Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:03 PM
♡|| Pawsitivity Thread ||♡
Last post by finley !!
Today 01:02 PM
The Rift [ Atari /...
by taillow
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:57 PM
“The Devil Knows My...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:53 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 12:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2023, 09:06 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Preparing for the worst scenario, so it doesn't happen again | ThC event

RUSSETKIT
tiny, fluffy she-cat with red fur and yellow eyes.
she/her

Ears perked at the sound of a call, Russetkit looked up from where she had been batting a mossball back and forth idly. Her head tilted to the side curiously. Standing up, the tiny she-cat made her way over, sitting withing the growing crowd and waiting. Even kits would be included, so it must be something she should pay attention to!

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterchromia.
she/her

Gentledoe had been lounging in the clearly when she heard Batblood's words, being jolted out of her doze. Huh, everyone from kits to elders? How intriguing. It must be quite important if even the kits were included. Gentledoe hummed and bounded forward, sitting down near a tiny russet-furred kit and waiting for Batblood to continue.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; March 4th, 2023 at 09:08 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 09:52 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Preparing for the worst scenario, so it doesn't happen again | ThC event

Rabbitchatter | He/Him
Large long furred brown tabby tom with one white paw

Rabbitchatter approached at the call from Batblood. An uneasiness had settled in his stomach at the whispering of shadowclan invasion, he’d been lucky enough to avoid the last gathering due to his.. well.. recovery time. So the details were fuzzy but the alarm was very clear. The large tabby emerged from the warriors den shaking off clumps of moss that had managed to cling to him.

The rest of the cats clamouring around, kittens to elders. Rabbitchatter felt his stomach flip and his unease pick up a few notches. This could mean terrible things… he worked his way into about the middle of gathering crowd sitting next to- Ashkit. It must’ve been. He offered a glance over his shoulder noting how the young tom couldn’t quite see. “Can ya’ see what’s going on kiddo?” he pivoted slightly “c’mere and hop up on my shoulders. Be sure ta hang on.” he found comfort in comforting others, and in a way perhaps he was avoiding his own stress in doing so. He crouched down slightly in case the kitten wanted to take him up on his offer.

Then naturally began to scan the clearing for Springpaw or Alderstep… his sense of protection had grown over the pair, and maybe he just wanted some kind of companionship.

@DreamDaze
// @dishsoap for Springpaw mention // @valery for Alderstep mention (:

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 4th, 2023, 11:03 PM
ringfinger

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes

Alderstep walked into camp, just as Batblood asked the clan to gather around for something. The tom had just come from an unsuccessful hunt, though he'd never tell anyone that. His eyes skimmed over the group gathered around, catching on the sight of Rabbitchatter and some kit. It looked like the other warrior was offering to let the kit get up on his back.

It kind of startled Alderstep when Rabbitchatter looked around the clearing, but he did his best to not get all uncomfortable should their eyes have met. He had no idea if they had, he'd looked away in surprise. Anyway, the russet tabby decided to pad over to the group, settling down on the fringes. Maybe he would stick around for this. Not because Rabbit was there or anything, because they definitely weren't friends. Clearly. He was there because Batblood had said everyone should be there. Obviously.

Oh no. Cinderpaw was here too. Well, of course she was. He did his best not to look at her. He did not want to think about that whole...thing that happened. And there were kits, too (but those had been invited, weren't they?). Great cats. Hopefully, this wouldn't be too unbearable. The tom carefully wrapped his tail around his paws, keeping an eye out for any kits. Today was not the day for them to be messing with his tail. Alderstep was going to forever be hyper-vigilant for any tail-biting kits whenever he was in the clearing.

@wren - rabbit mention @littlelove - cinder mention

Last edited by samm; March 4th, 2023 at 11:08 PM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 11:18 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Springpaw}

Springpaw had only been enjoying the sun’s warm rays shine onto her pastel calico coat when she suddenly heard Batblood’s voice echo through her ears. Er, rather ear. Springpaw whipped her head around only to notice cats of all ages gathering around to see what was going on. She could hear worried murmuring throughout the crowd of question and suspicion. Honestly, she couldn’t help but feel the same way. Unease and anxiety starting to twist into untie-able knots in her stomach. Springpaw lifted herself up from her haunches and hesitantly made her way to the crowd, the hushed voices seemingly growing louder. She scanned her blue gaze throughout the crowd to see if she could spot Rabbitchatter. Hopefully, and maybe he could understand what was going on?Ease seemed to suppress the molly when her gaze caught sight of the large tabby tom, the small molly hastily padding herself over towards him.

“Rabbitchatter!” She called, her voice echoing from the sounds of murmuring felines and hopefully catching his attention. The long-furred feline made her way towards Rabbitchatter and focused on him, confusion entering her blue gaze. “Do you know what’s going on? Batblood seemed to call a meeting, and it sounds like all the cats are worried about it.” She questioned, placing herself right next to him as she sat down on the dirt floor, her good ear turning towards his direction to hear what the older tom had to say while her blue eyes were nervously focusing up towards where Batblood was.

@wren

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old March 4th, 2023, 11:56 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Rabbitchatter | He/Him
Large long furred brown tabby tom with one white paw

As Rabbitchatter was waiting for Ashkits response he was interrupted by the calling of his name, a wave of relief dropped his gut back into place and he pivoted on his butt to look around for the source of the call. Springpaw. A restrained smile worked its way on his face as he moved aside to make space for his apprentice. Just like himself, she seemed just as outside of the loop as he was. Aside from the fact he knew that something was up, and that something was Shadowclan and Thunderclan tensions running at an all time high. He raised a tail to gently rest on her back in a reassuring matter.

He turned close to her, in case Ashkit was too close to him. Which I guess didn’t matter much if this is what it was probably going to turn out to be… clan invasion preparation. “Im thinkin this is invasion prep.” his voice was low and slightly grave. He hadn’t seen battle in a long time… and something about the thought of it made his throat kind of itch. Funny. “I wasn’t at the last gatherin, but I suspect that something went down between us n’ shadowclan after that patrol attack.” he felt the fur along his spine prickle and he glanced around the clearing again.

@dishsoap

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 5th, 2023, 07:03 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Ashkit
He/Him

*.*.*

The small Tom hopelessly stopped straining, and began to try and just listen with his ears. Though he preferred to see who was speaking when they did, if he couldn’t, at least he could hear. It was just pretty annoying to have to listen to somebody speaking but be unable to eye their expression as they did. But just when he expected he would have to go through this meeting just using his ears to figure out whatever was happening, somebody came up and sat next to him. Ashkit quickly recognized the brown tabby pelt as Robinchatter’s. The tom seemed friendly enough.

Then Rabbitchatter spoke. Once he was finished, Ashkit thought, He knows… and gave the warrior an awkward nod. Rabbitchatter ducked down and offered for Ashkit to hop onto his shoulders for a better view, which would’ve been perfectly fine if there hadn’t been so many apprentices around now. So many of his future denmates to watch him being carried… well, he was only three moons. Some of them would be gone anyway. The small gray Tom open his mouth to accept the offer, and prepared to jump onto Rabbitchatter at the same time, but he was interrupted by the voice of an apprentice.

As Rabbitchatter moved his focus to the apprentice, Ashkit closed his mouth, and sat back down. He didn’t want to interrupt the brewing conversation between the warrior and apprentice- but though it was sort of creepy to admit, he wanted to listen to it. He liked listening in on conversations- even if he knew nobody wanted him to hear it. This was how he got his information while wandering around camp, because he rarely talked to anybody often. Yeah, eavesdropping. One side of his mind thought, as the other disagreed and called it simply listening. His ears caught a few words. Invasion prep..eration. Uh oh, again perfect time for him to embarrass himself in front of ThunderClan. No I won’t, I’ll try my hardest not to, at least… be told himself.

*.*.*

~ @wren ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; March 5th, 2023 at 07:04 AM.
Old March 5th, 2023, 07:56 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Wolfpaw padded over, ears pricked with curiosity.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old March 5th, 2023, 01:08 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

{Springpaw}

Springpaw began focusing on Rabbitchatter again as he began speaking. Her eyes immediately began to go wide with both horror and shock as soon as the older tom mentioned the word invasion. She disliked when the clans were always invading other clans. It… just didn’t feel right. All it did was make Springpaw’s stomach feel like it was twisting and turning as she listened to Rabbitchatter’s words. Unfortunately, Springpaw didn’t know much about what happened at the gatherings, but only knew briefly of the situation from the constant murmurs of her other clanmates. “So you think we might have to go into battle?” She questioned slowly, her voice filled with uncertainty as her blue eyes focused on his. She didn’t like the mention of battles, nor any bloodshed whatsoever.

Springpaw’s gaze then focused on Ashkit, the molly not even realizing that he was even right there in the first place. It took her a minute to recognize who the kit exactly was, but once it came to her head, her eyes filled with concern. “Ashkit? Do you need me to move so you can see? Or it seems that Rabbitchatter was about to have you on his back, but I’ll move in case you can’t see.” She offered, giving a genuine, warm smile towards the younger feline as she braved herself to move in case he needed it. She didn’t want to make the younger kit any uncomfortable than he most likely was. Judging from his body language and his expression.

@wren | @DreamDaze

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 6th, 2023 at 06:30 AM.
Old March 5th, 2023, 01:21 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

fuzzkit and loudmouth make their way over.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 5th, 2023, 11:20 PM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Oriolepaw's ears perked at Batblood's call. He quickly got to his paws; this sounded very important, so he wanted to be sure he participated. The last thing he wanted was to leave a bad impression on a Keeper when he was so close to becoming a warrior. He trotted out of the apprentices' den and joined the quickly growing group of cats.

-----------------------------------------------------

Drippingleaf looked up from where she was grooming herself as Batblood called the Clan together. She nodded in approval; any time someone took initiative to make her Clan stronger, it would earn her appreciation. Batblood wasn't her favorite cat after their altercation at the meeting, but she was willing to tolerate him for the sake of making ThunderClan stronger.

She padded over to join the group.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; March 5th, 2023 at 11:20 PM.
Closed Thread