Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Concorde
Today 11:47 AM
Silent Training Thread ! ☆
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:44 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 11:43 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 11:43 AM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Quietheart
Today 11:40 AM

Old June 10th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Field Clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildTETRIS View Post
Alright)

Mistyscar sat in the clearing. Her grayish blue tail was wrapped around her paws, and her but gaze scanned the clearing. She twitched her whiskers, waiting to see another cat. Specifically Frosting, but she wasn't going to say that.

Last edited by Cosmo; June 10th, 2017 at 05:47 PM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 05:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Dreamkit burst out of the nursery, her eyes wide. So many things to do and see!
( @WildTETRIS she needs her apprentice ceremony, she's 6 moons)

Echopool walked into camp with a bloodied robin in her jaws.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 10th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old June 10th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Dreamkit burst out of the nursery, her eyes wide. So many things to do and see!
( @WildTETRIS she needs her apprentice ceremony, she's 6 moons)

Echopool walked into camp with a bloodied robin in her jaws.
Okie so I'll just rp a leader for now since we don't have one and let him die when someone wants to make a leader.)
Old June 10th, 2017, 05:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[OPEN POST]

Fireflare sat in her prison, looking bored and infuriated, as always. Her gray tail sweeped the damp, freezing floor behind her. Her stomach rumbled in hunger; she got fed once every other day; but other than that, Fireflare always had clean water to drink- most of the time. And she always had her guards to keep her company- unless they were too busy giving her looks of hatred. The den stank of the molly's dirt; they didn't even risk letting her outside to do it, and she made it in a corner, the furthest one from her bed and the closest to the door. Let them smell it all day.

What she was in here for was the biggest question of all. Due to having nothing to do, Fireflare had much time to ponder this.
It was one mouse. And they threw me in here to rot. No debaiting. That was it.

At least, she assumed it was the mouse. No one had ever come to explain to her the real cause, if there was any.

So there she sat, having not moved from that position in a few days, her paws seemingly frozen to the spot. If anyone asked, she'd bite back at them with a sharp retort about the chilling dampness of the floor.
No one ever did.

[OPEN POST]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post

[OPEN POST]

Fireflare sat in her prison, looking bored and infuriated, as always. Her gray tail sweeped the damp, freezing floor behind her. Her stomach rumbled in hunger; she got fed once every other day; but other than that, Fireflare always had clean water to drink- most of the time. And she always had her guards to keep her company- unless they were too busy giving her looks of hatred. The den stank of the molly's dirt; they didn't even risk letting her outside to do it, and she made it in a corner, the furthest one from her bed and the closest to the door. Let them smell it all day.

What she was in here for was the biggest question of all. Due to having nothing to do, Fireflare had much time to ponder this.
It was one mouse. And they threw me in here to rot. No debaiting. That was it.

At least, she assumed it was the mouse. No one had ever come to explain to her the real cause, if there was any.

So there she sat, having not moved from that position in a few days, her paws seemingly frozen to the spot. If anyone asked, she'd bite back at them with a sharp retort about the chilling dampness of the floor.
No one ever did.

[OPEN POST]
Obsidianclaw padded up to the prison and spat out a rabbit for her. He snarled his teeth and said "enjoy." He flicked his tail and kept watch.
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Okie so I'll just rp a leader for now since we don't have one and let him die when someone wants to make a leader.)
(Okay)
Dreamkit suddenly froze, eyes growing wider and shinier than ever. "I'm becoming an apprentice any day!" She squealed, she'd recently turned 6 moons and couldn't wait to be an apprentice.
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:04 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Obsidianclaw padded up to the prison and spat out a rabbit for her. He snarled his teeth and said "enjoy." He flicked his tail and kept watch.
"Thanks fr being so warm and welcoming," she purred back. Almost as if Fireflare was afraid the tom would take it back, she took it to the furthest corner of her den and ate it with quick, clean bites.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"Thanks fr being so warm and welcoming," she purred back. Almost as if Fireflare was afraid the tom would take it back, she took it to the furthest corner of her den and ate it with quick, clean bites.
He sat down and yawned as his fur glistened in the sun. He said, "today don't tell anyone but I'm gonna let you go outside the walls for a little bit. Under my supervision."
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:09 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
He sat down and yawned as his fur glistened in the sun. He said, "today don't tell anyone but I'm gonna let you go outside the walls for a little bit. Under my supervision."
"What a kind offer," she hissed back sarcastically, rolling her eyes. In reality, Fireflare was relieved beyond explanation. Just when I thought I'd never see the sun again, this tom struts in and decides to become a hero.
Old June 10th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"What a kind offer," she hissed back sarcastically, rolling her eyes. In reality, Fireflare was relieved beyond explanation. Just when I thought I'd never see the sun again, this tom struts in and decides to become a hero.
He growled and said "follow me." He padded down towards the entrance of camp