Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by New Adventures
Today 02:13 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by New Adventures
Today 02:11 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:10 AM
The Starpoint
Last post by birdbrain
Today 02:04 AM
alternative points of data...
by Apollo.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 01:49 AM
View Poll Results: Will you roleplay with me
Yes 4 66.67%
No 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 5th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Tribe of Falling Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripeMist View Post
Ok

Also I'm confused does Sand have a crush on Blossom or is it Lily

"Great, I'll go get Moss and Cave," Lily walked away to go get the two. "Dismissed, but, Vine I want you to stay I have to talk to you." Blossom turned around and was leading the way, signaling him to follow.
Sand watched Lily momentarily, "Um.. I'll get them with you." He stammered aloud, cursing himself internally. How stupid could he be? He sighed and stood on his paws, ready for Lily's response. After Blossom spoke though, he was in quandary, however also concern. He was scared for his brother beside him. The cream deputy knew that ever since Stoneteller chose the black she-cat over him, Vine had an instant dislike for the new leader. This couldn't end well, but he had to trust his brother.
---
Vine suppressed a smile maybe this alone time could be his chance.. no, the time the tragic giant owl came and snatched up Blossom, leaving her helpless. But no, Vine had to plan more. "Of course." He purred dramatically. He got up on his paws with his tail swishing maliciously, "what is it?"
Old August 5th, 2017, 03:58 PM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Sand watched Lily momentarily, "Um.. I'll get them with you." He stammered aloud, cursing himself internally. How stupid could he be? He sighed and stood on his paws, ready for Lily's response. After Blossom spoke though, he was in quandary, however also concern. He was scared for his brother beside him. The cream deputy knew that ever since Stoneteller chose the black she-cat over him, Vine had an instant dislike for the new leader. This couldn't end well, but he had to trust his brother.
---
Vine suppressed a smile maybe this alone time could be his chance.. no, the time the tragic giant owl came and snatched up Blossom, leaving her helpless. But no, Vine had to plan more. "Of course." He purred dramatically. He got up on his paws with his tail swishing maliciously, "what is it?"
"Do you know why I chose you as a mentor?" Blossom asked. "It's because, after Stoneteller picked me instead of you to be deputy I didn't understand why, you were such a good deputy. I felt bad, it's not like I wanted to be leader. I think you are a great warrior. That's why I made you a mentor. But, I want you to cheer up. You always look sad and grumpy. Why don't you perk up. Want to go hunt with me." Blossom waited for an answer.
--
"I didn't see you behind me." Lily looked at Sand with a twinkle in her eye. She thought he was cute. But, she was a medicine cat apprentice they could never be together. "Your acting as if an adder got your tougue."

Last edited by StripeMist; August 5th, 2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Floating

Quote:
"Do you know why I chose you as a mentor?" Blossom asked. "It's because, after Stoneteller picked me instead of you to be deputy I didn't understand why, you were such a good deputy. I felt bad, it's not like I wanted to be leader. I think you are a great warrior. That's why I made you a mentor. But, I want you to cheer up. You always look sad and grumpy. Why don't you perk up. Want to go hunt with me." Blossom waited for an answer.
--
"I didn't see you behind me." Lily looked at Sand with a twinkle in her eye. She thought he was cute. But, she was a medicine cat apprentice they could never be together. "Your acting as if an adder got your tougue."
Vine curled his lip, Blossom mentioning his caliber in being Leader was like reopening an old black hole: not good. He slid his claws out as he looked away from the black cat beside him. "Sad and grumpy." He numbed bitterly under his breath, "I wonder why." He took in the leaders question in his head. He could hunt with Blossom and pretend everything's okay, or leave her confused. It wasn't that hard for him to choose.
"Hunting won't exactly perk me up." He offered bitterly, picking up his pace to he trotted ahead of Blossom, "but I guess." He purses his lips, ugh, why did he just blurt answers he didn't mean?
--
Sand smiled as his paws as Lily looked back at him, a little laugh escaping his Mouth. He returned the sparkle in her pretty eyes with another genuine smile."An adder, is that so?" He teased, falling into step with the medicine apprentice.
Old August 5th, 2017, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Vine curled his lip, Blossom mentioning his caliber in being Leader was like reopening an old black hole: not good. He slid his claws out as he looked away from the black cat beside him. "Sad and grumpy." He numbed bitterly under his breath, "I wonder why." He took in the leaders question in his head. He could hunt with Blossom and pretend everything's okay, or leave her confused. It wasn't that hard for him to choose.
"Hunting won't exactly perk me up." He offered bitterly, picking up his pace to he trotted ahead of Blossom, "but I guess." He purses his lips, ugh, why did he just blurt answers he didn't mean?
--
Sand smiled as his paws as Lily looked back at him, a little laugh escaping his Mouth. He returned the sparkle in her pretty eyes with another genuine smile."An adder, is that so?" He teased, falling into step with the medicine apprentice.
"So were do you want to hunt." Asked Blossom. "Because I'm good with anything." Blossom really liked Vine she hoped he would perk up. Although he was grumpy and sad she still liked him. Sometimes even more than Sand. "I know that you probably hate me because I'm leader, but, I don't dislike you. I think that you can be sweet and kind if you just let a cat help you. Because I think you are an amazing cat and I hope you know that too." Blossom smiled.
--
"You know Sand I wanted to know if you wanted to hangout sometime, just you and me?" Lily was aware she couldn't like like him. But, she was fine just being friends. "Hello, Cave and Moss, this is Sand he is Moss's mentor." Lily explained. "Hi I'm Cave and that's my sister Moss. You look funny, and not in a good way." Cave responded. "Don't be rude Cave. I'm sorry about his behavior." Lily apologized.
Old August 7th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Floating

Quote:
"So were do you want to hunt." Asked Blossom. "Because I'm good with anything." Blossom really liked Vine she hoped he would perk up. Although he was grumpy and sad she still liked him. Sometimes even more than Sand. "I know that you probably hate me because I'm leader, but, I don't dislike you. I think that you can be sweet and kind if you just let a cat help you. Because I think you are an amazing cat and I hope you know that too." Blossom smiled.
--
"You know Sand I wanted to know if you wanted to hangout sometime, just you and me?" Lily was aware she couldn't like like him. But, she was fine just being friends. "Hello, Cave and Moss, this is Sand he is Moss's mentor." Lily explained. "Hi I'm Cave and that's my sister Moss. You look funny, and not in a good way." Cave responded. "Don't be rude Cave. I'm sorry about his behavior." Lily apologized.
Vine looked away, his tail hanging low. Yeah right, Blossom wa srpobablynjust sweet-talking him to get the Maine coon to like her, but. Vine had. Very special, Butter place in his heart just for Blossom: in a wound that Soneteller gave him when he picked Blossom over him. "I don't care, food is good." He mumbled sarcastically, pulling ahead Blossom.
--
Sand walked beside her, speechless to what she ha just said. This was great. "Yeah! I mean, yeah, sure." He flicked his tail, skimming hers. He waited a few moments to see his new apprentice. Sand tilted his head at his apprentice, Moss where Water Soaks. The dappled tortoiseshell seemed quiet and rule-following, which he was grateful for. He kinda hopes his Brother would flip out in Cave to wash him a lesson or two, "funny? I'm practically the same as you! Except, I'm the color of the dawn sky."
Old August 7th, 2017, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Vine looked away, his tail hanging low. Yeah right, Blossom wa srpobablynjust sweet-talking him to get the Maine coon to like her, but. Vine had. Very special, Butter place in his heart just for Blossom: in a wound that Soneteller gave him when he picked Blossom over him. "I don't care, food is good." He mumbled sarcastically, pulling ahead Blossom.
--
Sand walked beside her, speechless to what she ha just said. This was great. "Yeah! I mean, yeah, sure." He flicked his tail, skimming hers. He waited a few moments to see his new apprentice. Sand tilted his head at his apprentice, Moss where Water Soaks. The dappled tortoiseshell seemed quiet and rule-following, which he was grateful for. He kinda hopes his Brother would flip out in Cave to wash him a lesson or two, "funny? I'm practically the same as you! Except, I'm the color of the dawn sky."
''come on, Vine lets go catch a rabbit. The tribe will love it.'' Blossom was aware that he probably wanted the food for himself. ''Why are you always so glum.'' Asked blossom. She waited for the answer.
--
''Sand, you and moss should go get to know each other, I'll go find Vine and let him meet Cave.'' Lily signaled Cave to follow her. ''I'll see you later Sand.'' Lily hoped he liked her too.
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Might disappear again

Full name: Snow That Falls From Cloud
Shortened name: Snow
Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Appearance: Snow (The cat to left)
Wanted Role: Warrior
Side: Good
Plot ideas: None