Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 09:17 AM
Forest Fires (BURNINGPAW...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 09:16 AM
Thread Deletion!^^
by ollie
Last post by marshy
Today 09:14 AM

Old July 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

< @Blue Jay >

Sprucefur walked next to Snowfall, a bit self conscious. He realized many things on those short moments. He realized he was stepping quite heavily compared to Snowfall, yet still barely disturbing the plants. He was quite bulky compared to the she-cat's slim but sturdy build. He was also aware that his fur was a bit messy, as his grooming was rushed that morning.

He glanced at his companion, soaking in the details. Her sleek white fur captivated him, almost dazzling him. It wasn't ideal for hunting, but it's beauty came in handy for leaf-bare. He shook his head, focusing on the task they were given. To hunt. He remembered the hunting incident with a slight smirk. But he looked ahead, trying not to glance at Snowfall.

He tried making small talk with her. "So... how are you?" Sprucefur mentally smacked himself. 'What a conversation starter, great job!' he thought sarcastically. He growled softly to himself, it was barely audible.
Snowfall mentally chuckled. 'Nice, Sprucefur. What a great conversation this will be,' She thought. "I am doing okay. How about you, Sprucefur?" She replied, keeping her eyes forward. But the white feline couldn't help noticing the tom's clumsy grooming job out of the corner of her eye. 'He looks like a ball of fluff without a proper grooming,' She chuckled to herself.
Old July 9th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
That was a surprise, but... Sunpaw released the other apprentice for a moment before tackling Cherrypaw again. "It'll take more than that!" he triumphantly mewed.
@Flameleaf

Cherrypaw shrieked Sunpaw pinned her to the ground. She wriggled and squirmed but it was no use, the other apprentice had her completely pinned.
"G-get off me!" She yowled, frustration and fear thick in her voice.
Old July 9th, 2017, 09:43 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Snowfall mentally chuckled. 'Nice, Sprucefur. What a great conversation this will be,' She thought. "I am doing okay. How about you, Sprucefur?" She replied, keeping her eyes forward. But the white feline couldn't help noticing the tom's clumsy grooming job out of the corner of her eye. 'He looks like a ball of fluff without a proper grooming,' She chuckled to herself.

"I'm doing... well," he replied. He couldn't help but glance at his companion again, a thousand emotions going through his head at once.

(Sorry it's short, lack of inspiration. It kills me.)

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Sigh...

@Fern

Cherrypaw and Ravenwind made their way through the territory. The cool morning air was thick with the tantalizing scent of prey as the two cats arrived at the oaks Ravenwind had mentioned. Cherrypaw sniffed the air, all her senses alert. She looked to Ravenwind, planning to copy the young warrior's hunting moves since at this point she had few of her own.
Old July 10th, 2017, 11:44 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
@Fern

Cherrypaw and Ravenwind made their way through the territory. The cool morning air was thick with the tantalizing scent of prey as the two cats arrived at the oaks Ravenwind had mentioned. Cherrypaw sniffed the air, all her senses alert. She looked to Ravenwind, planning to copy the young warrior's hunting moves since at this point she had few of her own.
Ravenwind looked to Cherrypaw once they made it to the small clearing with the oak trees. She smiled before crouching down. Her tail was lifted slightly above the level of the grass, so she wouldn't disturb any prey and her belly only slightly brushed the grass. "Look, there is a robin over by the roots of that oak. And a vole by that rock, in the ferns." She flicked her tail to each area for her friend to see.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 10th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ravenwind looked to Cherrypaw once they made it to the small clearing with the oak trees. She smiled before crouching down. Her tail was lifted slightly above the level of the grass, so she wouldn't disturb any prey and her belly only slightly brushed the grass. "Look, there is a robin over by the roots of that oak. And a vole by that rock, in the ferns." She flicked her tail to each area for her friend to see.
Cherrypaw nodded and crouched, trying to copy Ravenwind's stance. As she crept forward, she held her tail high in the air, and when she was still four fox lengths from the robin, a sharp snap filled the air as she stepped on a twig. The robin flew off at once with a loud alarm call. "Oh foxdung..." Cherrypaw meowed, disappointed.
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:02 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Cherrypaw nodded and crouched, trying to copy Ravenwind's stance. As she crept forward, she held her tail high in the air, and when she was still four fox lengths from the robin, a sharp snap filled the air as she stepped on a twig. The robin flew off at once with a loud alarm call. "Oh foxdung..." Cherrypaw meowed, disappointed.
"It's okay. I was worse when I was an apprentice. Let's just say there was a lot of slipping and visiting the medicine cat for pointless scratches. I am sure my mentor thought I wouldn't ever be able to get a bird" Ravenwind said, hoping to cheer up her friend. Crouching back down, the warrior flicked her tail to a sparrow that hadn't flown away when the robin did the alarm call. She crept closer and when she was still a fox-length away, the warrior froze. She shifted her weight onto her back legs and leaped onto the sparrow. Pinning it down by the wings and snapping its neck swiftly. "It takes practice to catch a bird like that. For some not a lot, for others more. I bet you'll get the hang of it." The black warrior commented.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post

"I'm doing... well," he replied. He couldn't help but glance at his companion again, a thousand emotions going through his head at once.

(Sorry it's short, lack of inspiration. It kills me.)
Snowfall smiled warmly at Sprucefur. 'Wait,
this isn't a time to socialize!'
She thought suddenly. But she couldn't help it. "I see that you're well groomed," she said playfully, gazing at her friend as she walked.

You're not alone xD ))
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:25 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"It's okay. I was worse when I was an apprentice. Let's just say there was a lot of slipping and visiting the medicine cat for pointless scratches. I am sure my mentor thought I wouldn't ever be able to get a bird" Ravenwind said, hoping to cheer up her friend. Crouching back down, the warrior flicked her tail to a sparrow that hadn't flown away when the robin did the alarm call. She crept closer and when she was still a fox-length away, the warrior froze. She shifted her weight onto her back legs and leaped onto the sparrow. Pinning it down by the wings and snapping its neck swiftly. "It takes practice to catch a bird like that. For some not a lot, for others more. I bet you'll get the hang of it." The black warrior commented.
Cherrypaw watched Ravenwind closely as she stalked the sparrow. She noticed how the warrior kept her tail low as she crept and seemed to move as silently as a shadow. When she dispatched the sparrow, Cherrypaw nearly yowled her excitement like a kit but checked herself. That's not how warriors behave! She chided herself. "Good catch," she meowed softly. Her ears pricked up as she heard a scurrying sound nearby and saw a plump looking mouse nibbling on an acorn, oblivious to the two cats. Cherrypaw crouched, losing her tail and her hindquarters careful to watch her pawsteps, but as she got within two fox lengths, the mouse froze, alert. "Double fox dung!" She cursed as she realized she hadn't checked the breeze. The mouse farted and Cherrypaw chased after it, she caught up and began clumsily swatting at it with her paw and was finally able to pin it by the tail, dispatching her prey with a few frantic nips.
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post
Kiwipaw blinked gratefully at him, and knew instantly that he was the only cat she would ever want to spend her life with, no other cat would ever be the same, and no other cat could take his place in her heart. He was a very special cat, and she was very glad that she had met him, because if she hadn't, he would be just another face in the crowd, and a cat she would never have fallen in love with, for that was what it was, love. She had fallen for him almost the first time they'd met, and had been by his side ever since. Kiwipaw had always had his back, and he'd always had hers. What could be a more perfect friendship? Well, now it truly felt almost complete, just once piece left. She had to earn that piece, and that was one of the biggest challenges that Kiwipaw had to face, becoming a warrior. Moons ago, the calico molly would never have cared about the Clans or love, or ever Timberstrike, and just a little bit of fire had changed her life, from simple to complicated, but better. It felt almost complete to her, perfect. And that was how she wanted it to remain, her and Timberstrike, best of friends.

She was a bit nervous though, hoping that she would pass her warrior assessment okay and earn her warriors name, which she was curious about. She wanted to know what it would be, and she hoped that it would be a good name that fitted her well, not something rough and unfitting. She wasn't going to be picky though, and would gladly accept whatever she received, because whatever it would be, Kiwipaw knew that she would love it, and she saw no way that she wouldn't. But then she wondered if somehow, she wouldn't. No. Kiwipaw shook her head, pushing away those thoughts. She caught a hint of movements and looked up, her green irises flashing with deep, unspoken emotion as she looked upon the cat that she couldn't live without, because, well, she couldn't. She hadn't heard his voice, nor did she know he'd spoken at all, but that was okay. If something ever happened to him, Kiwipaw wasn't sure she could live without him anymore, it was like he had become a part of her, and if he died, part if her would, too, and she wouldn't be able to survive. But it wasn't a sad thing, it was amazing that any cat could feel that close to another, especially to her.

She would most definitely give her life to save him if she ever had to, and she would do it without a second thought, and without a moment's hesitation, because he had found a very special place in her heart, although she didn't really know how it had happened, but it had. And if something happened to her? Kiwipaw didn't doubt it that he would do the same for her, because if he loved her as much as he said he did and as much as she loved him, then he would, although she would never ask it of him. And there was a strong possibility that the time was coming fast, what with WindClan and all, and that made her a bit nervous. There had been fighting for probably most if the time she'd known Timberstrike, and somehow, Kiwipaw doubted it would stop now. She would've loved for peace to last longer, but since learning of ThunderClan, she had come to understand that peace was always rather short lived.

She closed her ears, just enjoying the moment now, her fur mixing with Timberstrike's, and it felt right, without a hint of doubt in her mind. She purred softly, letting the moment drag on, but careful not to let it become uncomfortably long or awkward, because that was not what either of them needed right now. So when she heard his voice, unsteady and fumbling, she pulled her head away from him a bit so she could see his face, searching his eyes for anything that told her what he was thinking, but couldn't identity what she found. “Timberstrike . . . I- I think t- that there's a good chance; a very good one. . . .” she whispered quietly, pressing her face into the tabby's shoulder fur, breathing in his scent, one she had grown so used to that it seemed almost impossible to forget, and she hoped that she would never be away from him long enough to have the chance to forget it. It was a scent as familiar as the forest that surrounded them, and just as unforgettable.

Finally, she pulled away, although she kept her side in contact with his, tail still entwined together on a mixed spiral of brown, black and red. She looked up at the sky, which glowed a brilliant orange from the setting sun, bathing the forest and pale golden light. Right now, everything was easy and quiet, not a doubt in the world. She felt so sure, sure that he was the one. No one else would ever capture her heart like he'd captured hers, and she would always be at his side,

ready to defend him with her life.
Well, normally Timberstrike knew what to do in these situations. At least, when he was younger, he had been. When he was younger he had always known what to do, either to get rid of the female or to draw her into him. But this time was different. This time there was a new type of tensity, urgency there that he hadn't expected from Kiwipaw. She would be... a warrior soon. At least, he hoped that she would. And if things worked out right, he figured that something good would be happening pretty soon. His eyes searched her own, looking for an answer, as though he expected he would find something there. She was so soft. So gentle. Right now, he could feel her tense nervousness in his own stomach, causing butterflies there. And it was pretty awkward. The last thing the brown tabby wanted to do was hurt her, but he didn't know how to have her realize how badly he wanted this.

Timberstrike needed her. And not to survive, no, but he needed her for emotional support. At this point? Without her, his mind would just snap. Break apart. He knew it could or would happen, and it was the last thing that Timberstrike wanted. He wanted Kiwipaw to stay with him. But how was he supposed to make her realize how desperate he was at this point? How badly he... wanted her to stay. Perhaps she could sense his urgency, because she was staying. And it was in that moment that he heard her soft voice. Now, the tom had always found her voice to be unique and beautiful. Maybe every tom felt that way about their loves, but for him? It was much more real. Much more serious feeling, although he knew that probably wasn't true. And Timberstrike wished that he could find something to say. Once, twice, he tried... and failed both times. No words were coming to his mind.

It was as though with her powerful speech, she had wiped the memory of language from his mind. He couldn't speak. His mouth felt dry. And he finally swallowed again, before he looked down at the ground. Her touch was so gentle. How was he supposed to respond, should he... should he just stay silent? Reply with a simple 'good' or 'okay?' All of a sudden, his confidence and lust disappeared and left him nervous.

And he shifted his weight, trying to figure out something - anything - to say to her. And then his speech seemed to return, his eyes softened, and he let out a sigh. Perhaps just changing the subject, or at least moving on with the conversation would be best, if he could find a good way to do that. "S-so, when, um... when do you think you'll be a warrior?" Timberstrike asked, his expression changing a little. He was trying to find a way to bring up new conversation. Something other then what they were currently talking about. Because right now, love was the last thing on his mind all of a sudden. He was scared. Fear always drove him to make some decisions that he wished he hadn't. Flirting was one of those decisions. Why had he been one of 'those cats?' Why couldn't he have been born naturally different, shy and sweet and the type of tom that she cats were just drawn to?

Or why couldn't he be more confident right now? That was all Timberstrike wanted, was some confidence. But it seemed as though confidence was the last thing he could think of. So, he didn't think. He just let his body make it's own movements. At first he tensed, muscles tight and ready to spring away, ready to move as quickly as he could, scared as though Kiwipaw were all of a sudden a threat to him. Next his body relaxed and he breathed a sigh of relief. Calm. Muscles untensed, became less ready to spring, and his eyes softened. His expression changed to one of relief and he gently nuzzled Kiwipaw again. She was so important to him. How could he ever thank her for being... just, who she was? Because if he had never met her, Timberstrike was quite sure he would have made some life decisions that he regretted. He would end up as one of 'those toms.'

Someone that he didn't want to be. Someone that he wasn't. And all for the wrong reasons. Thank goodness he had a calm, sensible friend like Kiwipaw on his side. A smile came onto the tom's maw and he wanted to nuzzle her again, but he refrained from doing so. Chances were she had had all the physical contact she wanted from him... and the last thing he wanted to do was scare her away. He wanted to make her feel special. Because that's what she was to him... special.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.