations
Today 03:33 PM

Old November 14th, 2022, 03:57 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks
Default Re: Bloss' Q&A

@NinjaBloss
Are you planning on killing off one of your characters anytime soon?

- for Slytiger
Do you regret becoming a Clan cat? Are there any things you used to do that you now cannot do?

- for Fallownose
How would you react if I told you that Sharpbreeze of WindClan(my character) and Foxwillow of ThunderClan(@/Silverdream's character) are mates?

- for Vixensnarl
Are you happy as an enforcer? Is it too time consuming? Do you get to spend time with family? Do you... have family?

Def coming back here someday to ask questions bout being an HR and other stuff

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; November 14th, 2022 at 03:57 PM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

@lonely.lilyx :

Sparrowstar:
Fallownose: "I don't know much about her, but she seems fine enough. I do question her decision to let kits stay at the Gathering, though, especially with how cold it is. At least Dawnstar didn't seem to notice or care."

Fallownose doesn't have much of an opinion on Sparrowstar since she's still a relatively new leader! He does like that she seems to be keeping ThunderClan in order.

Pikestar:
Fallownose: "He made mistakes as a deputy, and I don't know if anyone will be able to forget them, but they seem to be doing well as leader. They took to us ending our alliance with RiverClan well. He's also focusing more on RiverClan than the other Clans, and that's good to see."

Much like Sparrowstar, Pikestar is also relatively new, so he doesn't have much of an opinion on them. He was a bit wary at first after the whole fiasco with Cinderpaw. Still, so far, Pikestar hasn't provoked ThunderClan and is focusing on building RiverClan back up, which Fallownose respects.

Dawnstar:
Fallownose: "I hate her. While what WindClan did to ShadowClan all those moons ago was wrong, Dawnstar took her revenge way too far. She kicked us while we were down, stripped the pelts off of our cats, and lined them at the border. She's despicable, and I can't wait for the day when she no longer rules ShadowClan."

Fallownose hates Dawnstar. He understands that she wanted revenge for what happened to ShadowClan, but he believes she took it too far. Stripping the pelts off of WindClan cats was beyond disrespectful. She killed a kit, kidnapped Twilightstar, and so much more. He can't wait until she finally goes to the Dark Forest.

Twilightstar:
Fallownose: "She's my leader, and I look up to and admire her. We may not always see eye to eye on certain issues, but there's no bitterness because of that. She raised WindClan back from our pitiful state and has kept us strong since then."

Fallownose admires Twilightstar for all that she has done for WindClan. While he disagrees with some of her more passive methods of dealing with things, it doesn't cause any strife, and he'll support her because that's his job.

@Firefly :

Q1:
Slytiger: "Not at all! I enjoy living in ShadowClan and learning about how the Clans work, even if some cats are rude. There are many things I can't do that I used to, like wander freely and eat as soon as I catch prey, but I don't mind it. It's part of being in the Clan, and as I promised Dawnstar, I will dedicate my purpose to ShadowClan for as long as I live."

Slytiger doesn't miss being a rogue or kittypet! He was pretty lonely and lost without a purpose, and now that he's found one, he's enjoying it quite a bit. There are many things he can't do that he used to do, but he doesn't care about them at all. He's just glad he's part of something bigger where he can impact others.

Q2:
Fallownose: "Well, hypothetically, I'd be very displeased with Sharpbreeze. They'd need to make the decision to either move to Foxwillow in ThunderClan, or have Foxwillow come to WindClan to be with them, but they can't continue to be mates across Clans. Also, are you telling me that you, a twoleg are controlling Sharpbreeze?! Are you spying on us?!?! I must talk with Twilightstar about this!"

Fallownose doesn't like cross-clan relationships as he believes it divides loyalty. He wouldn't mind if Sharpbreeze joined ThunderClan or Foxwillow joined WindClan, but he wouldn't want them to remain mates if they wanted to stay in their respective Clans. (And don't tell him that I control him, I value you my life!!!)

Q3:
Vixensnarl: "Yes, I'm very happy as an Enforcer and proud that Dawnstar saw me worthy enough to promote. It is time-consuming, but I wouldn't have it any other way. As for my family, Dawnstar is my mother and Ivysnake is my platonic mate, so I see them enough when doing my duties. I technically have other adopted kin, but I don't interact with them enough to consider them such."

Vixensnarl is a workaholic, and proud of it! She throws herself into the role of Enforcer and enjoys it a lot. She doesn't have any biological family remaining, but she sees Dawnstar and Ivysnake enough while carrying out her various duties. Other than those two, she doesn't consider anyone else in ShadowClan family.

Last edited by Ian; November 16th, 2022 at 02:11 PM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 02:19 PM

. @NinjaBloss {sorry for breaking the 4th wall.}

Fallownose: Are you aware that every cat in Windclan which includes you are controlled by a twoleg? And so is for the case for the other clans?

Last edited by Salla; November 16th, 2022 at 02:20 PM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 02:31 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Fallownose, dear, how old are you really? It's such a mystery (to some) and Ginger needs to know if he can consider you an old man or spry young child /j
Okay but really, how are you holding up?

@NinjaBloss

Last edited by Estelle; November 16th, 2022 at 02:33 PM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 02:34 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

For Fallownose: How are the four kits who have claimed you as their father? @NinjaBloss

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old November 23rd, 2022, 11:52 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

@Salla:

Fallownose: "Wait, what? You mean everything I'm saying is being controlled by a twoleg? HEY. TWOLEG. GET OVER HERE."

Hmm, it seems I- er, I mean- Fallownose did not know this. I am- sorry, he was very upset about the discovery.

@Estelle:

Fallownose: "I'll have you know I'm only fifty moons old, which puts me in the prime of my life! Children these days know nothing! In all seriousness, I'm holding up quite well. Other than the outsiders on WindClan territory, things are going quite smoothly!"

Fallownose definitely isn't old and doesn't think of himself as old, either. If you asked him, he'd actually say he's pretty young! As for his current mindset, he's pretty chill. The outsiders are a bit worrying, but he believes WindClan can handle it.

@maple.:

Ask this again once they have interacted more
Old November 27th, 2022, 08:14 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump!
Old November 27th, 2022, 08:24 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i will forever stare back at the photos of us and smile!
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

What does Fallow think of the herb kits making him their father lmao

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
So let's not do coffee, let's not even try
It's better we leave it and give it some time..
]✰
--

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old November 27th, 2022, 09:18 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Does FallowNose know that willow gaze is in a cross clan relationship, and if so, why won’t he speak up?
What was his opinion on the scalepaw and frog paw incident at the gathering?
Old December 7th, 2022, 01:00 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

@Aries:

Fallownose: "I honestly had no idea what was happening, but they were just too cute. I don't know if this was a one-time thing or if they actually think I'm their dad."

He's currently baffled about everything but just going with the flow. He doesn't want to ruin the kits' happiness xD.

@Miss Christmas Spirit:

Fallownose: "I had no idea they were in a relationship. If I did, I would have said something to Twilightstar. As for Scalepaw and Frogpaw, I couldn't tell what was happening between the two. I just saw a ThunderClan warrior who seemed angry, and Scalepaw was shouting, so I figured it was best to separate the two."

Fallownose has no idea about Willowgaze, otherwise, he would have told Twi. As for Scalepaw and Frogpaw, he was speaking with Gingerfrost, so he didn't see what led up to the confrontation. He just figured it was best to separate them before it got worse.

Last edited by Ian; December 7th, 2022 at 01:00 AM.