Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:02 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Seamrog
Today 11:53 AM
[Atari] All I See is Red...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:48 AM
Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:34 AM

Old July 24th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: The Travelers

@Bad Wolf
@CandyFlossCat

Pinecone tensed as a new cat came into view. Though the cream tom didn't seem to cause any threat. Trying to make her fur lie flat and be friendly , she said "Hello, I'm Pinecone. And this is Endeavor. What brings you here?"

She looked at him wondering why he too had wandered this way. She thought about how weird it was that that she would meet two new cats on the same night. For a second, the stars seemed to shine brighter, as if this was what was supposed to happen. Don't be silly, the stars are just stars.

Shaking off her thoughts, she turned her thoughts back to the conversation.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 24th, 2017, 08:19 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
@Bad Wolf
@CandyFlossCat

Pinecone tensed as a new cat came into view. Though the cream tom didn't seem to cause any threat. Trying to make her fur lie flat and be friendly , she said "Hello, I'm Pinecone. And this is Endeavor. What brings you here?"

She looked at him wondering why he too had wandered this way. She thought about how weird it was that that she would meet two new cats on the same night. For a second, the stars seemed to shine brighter, as if this was what was supposed to happen. Don't be silly, the stars are just stars.

Rye smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I just travel around randomly and happened to stumble across you two!" He chirped, a purr rumbling from his throat. It was true, because he did randomly wander around and try to find good shelter for each night he roamed, never one to like staying in one area his whole life. He gazed up at the stars, which he still worshiped from a run-in with a Clan cat.
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:03 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
@Bad Wolf
@CandyFlossCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rye smiled. "It's nice to meet you. I just travel around randomly and happened to stumble across you two!" He chirped, a purr rumbling from his throat. It was true, because he did randomly wander around and try to find good shelter for each night he roamed, never one to like staying in one area his whole life. He gazed up at the stars, which he still worshiped from a run-in with a Clan cat.
Endeavor stepped back, dipping his head in a friendly gesture, his tail pointed straight upwards Ashe took in the newcomer, examining them closely. He thought it odd, meeting two catsin one night, as he was lucky to see one cat in a quarter moon, but didn't dwell on it much. “I did the same with her,” Endeavor said, chuckling quietly,almost to himself. He was used to being by himself, that was how he'd speant most of his life, at least, what he remembered of his life. Shifting, hedrew his tongue over the round half patches that revealed circular puckered scars on either side of his spine, flattening fur down over them. “So, what's your name?” the dark furred loner asked, genuine curiosity in his mew.