Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
EYE ON THE TARGET AND,...
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 07:07 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:04 PM
Mumbling Fluffballs
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 07:04 PM
Lighting Shade on Fire...
by Badwolf
Last post by Badwolf
Today 06:58 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by RavensCall
Today 06:57 PM

Old March 13th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Ok )
Charlie was wide eyed and quickly stood up " woah woah woah! It's just a nightmare I had . " she said sounding confused but she grabbed her bag " at least tell Sam and Dean theyll be worried if we are gone without letting them know " she said

Beleth grinned evily the red flame in his eyes died off " sorry but I'm a king and kings does not listen to orders from a court jester . Wait not sorry . " he said and stabbed the wall but it was close to where Gabriel's head was . He smiled and pulled the dagger out of the wall " i missed " he said with a fake pout then spun the dagger again . " how about we play a game of darts? " he asked then chuckled evily
Castiel groaned quietly before leaving Sam and Dean a note. "We don't have time. They have way too much stuff to get together and we need to leave right now." he slung his bag over his shoulder and grabbed Charlie's wrist, leading her out to the Impala.

Gabriel slumped against the wall, his fear and anger showing. His gaze kept switching from his arm to Beleth. His heart stopped for two seconds as the knife made contact with the wall.

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; March 13th, 2018 at 07:58 AM.
Old March 13th, 2018, 09:30 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
Castiel groaned quietly before leaving Sam and Dean a note. "We don't have time. They have way too much stuff to get together and we need to leave right now." he slung his bag over his shoulder and grabbed Charlie's wrist, leading her out to the Impala.

Gabriel slumped against the wall, his fear and anger showing. His gaze kept switching from his arm to Beleth. His heart stopped for two seconds as the knife made contact with the wall.
Charlie stumbled a bit but caught her balance and followed Castiel " but it was just a nightmare .... " she whispered still confused .

Beleth smirked and threw the dagger near Gabriel's right arm but it missed luckily for the archangel . Beleth snorted and grabbed the dagger again he smiled as the archangel showed fear " what cat got your tongue ? " he asked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 13th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Charlie stumbled a bit but caught her balance and followed Castiel " but it was just a nightmare .... " she whispered still confused .

Beleth smirked and threw the dagger near Gabriel's right arm but it missed luckily for the archangel . Beleth snorted and grabbed the dagger again he smiled as the archangel showed fear " what cat got your tongue ? " he asked
Cass climbed into the Impala, starting it using the keys that he had stolen from Dean. "Sometimes when an angel is in distress they will send out a telepathic cry for help. It's meant to go to the closest angel, be it current or a former angel. That would naturally be me, but Gabriel must be in real trouble if the connection went to you instead of me.
Castiel jumped as the backdoors opened and Sam and Dean climbed into the car. "Really, Cass? Did you really think you could steal my car keys and I wouldn't notice?"

Gabriel started punching the ice, causing small cracks to form in it, but the borrowed grace inside him was starting to hurt his eyes and chest. His breathing grew frantic. Oh, dad, please don't let me die by this demon's hands!
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Cass climbed into the Impala, starting it using the keys that he had stolen from Dean. "Sometimes when an angel is in distress they will send out a telepathic cry for help. It's meant to go to the closest angel, be it current or a former angel. That would naturally be me, but Gabriel must be in real trouble if the connection went to you instead of me.
Castiel jumped as the backdoors opened and Sam and Dean climbed into the car. "Really, Cass? Did you really think you could steal my car keys and I wouldn't notice?"

Gabriel started punching the ice, causing small cracks to form in it, but the borrowed grace inside him was starting to hurt his eyes and chest. His breathing grew frantic. Oh, dad, please don't let me die by this demon's hands!
Charlie nodded she sat in the passenger seat " oh....odd. " she said and was wide eyed and quickly turned around " seriously knock next time " she said and sighed now leaning her head against the seat then she blinked and looks at cass " do you even know how to drive... " she asked nervously

Beleth tilted his head then shrugged he threw the dagger again but this time it landed really close to Gabriel's shoulder . He grumbled and grabbed it again .

Old March 13th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Charlie nodded she sat in the passenger seat " oh....odd. " she said and was wide eyed and quickly turned around " seriously knock next time " she said and sighed now leaning her head against the seat then she blinked and looks at cass " do you even know how to drive... " she asked nervously

Beleth tilted his head then shrugged he threw the dagger again but this time it landed really close to Gabriel's shoulder . He grumbled and grabbed it again .
"Of course I do! I did acquire my own vehicle a few years ago." with that, he stomped on the gas and sped onto the road.

Gabriel gasped and flinched away. A sudden surge of bravado, or maybe stupidity, crashed through his body. "If you're going to hurt me just do it already!" he screamed, still pounding on the ice, the cracks getting bigger.
Old March 13th, 2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
"Of course I do! I did acquire my own vehicle a few years ago." with that, he stomped on the gas and sped onto the road.

Gabriel gasped and flinched away. A sudden surge of bravado, or maybe stupidity, crashed through his body. "If you're going to hurt me just do it already!" he screamed, still pounding on the ice, the cracks getting bigger.
Beleth shrugged with a smile " as you wish " he said and threw the dagger at one of Gabriel's arms .

Old March 13th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Beleth shrugged with a smile " as you wish " he said and threw the dagger at one of Gabriel's arms .
Gabriel immediately regretted what he said as he screamed in pain. Tears stung the corners of his eyes as he gasped and panted. His body shook from the pain. Why is Castiel's grace not doing anything?! He took his other hand and yanked the blade from his arm. Gabriel stabbed at the ice, grunting as it finally shattered enough for him to get free of the cold substance. He turned to Beleth before charging at him, swinging the angel blade all over the place as blood dripped from his arm.
@Florence + machine

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; March 14th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Gabriel immediately regretted what he said as he screamed in pain. Tears stung the corners of his eyes as he gasped and panted. His body shook from the pain. Why is Castiel's grace not doing anything?! He took his other hand and yanked the blade from his arm. Gabriel stabbed at the ice, grunting as it finally shattered enough for him to get free of the cold substance. He turned to Beleth before charging at him, swinging the angel blade all over the place as blood dripped from his arm.
@Florence + machine
Beleth grinned as he saw tears sting the corners of the archangels eyes then he was wide eyed as he started swinging like a mad man he grunted as Gabriel landed a hit it was on his left side he snarled and put his hand on the wound now vanishing in smoke again which circled Gabriel really fast and threw him at a wall . Beleth was now standing in the middle of the room he bared his teeth as he used some healing magic to heal the wound which worked .

Old March 14th, 2018, 05:08 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Beleth grinned as he saw tears sting the corners of the archangels eyes then he was wide eyed as he started swinging like a mad man he grunted as Gabriel landed a hit it was on his left side he snarled and put his hand on the wound now vanishing in smoke again which circled Gabriel really fast and threw him at a wall . Beleth was now standing in the middle of the room he bared his teeth as he used some healing magic to heal the wound which worked .
Gabriel cried out as he collided with the wall. He slid down and slumped onto the ground. He felt nauseous and he saw stars as he tried to regain his senses. He shuddered in pain when he moved his right leg. Something was definitely broken, and he doubted he'd be able to heal it before Beleth came at him again. He looked around before his eyes landed on his angel blade, which had landed about twenty feet away from him. He couldn't get to that in time either.
"That all you got?" he asked, barely able to breath. You moron, why would you say that?!?!?! Now he's going to hit you harder! he told himself.
Old March 14th, 2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Gabriel cried out as he collided with the wall. He slid down and slumped onto the ground. He felt nauseous and he saw stars as he tried to regain his senses. He shuddered in pain when he moved his right leg. Something was definitely broken, and he doubted he'd be able to heal it before Beleth came at him again. He looked around before his eyes landed on his angel blade, which had landed about twenty feet away from him. He couldn't get to that in time either.
"That all you got?" he asked, barely able to breath. You moron, why would you say that?!?!?! Now he's going to hit you harder! he told himself.
Beleth had to laugh and stood up straight his arms out " do you wish to be taken ? " he asked hinting on that wasn't all he had he could do a lot more damage he put his arms down to his side and walked slowly to the archangel giving him enough time for anything he might do. He grinned as Gabriel looked at his Angel blade which was too far and it seemed as if Gabriel was weakened which surprised him a bit naturally angels were really strong .