Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
" Love hurts, little one ....
by MrWolfu
Last post by MrWolfu
Today 10:15 AM
Dara's Character Sale <3
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 10:04 AM
Frogs Art Contest!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 10:02 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:01 AM
RiverClan Healing
by squidz
Last post by Quietheart
Today 10:00 AM

Old September 3rd, 2018, 10:11 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ~The tribe of Falling Stars~ |Signups|

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Sure.
Btw, his sign is leo

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 3rd, 2018, 10:15 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Btw, his sign is leo
oki. Btw im replying to what you just posted on the roleplay forum. It's going to take a few minutes or so.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old September 3rd, 2018, 08:08 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Dang it. I thought I had posted my form! I was wondering why you never replied. Guess I’m remaking it! X3 @CollapsingStars

-Name-
Echokit, Echopaw, Echobreeze
-Age-
Unborn
-Rank-
Undecided (Born on Solar Eclipse and Borealis)
-Gender-
Female, she/her
-Zodiac Marking + Placement-
Aquarius, Silver, under her chin so that in order for cats to see it she has to look up
-Looks-
Boop
(Just add in some tinges of green around her ears and tail, almost like moss but... not?)
She also have silver stars under her eyes and along her brow. On her spine and hind legs, she also has small smatterings in the shape of constellations. These markings are from her birth date, giving her glowing adaptions.
-Personality-
Echo is actually surprisingly calm but tempermental.
Since she was born on the Solar Eclipse and the Borealis, immense pressure will be put on her to strive harder than any cat. Her whole life she will be calm about it, and go through with her training without any complaints. She’s been taught that she has immense duty, but all the pressure that’s been put on her forces the kit into silence. Most would be bratty about what they have ‘earned’, but Echo is ashamed. She feels like it’s a burden, and doesn’t want to be the Star or a Tidal! She will be seen moping after others, watching as normal cats go about their lives.
Of course, all of that is kept to herself.
She is known to be calm and reserved, but most will assume it’s because she thinks she’s better than everyone else. That’s not true, but others still believe in it. She’s immensely loyal, and the only reason she goes on with her training is so that she can show everyone that she deserves to be special and that she is what everyone thinks she should be.
Her whole life will be standard after standard. ‘You must be strong!’ ‘You must be the best!’ ‘You have to be this or that!’ Blah blah blah. It’s all outside noise, but Echo cares too much about everyone to let them all down.
She needs her clan, and owes them too much to be the ‘one who let them down’.
-Adaptions-
She has a mossy-like pattern by her ears and tail that helps her blend in a bit more, along with glowing star constellation markings in the spots listed above. She has webbed paws, good for swimming.
-Accessories-
None yet
-Mate/Crush-
N/A
-Powers-
Echo can generate her own warmth, which she uses to warm up her nest and others during winter. Most cats would see this as a bit useless, but it can come in handy.
She also has the power to predict the future, but she has masked it so that she can only see ‘important events’ when really she gets small predictions nearly every day. She just doesn’t want to flaunt her powers, as she already is ‘special’ enough.
I’m only doing two, yaknow because of her birth so yah.
-Relationships-
None
-Theme-
TBA
-Other-
Echo IS NOT BORN. I’d like it if you could set aside a date or smth that she would be born, and if you could find her a mum that’d be great. :3 I just didn’t want her to come into the clan already born and powered up.
-Mention-
@CollapsingStars
-Questions-
Um, just that I was hoping she’s okay. Sorry that I had posted late, so this was kinda my only option to get her either the Star role or the Tidal, which was my original plan, but since that failed awfully... I actually still have the scrap document with her form on it X3
I’m just trying to say I hope she’s not too OP...

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old September 4th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
Dang it. I thought I had posted my form! I was wondering why you never replied. Guess I’m remaking it! X3 @CollapsingStars

-Name-
Echokit, Echopaw, Echobreeze
-Age-
Unborn
-Rank-
Undecided (Born on Solar Eclipse and Borealis)
-Gender-
Female, she/her
-Zodiac Marking + Placement-
Aquarius, Silver, under her chin so that in order for cats to see it she has to look up
-Looks-
Boop
(Just add in some tinges of green around her ears and tail, almost like moss but... not?)
She also have silver stars under her eyes and along her brow. On her spine and hind legs, she also has small smatterings in the shape of constellations. These markings are from her birth date, giving her glowing adaptions.
-Personality-
Echo is actually surprisingly calm but tempermental.
Since she was born on the Solar Eclipse and the Borealis, immense pressure will be put on her to strive harder than any cat. Her whole life she will be calm about it, and go through with her training without any complaints. She’s been taught that she has immense duty, but all the pressure that’s been put on her forces the kit into silence. Most would be bratty about what they have ‘earned’, but Echo is ashamed. She feels like it’s a burden, and doesn’t want to be the Star or a Tidal! She will be seen moping after others, watching as normal cats go about their lives.
Of course, all of that is kept to herself.
She is known to be calm and reserved, but most will assume it’s because she thinks she’s better than everyone else. That’s not true, but others still believe in it. She’s immensely loyal, and the only reason she goes on with her training is so that she can show everyone that she deserves to be special and that she is what everyone thinks she should be.
Her whole life will be standard after standard. ‘You must be strong!’ ‘You must be the best!’ ‘You have to be this or that!’ Blah blah blah. It’s all outside noise, but Echo cares too much about everyone to let them all down.
She needs her clan, and owes them too much to be the ‘one who let them down’.
-Adaptions-
She has a mossy-like pattern by her ears and tail that helps her blend in a bit more, along with glowing star constellation markings in the spots listed above. She has webbed paws, good for swimming.
-Accessories-
None yet
-Mate/Crush-
N/A
-Powers-
Echo can generate her own warmth, which she uses to warm up her nest and others during winter. Most cats would see this as a bit useless, but it can come in handy.
She also has the power to predict the future, but she has masked it so that she can only see ‘important events’ when really she gets small predictions nearly every day. She just doesn’t want to flaunt her powers, as she already is ‘special’ enough.
I’m only doing two, yaknow because of her birth so yah.
-Relationships-
None
-Theme-
TBA
-Other-
Echo IS NOT BORN. I’d like it if you could set aside a date or smth that she would be born, and if you could find her a mum that’d be great. :3 I just didn’t want her to come into the clan already born and powered up.
-Mention-
@CollapsingStars
-Questions-
Um, just that I was hoping she’s okay. Sorry that I had posted late, so this was kinda my only option to get her either the Star role or the Tidal, which was my original plan, but since that failed awfully... I actually still have the scrap document with her form on it X3
I’m just trying to say I hope she’s not too OP...
She’s good! I don’t know when she’ll be born though. Hopefully she will be born whenever the tidal appie will get her name. Since the snares appie will only get the star rank whenever paletiger were to die. Sooo whenever the tidal appie gets her name I’ll let ya know. If you want you can make another form if needed.

credit link
Link to my ocs! Link! | My characters beliefs do not always follow mine, please keep that in mind
Old September 5th, 2018, 05:15 AM
Moony!!

Bump

credit link
Old September 5th, 2018, 08:44 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Name : DawnDusk || Celestumkit || Silentkit || Riverwater || Skyshadow
Age (Moons=Months) : 15 moons || 0 moons || 0 moons || 19 moons || 20 moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Leo, White, Wraps around her front right leg || Scorpio Gold It's upside down and backwards with the hook around her right eye and the tail under her left || Libra light persimmon goes down the middle of her face || Aquarius light blue in between her shoulder blades || Picies, dark blue, on his ribs
Looks : has a dusty dawn colored pelt and orangeish pink eyes || gray and blue eyes she also has a star on the tip of her tail and wings that have stars on the tips of her wings || light grey with light orange eyes with webbed paws || grey Almost blue pelt with light blue eyes she has a fish-like tail and webbed paws || blue eyes and light grey pelt with wings
Personality : Quiet wise kind || to be reavealed when they are born (Augerkit
Adaptations : none || wings || fish like features || fish like features || wings
Accessories : none || a star clip on her right ear || a seaweed collar || a seastar clip || a moon necklace
Crush / Mate : Open|| open || open || Skyshadow || Riverwater
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : She is able to predict if and when the next eclipses borialises ect. are going to happen || Sh is able to generate forcefeilds and can speak with some ghosts from neutral she can also tell the future accurately || Can influnce peoples speech abilities which means that she can make people sound louder or silence them with a thought || can control water can breathe underwater || he can talk to animals and control animals but it makes him very tired after
Relationships pen || mom and dad are sky and river || kits are celestum and silent
Theme (Optional) : day at the ranch (slime rancher ost) || || || Dream Come true || this will be the day
Other : boop~!
Mention : @CollapsingStars
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:14 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Name : DawnDusk || Celestumkit || Silentkit || Riverwater || Skyshadow
Age (Moons=Months) : 15 moons || 0 moons || 0 moons || 19 moons || 20 moons
Zodiac color, mark, and placement : Leo, White, Wraps around her front right leg || Scorpio Gold It's upside down and backwards with the hook around her right eye and the tail under her left || Libra light persimmon goes down the middle of her face || Aquarius light blue in between her shoulder blades || Picies, dark blue, on his ribs
Looks : has a dusty dawn colored pelt and orangeish pink eyes || gray and blue eyes she also has a star on the tip of her tail and wings that have stars on the tips of her wings || light grey with light orange eyes with webbed paws || grey Almost blue pelt with light blue eyes she has a fish-like tail and webbed paws || blue eyes and light grey pelt with wings
Personality : Quiet wise kind || to be reavealed when they are born (Augerkit
Adaptations : none || wings || fish like features || fish like features || wings
Accessories : none || a star clip on her right ear || a seaweed collar || a seastar clip || a moon necklace
Crush / Mate : Open|| open || open || Skyshadow || Riverwater
Powers (3 max for low ranks, 4 max for high) : She is able to predict if and when the next eclipses borialises ect. are going to happen || Sh is able to generate forcefeilds and can speak with some ghosts from neutral she can also tell the future accurately || Can influnce peoples speech abilities which means that she can make people sound louder or silence them with a thought || can control water can breathe underwater || he can talk to animals and control animals but it makes him very tired after
Relationships pen || mom and dad are sky and river || kits are celestum and silent
Theme (Optional) : day at the ranch (slime rancher ost) || || || Dream Come true || this will be the day
Other : boop~!
Mention : @CollapsingStars
Accepted, there’s a meeting going on in the roleplay btw!

credit link
Old September 6th, 2018, 06:19 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

Accepted, there’s a meeting going on in the roleplay btw!
OK!
Old September 8th, 2018, 06:10 AM
Moony!!

bump

credit link
Old September 9th, 2018, 06:41 AM
Moony!!

bump

credit link