Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 04:04 PM
Brokenstream Finder
by korok
Last post by korok
Today 03:46 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Today 03:41 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 03:38 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 03:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2021, 12:33 PM
Fandom Freak

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrdant View Post
After landing the blow, Ryebelly
froze in place, somewhat surprised at his success. Just as he prepared
to make another attack, the other tom's paw flew across his face,
making contact with Ryebelly's ears and head. With a small gasp,
he took a step back and slightly arched his back. His ears stung due
to the attack, with the pain slowly spreading to the top of his head. His
tail flicked as he realized that there was no going back at that moment. He had
started the fight, and he had to finish it. Deciding to weaken Sunclaw
a bit more, he attempted to sink his teeth into the ThunderClan cat's
foreleg, leaving his paw free to swipe at Sunclaw's chest, hoping to
make him lose balance.

(( hehe, thanks! yours is nice, too! <3 ))
The sudden dart started the tom, and he barely had enough time to get out of the way, their foreleg almost dancing in a kind of surprise. It was so unexpected that his paw folded over itself, causing him to fall over. A paw flew over his ears, scraping it at the very top, but still enough to cause physical pain. He definitely lost balance, but not in the way that he himself expected.

But didn’t that give him an opening? His eyes glimpsed the tom’s belly and a thought came into his head. A sort of trick. No point bringing the tom down. If he did this right…

Sunclaw ducked his head and began a sort of roll, passing the tom just barely to his side. Their claws snapped out and as they went past, he brought his paw up and attempted to scratch the tom’s belly as they went past.

You never used to be afraid of days like these
And now you're overwhelmed by your anxieties
Let me help you out
Let me be your guide

Approximate response time:
4-6pm Weekdays [GMT] Afternoons on Weekends
Old July 27th, 2021, 12:42 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade View Post

Turning from where he stood in the middle of the clearing, Kestrelstar smirked as he saw Pinewatch coming at him. She was brave, he’d give her that, but he knew the effect of deathberries. Even if it didn’t kill, she’d be feeling rather ill after all of this. ”Back for more?” he grinned as he watched her go for his back.

In one fluid movement Kestrelstar backed out of her way so that her impact came towards the ground instead and reared up, aiming to bring both of his claws down onto her shoulders and push her into the dirt below. The pain in his paw was increasing, and he didn’t have to look down to see that some of his toes were most likely gone.

// @Willowfern

Pinewatch
________
Without a moment’s hesitation, as soon as Pinewatch hit the ground, she rolled away, eyes dilated more so in anger than pain, she could feel the pain later, right now she was busy trying to mess up the RiverClan leader.
“You’re evil.” She spat, “I hate you.”
She only spoke in simple sentences, as she didn’t want to waste her dwindling strength.
She bunched up her legs and swatted at random, hoping to catch him somewhere where it would hurt.
Old July 27th, 2021, 12:48 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@im a cat
WHAT? That was the only thought in Splashleaps mind right now, the only thing her brain had the power to put together. The rest was incoherent screeching, because it WASN’T TRUE, she refused to believe it. No, this could not be. She was a Riverclan cat through and through. She didn’t know the first thing about climbing, she could swim, there was NO WAY! She had a Riverclan mother, who had never said ANYTHING about getting her at the border. I….I don’t believe you! I HAVE a mother, and she’s not from THUNDERCLAN!

But, her traitorous brain whispered, you never met your father. That’s a little suspicious, isn’t it? And you never had the same, water shedding fur. And you look so different from Wavepaw, Antfrost, isn’t that odd? No, she refused. She would not admit the inkling of doubt the warriors words had caused. She would NOT! It wasn’t true, that was final. But….maybe she should at least get this mollies name. It was as major change of track, but who cared? This day was already in shambles. What’s your name SISTER? She spat, the term normally used as an endearment used in the tone of a curse
Eaglesong swallowed down the pain that rose in her chest as the other cat spoke. Eaglesong... she whispered with a weak voice. She cleared her throat and tried again My name is Eaglesong Eaglekit and Splashkit...
She sighed Ask who ever raised you and you'll get the truth trying to say it as kindly as she could, she understood that it must be a lot to learn that you was from another clan and that your adopted family hadn't told you the whole truth...

Credit for avatar goes to @Singing Jay

My mental health hasn't been the best lately so replies will be a slow

Sorry if my writing i bad, i haven't written in awhile...
Also, you don't need to ask permission to have your character have a crush on mine but I can't promise that it will go anywhere...

Old July 27th, 2021, 01:03 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Shade. | @BILL. | @spade
Pinned by the sheer magnitude of Sweetsong's mass, which quite literally squashed his attempt to throw the enemy off, he was unable to stop what came next. Agony. The tabby's shoulders burned with an excruciating intensity right on cue, and though he steeled himself, it continued to build to an unimaginable level and – was that Smudgepaw's yowling, Brightpaw's, or his own?

He couldn’t tell what was real or in his head.

Then the shredding was over. Grimacing through a haze, Stormtalon’s eyes darted up to locate Yarrowshade. She was the loose end in this equation who could easily bring about his, with him being trapped like this. Stars. Despite his precarious situation, the tom growled - nearly rolled his eyes. Sweetsong and Yarrow talked too much. Stormtalon almost preferred they just kill him already to spare him from listening.

Instead of saying so, he gritted his teeth, adjusted to the pain and plotted countermeasures. But before Storm could act? A strident battle cry met the tabby’s ears—and—what was this? Someone lending a paw? He twisted to catch a flash of grey and blazing yellow eyes as Kestrel leapt right for Sweetsong’s flank.

Storm flexed though his muscles screamed. He ignored the blackening corners of his vision and waited for impact, ready to escape this meat prison. The tabby warrior would seize any opportunity Kestrel afforded him. Regardless of their differences, Storm trusted few cats more than his leader in a fight.

Old July 27th, 2021, 01:11 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimmlin: View Post
[open! please keep in mind that sparrow has been given poison claws by snakeheart so there will be some sort of side affect of him striking your cat. Whether it means your cat just getting weaker or even death. <3]
Sparrowskip

This was it, the battle that Sparrowskip had been a long time awaiting. He knew it would happen eventually, even when he was still medicine cat. It was just a weird feeling that it was about to happen right in front him. AND also the fact he was given a very important power in what Snakeheart gave to him. There was no turning back now though, with his claws dripping with poison from the deathberries he mentally prepared himself for this as he slinked into the ThunderClan camp.
Fernpaw itched to claw someones ears of and when he spotted a Riverclan cat he launched him self at them with the words Hey, fish-breath!

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 27th, 2021, 01:14 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Sun View Post

The sudden dart started the tom, and he barely had enough time to get out of the way, their foreleg almost dancing in a kind of surprise. It was so unexpected that his paw folded over itself, causing him to fall over. A paw flew over his ears, scraping it at the very top, but still enough to cause physical pain. He definitely lost balance, but not in the way that he himself expected.

But didn’t that give him an opening? His eyes glimpsed the tom’s belly and a thought came into his head. A sort of trick. No point bringing the tom down. If he did this right…

Sunclaw ducked his head and began a sort of roll, passing the tom just barely to his side. Their claws snapped out and as they went past, he brought his paw up and attempted to scratch the tom’s belly as they went past.

Gasping in surprise, Ryebelly
jumped back, trying his best to hold back a yowl of pain. Instead, the
young warrior grunted and stared at the other warrior with blazing
eyes. His belly stung with pain from the attack, acting somewhat as a
distraction, but he brought his attention back to the fight. Doing his
best to focus, he reared up on his back legs and swiftly slammed his
front paws down, attempting to make contact with Sunclaw's
shoulders.

bump after 48 hours
character site

"Though my heart is resilient
there's only so much I can take"
- must be the one by she wants revenge
Old July 27th, 2021, 01:16 PM
eternally tired

// @HoneyFlame

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip didn't skip a breath as a random apprentice came up and insulted him. He backed up a little bit as the apprentice lunged at him and attempted to bring his poison soaked claws down onto the apprentice.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old July 27th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblefire01 View Post

Bramblekit stopped her sister, and rested her tail on her shoulder, leading her with the rest of the young cats who were leaving
;Sunkit;

She followed, still upset about all the fighting that was happening. She wanted to get out of the Camp. Her eyes were teary. They're acting so grown-up, and then there's me, part of her brain mumbled, but she ignored it.

There was a much bigger task at paw: getting to safety.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old July 27th, 2021, 02:01 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimmlin: View Post
// @HoneyFlame

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip didn't skip a breath as a random apprentice came up and insulted him. He backed up a little bit as the apprentice lunged at him and attempted to bring his poison soaked claws down onto the apprentice.
Fernpaw hissed as the cat's claws slashed across his flank, he could feel an odd burn in the scratches fur shrugged it of, it was his first battle, that was probably normal pain... He aimed his claws at the Riverclan cats face, hoping to scratch his muzzle real good.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old July 27th, 2021, 02:10 PM
eternally tired

// @HoneyFlame

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskips muzzle was slashed by this apprentices claws and he winced in pain a bit as he stepped back. He growled and pounced at the apprentice, hoping to claw his backside.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Closed Thread