Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post One step at a time
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 10:27 PM
On the Wings of a Dream......
by Rizo
Last post by Rizo
Today 10:27 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by stag
Today 10:22 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Snips
Today 10:16 PM

Old September 14th, 2023, 02:23 PM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: KapokClan - Roleplay

\ Caimanstar /
The Root Step
( Next post will be on the 16th )

The clan was quick to join together underneath the root step, very quick actually, though she supposed there weren't many cats left in KapokClan for there to be a reason to be late. She didn't have too much to say at this meeting, but what she did was mostly important if she wanted the clan to make a quick recovery.

"We've experienced so much loss over the past two moons, our friends, our family, leader, deputy, leafspeaker and oracle, our clanmates.." Her voice, although strong, had a faint sad undertone. She had lost her own mother to the first wave of sickness, she had fallen ill and passed away almost overnight, without her kit by her side. Caimanstar took a breath to steady herself, before continuing. "but the plague is over, and us who remain must stay resilient in honour of those we've lost." she paused for a moment, letting the silence sink into her clan, out of respect for the fallen.

She sighed, to indicate the end of the silence, "With that being said, the festival of the moon is fast approaching, and we must give thanks to the moon goddess for granting us our health today." a smile crossed Caimanstars maw, while presenting the upcoming festival, "Although we don't need all that much prey for the festivities I'd still like some volunteers to help collect and carry it all to the temple the day before, if you wish to help out please come see me after the meeting."

#KapokclanMeeting - Mentor assignments will be in my next post
Old September 14th, 2023, 02:57 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

*Shatteredkit offered to help happily*

tiger or blue back?

◺--------------◿
Old September 14th, 2023, 03:39 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
Azalea’dream
a large blue and silver tabby with Sikh fur
The large she cats ears perked as hawkgrowl approached from behind her. With a startled mew she nearly jumped from her spot. Ah hawkgrowl it’s lovely to see you! So how are you this fine day? she purred hoping to start a small conversation while they waited for others to join them.

Hawkgrowl meowed in hello. "I am good, thank you. And how are you?" he asked, greeting the she cat. When hearing that his leader needed help, Hawkgrowl stood up immediately and offered to help. He was still trying to rub himself the right away against Caimanstar, but he couldn't think of anything else to do and this was the perfect opportunity. He would be the best helper, he thought determinedly.

Softpaw's eyes rimmed with tears at the sound of the plague. She had lost her mother to it, and even though her mother was old, she had still fed her. After her moment of silence, she volunteered to help out. Not only would it get a good word with her leader for her to get a good mentor and be a warrior, but she also had nothing to do without a mentor and having no training sessions.

@Apollo.

Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by panchiko; December 28th, 2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old September 14th, 2023, 04:58 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Anacondabite

Anaconda stepped forward. "I volunteer!" They said.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old September 15th, 2023, 06:39 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Azalea’dream
The tabby she cat glanced down at her paws. They need help. I’ll help but the mention of the other cats dying didn’t help. Not too long ago azalea was a happy mother of two who died of the sickness..and she was friends with the past healers. Huffing a small sigh she turned to hawkgrowl my day is fine thank you she dipped her head in polite respect. After listening for a bit more she wondered if any apprentice would gat a new mentor. Didn’t matter because he would help anyways.
@Sleek
@Apollo.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 15th, 2023, 06:54 AM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Aggressive

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Softleap ˚*•̩ ̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
•·.·'She/Her'·.·• •·.·'Warrior'·.·• •·.·'A fluffy, small white she-cat with soft blue eyes'·.·•

She padded into the den, facing her leader. "We have lost so much these past moons," she started, doing her best to keep her voice soft. "And I know you will be a great leader," she purred, eyes gleaming. "But, we are in need of an oracle and leafspeaker, and i will offer myself to you," she said, sweeping her snow-white tail on the ground. Better to shoot straight than to dwadle.

[ @Apollo. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old September 15th, 2023, 09:21 AM
brain dead

Quote:
Azalea’dream
The tabby she cat glanced down at her paws. They need help. I’ll help but the mention of the other cats dying didn’t help. Not too long ago azalea was a happy mother of two who died of the sickness..and she was friends with the past healers. Huffing a small sigh she turned to hawkgrowl my day is fine thank you she dipped her head in polite respect. After listening for a bit more she wondered if any apprentice would gat a new mentor. Didn’t matter because he would help anyways.
@Sleek
@Apollo.

Hawkgrowl nodded in reply to the she cat and focused his gaze on the leader once more, making sure Caimanstar knew that he was ready and willing to do anything for the clan. Hawkgrowl instinctively looked at his younger sister, making sure she was alright. She was grooming herself.

Softpaw just rolled around in the mud, bored of this meeting. She wanted a mentor! Then she realized that she would be dirty when she met her mentor and she sat up immediately, grooming and licking herself clean. She looked over at her older brother who was conversing with a tabby she cat.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 15th, 2023, 09:23 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

Anacondaear
A dark brown cat with white spots and anaconda green eyes.

Anacondaear smiled at her leader. She was prepared for whatever was said next.

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old September 15th, 2023, 09:26 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
Hawkgrowl nodded in reply to the she cat and focused his gaze on the leader once more, making sure Caimanstar knew that he was ready and willing to do anything for the clan. Hawkgrowl instinctively looked at his younger sister, making sure she was alright. She was grooming herself.

Softpaw just rolled around in the mud, bored of this meeting. She wanted a mentor! Then she realized that she would be dirty when she met her mentor and she sat up immediately, grooming and licking herself clean. She looked over at her older brother who was conversing with a tabby she cat.
Azalea’dream
Azalea glanced over to see a small apprentice sized cat. With a welcoming tail wave she offered the she cat a spot next to them. Hello darling I don’t think I’ve seen you around before but let’s be honest I am sort of a clutter brain. her gaze softens as she realized the younger cat didn’t have a mentor. Leaning down she whispered is softpaws ear I bet you’ll be a better warrior than hawkgrowl she laughed as she sat back up.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 15th, 2023, 10:47 AM
brain dead

Quote:
Azalea’dream
Azalea glanced over to see a small apprentice sized cat. With a welcoming tail wave she offered the she cat a spot next to them. Hello darling I don’t think I’ve seen you around before but let’s be honest I am sort of a clutter brain. her gaze softens as she realized the younger cat didn’t have a mentor. Leaning down she whispered is softpaws ear I bet you’ll be a better warrior than hawkgrowl she laughed as she sat back up.

Hawkgrowl's eyes narrowed as he noticed the tabby she cat whispering in his sister's ear. What is she saying? he wondered. He became even more attentive when they started laughing.

Softpaw laughed at Azalea's comment. She thanked her for the offer and sat by the two warriors.