Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 10:27 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Today 10:22 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:15 PM
ShrewKit's Relation...
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 10:12 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Rose
Today 10:10 PM

Old August 12th, 2020, 05:29 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Coming home

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Of course a mangy mutt had to show up then. Of COURSE. With a hiss, Grey leaped forward, launching himself onto the dog's back. As a distraction, he clawed at it's ears, satisfied at the blood, dripping out. The dog howled, bucking itself around, and he was flung off. With a quick sprint as it licked it's wounded side from where he had dug his claws in when he was on it, he managed to make it up the tree behind Stempaw. Giving her rump a shove, he yowled Go higher! Now! If she couldn't get herself up in time, they were both dead meat. @Zesty Mango
Stempaw feeling a shove forced herself upward a bit more thrilled as she shoved herself over onto the branch panting. She was more than ready to fall asleep now, but she had to wait for the the stupid mutt to leave her along. She was tired but determined to survive the big mangy rat. She’d maybe have a four day trip if this was the rate she was traveling at.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 12th, 2020, 05:35 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Darn! That mutt had been faster than he'd thought! As it's jaws clamped down on his tail, he let out a yowl of pain, but managed to scramble onto the branch beside Stempaw. All he could do for a minute was sit there, panting. Are you.....alright? he finally gasped. He was a little out of shape, from his somewhat cushy life. I'm fine, except for my tail. But it'll be alright. he added, slumping against the tree trunk. @Zesty Mango
Old August 12th, 2020, 05:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Darn! That mutt had been faster than he'd thought! As it's jaws clamped down on his tail, he let out a yowl of pain, but managed to scramble onto the branch beside Stempaw. All he could do for a minute was sit there, panting. Are you.....alright? he finally gasped. He was a little out of shape, from his somewhat cushy life. I'm fine, except for my tail. But it'll be alright. he added, slumping against the tree trunk. @Zesty Mango
Stempaw still tired gave a nod,” Yeah. I’m alright. It’s harder to climb a tree with 3 legs than it looks.” she meowed. She wasn’t sure why he was still there, she still was convinced she could handle herself despite this cat saving her ass twice now,” You don’t need to follow me. I can handle myself out here.” she meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; August 12th, 2020 at 06:08 PM.
Old August 12th, 2020, 09:10 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

I would imagine so. Especially if you've had for legs most of your life. Grey responded, still slumped. At her assertion she could handle herself, and that he should leave, he mewed I wasn't following you exactly. I was heading the same way. My sister lives that-a-ways. he mewed vaguely, waving his tail in the direction of the clans. I just got a later start than you. @Zesty Mango
Old August 12th, 2020, 10:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Wings

Stempaw hauled herself out of the tree and began forcing herself to keep traveling despite her three legs feeling quite heavy as she traveled. Before long she saw what appeared a place that had some buried prey by a tree she knew what a jerk move it was But she dug up a mouse and gulped it up before grabbing the squirrel and eatting it. She forced herself up to walk a bit further and after a step or two she fell down and fell asleep.

Old August 15th, 2020, 02:58 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Zesty Mango ]
-Azo-

Before he had even gone to the creek he had dropped off the mouse and squirrel he had caught that morning. Azo had been out to get a drink by a nearby creek. The water was nice, icey and crisp. A good way to be when you were a tiny bit tired after hunting.
Padding back to his tree, the strong scent of another cat wafted towards him with the breeze. His two eyed stare turned icy in the blue, and fiery in the yellow. He was already predicting what had happened. Someone got into his prey and ate it. Picking up a quick trot, he came to find his stash dug up and a three legged idiot sleeping not too far away. Glaring while he approached, he slapped the she-cat on the back of her neck to wake her up. When she would awake, the view of the chimera tom would not be welcoming.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old August 15th, 2020, 03:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]
-Azo-

Before he had even gone to the creek he had dropped off the mouse and squirrel he had caught that morning. Azo had been out to get a drink by a nearby creek. The water was nice, icey and crisp. A good way to be when you were a tiny bit tired after hunting.
Padding back to his tree, the strong scent of another cat wafted towards him with the breeze. His two eyed stare turned icy in the blue, and fiery in the yellow. He was already predicting what had happened. Someone got into his prey and ate it. Picking up a quick trot, he came to find his stash dug up and a three legged idiot sleeping not too far away. Glaring while he approached, he slapped the she-cat on the back of her neck to wake her up. When she would awake, the view of the chimera tom would not be welcoming.
Stempaw flickered open her eyes to see an angry cat who smacked her on the back. She struggled to her feet and realized she was cornered, she glared back at the cat ready to get defensive before she hung her head,” Sorry.” she muttered, yes her ribs were showing, but she just needed food to survive. She planned to move on later. She didn’t mean to fall asleep where she stole the cats food anyways.

Old August 15th, 2020, 03:26 PM
#RedInStead

[ @Zesty Mango ]
-Azo-

The black she-cats sorry apology didn't do much to him. Sorry didn't make up for eating his food. He did notice that she was skinny but, she could hurt for herself. "What's your name kid." She was a bit younger than himself. Azo himself was 17 moons, she looked younger than 12. He guessed somewhere between 8 and 10 moons but, he could be wrong. You never know.

Old August 15th, 2020, 03:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]
-Azo-

The black she-cats sorry apology didn't do much to him. Sorry didn't make up for eating his food. He did notice that she was skinny but, she could hurt for herself. "What's your name kid." She was a bit younger than himself. Azo himself was 17 moons, she looked younger than 12. He guessed somewhere between 8 and 10 moons but, he could be wrong. You never know.
Stempaw wasn’t expecting to be questioned, she was expecting to be chased off instead,” Stempaw.” she commented. She wasn’t sure how the cat would react to knowing she’s a clan cat, but hopefully he wouldn’t kill her or start a fight with her.

Old August 15th, 2020, 03:44 PM
#RedInStead

[ @Zesty Mango ]
-Azo-

Azo was.. surprised to hear that she was or is a clan cat. His gaze held just a tad of curiosity before returning to the hard stare. "Well Stempaw, you better have a good explanation for why you ate my prey."