Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:46 PM
Shooting stars never fly...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:46 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:39 PM
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:38 PM
Vinepaw Training
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:36 PM

Old January 27th, 2022, 11:11 AM
idk anymore

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: Love Like A Dream {Warriors RP}

@PoisonDagger are you good, rachel?
Old January 31st, 2022, 08:02 AM
<3

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotsofLys View Post
@PoisonDagger are you good, rachel?
Oh yeah sorry. Continue!!!

"Let's go now." Goldenflame looked at the sky, calculating how long they should be out. "We can only be out for a few hours; two would be best. Then, it'll be dark out and we have to be able to see."

"There's no need for you to worry... The only thing beyond this point is a shining future. Now then...let's open the door to the future."

If I don't answer to an RP in 42 hrs feel free to bump me.
Old January 31st, 2022, 08:18 AM
idk anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonDagger View Post
Oh yeah sorry. Continue!!!

"Let's go now." Goldenflame looked at the sky, calculating how long they should be out. "We can only be out for a few hours; two would be best. Then, it'll be dark out and we have to be able to see."
Then, out of nowhere, a beautiful golden tabby she-cat and a small dark apprentice showed up. The apprentice was catching what seemed like a vole by the river and the she-cat was carefully watching. The she-cat...She looked just like the cat from Darkrose's dream. He shook his fur out, making a slight noise. There was no way this was the cat from his dream, but it made perfect sense and she looked just like the she-cat.
Old January 31st, 2022, 02:12 PM
<3

Quote:
Then, out of nowhere, a beautiful golden tabby she-cat and a small dark apprentice showed up. The apprentice was catching what seemed like a vole by the river and the she-cat was carefully watching. The she-cat...She looked just like the cat from Darkrose's dream. He shook his fur out, making a slight noise. There was no way this was the cat from his dream, but it made perfect sense and she looked just like the she-cat.
"Did you hear that?" Goldenflame whispered to Moonpaw. Her apprentice looked up from the vole she was trying to keep down with her paw so she could kill it. "Huh? No...?" Goldenflame crouched, grabbing Moonpaw's back so she can crouch too. "There's someone in that bush." she said to her apprentice. Moonpaw nodded, looking startled and confused.

"There's no need for you to worry... The only thing beyond this point is a shining future. Now then...let's open the door to the future."

Old February 1st, 2022, 08:35 AM
idk anymore

Quote:
"Did you hear that?" Goldenflame whispered to Moonpaw. Her apprentice looked up from the vole she was trying to keep down with her paw so she could kill it. "Huh? No...?" Goldenflame crouched, grabbing Moonpaw's back so she can crouch too. "There's someone in that bush." she said to her apprentice. Moonpaw nodded, looking startled and confused.
Darkrose's fur was shaking slightly. He didn't understand it. How could this be the cat he had been dreaming about. But before he could think anything else, the golden tabby's face was right up to his, her face looking confused, disappointed, and something else he couldn't quite identify. "Oh...Hi there." he whispered nervously.
Old February 1st, 2022, 09:02 AM
<3

Quote:
Darkrose's fur was shaking slightly. He didn't understand it. How could this be the cat he had been dreaming about. But before he could think anything else, the golden tabby's face was right up to his, her face looking confused, disappointed, and something else he couldn't quite identify. "Oh...Hi there." he whispered nervously.
"What are you doing close to our territory?" Goldenflame asked, scratching the back of her ear. Someone was tickling it. She looked around and found that Moonpaw had been trying to get her attention."It's getting super late." Her apprentice whispered, pointing a paw toward the sky."We have to leave soon or the clan will be worried." Goldenflame nodded, understanding. "Let me take care of this intruder first, ok?"

Old February 3rd, 2022, 03:02 PM
idk anymore

Quote:
"What are you doing close to our territory?" Goldenflame asked, scratching the back of her ear. Someone was tickling it. She looked around and found that Moonpaw had been trying to get her attention."It's getting super late." Her apprentice whispered, pointing a paw toward the sky."We have to leave soon or the clan will be worried." Goldenflame nodded, understanding. "Let me take care of this intruder first, ok?"
"I-well it's hard to explain." Darkrose squeaked trying to keep it calm. He didn't want her to think he was crazy. "But may I know your name, beautiful?" He whispered in her ear. He was a master at flirting.

Last edited by LotsofLys; February 3rd, 2022 at 03:05 PM.
Old February 4th, 2022, 01:44 PM
<3

Quote:
"I-well it's hard to explain." Darkrose squeaked trying to keep it calm. He didn't want her to think he was crazy. "But may I know your name, beautiful?" He whispered in her ear. He was a master at flirting.
Goldenflame was flattered by the cats comment but she ignored it and just answered his question. "My name's Goldenflame. What's yours?"

Old February 7th, 2022, 09:07 AM
idk anymore

Quote:
Goldenflame was flattered by the cats comment but she ignored it and just answered his question. "My name's Goldenflame. What's yours?"
Darkrose grinned and looked into Goldenflame's pretty gold eyes, unique in there very own way. "I'm Darkrose. It's a pleasure to meet you, Goldenflame." He started licking his paw carefully.
Old February 27th, 2022, 02:53 PM
<3

Quote:
Darkrose grinned and looked into Goldenflame's pretty gold eyes, unique in there very own way. "I'm Darkrose. It's a pleasure to meet you, Goldenflame." He started licking his paw carefully.
Goldenflame stared at him cautiously. "Good. But still, why are you here?" She thought Darkrose was flirting with her but she couldn't be sure so she decided to ignore him.