Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The Tiger's claw clears...
Last post by Alpha 2.0
Today 06:58 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM

Old April 14th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: The life of loners (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"No, it's not! I wanted a baby to so I could nurse them and cuddle them and give them nuzzies and sing to them and coo and purr to them and have them love me and have them call me Papa, and now that will never happen cause no one will ever like Hawk did and even if they did I would miscarry again because I can't hunt and without food my babies get weak and die!" Albatross wailed remembering how even when he was heavily pregnant Hawk still refused to feed him and made him hunt for himself. "If I was pregnant with your kittens would you feed me?" He whimpered wondering what Shallow's response would be.
"Wh-...yeah" Shallow stuttered he was a bit surprised by that question. He isn't that evil to let a pregnant cats kittens die, that's just wrong, like really wrong.
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:18 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"Wh-...yeah" Shallow stuttered he was a bit surprised by that question. He isn't that evil to let a pregnant cats kittens die, that's just wrong, like really wrong.

"You would!?" Albatross purred his eyes lighting up. "Oh, they'd be so cute! They'd have your yellow eyes and my white and black fur and they'd be so big and strong and that there wouldn't be the smallest chance that they'd die because you'd be there to protect us!" He cooed giddily hopping as he quickly thought of names, "What do you think about Cascade for a she-cat and Harrier for a tom?" Albatross suggested already imaging two happy kittens in his mind.
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:23 PM
Idk

Quote:

"You would!?" Albatross purred his eyes lighting up. "Oh, they'd be so cute! They'd have your yellow eyes and my white and black fur and they'd be so big and strong and that there wouldn't be the smallest chance that they'd die because you'd be there to protect us!" He cooed giddily hopping as he quickly thought of names, "What do you think about Cascade for a she-cat and Harrier for a tom?" Albatross suggested already imaging two happy kittens in his mind.
Shallow thought about it "I like those names" he admitted truthfully. They we're pretty names to him. Kittens would be nice he guessed.
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:31 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Shallow thought about it "I like those names" he admitted truthfully. They we're pretty names to him. Kittens would be nice he guessed.
"And whenever you're having a bad day you could just come into our den and cuddle us!" Albatross chirped giggling at the thought of kittens calling him Papa and a cat to love him.
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Idk

Quote:
"And whenever you're having a bad day you could just come into our den and cuddle us!" Albatross chirped giggling at the thought of kittens calling him Papa and a cat to love him.
"Yeah that would be nice" Shallow smiled a little at Albatross.
Old April 14th, 2018, 01:45 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"Yeah that would be nice" Shallow smiled a little at Albatross.
"Okay, then so when do you want me to get pregnant? If I get pregnant now I'll give birth in Greenleaf and, you're going to have carry to me a lot and make sure we have a nice cool den for me to give birth in. Or we could wait a while so that I could kit in leaf-fall or leaf-bare and you're going to have to find a nice warm hollow or cave for me to kit." Albatross mewed hoping that his answer would be now so that he could have little cute kits at his belly as soon as possible.

(Turtle is really forward XD)

Last edited by Tavvi; April 14th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Idk

Quote:
"Okay, then so when do you want me to get pregnant? If I get pregnant now I'll give birth in Greenleaf and, you're going to have carry to me a lot and make sure we have a nice cool den for me to give birth in. Or we could wait a while so that I could kit in leaf-fall or leaf-bare and you're going to have to find a nice warm hollow or cave for me to kit." Albatross mewed hoping that his answer would be now so that he could have little cute kits at his belly as soon as possible.

(Turtle is really forward XD)
"Eh?!" Shallow got flustered, then he thought. He always did want a family so. He looked at Albatross "Um..I guess..we could do it now." he said.

(Douglas is committed to it)
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:12 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"Eh?!" Shallow got flustered, then he thought. He always did want a family so. He looked at Albatross "Um..I guess..we could do it now." he said.

(Douglas is committed to it)
"Y-y-y-y-y-you don't w-w-w-w-w-want me to c-c-c-carry your b-b-babies!?" Albatross questioned dejectedly not knowing why the tom-cat was all flustered. "I g-g-get really p-p-p-pretty when I'm expecting! M-m-m-my fur g-g-g-gets really soft and I get chubbier and I give the best cuddles and nuzzies a-a-a-a-and-ahhhhhhhhh!" He started to cry again wanting nothing more then to feel kittens kicking or to have Shallow bring him prey and love him noting hearing him when he agreed.

(Turtle is even more so he's already even acting like he would if really expecting XD.)
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Idk

Quote:
"Y-y-y-y-y-you don't w-w-w-w-w-want me to c-c-c-carry your b-b-babies!?" Albatross questioned dejectedly not knowing why the tom-cat was all flustered. "I g-g-get really p-p-p-pretty when I'm expecting! M-m-m-my fur g-g-g-gets really soft and I get chubbier and I give the best cuddles and nuzzies a-a-a-a-and-ahhhhhhhhh!" He started to cry again wanting nothing more then to feel kittens kicking or to have Shallow bring him prey and love him noting hearing him when he agreed.

(Turtle is even more so he's already even acting like he would if really expecting XD.)
"It's not that I don't want you to carry my kits it's just I've never been asked this" he explained. Shallow just wasn't used to this.
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:

"It's not that I don't want you to carry my kits it's just I've never been asked this" he explained. Shallow just wasn't used to this.

"Well, you're handsome, big, and sweet! What cat wouldn't want you to be the father of their kits! If you say yes all you'll have to do is love me, carry me when I'm sick or tired, and find a nice nest for me give birth and comfort me when I go into labor! That isn't that hard!" Albatross cooed his mood changing to happy again as he started to spin again this time hoping he wouldn't fall, "oh and kitting will probably be really hard cause I'm so small but I'm sure the kittens will healthy so don't worry!"