Voice Actors Needed!
Last post by {Zaria.Zarian}
Today 03:15 AM

Old December 29th, 2016, 03:36 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezecloud View Post
She lay her tail on her shoulder, "Come on, before we get in even more trouble!"
Hydrangeapaw nodded. "Yes, let's leave. I'm sick of this place- if I never come back it'll be too soon!" She exclaimed, padding forward and deeper into their territory.

Old December 29th, 2016, 03:37 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Hydrangeapaw nodded. "Yes, let's leave. I'm sick of this place- if I never come back it'll be too soon!" She exclaimed, padding forward and deeper into their territory.
(Oops)

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 29th, 2016, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Fawnpaw scurried into the RC border, before leaping in a stream, shivering at the cold, through it would wash off that SHC scent off her pelt. ( @Maplefur )
Hydrangeapaw padded after her, not hesitating to follow Fawnpaw into the river. She shivered slightly, though didn't hurry to get out- she absolutely loved the water, and didn't know how the other clans despised it. However, the cold was beginning to get too much for the small cat and she dragged herself out The cold air combined with her wet pelt made her more cold. "T-that was a bad idea," she chattered, freezing.

Old December 29th, 2016, 03:43 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Hydrangeapaw padded after her, not hesitating to follow Fawnpaw into the river. She shivered slightly, though didn't hurry to get out- she absolutely loved the water, and didn't know how the other clans despised it. However, the cold was beginning to get too much for the small cat and she dragged herself out The cold air combined with her wet pelt made her more cold. "T-that was a bad idea," she chattered, freezing.
"At least we don't have Shadowclan stench on our pelt!" She pointed out, hoping in her mind that the other RC cats couldn't smell the other clan on their pelt.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 29th, 2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
"At least we don't have Shadowclan stench on our pelt!" She pointed out, hoping in her mind that the other RC cats couldn't smell the other clan on their pelt.
"True," she mewed. "But everyone's gonna think we're stupid, coming back with wet pelts when it's this cold!" Hydrangeapaw shuddered, ready to go back to camp. "Let's go back before we get sick," she huffed, wanting to get herself warm again.

Old December 29th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Rainberry smiled slightly before turning to Frostedflight and nuzzling him. "We should go back to our clans now," She said, not wanting Frostedflight and Fallenspirit to get in a little fight.

"I'll see you around," he nodded, then stood. Frostedflight wished he didn't have to act so cold in front of his mate, but he had a reputation to keep. He gave her a lick on the cheek and padded away.

Fallenspirit shrugged. "He's kinda cold. You sure about this?" she asked.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:06 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"I'll see you around," he nodded, then stood. Frostedflight wished he didn't have to act so cold in front of his mate, but he had a reputation to keep. He gave her a lick on the cheek and padded away.

Fallenspirit shrugged. "He's kinda cold. You sure about this?" she asked.
Rainberry smiled then turned back to Fallenspirit. "Yeah I'm sure. He's only acting like that because that's what he does," She reassured her friend and started padding back towards camp. "Once you get to know him he's really sweet."
Old December 29th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:

Rainberry smiled then turned back to Fallenspirit. "Yeah I'm sure. He's only acting like that because that's what he does," She reassured her friend and started padding back towards camp. "Once you get to know him he's really sweet."
"Whatever you say," Fallenspirit rolled her eyes and followed her friend back to camp. "Heronwing is nervous about you, too. Though, she's always nervous, so, I'm not really worried about her."

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old December 29th, 2016, 08:12 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

"Whatever you say," Fallenspirit rolled her eyes and followed her friend back to camp. "Heronwing is nervous about you, too. Though, she's always nervous, so, I'm not really worried about her."

"Yeah, true. Did she get hurt during the battle?" Rainberry asked as they padded on."I haven't seen her yet."
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:

"Yeah, true. Did she get hurt during the battle?" Rainberry asked as they padded on."I haven't seen her yet."
"Nah, she hid in a corner of camp. Poor thing. I wonder what made her like that..." Fallenspirit shrugged and kept walking. She sighed. "I bet it was nothing like my past," she murmured quietly to herself.