Last post by Hound
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old September 17th, 2018, 07:35 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Raptoria High School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Drew's face flushed as Indominus told him to chill.
Gosh, I feel stupid. his whispered in his head. he caught the pencil.
"Thanks man. I... I didn't go to school here last year. Studied on the road with my mom." he explained quietly.
If you can call reading science magazines 'studying'. Drew thought bitterly. He hadn't really... "studied' at all the past year, just grabbed what ever magazine looked somewhat intelligent whenever he and his mom- no, Skyla- stopped, if they did at all. Skyla was pretty fluid on when Drew went to school, or if he did at all. He had to remind her to sign him up for this year. That was why he was a freshman. Once Skyla had realized her mistake, it was too late to fix it, so Drew was stuck. not that he minded. Nova and Indominus seemed pretty cool.
"Mr. Rickman sounds pretty cool. I'll try not to make him mad." Drew told Indominus.
"Don't worry dude! Just don't be obnoxious and everything will be good!" he replied.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Drew's face flushed as Indominus told him to chill.
Gosh, I feel stupid. his whispered in his head. he caught the pencil.
"Thanks man. I... I didn't go to school here last year. Studied on the road with my mom." he explained quietly.
If you can call reading science magazines 'studying'. Drew thought bitterly. He hadn't really... "studied' at all the past year, just grabbed what ever magazine looked somewhat intelligent whenever he and his mom- no, Skyla- stopped, if they did at all. Skyla was pretty fluid on when Drew went to school, or if he did at all. He had to remind her to sign him up for this year. That was why he was a freshman. Once Skyla had realized her mistake, it was too late to fix it, so Drew was stuck. not that he minded. Nova and Indominus seemed pretty cool.
"Mr. Rickman sounds pretty cool. I'll try not to make him mad." Drew told Indominus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pow3rBoxTh3Kul3 View Post
"Don't worry dude! Just don't be obnoxious and everything will be good!" he replied.

Nova smiled slightly as Drew complained about his stupid locker, she knew what that was like. When they walked into the classroom she told him a quite "thanks" for opening the door for her. Walking in she waved at Indominus though she ended up not saying anything as she always disliked talking in front of adults, teachers more so. For a while she was quite lessening to the boys talk about the teacher and Drew explain how he'd left his pinnacle bag. "He can't really be that cool." Nova whispered as she leaned forward at her desk witch was located behind Drew's and Indominus's. Honestly she'd never had a teacher like that at her middle school, witch was more of a boarding school, all the adults there were stern and cared nothing of the students. It was kind of hard to believe that their could be teachers like him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 17th, 2018, 08:44 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Nova smiled slightly as Drew complained about his stupid locker, she knew what that was like. When they walked into the classroom she told him a quite "thanks" for opening the door for her. Walking in she waved at Indominus though she ended up not saying anything as she always disliked talking in front of adults, teachers more so. For a while she was quite lessening to the boys talk about the teacher and Drew explain how he'd left his pinnacle bag. "He can't really be that cool." Nova whispered as she leaned forward at her desk witch was located behind Drew's and Indominus's. Honestly she'd never had a teacher like that at her middle school, witch was more of a boarding school, all the adults there were stern and cared nothing of the students. It was kind of hard to believe that their could be teachers like him.
Drew nodded absently.
"In fact, i thought it was a requirement for the job. 'Must enjoy making students suffer with mounds of homework'-" Drew did a rather bad attempt at a witch's crackle, before choking. Hitting himself on the chest, he looked at Nova, giving her a thumbs up.
"I'm good." he told her, rather unconvincingly.
Drew had learned a long time ago that jokes hid how uncomfortable you really were, and helped people warm up to you. That's what he was doing here. Joking around to hide how awkward he was.
"So, what did you guys-" he gestured between the two of them- "do this summer? Anything fun?" he wagged his eyebrows, flashing a mega-watt smile.
Old September 19th, 2018, 12:26 PM
YEET!

Quote:
Drew nodded absently.
"In fact, i thought it was a requirement for the job. 'Must enjoy making students suffer with mounds of homework'-" Drew did a rather bad attempt at a witch's crackle, before choking. Hitting himself on the chest, he looked at Nova, giving her a thumbs up.
"I'm good." he told her, rather unconvincingly.
Drew had learned a long time ago that jokes hid how uncomfortable you really were, and helped people warm up to you. That's what he was doing here. Joking around to hide how awkward he was.
"So, what did you guys-" he gestured between the two of them- "do this summer? Anything fun?" he wagged his eyebrows, flashing a mega-watt smile.
"I, for one, played a lot of video games!" he replied.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
Old September 19th, 2018, 06:36 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"I, for one, played a lot of video games!" he replied.
"Cool! I don't play a lot of video games myself, but I love watching people play them in videos. The commentary can be hilarious, especially if there is a group. My favorite one, and don't laugh, is probably when this group of people play 'Wolf Quest' together. They get so pumped and excited- it's hard not to laugh."
And maybe laugh for real for once. Drew added silently. "I want to be a zoologist. I love animals." he admitted. he thought back to a pet he had when he was... gosh, seven? A gecko, he had named it Larry. That was one thing Skyla would indulge him in, his love of animals. The zoo had been the one place she'd take him, mostly because it was actually rather cheap.
Old September 21st, 2018, 04:28 PM
YEET!

Quote:
"Cool! I don't play a lot of video games myself, but I love watching people play them in videos. The commentary can be hilarious, especially if there is a group. My favorite one, and don't laugh, is probably when this group of people play 'Wolf Quest' together. They get so pumped and excited- it's hard not to laugh."
And maybe laugh for real for once. Drew added silently. "I want to be a zoologist. I love animals." he admitted. he thought back to a pet he had when he was... gosh, seven? A gecko, he had named it Larry. That was one thing Skyla would indulge him in, his love of animals. The zoo had been the one place she'd take him, mostly because it was actually rather cheap.
"Cool!" Indominus replied, right before the bell rang for the next class.

Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:24 AM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
"Cool!" Indominus replied, right before the bell rang for the next class.
"Woah. We talked for the whole class." Drew noted. way to go, Mister Obvious. he screamed in his head. His eyes went blue as he shifted in his seat to look at Indominus. "Next class... sweet." he deadpanned. Getting up, the mahogany haired boy sashayed over to the door.
"Oh why.. can't it be the WEEKEND!!!" he singsonged, then stopped. He hated his voice. Skyla always said he had a good voice, but he couldn't trust anything his mom said. She would tell him that a yellow shirt went with neon pink shoes if he he asked.
(someone help my poor baby. Convince him that his mom may be crazy, but she does love him. And to clarify things, Skyla is his mom. He just calls her that because he's a spiteful boy.)
Old September 23rd, 2018, 07:07 PM
YEET!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Quote:
"Woah. We talked for the whole class." Drew noted. way to go, Mister Obvious. he screamed in his head. His eyes went blue as he shifted in his seat to look at Indominus. "Next class... sweet." he deadpanned. Getting up, the mahogany haired boy sashayed over to the door.
"Oh why.. can't it be the WEEKEND!!!" he singsonged, then stopped. He hated his voice. Skyla always said he had a good voice, but he couldn't trust anything his mom said. She would tell him that a yellow shirt went with neon pink shoes if he he asked.
(someone help my poor baby. Convince him that his mom may be crazy, but she does love him. And to clarify things, Skyla is his mom. He just calls her that because he's a spiteful boy.)
Should we just skip to 3rd period since no-one has the same 2nd?

Old September 23rd, 2018, 08:03 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Sure

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:01 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Sure!