Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2020, 02:59 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Bumblebelly looked up from his nest with a small tilt of his head as his gaze settled up the unfamiliar cat. He stepped out of his nest carefully, making sure his ever growing collection of kittens weren't disturbed. "Ite a lovely day," He chirped sweetly, offering a kind, welcoming smile. "I'm Bumblebelly."

Bumblebelly knew there was more but he didn't pry for more information. What was left unsaid would stay that way -- you couldn't get in trouble for something you didn't announce. The Tom cat rested his head gently upon her back with a small purr of comfort from his maned throat. "Its alright... but maybe I could tell you a secrect?"

---

{ @Estelle }

1... 2... 3... 4... 5...
Coralkit whispered the numbers to themselves, taking deep breathes as the anger and frustration they felt washed away slowly. Blizzardkit had pushed every button to make them a frustrated mess. Their small, rounded ears flattened back as they padded into the nurserys down, eyes adjusting to the light slowly.
Bumblebelly wasn't around, nor was their siblings. What was there left to do? Maybe out of this whole clan there was at least one kitten who didn't kill off Coralkits brain cells. Coralkit began to check nests, hoping for someone to occupy them.
Antfrost was intrigued, "What do you mean?" she asked, looking curiously as the tom. She never asked for him to tell her anything, so why was he?

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 25th, 2020, 05:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

There were so many new and different sounds, some amusing, others stranger, though most were scary- scary and weird and strange.. and there were so many scary voices too! But nevertheless, Primrosekit still found it within her young mind that she had to find her mama, and brother. Yeah. The surprisingly tiny kitten wiggled and wiggled within the big nest until finally stumbling out of it with a roll. The sudden movement left her disoriented for a moment, but soon enough she got back onto her unstable paws and starter to stumble foreward. Where to? She had no idea. All the kitten knew was that she was going to find them- that is until Prim accidentaly took step head first into a fluffy barier that felt like fur, preventing her from continueing, even causing the tiny thing to stumble back onto her hind. Tilting her head in confusion, she didn't quite understand what Just happened, nor what just appeared infront of her paws.
@S-oft
Old May 25th, 2020, 05:21 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable

Sugerkit was snuggled up in the nursery. She peeked out, and saw all the cats in camp. "W-woah!" She squeaked excitedly. She was looking for another kit to play with.
Old May 25th, 2020, 06:36 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Flyfur sauntered into the nursery, occasionally stopping every so often to let a few bustling kits scurry by, squealing in joy at their game, avoiding stepping on them, a fond half smile on her face.
She turned back to her original intent and padded in, looking for the familiar face of Sugarapple.

@vermin

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:52 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Sugarkit padded out of the nursery, bored. She looked at all the cats around her. "They are so loud!" She thought, the pretty kit flattening her ears. She sat just outside of the nursery, looking for any kits to talk to.
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]
Sugarkit padded out of the nursery, bored. She looked at all the cats around her. "They are so loud!" She thought, the pretty kit flattening her ears. She sat just outside of the nursery, looking for any kits to talk to.
Blizzardkit was running into the nursery den and went skidding through the dirt of the floor of the den. His pure white fur was getting sleeker but it was coated in powered dirt as he went crashing into the den wall and falling over before rolling onto his belly and moaning,” I’m dead.” before being silent and sticking his tongue out in amusement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:01 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardkit was running into the nursery den and went skidding through the dirt of the floor of the den. His pure white fur was getting sleeker but it was coated in powered dirt as he went crashing into the den wall and falling over before rolling onto his belly and moaning,” I’m dead.” before being silent and sticking his tongue out in amusement.
She jumped, then padded over to him. "Umm Blizzardkit...? What are you--what are you doing?" She asked genuinely curious. She tried to brush the dirt out of his fur, she thought his coat was pretty.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
She jumped, then padded over to him. "Umm Blizzardkit...? What are you--what are you doing?" She asked genuinely curious. She tried to brush the dirt out of his fur, she thought his coat was pretty.
Blizzardkit glanced up at the other kit,” Just dirt sliding, it’s fun. You run as fast as you can into the den until you just pick up your feet and you crash into the den wall. It’s so exciting.” he meowed has he hopped up and mindlessly shook out his fur spraying dirt everywhere.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:23 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

[QUOTE=Zesty Mango;709650]Blizzardkit glanced up at the other kit,” Just dirt sliding, it’s fun. You run as fast as you can into the den until you just pick up your feet and you crash into the den wall. It’s so exciting.” he meowed has he hopped up and mindlessly shook out his fur spraying dirt everywhere.[/QUOTE
Doesn't that...hurt?" Sugarkit asked, shaking out her pelt. She didn't mind the dirt, but her pelt was a bit wet. She tried to nose Blizzardkit out of the way, she wanted to try. She ran into the den, then crashed into the wall. "Woah! That was fun!" She squeaked, grinning.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:51 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Doesn't that...hurt?" Sugarkit asked, shaking out her pelt. She didn't mind the dirt, but her pelt was a bit wet. She tried to nose Blizzardkit out of the way, she wanted to try. She ran into the den, then crashed into the wall. "Woah! That was fun!" She squeaked, grinning.
Blizzardkit smiled in excitement watching Sugarkit slide into the wall, glad to know he wasn’t the only one who had fun sliding in the dirt. He was surprised to know that Sugarkit wasn’t bowing to his almighty glory, but he wouldn’t complain, since he was playing obedient cat, well semi-obedient, he was still covering a few nests in dirt, but he wasn’t hurting anyone, well...aside from possibly dirt in the eye. This was just good old fashioned kit fun nothing else.

Closed Thread