Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go, Kitty, Go! ||...
by hiraeth
Last post by hiraeth
Today 11:20 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by hiraeth
Today 11:19 PM
Atari Healer's Den
Last post by finley !!
Butterfly Haven [Semi-Open]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:09 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2022, 07:45 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: A New Era [Private Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Batblood

Like usually the lean feline had chosen to stay a bit further away from the main group, calmly padding a bit over to the side rather than right in the middle. He preferred it that way, since he often found being in large crowds annoying, and not rewarding in the same way others seemed to. So with long strides, he moved along with the rest of the group, just keeping a little more to himself.

It was a bit of walking, but soon he could see the surroundings change: Herbs seemed to pop up more often, the quiet bubblings of a stream and the trees were thinning out. He could see why Cinderstar would have wanted this place for Thunderclan due to the herbs and scent of prey.

He pulled his attention away from those things as Cinderstar had a rock and started speaking. She seemed not to split them into groups quite yet for some reason, and instead gave these morans time to start running around after.... flowers? Flowers. Really? A new piece of land, likely with some dangers around like the leader had just mentioned, and the first thing they thought of was to go a smell some flowers. Stars...

He groaned somewhat in annoyance at Thunderblaze [ @Breezestarfire ] and most of all Stagbound [ @Willie Warf ]. "Oooorrrrr....." He mewed, making his voice sound as if he had just gotten a briliant new idea. "you could listen instead. Didn't Cinderstar just say there might be dangers around?" He scratched his ear a little, as if he was brushing away something that had been stuck in there. "Yes, yes, I think she did. Territorial predators, wasn't it? So maybe we should take care of that before you go run around after flowers." He settled down like most of his more sensible clanmates had to wait for Cinderstar to speak again. "Just an idea though." he mewed to Stagbound and Thunderstrike as he glanced towards them over his shoulder.

thunderblaze turned his head" were not that far from the clan and plus were just seeing the nearest flowers, and im listening to Cinderstar while im seeing flowers" he replied calmly

@Willie Warf

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 4th, 2022, 02:20 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Batblood

Like usually the lean feline had chosen to stay a bit further away from the main group, calmly padding a bit over to the side rather than right in the middle. He preferred it that way, since he often found being in large crowds annoying, and not rewarding in the same way others seemed to. So with long strides, he moved along with the rest of the group, just keeping a little more to himself.

It was a bit of walking, but soon he could see the surroundings change: Herbs seemed to pop up more often, the quiet bubblings of a stream and the trees were thinning out. He could see why Cinderstar would have wanted this place for Thunderclan due to the herbs and scent of prey.

He pulled his attention away from those things as Cinderstar had a rock and started speaking. She seemed not to split them into groups quite yet for some reason, and instead gave these morans time to start running around after.... flowers? Flowers. Really? A new piece of land, likely with some dangers around like the leader had just mentioned, and the first thing they thought of was to go a smell some flowers. Stars...

He groaned somewhat in annoyance at Thunderblaze [ @Breezestarfire ] and most of all Stagbound [ @Willie Warf ]. "Oooorrrrr....." He mewed, making his voice sound as if he had just gotten a briliant new idea. "you could listen instead. Didn't Cinderstar just say there might be dangers around?" He scratched his ear a little, as if he was brushing away something that had been stuck in there. "Yes, yes, I think she did. Territorial predators, wasn't it? So maybe we should take care of that before you go run around after flowers." He settled down like most of his more sensible clanmates had to wait for Cinderstar to speak again. "Just an idea though." he mewed to Stagbound and Thunderstrike as he glanced towards them over his shoulder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezestarfire View Post

thunderblaze turned his head" were not that far from the clan and plus were just seeing the nearest flowers, and im listening to Cinderstar while im seeing flowers" he replied calmly

@Willie Warf
Stagbound flinched at the sharp words of Batblood, the warriors word sinking in like a bad thorn. It was nothing but the truth, but the truth still hurts. His shoulders dropped along with his head, demenear and mood changing instantly as he was scolded by the cat. He knew about the predators which was why he hadn't ran off skipping into the lovely landscape yet. He simply had wanted to enjoy some nearby flowers while waiting for Cinderstars instructions.

As he prepared to utter a quiet apology Thunderblaze spoke mentioning how their actions were not at fault. Stagbound smiled his confidence slowly returning after his friend defended his idea. "I'm not going to agnolige that idea then. While I respect your opinion Me and Thunderblaze were doing no harm by sniffing nearby flowers. If there was a Territorial predator in the flowers, I think I would have seen it. However I do thank you for the concern. Come on Thunderblaze." He then proceeded to walk over to a rose bush, having inspected it earlier. There was nothing near it and its roots were shallow. Nothing could possibly hid in it, so he stepped right next to a large rose. He stuck his nose into the petals and inhaled deeply.

I T S M E L L E D H E A V E N L Y.

It's sweet fragrance flooded his senses and relaxed him sorely. It's calming scent washed over his fur and made him smile. "See? There's no danger in this Batblood. Come on Thunderblaze! They smell amazing"

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old July 4th, 2022, 07:48 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

thunderblaze smiled and followed stagbound but took batbloods concern in to keep his guard up, he smelled the rose bush and smiled* mhmmm smells so good* he says then looking around
@Willie Warf @Spotty.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old July 4th, 2022, 08:45 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Cinderstar
Well that was rather annoying. It seemed as though several of the Clanmates who had gathered also caught wind of it - including Batblood who was vocal about it. Shifting her disappointed gaze to Thunderblaze and Stagbound, Cinderstar stood up. "Thunderblaze, Stagbound. Please return to camp. I do not have time to babysit full grown warriors. You do not know this territory yet, and it is unwise to explore without waiting for my instructions first. Please, leave."

[ @Willie Warf @Breezestarfire - Please have Stagbound and Thunderblaze return to camp, they will no longer be participating in the event.

I'm still giving time for a few more to have the opportunity to post and then I will be moving on with the event! ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 4th, 2022 at 08:45 AM.
Old July 4th, 2022, 10:55 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Stagbound looked at Cinderstar. Really? Already? Fine. Whatever his leader said goes. "Alright! See you at camp. Have fun" he said as he walked away from the clearing.the rose bush, that had been right next to the rock that Cinderstar was on still blossomed beautifully as he walked away. He was a bit sad to leave and sad he got Thunderblaze in trouble but it wasn't like he would never be able to see this area again! He'd come back after Cinderstar gave the ok and he'd sniff the flowers all day long.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old July 6th, 2022, 12:39 AM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

Smile Re: A New Era [Private Event]

(Thunderpaw)
She walked into the new territory behind Cinderstar. It seemed like a great territory, though foxes and badgers would probably think that to.

Also seemed good for finding herbs, maybe even catmint. More catmint would be great for next leafbare, though it wasn't entierly imposible that more greencough would come before leafbare.
All the plants and the stream would probably attract alot of prey wich was always great to have more of.

The stream even looked deep enough to swim in. Swimming lessons would be nice to make sure no cat drowned, maybe even helpfull in fighting Riverclan if they ever had to do that again.

She sniffed the air, searching for any signs of possible threats. She sat down, alert for danger and ready for Cinderstar to give orders.

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; July 6th, 2022 at 12:43 AM.
Old July 7th, 2022, 07:26 PM
i am kenough

[ dealing with some rl distractions so i deeply apologize for the brief post ]

Nectarflame follows the crowd out, angling her ears to listen to Cinderstar before waiting.
Old July 9th, 2022, 06:19 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Asterdance followed after the group, their tail flickering back and forth, taking a moment of time to survey their new surroundings with twinkling eyes. It was - it was beautiful. The lush evergreen reminded them of home, and they had the inkling feeling this would be their new favorite area to explore. Their eyes landed onto the abandoned twoleg's den. Asterdance tilted their head, oh, they really did wish to frolic in the fields. Expect, this was an unfamiliar place for all of them. Mama had always taught them to be cautious and suspect the worse - ,, and if they had to confess, Asterdance didn't feel all that confident to do so.

Their gaze flickered back to Cinderstar and they peeked their head out from their clanmates, eyes squinting in determination to catch onto what she had to say. Asterdance gave a nod and pulled back, watching as Thunderblaze and Stagbound stopped to smell the flowers around. Uh, okay look, they were all thinking of it. They looked like wonderful flowers, and they were going to collect them the moment everything was safe but, man! Professionalism, guys, they had a mission here.

They wanted to call out to the two, but Cinderstar beat them. Oh, alrighty then. Asterdance shrugged their shoulders and waited to be divided into a group.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc
Old July 10th, 2022, 01:36 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

NEW UPDATE: THIS EVENT WILL NOW END ON JULY 25TH TO ALLOW MORE TIME. PLEASE BE SURE TO WRAP UP YOUR TASKS BY THEN AS THIS DATE WILL NOT BE EXTENDED AGAIN.

Event [#event]

Cinderstar
With Stagbound going home, Cinderstar gave Thunderblaze a look that informed him to follow. She would have to deal with the two back at camp, but for now it was about high time to get on with the reason why she had brought the group of cats out here. A few cats had not showed which was disappointing, but there were still a good number of them present.

"Thank you for those who have listened; that is one of the traits myself and Sparrowflight," she flicked an ear to indicate to the deputy, "will be looking for today. Once you are divided into your groups, I want you to gather around and go to the area you have been assigned. Your task is to lay down markers, and work together as a team to neutralize anything that could be a threat to ThunderClan. Once all areas have been made ready for ThunderClan, you are to meet me back here." She settled more into a seated position on top of the smooth rock she sat upon.

"The first group will be Icicleripple, Thunderchaser, Amberbloom, Bumblebreak, and Asterdance. You will be tackling the abandoned Twoleg den. Make sure there is nothing sharp or dangerous, and if there is clean it out. I did hear some scuttling, and I believe there is a chance that a family of rats have taken up residence there. I have faith in your abilities to do this, but all the same - be careful."

Shifting her gaze over from that group to the next one, she continued. "The next group will have Brightpath, Moosecrash, Copperfire, and Rainhound. You four will head over to the two large twisted oak trees. There have been a few freshly dug holes which I believe to belong to a group of gophers. They have proven to be rather protective if you get close to the tree, preventing any cat from climbing it. Perhaps see what you can o to draw them out and push them outside of our borders?" They shouldn't put up too much of a challenge, so hopefully it would be quick work.

"For the third group it will be Birchheart, Sunshadow, Roosterflame, and Pinecrash. I want you to head towards the bridge nearby, down towards the end of the stream. There is an overgrowth of brambles that I want removed so that ThunderClan can have access to cross the river. I did spot a couple snakes nearby that seem to dwell underneath so keep an eye out. They're not venomous though, but you still don't want to get bit by one." Plus, they seemed to be smaller snakes from what Cinderstar had seen.

One last group and then they could be on their way. "The last group will have Echosong, Cloudyflight, Batblood, Nectarflame, and Thunderpaw. You lot will be tasked with the waterfall at the other end of the stream. Just like the mire, for some reason a few muskrats have found their home near the soft, damp soil. I'm not sure why they've migrated, but they should be easy enough to take care of."

That was all of the cats here divided into groups. She cast a glance around at each of them. "Once the area has been cleared, I want you all to lay down scent markers. Hopefully soon, we will have some new hunting grounds." And with that, Cinderstar gave a flick of her ear to dismiss the cats off to their areas.

How this event will work:
● Once again HUGE credit and thank you to the mastermind @/Undertaker for letting me take heavy inspiration from the event he did for ShadowClan. I just toned it down a bit for the less murdery Cinderstar (:
● If you were not mentioned here or put into a group, your character can no longer participate. There were 10 days given to post, and unfortunately the event does need to move along
● Each team will work together to defeat the threats in their area. Please do not roleplay your character like this: "they ran up to the threat and killed them in one blow". There should be multiple of each predator to make it rather difficult for just one cat to kill - that's why there are teams
● If you need description of each area, please visit the first page of this thread and re-read over the first post; it lists descriptions of each area!
● A posting order will need to be established, starting from this post. Please follow this posting order.
If a member of your team has not posted within:
» 12 hours you are free to give them a gentle reminder.
» After 24 hours of no post, you are welcome to skip over them
● If a member has not been responding for two days, they will be removed from the event due to a supposed lack of time or interest in the role of a council member for ThunderClan
● This event will end on July 22nd July 25th; any threats not taken care of will have ran off, leaving the area free to be marked.
● You are free to leave me a visitor message or private message with any questions you may have!

Icicleripple [ @Panda1440 ]
Thunderchaser [ @Dominique ]
Amberbloom [ @Frecklewing ]
Bumblebreak [ @Slushie ]
Asterdane [ @x ghostie ]

Brightpath [ @zenosaurus ]
Moosecrash [ @RiztheHuntress ]
Copperfire [ @MaryTheCrow ]
Rainhound [ @starry ]

Birchheart [ @corgigirl ]
Sunshadow [ @~Fierce~ ]
Roosterflame [ @Willowfern ]
Pinecrash [ @Sprig ]

Echosong [ @Rockfall ]
Cloudyflight [ @poppy. ]
Batblood [ @Spotty ]
Thunderpaw [ @Courage ]
Nectarflame [ @implimm ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 19th, 2022 at 06:15 PM.
Old July 10th, 2022, 02:05 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @Panda1440, @Dominique, @Frecklewing, @x ghostie

>Bumblebreak<
With the idiots sent home, it meant one less headache to deal with later on. She turned her head away from the distraction to focus on Cinderstar. So she was with Icicleripple, Thunderchaser, Amberbloom, and Asterdance... not an awful group.

She took a moment to eye the Twoleg den from a distance. It was old, rundown, and overgrown, but as Cinderstar had mentioned, she was willing to bet something had taken up residence. "C'mon," she called to her group as she moved toward the den. "We should wait out here first, scout for some safe entrances. I'm not willing to risk getting any nasty diseases from the rats that might still be hanging around."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Closed Thread