Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Pff.... (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

She felt the rumbling as the world tilted and changed. The tearing of reality. But she was used to it. Everyone had powers these days. She spun around and a glimmering knife appeared in her hand. "Thank you very much. As sad as it is, seems like you did what. I asked." Her green eyes blurred with another onslaught of dizziness, nausea overwhelming. "Now could you please go back to Whoville?" Maybe it was them she felt. There probably wasn't someone else in the jungle. That was preposterous. Her head spun again and she stumbled. One of her tightly woven plaits fell apart as she fell. Staring up at the two girls, the knife still in her hand, she whispered. "Now tell me your name. I like to know who I'm threatening." Her confidence was as real as it could be. It hid her pain.
~Elysian~
I coughed. HARDLY. "Georgina. Please. Don't do that this early." I said, grabbing the really short girl next to me. Of course, I always had my posture perfect, as I was trained for it. Not just that, but the milatary to. "I'm Elysian. And, don't think that'll hurt me." I said, rolling my eyes. I sighed, loosening my grip on my little sister's shoulder.

~Hidden Gurl's POV~
Ha. Elysian was right, there was no way this girl could hurt her. Especially with me here. I grabbed my dagger, scraping it against the tree bark next to me, wondering if I could get her attention.
Old July 28th, 2021, 11:56 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Did this girl just insult my knife? Of all the thoughts racing through her head, that was the one that surfaced. "I'm sorry, do you not like my knife? Just because you're some kind of fighter gal does not mean you know how to fight me." She rubbed a finger down the smooth edge of the small blade before setting it down beside her. "I mean, what are you in? The military? Or are you something cooler, like an assassin? Oh, that would be fun! For real though, your posture gives you away." Her eyes were clenched closed and she stayed sitting down. "But why would I want to hurt you? Just tell shortie there to leave Johanna alone. It's that simple."

Hearing the scraping noise she turned, green eyes still closed. "I can hear you, ya know. And so can my head." Whoever was scrapping the blade against the tree seemed like a worthy culprit to the ringing in her head. The ringing that was getting worse. Breathing heavily out of pain and fear, she held the clover closer to her face. "Johanna, can you hear all of this?"

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old July 28th, 2021, 12:35 PM

Quote:
@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Did this girl just insult my knife? Of all the thoughts racing through her head, that was the one that surfaced. "I'm sorry, do you not like my knife? Just because you're some kind of fighter gal does not mean you know how to fight me." She rubbed a finger down the smooth edge of the small blade before setting it down beside her. "I mean, what are you in? The military? Or are you something cooler, like an assassin? Oh, that would be fun! For real though, your posture gives you away." Her eyes were clenched closed and she stayed sitting down. "But why would I want to hurt you? Just tell shortie there to leave Johanna alone. It's that simple."

Hearing the scraping noise she turned, green eyes still closed. "I can hear you, ya know. And so can my head." Whoever was scrapping the blade against the tree seemed like a worthy culprit to the ringing in her head. The ringing that was getting worse. Breathing heavily out of pain and fear, she held the clover closer to her face. "Johanna, can you hear all of this?"
~Johanna~
She gave a nod saying, "Yeah! That's one of our 'Freinds'. She sighed. Of course it was her.

~Elysian~
I sighed, rubbing my forward. "Yes. I'm aware. I'm the Milatary General." I said, not turning my head to the scraping. I sighed, I knew exactly who it was, but didn't want to see it.

~Hidden Girl~
I sighed, "Yeah I know. Do ya think I'm dumb?" I said, sticking a spear right above me in the tree. I adjusted the scarf on my neck, staring down at them.
Old July 28th, 2021, 03:53 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Ok. So, Johanna seemed to have an idea of what was going on, which was good. "So, Johanna, how come Sugar and Shortie can turn big? I thought you said you can't do that. Are they even Who's?" She turned back to Elysian, and stared at her through mostly closed eyes. She was still unable to see more than the blurry outlines of the two sisters. "So, why are you bothering me? I'm an average girl with some life skills, but that's all. Oh, and, good for you 'Military General,' who do you fight? I mean, when you live on a speck of dust there's probably not too many people." She decided to stay away from the girl in the trees. If Elysian wasn't looking she probably shouldn't either. "Listen, Spear-dagger-whatever weapon you're holding person. I might as well think you're dumb. Watching someone as boring as I am for 15 minutes is no fun. Why don't you go antagonize someone else?"

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; July 28th, 2021 at 03:53 PM.
Old July 28th, 2021, 04:25 PM

Quote:
@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~

Ok. So, Johanna seemed to have an idea of what was going on, which was good. "So, Johanna, how come Sugar and Shortie can turn big? I thought you said you can't do that. Are they even Who's?" She turned back to Elysian, and stared at her through mostly closed eyes. She was still unable to see more than the blurry outlines of the two sisters. "So, why are you bothering me? I'm an average girl with some life skills, but that's all. Oh, and, good for you 'Military General,' who do you fight? I mean, when you live on a speck of dust there's probably not too many people." She decided to stay away from the girl in the trees. If Elysian wasn't looking she probably shouldn't either. "Listen, Spear-dagger-whatever weapon you're holding person. I might as well think you're dumb. Watching someone as boring as I am for 15 minutes is no fun. Why don't you go antagonize someone else?"
~Johanna~
"Well...." She started. She gave a small wince as she said, "They're special.... Said to have made it places no has ever been to." She said sighing.
~Elysian~
I made a frown and growled a bit. "The butter side downers." I hissed, grabbing the sword I had on my side. My right hand was still on Georgina's shoulder.
~Rook Wickersham~
I stared at her. "Because. The rest of my family got everyone else, I got you. It's what happens when the rest of my family chooses first. Thankfully, some of us don't live here, so it's easier to do things." I said, taking my spear off of the tree and leaping down from the branch. Oh, I just hoped that the two fashionistas wouldn't come.
Old July 29th, 2021, 08:12 AM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~
She listened intently to what Johanna was saying. "Yeah, yeah, they're 'special.' ARen't we all these days." She gave a dry, brittle laugh and clenched the clover tighter. "Been to places no one else has, huh?" She knew how that felt. It all depended on the day and place. There had been breathtaking waterfalls and spiraling caverns, but also fields of rotten flowers and landscapes covered in ash. Eventually, she opened her eyes and stood up, surveying Elysian and Georgina. "No idea who they are, probably from another Dr. Sue- Woah! Sugar, no need to pull out the sword." Her toe tapped the knife that still lay on the ground. 'I'm not armed." I mean, I guess I'm not.

She spun around as Tree started talking. "You got me? What does that mean? Come on, how do you know I'll screw up. They came out of nowhere and started beating up Johanna. You should stalk them!" This was really confusing. "Listen, you talk like someone who expects me to know the other half of it. What do you mean, some of us don't live here? I certainly don't." Ok, so Tree had a spear. That was nice and all but., "What is your name? Come on lady, tell me!"

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; July 29th, 2021 at 08:14 AM.
Old July 29th, 2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
@WINGSOFFIRE
~The Chameleon~
She listened intently to what Johanna was saying. "Yeah, yeah, they're 'special.' ARen't we all these days." She gave a dry, brittle laugh and clenched the clover tighter. "Been to places no one else has, huh?" She knew how that felt. It all depended on the day and place. There had been breathtaking waterfalls and spiraling caverns, but also fields of rotten flowers and landscapes covered in ash. Eventually, she opened her eyes and stood up, surveying Elysian and Georgina. "No idea who they are, probably from another Dr. Sue- Woah! Sugar, no need to pull out the sword." Her toe tapped the knife that still lay on the ground. 'I'm not armed." I mean, I guess I'm not.

She spun around as Tree started talking. "You got me? What does that mean? Come on, how do you know I'll screw up. They came out of nowhere and started beating up Johanna. You should stalk them!" This was really confusing. "Listen, you talk like someone who expects me to know the other half of it. What do you mean, some of us don't live here? I certainly don't." Ok, so Tree had a spear. That was nice and all but., "What is your name? Come on lady, tell me!"
~Elysian~
"Oh... Sorry!" I said, putting it back. I looked over at Rook, shaking my head gently. The Wickershams seemed to spy on EVERYONE, never giving it a break... "I've been to some places in dreams, such as Solla Sollew, in actual Non Dreams." I said, taking my hand off of Georgina's shoulder.

~Rook Wickersham~
I rolled my eyes. "I'm Rook Wickersham." I said, looking emotionless at 'The Chameleon'. I sighed, walking over to another tree, and leaning against it, tightening my scarf.
Old July 29th, 2021, 12:04 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
(Are you good if I switch to first-person next post?)
~Pheo~

She was starting to feel more comfortable with Elysian. The moment she had resheathed her sword, Pheo had known she was safe. No one threatening would apologize for pulling the sword. Bending down, she picked up the knife off the mossy ground before shoving it in her belt. "So you've been placed in dreams, cool." She pushed a tightly curled strand of hair out of her eyes. "But in real life it's much better." She noticed Elysian take her hand off the shorter girls shoulder. She seemed more comfortable as well. "Well, nice to meet you Rook Wickersham." She tried her best to not chortle at her last name. The earthen author had really gotten the names right." Stepping to the side, she blinked at Rook. "Could you move over with Sugar, Witherspoon- I mean Wickersham? It makes it easier to see you all."(I honestly thought her last name was originally Witherspoon. XD) Pheo continued before the other girls moved. "As we're all on a first-name basis, my name is Pheo, nice to meet you." She pronounced it like Fee-yo and gave a small bow to punctuate the introduction."

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; July 29th, 2021 at 12:06 PM.
Old July 29th, 2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
@WINGSOFFIRE
(Are you good if I switch to first-person next post?)
~Pheo~

She was starting to feel more comfortable with Elysian. The moment she had resheathed her sword, Pheo had known she was safe. No one threatening would apologize for pulling the sword. Bending down, she picked up the knife off the mossy ground before shoving it in her belt. "So you've been placed in dreams, cool." She pushed a tightly curled strand of hair out of her eyes. "But in real life it's much better." She noticed Elysian take her hand off the shorter girls shoulder. She seemed more comfortable as well. "Well, nice to meet you Rook Wickersham." She tried her best to not chortle at her last name. The earthen author had really gotten the names right." Stepping to the side, she blinked at Rook. "Could you move over with Sugar, Witherspoon- I mean Wickersham? It makes it easier to see you all."(I honestly thought her last name was originally Witherspoon. XD) Pheo continued before the other girls moved. "As we're all on a first-name basis, my name is Pheo, nice to meet you." She pronounced it like Fee-yo and gave a small bow to punctuate the introduction."
(Go Ahead!!!)
~Elysian~
I smiled. "That's a pretty name!!" I said, smiling. I watched as Rook walked over behind us. She really didn't like being seen. It just wasn't something she liked. I gave her a small nudge to come in front of me, so Pheo could see her better. I was the tallest of the three, Georgina being the shortest, causing Rook to be in the middle.

(Srry this is short!!)
Old July 29th, 2021, 07:02 PM
dancing in the moonlight

@WINGSOFFIRE
(It's okay!)
~Pheo~

"Thank you." I bowed and tilted my head. flicking a knife down my sleeve. They wouldn't know it, of course, but only one person there was in danger. Well, two. Rook was a threat. I could tell from the way she skirted around the edges of the clearing, the way that Johanna said the word friend. The fact that she had multiple weapons hidden among the trees wasn't that good either. Straightening up, I continued talking to the tallest girl. "Your name is quite pretty too. It's the reason I call you sugar." Sitting down and glancing back at the clover clenched in my fist, I blinked. Johanna was still down there. "Anything else I should know about Rook?" Weapon-tree-scary person. It was the perfect name for her. Of course I wouldn't say it outloud.

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; July 29th, 2021 at 07:02 PM.