by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:35 AM

Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:18 PM
Detective To Justice

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WCO PRIDE ❤

'm the same as cougar just remember you are what you are and you will never change because of what some karen doesnt you can be who you arent like you because of your dyed hair.

Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:18 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

I am a straight female, but I will admit, I do sometimes have slight doubts about my gender. Obviously, I love being female and don't want to change, but as either gender, there are going to be downsides. I just wish that I could relate to people of the opposite gender more or be friends with somebody of the opposite gender without it being weird or people going, "Hey, is that your boyfriend?" or something like that.
On another topic, the majority of my friends are LGBTQ+ and I support them. It's difficult for them sometimes because they are still coming out to their friends and family and whatnot. So, I'd like to say that I've learned a lot about the LGBTQ+ community and I do wish that people would stop treating them like they're different. They're people, just like us, but just with different preferences.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:19 PM
Wanna Cosplay With Me?

My Mood: Crazy

Hello, My name is Dawneye, but I tend to be called Charlie.

I am a pansexual Demi girl, although I suppose it's Omnisexual now, I'm not quite sure. I am the only one in my household who is part of the LGBTQ+ community. My mother and brothers do not really care, and pride month doesn't usually mean anything special. I celebrate with my friend J who is a bisexual transgender male. It has taken many years for me to come to this conclusion. If you want you can read through this, though I doubt many will find it interesting.

Starting in the 6th grade I had my first real crush, a girl who I spent a lot of time with who was one of the sweetest people I ever met. Sadly soon after I told her how I felt she basically disappeared suddenly in a day, she switched schools, quit girl scouts, and I hadn't heard from her till recently.

At that point I thought I was a lesbian and also began to have some gender identity issues, but not enough to think of myself as transgender. Also around this time, my mental health was not at it's best. My parents had just divorced and the only memories I had of my dad were of him being busy or yelling at me, and now suddenly I had to spend time alone with him while figuring out who I was for myself.

Roughly a year ago I realized that I had had a crush on a couple of people with different stories, including the transgender friend who I mentioned above. This was when I realized my Pansexuality. Around this time with my gender identity issues I thought I was Genderfluid, I had not learned what a Demi girl was yet.

In September of last year, I got my first boyfriend who has been one of the most supportive people in my life and truly helped my mental health and helped me to stop hurting myself, and although it has been a struggle he has helped me to slowly stop. However, on November 26th of last year, I was sexually assaulted by someone who took advantage of my kind nature and my mental health and work of trying to get better. For a while I could not function properly, even now I am not back to my normal self and do not sleep well because of my nightmares. My boyfriend was there with me through all of it and supported me and made me feel safe. He helped me to look into how I felt and what the proper terminology was.

After this, I had had an issue with my father about my school work and lies about having turned it in, so he made me write a list about everything I had lied about or not told him about. The assault was on that list, along with how I identify. I was told that I am too young to know and that there is no need for me to think like that. I was told I can't possibly know by now who I am. I have friends who support me through all of this, but hearing that from my father truly hurt, and even now I have bad days where I doubt who I am and if there is something wrong with me.

I bolded a sentence that apparently I should clarify. In this couple of people includes people who were non-binary

If you made it this far thank you, only a handful of people know about this and it felt good to share it. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM me. Thank you.

Last edited by Dawneye; June 23rd, 2020 at 09:34 AM.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:30 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

hi , I'm Alan! <3 I'll keep this relatively short for y'all

Around two years ago , I was struggling with my sexuality. I found gaining crushes on both genders , but I decided to shrug this off since I thought it was more of a 'oh you're cool , let's be friends' kind of like. It was not. The next year , after many crushes and me freaking out , I accepted the fact that I was bisexual. I kept quiet about this until this year , I came out to a few close school friends who had happily accepted me since they were also part of the LBGTQ+ community. I ended up gaining a crush on one of my best friends , and we ended up dating and still are haha <33 I love her a lot. (I lean more towards girls than I do men)

Now , onto gender. I struggled with this quite a lot. For most of my life I thought I was a cis female , that was , until late December last year. I started to feel rather uncomfortable with she/her pronouns and being called a girl. At first I thought I was non binary for around three weeks until I realized I didn't feel comfortable with they/them pronouns either. Slowly , I started to realize that I wanted to be the opposite gender , a male. After experimenting with different pronouns , I finally felt comfortable with he/him pronouns and being seen as a male by online friends. I tried different names (those including; Joan , Reece , and Louis) but finally settled on Alan , the name I like best. Im currently only out online and to a few close friends , closeted with my family since im the only LBGTQ+ member in my household that I'm aware of.

Anyways , that's my story! Not very eventful , but I've made a few new friends who thankfully support me along with my close friends!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:30 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

I feel so seen and in almost 19 years, I don't think I've felt this giddy.
Remember you are all loved and supported here.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 05:50 PM
i am kenough

Hello I am PLUM.
Sexuality wasn't a thing when I was growing up, or maybe it was and I was just raised away from it, and oblivious to it.
I don't have any turbulence with my means of coming to know myself though. I'm very comfortably a cis woman, and I love dressing up and lookin Nice and all that.
When it came to romance, I felt a little more... Stunted. I had no interest in romance beyond mere words and ideas, crushes were just crushes and I didn't feel the need to pursue anything real. Hand holding? Hugs? I got those from my friends. I entered my first real relationship just two/three years ago where intimacy was expected, and I struggled to show it in a way that was different than the immense love I give everybody else I'm close to. I'd been toying with the idea that I might be aromantic, but it wouldn't make sense for me to love so many people so much and say that when it comes to a relationship.
When that relationship ended (thanks, office lady who worked with my ex, felt great knowing you were there for him uwu) I wondered more if I was really just... Inept at a love that was more than I was capable of giving. I perused different company trying to figure out whether or not I was doing something right or wrong, and landed in the hands of my current boyfriend. Or, sort of. We'd been friends for a while, and already knew one another well before starting a relationship. And while a lot of this loving comes easily all of a sudden, I still question "would I be alright with things?" I think it's just important while you question these things about yourself to have a partner or close friends who will express understanding and patience as you explore things.
So, I'm unsure of where I lay with sexuality. I definitely feel like I'm in the gray area, but can't be sure and intend on finding out more. And that's fine. I do know I'm comfortable with the idea of men and women, but I'm still learning about these things myself and for the time being, I can only say I'm bi. Or demi. Or aro. I really don't know! Sexuality is hard to define, and there's so much more than any one word could express I think. I'm just who I am. Plum.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 06:30 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

In all seriousness, I am a younger person of the site. I'm not going to state my specific age, but to put it shortly, I am not yet old enough to get a driver's license or a permit for that matter. I have been said to be mature, though.
As of sexuality, like I said before, I am straight. I am attracted to guys and I would only be attracted to girls in the friendlier way. But I'm beginning to wonder if I'm aromantic because I've only had a few crushes in the past, but I never really... had a crush on any of them. I mean, I want to feel loving emotions, but while everybody else is like, "Oh, he/she is cute!" I don't feel that way. Is this normal or am I just weird?

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 06:33 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Hi everyone ❤ I love seeing everybody's stories! I'd like to share my own as well.

I'm still not entirely sure if I am where I want to be in regards to gender and sexuality, and I've been confused about myself for a long time.

My preferred name is Cas, I identify as non-binary, and my pronouns can either be they/them or she/her. Men's shorts are the most comfortable item of clothing known to humankind, I'm telling ya. I wish I'd discovered them sooner--not only are they comfy, but they're also perfect for nonbinary folks who are feminine-presenting like myself. I only just recently discovered my gender identity, and it took a long time to get here. In freshman year of highschool, I identified as a trans man. I went by he/him, and a masculine name. This was the beginning of my self-discovery journey. I didn't know who I wanted to be, only that I didn't feel like being a girl fit me. After I figured out that identifying as a man wasn't really what I wanted, I tried calling myself genderfluid for a long while. I ended up going back to my deadname and assigned gender for many years, probably due to being in a "straight-passing" relationship with a straight man who really liked girls who looked very feminine. So that's who I was for many years. A femme cis woman. But I wasn't truly comfortable.

I decided to try identifying as enby a few months ago, and so far I think it fits me pretty well. It's a loose term, a lot less concrete than calling myself something definitive. I don't like the thought of being strictly locked into one category. Nonbinary can mean so many different things, and I really like that. I'm still not wholly comfortable, but I'm well on my way to figuring myself out.

As for my sexuality, I am bisexual with a very strong preference for women. I could also be called a homoflexible lesbian, meaning a lesbian who only likes a very small category of men. (But all women are QUEENS.) I am attracted mainly to women and feminine-presenting folks. I didn't discover my bisexuality until I was already in a relationship with a man (who recently came out as nonbinary as well, actually). So until recently I never even had the opportunity to be in a relationship with a woman or feminine-presenting person. I was okay with that while in the relationship with my former partner. I would honestly have been happy marrying them. But some things just aren't meant to last. But now I can be more myself and really learn what my preferences truly are, and who I am meant to be. After my partner left me, I tried identifying as only lesbian for a while, and I really do wish I could be a full lesbian. But there are still a small percentage of dudes that are attractive to me, so I am bi. I do not see myself spending the rest of my life with a man, though. I would really love to spend the rest of my life with a woman.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old June 22nd, 2020, 06:38 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Hi, everyone! You all can call me Sandwich, or even FireSandwich. Some of you may know that I recently told my family that I was lesbian, and they took it pretty well. I've also wondered about my gender, but for now (and I don't think it's going to change) I am both physically and mentally female. Honestly though, I don't give a crap what you call me. Call me a guy? Sure. Call me a gal? That's great! Heck, even call me a piece of toast. I don't care. Don't know if there's a specific term for that, but to sum it up:
I am lesbian.
I identify as female. However, I don't care what pronouns you use.
Anyone know if there's a term for that?

Also, a tiny little sob story for everyone to enjoy: Every person I have ever liked romantically has either turned out to be straight or a jerk. That's life I guess ;-;

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf

Last edited by Banneret; June 22nd, 2020 at 06:42 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2020, 06:51 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Hey, i'm Cloud or Cloudi, uhh, I guess if you want you could call me Bella, my real name. I am--this is a kinda long story [ not really i just dont know what to say ] anyway, once I knew having an attraction to the same gender was a thing [ or just anyone at all ] I knew I was supportive of it. Homophobia just doesn't make sense to me I guess. I just, don't understand why it makes others uncomfortable, its normal to me. I guess some people are uncomfortable with it, and I respect that. I, however don't. I was a heterosexual ally, or a straight ally for a while, at a younger age. I then started to develop feelings for one of my friends, and other girls after that. I identified as a lesbian, I didn't know what Bisexuality/ Biromanic was. I soon 'found out' about it, or whatever you want to call it, and identified as a bisexual. I'm currently in a happy relationship with a very nice girl. I'm questionng my sexuality though. I believe i'm lesbian, but not sure. If you have any helpful advice for figuring that out, i'd love to hear it! I am also currently a cis-gender female. she/her pronouns please!

Last edited by cloudii; June 22nd, 2020 at 06:51 PM.