Duskstar & Buckbranch
1, 36, 29, 57

@Dipper
More to come soon (:<

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; July 31st, 2020 at 11:00 PM.
Old July 31st, 2020, 11:57 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WCO Shipping Prompts

- Blackhaze @Mentallyunstable and Fawnsqueak @Dipper -

2. Who gets more jealous?
black is super chill*, so i feel like fawn would be more inclined toward jealousy. consider this: black is charismatic and friendly, draws cats in with his nice demeanor and fawn.. would get bristly over all these cats flocking to him because he wants black time. wants black to pay attention to him, not those other cats. fawn would probably be dumb about it and get cold/snarky rather than communicative.

*not to say he's incapable of feeling pretty possessive. he does have a little crazy twinge in him, so i'm not ruling anything out here. maybe they're both jealous boys lol

6. What was their first impression of each other?
haha i think this has pretty much happened but i'll summarize what i think they will walk away with:
- black's impression of fawn: cute squirrel who's easy to fluster, and he enjoys teasing fawn / riling him up. might be partial to the banter and sharp tongued-exchanges. could use more of that in his life.
- fawn's impression of black: big jerk who ...for some reason, didn't react to being yelled at and insulted, so that has fawn's attention. finds him intriguingly mysterious and wants to learn more. is sort of pushing the limits at this point to see what he can do/how snarky he can be before black breaks, secretly has been having fun.

8. Who sleeps on the couch when they get into a fight?
black is getting booted to the couch if there's a fight, no doubt about that. fawn would scream at him 'til he gets out and have his little fawn-tantrum; once he's over it, he'd pace around while embarrassedly recollecting what he did, trying to figure out how to make it up to black. eventually settles for coming up with some lame reason to awkwardly approach him ("..thought maybe you'd want an extra pillow" "here's a blanket..") rinse and repeat until he's pestering him like every 5 minutes and black just drags him back to the bedroom because he knows fawn won't leave him alone / understands this is his way of apologizing until he can muster the words

10. Who wakes the other up in the middle of the night to tell them a cool dream they had? Who has the most nightmares, and who sings them back to sleep after?
hmm although it'd be a rare occurrence, i think fawn is more of the type to stare at black wide-eyed and poke him until he wakes up, then excitedly share the dream he's had because it was so cool-- and he doesn't want to forget even one moment of it.

black strikes me as the one who'd suffer from nightmares more often just because he has a sort of dark past following him around. fawn may not sing him to sleep (surely he wouldn't want to hear that, he imagines) but would make him a cup of tea and encourage him to have an all-nighter talk about what's bothering him + cuddles of course.

12. Who makes fun of the other for having a crush on them, and who has to remind them that they are in a relationship?
black would absolutely make fun of fawn when he catches him moonstruckedly staring in his direction or when he gets flustered by the flirting. fawn would punch his shoulder and tell him he can do that because they're boyfriends, dumbass

18. Who sends encouraging text messages throughout the day?
would you consider "bigger idiots than you have achieved this, you should have no problem" or "eh, maybe if they don't look at you too long" encouraging? because if so, fawn. fawn would send plenty of those and slip in an actual sweet thing every now and then

i feel black's messages would be needlessly flirty -- not sure if that's encouragement either but i don't think he'd overlook it if fawn needed some cheering from the sidelines

25. Who starts a food fight in the kitchen?
i really feel like black has that mischievous streak that lends itself well to moments such as this one. fawn has his experimental recipes and probably enjoys cooking a lot, and black sees an opportunity to insert himself ... by starting a food fight. fawn will never admit it's kind of endearing but is a veritable opponent in food-slinging -- whatever black dishes out, he can expect to get right back at him

26. Who is more protective?
oh gosh it's tough to say when i think they'd both be fairly protective of each other. black's list of cats he likes gets smaller and smaller, and fawn wouldn't want to let him go. if i have to go with someone, i believe black would be more protective and would literally stop at nothing to ensure fawn is unharmed -- i mean, he's already a serial killer so might as well do it for good purposes like protecting the bf

41. If they were about to rob a museum, which one does backflips through lasers and which one is strolling behind with a bag of chips?
black would be the one going full criminal organization here and sneaking around corners, flipping through the laser field, hiding, super stealth mode! and fawn would let him, he'd just be crunching on his bag of chips and watching black act above and beyond to avoid being caught.

and once they were done, he'd tell black that he disabled all security systems and cameras before he even entered the building

57. Which one owns a pet that the other is absolutely terrified of?
so fawn would probably own a cockatiel or two and black being terrified of them (but huffily accepting them) is a funny thought

more seriously, i think black would like possessing dangerous pets that are borderline illegal and fawn wouldn't appreciate that

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; August 1st, 2020 at 07:15 PM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 12:04 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

@Dipper this is the best thing I’ve seen today. I just love this so much. And yes, Blackhaze will be murder boyfriend of the year lol.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 1st, 2020, 12:23 AM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!

by all means an absolute joke
• character names; Sparrowsnap and Goosefury
• recipent usernames; Corruptx and Slushie
• numbers; 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 11, 23, 26, 29
• mention; @Dipper

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 1st, 2020 at 12:29 AM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 11:17 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

oh, this will be fun (:<

characters and their roleplayers: hmm, how about *random machine noises* er- Icestar (Cas) x Lionstar (Bill.)? Idk, itĺl be interesting at least
question number(s): 3, 4, 11, 14, 28, 34, 53, 46, 57, 20
mention: @Dipper

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Last edited by sootsplashed; August 1st, 2020 at 11:34 AM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 01:20 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

Mwahahaha this'll be fun...
characters and their roleplayers: Lionstar ( @BILL. ) x Fawnsqueak
question number(s): 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 11, 25

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old August 1st, 2020, 01:56 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

characters and their roleplayers: Blackhaze @Mentallyunstable , Rosebriar @TheNyanCatMinecart
question number(s): 2 22 11 15 54 12 59 42 26 52

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old August 1st, 2020, 03:41 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

characters and their roleplayers: falcondive @BILL., Blackhaze @Mentallyunstable
links: https://thepeacher.weebly.com/falcondive.html
https://mentally-scharactersite.webador.com/blackhaze
question number(s): 4 5 8 10 17 19 32 48 52 57
Old August 1st, 2020, 06:35 PM
the stars are aligned

- Shockpaw @Rainquail and Honeypaw @Starfall -

10. Who wakes the other up in the middle of the night to tell them a cool dream they had? Who has the most nightmares, and who sings them back to sleep after?
shock would have the cool dream that they demand honey be an attentive listener to despite his sleepy state, and she keeps poking him awake because he's dozing off during her explanation of the Best dream ever

i don't know if i see either suffering from nightmares too often but when either gets a bad dream, i think they'd do some activity together. for honey, that's a quiet hobby painting or messing around with an instrument and for shock, that's getting on the treadmill or doing some light exercise

19. Who thinks they are not good enough for the others love? and who’s more afraid of losing the other? Who thinks they keep messing up, only for the other to tell them they don’t need to worry?
because honey tends to fall into depressive episodes, i'm inclined to believe he would not feel like he's worthy of shock's affection and get pretty down on himself / start a self-deprecating cycle that shock might have to pull him out of from time to time with some comforting.

as for being afraid of losing each other: both to an extent. shock wouldn't want to be without honey's soft companionship and honey would really miss shock & the support she provides

25. Who starts a food fight in the kitchen?
shock would start the food fight probably, she seems like a feisty one! i think honey would be focused on trying to devise a snacky for himself and shock is over there with food ready to fling

38. Which one constantly wears the other’s clothes?
i kind of prefer the thought of them having dress up sessions so they choose outfits of their own for the other to wear, and then they have to model them for each other. it's like a mini fashion show and they give 'critiques' (positive stuff only of course but silly over-the-top things like "ooh that blue brings out your eyes")

44. Which one screams about the spider and which one brings the spider outside?
honey would probably be the one yelling about the spider but wouldn't want to hurt it even if he doesn't really want to... touch it... or get close enough to do much so shock drops it off outside

48. How good would your pairing be at parenting?
in their current state, i think they'd manage but not be amazing -- parenting is a heckin lot of work and with honey enjoying his sleeps, his lazy time, and perhaps being troubled by depression, he might be overwhelmed by aspects of it. and then there's shock who i think would be a fun parent but also could face burnout at times since she isn't super extroverted / deals with chronic pain. basically they'd be a great fun aunt/uncle Or find success in adopting older children but maybe not full time parents of kits in the newborn stages

53. Which one gives the other a piggyback ride when they’re tired?
pffff they switch off, of course! i do think shock may be less likely to carry honey (not to say she wouldn't try) just because it could become quickly painful even if she'd enjoy doing it for the small amount of time that she can swing it

honey would like carrying shock as well but i could see him tiring out and so they both take a break on a nearby bench and chill <3
------
ty for the request, submit another if you'd like

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; August 1st, 2020 at 07:26 PM.
Old August 1st, 2020, 06:58 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Hums as I casually read the posts like a 4.5 star rated book even though I am not a romantic person~
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan