Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:57 AM
Can I mommy?
Last post by Badwolf
Today 02:49 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:17 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by !0P055UM!
Today 02:16 AM

Old June 17th, 2019, 04:45 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Cain the Traveler (OPEN)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orion sighed and went up to Cain, "Push me back, I don't care if you don't like fighting or revenge but I want to get a good idea of how strong you really are so go ahead," Orion took a few steps back and stood tall, "Push. Me. Back."
Cain narrowed his eyes slightly, seeming to be a bit offended. He was a pacifist! "I'm not gonna push you!" He exclaimed, tail twitching. "There's nothing to get a good idea about. You can probably tell from the way I look! I'm small, skinny..." It was true. The tom didn't have a lot of muscle built up and he was a bit smaller than your average cat.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 17th, 2019, 04:54 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Cain narrowed his eyes slightly, seeming to be a bit offended. He was a pacifist! "I'm not gonna push you!" He exclaimed, tail twitching. "There's nothing to get a good idea about. You can probably tell from the way I look! I'm small, skinny..." It was true. The tom didn't have a lot of muscle built up and he was a bit smaller than your average cat.
"And full of potential, just like I was when I was like you."
Old June 17th, 2019, 05:07 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
"And full of potential, just like I was when I was like you."
Cain stared at him, confusion in his gaze for a moment. "There's no point in it," he responded, before faltering. "You sound like my brother... He'd always try to get me to fight him. Dunno why. He didn't have anything to prove..." He glanced down at the ground.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 17th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Cain stared at him, confusion in his gaze for a moment. "There's no point in it," he responded, before faltering. "You sound like my brother... He'd always try to get me to fight him. Dunno why. He didn't have anything to prove..." He glanced down at the ground.
"Actually, it sounds like he did have something to prove, that you can defend yourself. Listen, I know what I'm asking you to do doesn't make much sense and makes me seem like kind of a bad guy but I just want to make sure you're safe, that you can handle yourself. And that sounds like it's what you're brother wanted too." Orion gazed at Cain clearly displaying the worry in his eyes, "It's not that I don't agree with the pacifistic lifestyle in fact that's how I usually live my life but if someone picks a fight with me because they think I won't fight back then, they get a pretty big surprise. But like I said I wasn't always like this big, strong, and scary at one point I was also small, weak, and scared until someone gave me a push in the defensive direction...sadly that someone left me many seasons ago." Orion gazed at the ground then looked back up at Cain, "But they taught me something important, and that's that strength isn't just your muscles, it's also your brain and your soul, if you are intellectually strong then raw strength doesn't matter because you can outwit the opponent, if you're emotionally strong then you can forgive the opponent which can be just as affective." Orion shook his head "listen to me rambling on again, the point is, just because you don't think you're strong doesn't mean you can't be."
Old June 17th, 2019, 05:24 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
"Actually, it sounds like he did have something to prove, that you can defend yourself. Listen, I know what I'm asking you to do doesn't make much sense and makes me seem like kind of a bad guy but I just want to make sure you're safe, that you can handle yourself. And that sounds like it's what you're brother wanted too." Orion gazed at Cain clearly displaying the worry in his eyes, "It's not that I don't agree with the pacifistic lifestyle in fact that's how I usually live my life but if someone picks a fight with me because they think I won't fight back then, they get a pretty big surprise. But like I said I wasn't always like this big, strong, and scary at one point I was also small, weak, and scared until someone gave me a push in the defensive direction...sadly that someone left me many seasons ago." Orion gazed at the ground then looked back up at Cain, "But they taught me something important, and that's that strength isn't just your muscles, it's also your brain and your soul, if you are intellectually strong then raw strength doesn't matter because you can outwit the opponent, if you're emotionally strong then you can forgive the opponent which can be just as affective." Orion shook his head "listen to me rambling on again, the point is, just because you don't think you're strong doesn't mean you can't be."
Cain hummed, glancing up at him. As much as he didn't want to admit it, the tom was kind of right... He never planned on trying to get in fights, though. He never planned on needing to have physical strength or anything. He really couldn't predict how others would react, though. "No one really tries to pick a fight with me, though," Cain mumbled, "but I understand. Maybe one day... But I don't want to fight you."

Old June 17th, 2019, 05:31 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
Cain hummed, glancing up at him. As much as he didn't want to admit it, the tom was kind of right... He never planned on trying to get in fights, though. He never planned on needing to have physical strength or anything. He really couldn't predict how others would react, though. "No one really tries to pick a fight with me, though," Cain mumbled, "but I understand. Maybe one day... But I don't want to fight you."
Orion sighed "Okay Cain, I won't fight you and I won't make you fight me." Orion sat down, gave his paw a swift lick and rubbed his head.
Old June 17th, 2019, 07:50 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Orion sighed "Okay Cain, I won't fight you and I won't make you fight me." Orion sat down, gave his paw a swift lick and rubbed his head.
"Thank you..." Cain responded, tail swishing a little bit. "Sorry if I made you upset or anything..." He adjusted his posture a little bit to be more relaxed, thinking of something to change the subject to. "Oh, uh. If it's not too rude, I'm kind of curious... What, uh, is it like being blind? I've never met anyone who couldn't see, so..."

Old June 17th, 2019, 08:13 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
"Thank you..." Cain responded, tail swishing a little bit. "Sorry if I made you upset or anything..." He adjusted his posture a little bit to be more relaxed, thinking of something to change the subject to. "Oh, uh. If it's not too rude, I'm kind of curious... What, uh, is it like being blind? I've never met anyone who couldn't see, so..."
Orion chuckled a bit and stared at Cain, "Okay first off, you didn't upset me and second being blind is a little hard to explain it's like.." He looked up at the sky "Imagine if it was always night but there was no moon...no light...just you and your senses and you've basically got it." Orion sighed "You know, I wasn't actually born blind, someone caused this and let me tell you, those were the worst seasons of my life." He chuckled
Old June 17th, 2019, 11:25 PM
back from the dead

Quote:
Orion chuckled a bit and stared at Cain, "Okay first off, you didn't upset me and second being blind is a little hard to explain it's like.." He looked up at the sky "Imagine if it was always night but there was no moon...no light...just you and your senses and you've basically got it." Orion sighed "You know, I wasn't actually born blind, someone caused this and let me tell you, those were the worst seasons of my life." He chuckled
A flicker of sympathy showed in Cain's eyes, and you could hear it in his tone as well. "That sounds terrible, I'm so sorry," he mumbled, ear twitching. "I couldn't imagine losing my sight... You're very strong for persisting, you know. It's admirable." He was telling the truth. It was really impressive to him that the cat could function without one of his senses.

Old June 17th, 2019, 11:47 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

Quote:
A flicker of sympathy showed in Cain's eyes, and you could hear it in his tone as well. "That sounds terrible, I'm so sorry," he mumbled, ear twitching. "I couldn't imagine losing my sight... You're very strong for persisting, you know. It's admirable." He was telling the truth. It was really impressive to him that the cat could function without one of his senses.
"Eh, it's not really that admirable, I'm sure there are far more cats who have handled worse than this better than I ever could, but thanks" Orion looked away and stared at the ground "You know Cain, you remind me of someone, someone who used to look up to me before..." A tear falls down his face and he sniffs "Well, it doesn't matter."