Today 04:20 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by BlueBubble
Today 04:18 PM

Old July 10th, 2017, 07:10 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Territory

Snowpaw looked into a bush she sees a kit scramble. It comes out Snowpaw lets (his or her claws out ) <hi I'm sillykit>. The kit says *what a kit its not a tolege*<I'm snowpaw...> Thunder clan leader snowstar comes up <how meny moons are you kit > snowstar says <six moons> <Then you what clan do you bolong to> <I don't know>.<then all cats old anofe to cach there own prea come to the high rock for a clan naming seromony this kit,that does not belong to a clan chall become an apprentice silly kit now shall be nown as silly paw>
Old July 10th, 2017, 09:32 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Snowfall smiled warmly at Sprucefur. 'Wait,
this isn't a time to socialize!'
She thought suddenly. But she couldn't help it. "I see that you're well groomed," she said playfully, gazing at her friend as she walked.

You're not alone xD ))

Sprucefur licked his chest fur in embarrassment. "Didn't really have much time this morning..." he meowed. "Well, do you want to share tongues later? Back in camp?" he asked sheepishly, feeling his face warm. He realized what he was feeling and scolded himself. 'No! I will not fall for this petty, stuck up, ignorant, yet beautiful, kind, gentle... wait, what?!' his face remained the same, only a little emotion in his eyes.

(Sorry, was replying earlier but the phone died)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old July 10th, 2017, 10:09 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
[/CENTER]
The multicolored feline clambered off of her apprentice, looking at them with a more serious expression now. "There's always the chance you could throw them off. I wouldn't risk it, though." She remarked, as though she had been reading the younger cat's mind. Besides, with Minkpaw being so small, they probably wouldn't be able to throw off an older cat. Unfortunately for Amberflame, she couldn't be sure if they were going to listen to her. As far as she could tell, they were... not stubborn, but playful. Perhaps they just did as they pleased. Either way, Amberflame was praying that Minkpaw had enough sense to stay away from the WindClan border as she had instructed and keep themselves safe. Because Amberflame couldn't be around to protect them all hours of the day. And she certainly couldn't swoop into a fight whenever she saw one - and there was no way of telling which fights involved her young apprentice and which didn't from a distance. So, it was pretty much riding on Minkpaw's common sense at this point. Which Amberflame, right now... didn't hold a lot by.
Not many people could blame Amberflame for her lack of trust in her own apprentice. Minkpaw wasn't exactly easy to trust due to their reckless and playful personality. From their place on the ground, they looked up at Amberflame who was much more serious than themselves. Yes, Minkpaw would launch themselves into a fight without much of a reason. Maybe not their first one, against a true opponent, but they would eventually preform those actions. Perhaps they'd earn the title of most reckless feline? Minkpaw nodded in response to Amberflame's teaching, knowing very well that they would not refer back to their lessons during a battle. They'd do whatever felt most natural, actually. Amberflame's training was basically useless, but Minkpaw was having fun with the older warrior. They quickly scrambled to their paws, standing before Amberflame as they awaited orders.
Old July 11th, 2017, 09:11 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Cherrypaw watched Ravenwind closely as she stalked the sparrow. She noticed how the warrior kept her tail low as she crept and seemed to move as silently as a shadow. When she dispatched the sparrow, Cherrypaw nearly yowled her excitement like a kit but checked herself. That's not how warriors behave! She chided herself. "Good catch," she meowed softly. Her ears pricked up as she heard a scurrying sound nearby and saw a plump looking mouse nibbling on an acorn, oblivious to the two cats. Cherrypaw crouched, losing her tail and her hindquarters careful to watch her pawsteps, but as she got within two fox lengths, the mouse froze, alert. "Double fox dung!" She cursed as she realized she hadn't checked the breeze. The mouse farted and Cherrypaw chased after it, she caught up and began clumsily swatting at it with her paw and was finally able to pin it by the tail, dispatching her prey with a few frantic nips.
"Hey, at least you chose to still go after it. Other cats would give up after it started running." The young warrior mewed, smiling at Cherrypaw. She carried the sparrow to the base of one of the oaks and set it down under the tree. "Here, we can stick the prey in a pile over here, until we are ready to head back." She flicked her tail to where she set the sparrow. The jet black shecat turned her head to her friend.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Hey, at least you chose to still go after it. Other cats would give up after it started running." The young warrior mewed, smiling at Cherrypaw. She carried the sparrow to the base of one of the oaks and set it down under the tree. "Here, we can stick the prey in a pile over here, until we are ready to head back." She flicked her tail to where she set the sparrow. The jet black shecat turned her head to her friend.
Cherrypaw carried her catch to the spot Ravenwind indicated and set it next to her sparrow, pawing over a layer of dust. "That was my very first mouse," Cherrypaw said, a hint of pride in her voice in spite of her less than perfect catch.

By the way, it was supposed to read that the mouse "darted" not "farted". Proofreading, turns out it's kind of important.
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Not many people could blame Amberflame for her lack of trust in her own apprentice. Minkpaw wasn't exactly easy to trust due to their reckless and playful personality. From their place on the ground, they looked up at Amberflame who was much more serious than themselves. Yes, Minkpaw would launch themselves into a fight without much of a reason. Maybe not their first one, against a true opponent, but they would eventually preform those actions. Perhaps they'd earn the title of most reckless feline? Minkpaw nodded in response to Amberflame's teaching, knowing very well that they would not refer back to their lessons during a battle. They'd do whatever felt most natural, actually. Amberflame's training was basically useless, but Minkpaw was having fun with the older warrior. They quickly scrambled to their paws, standing before Amberflame as they awaited orders.

Amberflame had already guessed that Minkpaw was likely not to think of her training in a real situation - that was difficult to do, naturally you should do whatever came first. Whether that be run, hide, or fight. Some cats froze. Amberflame hated it when that happened, seeing them just staring as though they were looking at nothing. She glanced down at her young apprentice, seeing them scramble upwards. "Okay. I tell you what, we'll try this once more and then be done for the day." You might not be ready, but I am. We've done quite a bit today anyways. A little hunting, the borders, and now fighting. She didn't want to completely wear them out for tomorrow. Her plan? First the two would go over what they had learned that day... too bad they couldn't answer questions. It would make Amberflame's job easier. It seemed she would just have to teach through trial and error, and as for review... she guessed she could just jump right in and hope they remembered. "Ready?" She asked, crouching down into a fighting stance and trying to find Minkpaw's more vulnerable areas.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:28 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Cherrypaw carried her catch to the spot Ravenwind indicated and set it next to her sparrow, pawing over a layer of dust. "That was my very first mouse," Cherrypaw said, a hint of pride in her voice in spite of her less than perfect catch.

By the way, it was supposed to read that the mouse "darted" not "farted". Proofreading, turns out it's kind of important.
(I honestly do that sometimes too , when I decide to be blind and not wear my glasses/contacts)

Ravenwind smiled, congratulating her friend, "Good job." Her blue eyes flicked to her friend for a second before she said, "Let's find some more stuff, and then we can go back to camp and eat." Her stomach rumbled slightly at the mention of eating. The warrior crouched back down, opening her jaws slightly to scent the area for more prey.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 11th, 2017, 09:27 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(I love him already xD)
Specklecloud tilted her head as Burn described her name. That was certainly a different way to look at it- a description she hadn't heard before and was fairly certain was the wrong reasoning behind her title. 'Cloud' was certainly meant for her dreamer personality, not to say she was beautiful. But she could tell that the tom was trying to be nice, and he had certainly complimented her. It would only be fair for her to be grateful, so she decided not to inform him that he was wrong. "Oh, thank you."

The ginger and white molly tensed as Burn waltzed up to the border, her hazel eyes widening. He had a weird expression on, she noted, almost like a smile. She made another decision that it would be rude to tell him that his smile was also wrong- goodness, could this cat get anything right? Her mouth popped open a bit as he inched more and more over the border, until half his body was in Thunderclan territory. "O-oh. Yes, that's the border there... you're crossing it right now." Her voice wavered as she spoke and her nervousness made her sound out of breath, which could be interpreted in a wrong way. "Starclan, you must have a bad nose," she murmured more to herself than to the other cat, but it wasn't quite soft enough to be undetected.

A branch snapped from inside her territory, causing Specklecloud's head to snap around. Was another cat coming? Would this turn into a battle? It wasn't Burn's fault that he had a bad sense of smell- though it really was a bad decision on his part to walk that close to her when she had pointed out that there was a border nearby. The molly's thoughts raced around in her head, and it took her a couple moments to realize that the noise was made by a squirrel. She let out a breath before turning back to the loner. "Now, I'd really appreciate it if you moved back a bit," she meowed slowly, trying to stay polite but daring to reach a paw forward to press one of his back a bit to urge him to move.
Burn sat back up, cocking his head as he looked at Specklecloud. She was ruining his fun, she wasn't falling for his charming smile or astonishing good looks. She we just telling him to move away from the border. And insulting his nose. He couldn't forget that. "Sorry sweetheart, but I couldn't help just crossing the scent line a little. If you know me, you'd know I like to play around." That much was true. Burn did love to play around, just not in the way that he supposed she would think it.

Burn reminded himself that this little run-in with Specklecloud was merely an innocent flirting opportunity, just a time to play around a little. So he shouldn't get too worked up if she didn't fall for him. Besides, he wasn't trying his hardest. He was only just mindlessly flirting. He supposed that this "opputinity" could be used for granted. He could try and figure out what's going on with his old clan latley. "So, what's happening in this clan of yours?" He asked the feline. Burn sat down a comfortable distance away do the border, but still face to face with the warrior so he could see her and show herby was listening. If he wanted to gain her trust, this was the way to do it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 11th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Burn sat back up, cocking his head as he looked at Specklecloud. She was ruining his fun, she wasn't falling for his charming smile or astonishing good looks. She we just telling him to move away from the border. And insulting his nose. He couldn't forget that. "Sorry sweetheart, but I couldn't help just crossing the scent line a little. If you know me, you'd know I like to play around." That much was true. Burn did love to play around, just not in the way that he supposed she would think it.

Burn reminded himself that this little run-in with Specklecloud was merely an innocent flirting opportunity, just a time to play around a little. So he shouldn't get too worked up if she didn't fall for him. Besides, he wasn't trying his hardest. He was only just mindlessly flirting. He supposed that this "opputinity" could be used for granted. He could try and figure out what's going on with his old clan latley. "So, what's happening in this clan of yours?" He asked the feline. Burn sat down a comfortable distance away do the border, but still face to face with the warrior so he could see her and show herby was listening. If he wanted to gain her trust, this was the way to do it.
Specklecloud relaxed when Burn moved back, her body visibly slumping a bit. Her tail behind her even slowed it's anxious lashing, only giving a small flick every once and a while. Her head tilted as she listened to the tom speak. "It's alright, I suppose. Though, I don't know you, so there's really no way I would've known that," she pointed out. A frown crossed her lips once again as she registered what he had called her- Sweetheart. She never was around any couples in the clan, as she was always off on her own and no cat bothered to approach her, so she really didn't know that this was supposed to be a term of endearment- or in this case, a way to flirt. She realized that this wasn't the first time this tom had called her this name, either. "I told you my name, didn't I?" She questioned, already struggling to remember the earlier parts of their conversation. "Yes, I believe I did. It's not Sweetheart, though. Specklecloud. Sweetheart could be a clan cat's name, I suppose, so you're smarter than other rogues at least. I've met one other rogue before today, you know, and he... or was it a she? No, no, it was a she. Well, she thought our names were weird. And then it turned into a fight cause she wouldn't leave the territory." The ginger cat's eyes widened as she recalled the fight, talking much more than she typically would. She never really babbled like she was doing at the moment. Perhaps it was because this cat really wouldn't remember her after today, and his opinion of her didn't matter like those of her clanmates.

Burn's next question caught her off guard, and she had to really think about what had been going on in her clan lately. She wasn't one to pay attention to current events, but what was it that some cat had been talking about so obnoxiously that it interrupted one of her daydreams? "Something about Windclan," she muttered more to herself than the other cat. Since she couldn't remember the full details, she instead meowed a light, "Oh, nothing really interesting," to the tom in front of her. She noticed the reddish cat had taken a seat, so she allowed her rear to hit the ground as well. She racked her brain, trying to figure out how a normal cat would continue this conversation. "Anything interesting going on with you right now?" Yes, that sounded like a typical question. "Any fun stories?" She tacked on, a question she was more interested in as Specklecloud was a cat who loved stories of just about anything.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 11th, 2017, 10:45 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Le Boop @Blue Jay ))

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]