Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
DOWN THE RABBITHOLE/mate...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:57 AM

Old April 26th, 2017, 08:47 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Whisperblaze's Findings [Closed]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trashy Sky View Post

Shiverkit seemed to almost devour the rest of the mouse at the signal from Whisperblaze saying he wasn't hungry. The small kit seemed to almost choke on the bones in the body of the fresh kill that he had ate, seeing how he choked down a few of the sharp pieces. The grey tabby seemed content now that his small stomach was full of the flesh from the mouse. Curling up, the kitten looked up at Whisperblaze with his green-grey eyes. The soft look in the orbs showing that the kitten had heard the older cat and was thinking about the question. He wasn't sure if he wanted to go with this cat he barely knew. Sure, the male had given him food and named him but would he continue being kind? His mother on the other hand was his birth mother... but she didn't care for the kitten. Shiverkit knew this, but he still wasn't sure. It took a bit longer for the grey tabby to think about where he should go before he gave a soft nod, telling Whisperblaze that yes; he did want to go home with him.
Whisperblaze looked outside for a moment, then back at Shiverkit. He gave the biggest smile he could muster, and leaned forward to press a few happy licks to the kits forehead,¨Oh Im so glad-you are going to love it in the clans,¨ he thought about how he was going to introduce Russet to their new part of the family. He stopped for a moment,¨Though when you are older, and if you ever want to go find your mother, I wont stop you,alright? I wont stop you if you ever want to find her again.¨ He didnt want the kit to be unhappy if clan life wasnt for him,he wanted him to feel comfortable. ¨The place we need to be isnt to far from here actually, we could make it there before sundown.¨ he mewed, standing up and stretching,arching his back and cracking it in various places. He was happy to see the mouse had been eaten, glad to see the small tom actually eating, it made him less worried about his health. He knew he needed to be seen by their medicine cat when they go home, but he just wanted the young cat settled in for the night and to actually sleep in a proper nest where it was warm against the elements, and safe. He didnt know what was out here in these parts of the woods, and he frankly didnt want to find out. He shifted and lifted the kit up again carefully, not wanting to hurt him, and place him back on his back. he figured carrying him for to long would maybe hurt him, seeing as hed be using his teeth. He shifted a bit so the kit was balanced on his back, and slipped out of the den to Riverclan.
¨Home here we come.¨
[I think once you post once more, then we can have them join the riverclan drama in the clearing]
Old April 28th, 2017, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Whisperblaze looked outside for a moment, then back at Shiverkit. He gave the biggest smile he could muster, and leaned forward to press a few happy licks to the kits forehead,¨Oh Im so glad-you are going to love it in the clans,¨ he thought about how he was going to introduce Russet to their new part of the family. He stopped for a moment,¨Though when you are older, and if you ever want to go find your mother, I wont stop you,alright? I wont stop you if you ever want to find her again.¨ He didnt want the kit to be unhappy if clan life wasnt for him,he wanted him to feel comfortable. ¨The place we need to be isnt to far from here actually, we could make it there before sundown.¨ he mewed, standing up and stretching,arching his back and cracking it in various places. He was happy to see the mouse had been eaten, glad to see the small tom actually eating, it made him less worried about his health. He knew he needed to be seen by their medicine cat when they go home, but he just wanted the young cat settled in for the night and to actually sleep in a proper nest where it was warm against the elements, and safe. He didnt know what was out here in these parts of the woods, and he frankly didnt want to find out. He shifted and lifted the kit up again carefully, not wanting to hurt him, and place him back on his back. he figured carrying him for to long would maybe hurt him, seeing as hed be using his teeth. He shifted a bit so the kit was balanced on his back, and slipped out of the den to Riverclan.
¨Home here we come.¨
[I think once you post once more, then we can have them join the riverclan drama in the clearing]
(ah alright)

The mute kitten felt odd as Whisperblaze licked his forehead, never having someone lick him so happily as this cat had just done. Though, he was happy that it was just the tom's tongue and he didn't decide to use teeth or claws on his forehead. Listening to the tom's slight ramblings on how if he ever wanted to find his mother he could, Shiverkit nodded softly with a huff of air. It wasn't like the kitten really cared for his mother and most likely didn't want to see her again, seeing how this would become a new life for him; possibly, a better life for him. Though, Shiverkit could see how he'd ever want to find his mother, just to see where he came from or if any of his other relatives, siblings or not, were alive and well. Still, for now the kitten thought this could be nice to be away from his mother. Being picked up and put on the tom's back was still a new feeling for the male kit, though he didn't move this time and seemed to hold onto Whisperblaze's back unlike last time. The grey tabby nuzzled a bit into the older tom's fur, finding it as warm as it had been when he was freezing in the snow. It was a nice feeling, and Shiverkit would most likely always love that feeling.
Old June 12th, 2017, 11:23 AM
whats up danger?

[ Yall can reply to this whenever, Im just making a starter bc i dont wanna keep people waiting. If there were to be a post order id prefer it to be me, @SpiralTheRival , @Suspiciousmindz , @Hexict , @fenic! just to keep it organized. ]

Whisperblaze was alone. Back to the place he had found Shiverkit. He already missed the kit greatly, silently grieving for the little tom he wished to be his son. They had just arrived to camp when the queen had announced him dead. From both the cold and lack of food at the time, Whisperblaze was to late. He wouldnt tell Russet that he died just yet. Russet had to deal with Shellfeather coming back, and alot more. Just general leader duties. His face hurt from crying, lungs ached for air as he let out small breaths. To him, Shellfeather had every right to have Russet. If she asked to, hed understand. And hed understand if Russet were to leave him. The thought scared him to the bone, made him choke out another dry sob, no more tears willing to run down his face. He should have expected something like this to happen honestly. Life was too good for the one thing he loved most to possibly be taken from him. Im just some loser. I shouldve never came back. Im just wasting his time- His thoughts were cut off as he got a wif of something.

Last edited by graves; June 12th, 2017 at 11:24 AM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 12:55 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@woly @SpiralTheRival @Suspiciousmindz @fenic!

Smalls ears flicked at the sound of paw-steps. Initially believing that it might just Birch, Laurel or maybe Cedar the kit didn't really react. He gave a small yawn and nuzzled the makeshift nest he was laying in. The tan and white kit was tired. The heat made it hard to sleep sometimes, though at night it could become a more barely weather. Though the weather did make his tired no matter what the time was. He nuzzled the nest again, but at the same time stretched out in an attempt to cool down a bit. Of course, it wasn't the hottest it could be. It was still a bit eaily in green-leaf but the kit wasn't use to the sudden change in weather, with the heat growing each day.

After some time of tossing and turning, the green orbs flickered opened. The kit remembered the noise he had heard earlier and decided that maybe he should check it out. Although he was young and wouldn't be able to fight anything off if it happened to be a threat, he did still wish to check it out in case... besides, the kit was bored and couldn't fall asleep. Clearly sleepy, a small kit warily made his way out of the nest and headed towards the noise. Locust stopped and blinked as his orbs landed on a silvery cat that seemed much bigger than him. The kit became hesitant as watch the tom.

Locust gingerly slipped out of the shadows. He wishes to greet the older tom, yet at the same time wasn't sure about him. Though so far he didn't seem like any kind of threat. As the kit drew closer, a small frown grew across his face as he realized that the stranger looked saddened. "Why are you sad?" The young kit squeaked, looking up at Whisperblaze with innocent green orbs. Seeing him so sad caused the kit to become more sympathetic and even relaxed. Whisperblaze seemed to... volunable in his depressed state.

(small post, sorry! .... also, sorry it i messed up that post order thing i was on and had post :c)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; June 13th, 2017 at 04:10 AM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@woly @Hexict @SpiralTheRival @fenic!

Cedar had barely noticed Locust leave the nest. Just a few days ago, the ginger and white tom had stumbled upon the nest of kittens. He kind of just snuggled his way into their lives and stayed put the last few days. There wasn't much else they could do right now. They couldn't hunt for themselves, they needed each other for warmth and they needed each others ideas. So really, Cedar just fit right in with the other kittens. Returning to the original subject at hand. Cedar at that moment was focused on something scuffling across the ground a few paces away from the nest. It was a rather large beetle. The kit was obsessed with bugs. So, it was no surprise when this beetle came along, he didn't notice anything else. He didn't pick up on the new scent in the area and he certainly didn't pick up on the noises happening just a few tail lengths away. No. Right now, Cedar's gaze was locked on the beetle. The way it hobbled over the uneven earth. The way it paused like it was searching for the right direction. The way it reacted towards its environment. There was nothing that intrigued him more. Cedar had even gotten up to his paws and took a few paces forwards, zoning out the conversation occurring behind him now. Those few paces brought him towering over the black beetle and slowly, he inched out a tiny paw and boped it. Cedar quickly scurried backwards as the hard outer shell surprised him and the beetle rolled onto its back.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old June 23rd, 2017, 12:20 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dozing away in her nest quietly, Laurel wasn't exactly paying attention to what the other kits she lived with were acting like. In fact, she always liked being alone, and resting like this was always something she enjoyed. She was a rather private cat who enjoyed making friends a bit out of the ordinary, cats she usually wouldn't get along with. It was strange, but she was argumentative and a bit odd by herself. The pawsteps hadn't exactly woken the kitten up just yet, and she was so hungry that she didn't have a lot of energy to do anything but sleep. The kit had been here for quite some time, and she was extremely malnourished- she couldn't yet hunt for herself, and even if she could, she didn't have enough energy in her body to bring herself to do so. Her new 'roommates' were a bit of a comfort to her, but she was still so absolutely tired. Breathing in and out quietly as she murmured to herself, the kitten opened her eyes softly as she gazed around the den.

Suddenly, she heard the footsteps- they were soft, but she didn't care for finding out who they were anyways. Settling her head back down, the kitten didn't have the energy to do so. All she wanted to do was rest. @woly @Suspiciousmindz @Hexict @SpiralTheRival
Old June 25th, 2017, 10:04 AM
whats up danger?

@SpiralTheRival , @Suspiciousmindz , @Hexict , @fenic!

Blue hues looked up when he saw a kit was talking to him. This was around the same place he had found Shiverkit. There were more here already? He gave a small sniff and a gentle smile. "Its nothing, Im alright." he didnt want the kit to worry about his personal life. Cricketpaw had left him to go check out a border she smelled something on, he didnt mind. He loved kits though, he loved the idea of being a father. Even with his...body he was infertile. These kits seemed to be all alone. It brought back short moments he spent with his mute son, Shiverkit. He had passed away asoon as they got into camp, but he would never forget that warm feeling of being a father, even if it was short lived. There seemed to be four kits total, his eyes scanning the area. "Who left you guys alone out here?"
Old June 26th, 2017, 01:30 AM
Back from the abyss

@woly
(I just got back. Can I get a small recap like which characters are where and what they're doing?)

Last edited by ConfusedCas; June 26th, 2017 at 01:31 AM.
Old June 27th, 2017, 11:17 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
@woly
(I just got back. Can I get a small recap like which characters are where and what they're doing?)
[ Laurel is in a the nest resting, to weak to get up. Cedar is looking around for bugs, Birch approached WHsiper asking what was wrong.]
Old June 27th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[ Laurel is in a the nest resting, to weak to get up. Cedar is looking around for bugs, Birch approached WHsiper asking what was wrong.]
(oh ok thanks, but also my character's Birch so did you mean another character?)