Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:28 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by zBlaze
Today 05:21 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:29 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by ellie
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 6th, 2017, 12:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

A young tabby warrior sat in the clearing, hues light and shining with a sort of 'inner light' as she glanced around at the other cats. It wasn't often that Hawkfeather was really sitting still and not talking to anyone...unless she was looking for someone to talk to. The tip of her tail seemed to be on a hyperactive mode, twitching back and forth until it seemed that it was going to fall off with all the movement it was doing. Her hues sparkled and shone as she looked around more, searching for a friendly face...or at least a decent one...to talk to. The cold air seemed to cut through her thin pelt, although she didn't really notice it...that seemed to happen a lot with the young she cat, she would stop noticing things when she wanted something. And at the moment, what she really wanted was some company.

They don't have to be a friendly cat! Just a decent one. Or maybe just a cat who wants to be friends. Oh, what about a grumpy cat that I could cheer up! Ooh, maybe someone else...oh, I know! A cat with a smile, because smiles are the best! Hawkfeather thought. Her thoughts were not always as cheerful and upbeat, though it did seem like most of the time they were. Whether that was due to having no trauma in her younger life or not was uncertain...as a matter of fact, Hawkfeather remembered very little before her apprentice moons. Faces. Cats talking, laughing, walking around as though they owned...some place. Where, she wasn't quite sure. Perhaps it was the ThunderClan clearing, as she had always told herself. She didn't want to believe that she was from anywhere else, as she liked this place so much. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth as though in a hyperactive mode once more, and this time even she was surprised at how quickly it was going. Then again, maybe she shouldn't have been.

The cold air cut through her pelt once again and this time, Hawkfeather felt it. It was freezing...not to mention uncomfortable for her warmer thoughts. She wished that it would be green-leaf already....or at least new-leaf, that way the seasons would be warmer and she would be more comfortable. What's the point of leaf-bare anyways? It doesn't have any sort of special thing that it can give. It doesn't really do anything but make other cats miserable. Cats go hungry. So why is there leaf-bare? Hawkfeather thought, the tip of her tail becoming more agitated in it's movements. She was annoyed with the colder weather, but of course she was careful not to show just how annoyed. It might cast a more negative effect on her, and then she wouldn't be able to cheer some cat up when she wanted to! And she desperately, desperately wanted to right now. Not only was it something for her to do, it was something that she loved to do...it had become almost like her life's work.

She knew, of course, that she wouldn't be able to cheer others up forever. At some point she was going to have to grow up and see the world for what it really was, but for the moment being she was more then happy to be her cheerful, excited young self. Perhaps someday she would understand that everything wasn't always going to be perfect and come out like she wanted it to, but it would take a while before she got there. Even now she understood the delicate balance of good and evil, but she didn't understand why it was there. It had given her a lot to think about over the moons and now she thought she was beginning to make a change in her own thoughts, which felt nice. It was nice to feel like she was making a difference, like she was truly doing something to help.

But was she? Was she really making a difference in everyone's life, in all the Clans? She quickly pushed her thought aside and replaced it with a more positive one. Well, to the ones that I've spoken to, I've made a difference. To them I might have made all the difference. She thought with a slight shrug. She didn't really care whether everyone liked her or not, she just wanted to make sure that they understood she was there for them.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 6th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 12:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormpaw stepped closer to the younger she cat, trying to avoid so much as flicking her tail in the direction of the tom. Right now, she was angry-- angrier then she had been in a long time. At the younger she cat's words, a smile came onto her maw but there was no truth to it-- it was all fake, and her hues seemed to hint at this as they flashed in a frustrated manner. "That's right. That's one of the most important things you can remember." She mewed, speaking partly to both of them, but mostly to Fairypaw-- at the moment she didn't want to so much as think about the tom. He was making her angry, just with his presence...and she wasn't quite sure why. Perhaps it was the memory of her friends that made her be so angry, but again, she just couldn't be sure about it.

"Hm. Good to know-- since I know some toms who aren't like that. I used to have a good friend who was the opposite...a lot like me." The older she cat sighed, lowering her head so that she was looking at the ground. Her hues flashed with regret and frustration as she wondered...what made a tom act like that? Insecurity? Were they just trying to be impressive, or were they trying to do something else? She had seen she cats doing the same type of thing, but she had never wondered why-- she figured they were just flirts and nothing more, doing that only to play a game. Were toms the same way? Her hues flashed and, for the first time since she had gotten off him, she glared over at Tigerpaw. "Would you have stopped if I had asked you? You might say you would now, but how do I know you're telling me the truth?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

At first she had liked the tom. But now...she wasn't so sure that he was exactly good for her to be around. He seemed to like the idea of flirting around for fun, and he was much too cocky. At least she had taken him down a peg or two, which satisfied her completely. She watched the tom as he left the Apprentices' Den, cold blue hues following him and then she shrugged, turning her attention back to the younger she cat. She didn't really care. She'd been abandoned, made fun of, everything through her lifetime and she was too closed off to care about one more cat leaving. It bothered her, however, that he had gone off in such a rush-- was he really that upset about one little defeat?

She chuckled as the younger cat hastened to explain that the tom wasn't really mad at her. "It's fine. I'll be able to help him with that, if he wants it, but it'll take a while-- no one likes getting pinned by a she cat. Especially one who looks younger and weaker, like me," She mewed, with another flick of her tail. Her hues flashed once more, but this time there was a more pleasant expression on her features and she shrugged slightly. "I'd be happy to teach them to you. There's nothing to it. But hopefully you'll have a mentor soon-- it must be hard, learning on your own." She cocked her head to the side and thoughtfully examined the young she cat.

A mrrow of laughter escaped her maw as she watched the younger cat and heard her speaking of 'something to eat...' she then realized how hungry she was as well. But they wouldn't be able to eat their catches, of course...if she wanted to hunt first, it would be a while before they would eat. "Of course. Would you rather eat first or learn how to hunt first?" She asked, looking at the she cat quizzically as she waited.
''You're not weak!'' Fairypaw piped. ''I mean, did you forget? You literally just pinned Tigerpaw down as fast as lightening!'' She mewed, excitedly. Fairypaw then looked down at her paws, hoping that Tigerpaw was alright. If she knew him any better, she would guess that he was practicing his battle moves on a branch or something, then gave up because his thoughts liked to second guess themselves.
Fairypaw said, ''I bet you would appreciate you teaching him. He's...competitive.'' She giggled. ''He gets really cranky whenever he lose. Don't matter what it is!'' She hopped to her paws, remembering a time when she used to be faster than Tigerpaw. They were only kits at the time. She remembered how they loved to race at full speed, and Tigerpaw would consistently whine that she cheated. When obviously she was better at running than him at the time.
Then, the two grew up and she was confused as to why Tigerpaw ran faster than her. When she confronted him about this, he simply replied that he was training. A lot of training. Fairypaw shook her head at the thought of her adoptive brother. ''He is quite...determined.'' She lastly commented, then got excited at the thought of being trained new moves.
''Oh, yeah! I'm ready! Though my mentor might be re-training me soon. I can't wait to meet her,'' Fairypaw was excited about the near future that were to come. Even though she managed to gain a mentor before Tigerpaw, she hoped for the best. He have been training himself well without any other cat's help, but even Fairypaw knew he needed the guidance.
She tilted her head to stare at the sky, hearing her stomach grumble a bit more. She was pleased to learn more fighting skills, despite her stomach growling. She needed something to eat--and quick. She haven't had anything since she was awoken by earlier events.
''I can definitely eat first,'' She replied, smiling. ''Then probably learn to hunt. I suck at hunting, and I know it. I once tried to catch a mouse, and ended up tripping over my own paws! My prey got away!'' She lightly laughed, but deep down she felt a pang of depression from not catching a victory. ''Who would've known that your own self could deceive you?'' She laughed and flicked her tail. ''I do hope there is food at the fresh kill pile. I sure am starving! What do you have a taste for? I think I could go for some squirrel maybe.'' She shrugged slightly. She wondered if Tigerpaw was even knew the territory or if he ran off to some other place. She sniffed the air, and could faintly smell his scent around, so he must still be there. ''Perhaps Tigerpaw will join us later.''
Old March 6th, 2017, 01:35 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Stoneheart and skyleap padded into the clearing still supporting redclaw between them ( @Rockstar )

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; March 7th, 2017 at 07:45 AM.
Old March 6th, 2017, 04:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
''You're not weak!'' Fairypaw piped. ''I mean, did you forget? You literally just pinned Tigerpaw down as fast as lightening!'' She mewed, excitedly. Fairypaw then looked down at her paws, hoping that Tigerpaw was alright. If she knew him any better, she would guess that he was practicing his battle moves on a branch or something, then gave up because his thoughts liked to second guess themselves.
Fairypaw said, ''I bet you would appreciate you teaching him. He's...competitive.'' She giggled. ''He gets really cranky whenever he lose. Don't matter what it is!'' She hopped to her paws, remembering a time when she used to be faster than Tigerpaw. They were only kits at the time. She remembered how they loved to race at full speed, and Tigerpaw would consistently whine that she cheated. When obviously she was better at running than him at the time.
Then, the two grew up and she was confused as to why Tigerpaw ran faster than her. When she confronted him about this, he simply replied that he was training. A lot of training. Fairypaw shook her head at the thought of her adoptive brother. ''He is quite...determined.'' She lastly commented, then got excited at the thought of being trained new moves.
''Oh, yeah! I'm ready! Though my mentor might be re-training me soon. I can't wait to meet her,'' Fairypaw was excited about the near future that were to come. Even though she managed to gain a mentor before Tigerpaw, she hoped for the best. He have been training himself well without any other cat's help, but even Fairypaw knew he needed the guidance.
She tilted her head to stare at the sky, hearing her stomach grumble a bit more. She was pleased to learn more fighting skills, despite her stomach growling. She needed something to eat--and quick. She haven't had anything since she was awoken by earlier events.
''I can definitely eat first,'' She replied, smiling. ''Then probably learn to hunt. I suck at hunting, and I know it. I once tried to catch a mouse, and ended up tripping over my own paws! My prey got away!'' She lightly laughed, but deep down she felt a pang of depression from not catching a victory. ''Who would've known that your own self could deceive you?'' She laughed and flicked her tail. ''I do hope there is food at the fresh kill pile. I sure am starving! What do you have a taste for? I think I could go for some squirrel maybe.'' She shrugged slightly. She wondered if Tigerpaw was even knew the territory or if he ran off to some other place. She sniffed the air, and could faintly smell his scent around, so he must still be there. ''Perhaps Tigerpaw will join us later.''
Another chuckle escaped the she cat and she shook her head at the excited younger apprentice. "No, I don't think I'm weak. Some other cats do-- they're wrong of course, but I can't always stand up for myself. In case you didn't notice, I'm shyer when you meet me." She mewed with the slightest of smiles, the tip of her tail continuing to twitch back and forth as she glanced at the younger cat. She yawned, her ivory fangs glinting for a moment before she turned her head away, glancing towards the entrance with a worried expression. Her muscles were tensed-- she kept expecting Tigerpaw to dart in at any moment and leap on her back, yelling 'surprise' or something like that. Which would set her on edge, which would lead to her becoming scared and reclusive...all that stuff that she really, really didn't like.

"I'd noticed from his negative response to me pinning him. Seriously, is it really that annoying to have a she cat pin you?" She asked, flicking her tail and glancing at the she cat with a semi-annoyed expression. In all honesty-- she wasn't too happy with the tom right now. And she really, really wasn't happy with the fact that he wasn't able to accept he had been rude. It was rude to flirt with someone. Especially when that particular someone had trauma in that area, though she wouldn't hold that against him since he hadn't known. She shook her head at the she cat's next response, sighing as she did so. "Seems to be in a tom's nature. Or at least, from what I've seen, your adopted brother's nature." She sighed as the tip of her tail flicked again. It seemed to be a sort of nervous habit with her.

A way to cool off, to get around stress, so to speak...though how well it worked was unknown, and frankly, it didn't seem to work very well from the nervous expression on her features. Another flick of the tail. Another swift movement before she smiled slightly-- more of a smirk, really, but it was still there. "Really? That's awesome, I'm very excited for you, Fairypaw." The spirited female mewed with a bright smile in her direction before she glanced back towards the entrance again. Her annoyance-- or rather, nervousness-- was getting the better of her, making her feel scared and as though she wasn't going to be able to do this for much longer.

The she cat cocked her head to the side, following the younger cat's words, her ears tilting backwards and then forwards, and smiling respectively at each part of her story, and then statement at the end. "Oh...squirrel sounds nice." She mewed somewhat absentmindedly. That was natural, considering she was getting the feeling she would be attacked at any moment...and she really, really didn't want to be. Stormpaw didn't love getting tackled, though losing wasn't the reason for it. It just frightened her, was all. At the mention of the tom, her blue hues narrowed but then became more pleasant and she forced a friendly smile-- which, at the moment, was just about the last thing she felt like doing. "Yeah. Maybe he will." She mewed, her voice sounding strained and short.

He better not. She thought to herself with an angry expression.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 6th, 2017, 04:35 PM
The Special Kind

My Mood: Mellow
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The small kitten felt a burning gaze on her pelt. Who was looking at her? Scanning around, Falconkit noticed a tom. Leafkit.

"Hi! I'm Falconkit. You look lonely." The Siamese said, padding towards her fellow green-eyed companion. "Are you okay?" She wasn't sure if Leafkit was the shy type, or simply the kind of kit who enjoyed staying alone.

Whatever it was, Falconkit wanted to talk to him. Leafkit seemed like a nice fellow to play with.

Leafkit's ears perked up at the sound of a voice. To his surprise, it was the tabby he had wanted to talk to earlier. "H-hi!" he stammered. Leafkit sat up, excited that he had someone to finally play with. "I'm Leafkit." he replied, his eyes sparkling. Yes! Finally, somebody to play with. I hope she doesn't think I look dumb or anything......At least Thornkit won't get won't bother me when I'm with Falconkit....he thought, keeping his gaze on the tabby in front of him.
Echokit looked at her siblings with an excited expression. "I'm going to be leader someday. Leader of MysticClan." Rosekit and Fallenkit looked at their oldest littermate like she was crazy. "Um, okay.....Go for it." Rosekit and Fallenkit replied.

Please click these guys! Thanks in advance for the support!

Old March 6th, 2017, 05:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Another chuckle escaped the she cat and she shook her head at the excited younger apprentice. "No, I don't think I'm weak. Some other cats do-- they're wrong of course, but I can't always stand up for myself. In case you didn't notice, I'm shyer when you meet me." She mewed with the slightest of smiles, the tip of her tail continuing to twitch back and forth as she glanced at the younger cat. She yawned, her ivory fangs glinting for a moment before she turned her head away, glancing towards the entrance with a worried expression. Her muscles were tensed-- she kept expecting Tigerpaw to dart in at any moment and leap on her back, yelling 'surprise' or something like that. Which would set her on edge, which would lead to her becoming scared and reclusive...all that stuff that she really, really didn't like.

"I'd noticed from his negative response to me pinning him. Seriously, is it really that annoying to have a she cat pin you?" She asked, flicking her tail and glancing at the she cat with a semi-annoyed expression. In all honesty-- she wasn't too happy with the tom right now. And she really, really wasn't happy with the fact that he wasn't able to accept he had been rude. It was rude to flirt with someone. Especially when that particular someone had trauma in that area, though she wouldn't hold that against him since he hadn't known. She shook her head at the she cat's next response, sighing as she did so. "Seems to be in a tom's nature. Or at least, from what I've seen, your adopted brother's nature." She sighed as the tip of her tail flicked again. It seemed to be a sort of nervous habit with her.

A way to cool off, to get around stress, so to speak...though how well it worked was unknown, and frankly, it didn't seem to work very well from the nervous expression on her features. Another flick of the tail. Another swift movement before she smiled slightly-- more of a smirk, really, but it was still there. "Really? That's awesome, I'm very excited for you, Fairypaw." The spirited female mewed with a bright smile in her direction before she glanced back towards the entrance again. Her annoyance-- or rather, nervousness-- was getting the better of her, making her feel scared and as though she wasn't going to be able to do this for much longer.

The she cat cocked her head to the side, following the younger cat's words, her ears tilting backwards and then forwards, and smiling respectively at each part of her story, and then statement at the end. "Oh...squirrel sounds nice." She mewed somewhat absentmindedly. That was natural, considering she was getting the feeling she would be attacked at any moment...and she really, really didn't want to be. Stormpaw didn't love getting tackled, though losing wasn't the reason for it. It just frightened her, was all. At the mention of the tom, her blue hues narrowed but then became more pleasant and she forced a friendly smile-- which, at the moment, was just about the last thing she felt like doing. "Yeah. Maybe he will." She mewed, her voice sounding strained and short.

He better not. She thought to herself with an angry expression.
Fairypaw was in a happy state until she noticed her new friend was lacking. She wondered what Stormpaw was thinking about. ''Is everything alright?'' She asked the older female. Her yellow eyes down casted at the expression of the other female. ‘’You seemed stressed about something? Don’t tell me that you’re still worried about Tigerpaw?’’ She narrowed her eyes, confused. ‘’If that’s so, he’s not mad at you.’’ She restated firmly. ‘’And, he’s not the type of cat that goes around seeking revenge,’’ she giggled.
Fairypaw recounted how the two of them met. Even though Tigerpaw met Stormpaw first, the two of them awoken Fairypaw from a nice sleep. She yawned and stretched just thinking of it. ‘’You sure are a feisty young thing,’’ the small she-cat replied. ‘’I swear you deceived me when I thought you were the loner type, let alone the shy type, but I guess you learn something new everyday.’’
Fairypaw sat down on her haunches and began licking her paw. She brought it over her head, and stared at Stormpaw. ‘’Toms are definitely something else--I’d never understand them. In fact, I get so jumbled up in my thoughts when they first start talking to me!’’ She sighed and rolled her eyes. ‘’Then again, I wouldn’t have to worry much about it. I don’t think any of them is interested in me, but you,’’ She pointed a paw towards Stormpaw, ‘’Could make any tom dance around you. I don’t see how could you ever have trouble in...that category.’’ Fairypaw flickered her tail and tilted her head. ‘’Besides,’’ She stretched her full body once more, lashing her tail behind her. ‘’Don’t take Tigerpaw too seriously. He only does it because he know he could get on she-cats nerves. I grew up with him, and I know how much of a kit he really is!’’ She giggled at the thought. Tigerpaw had no problems in flirting. It was all out of friendliness, and he only did it because he knew some she-cats needed the self-esteem. Fairypaw used to believe that he did it to just find a way into being in the spotlight. She was daily annoyed at his antics, and wondered if he’d ever grow up. By tomorrow everything should die down and be the same, she thought.
Fairypaw knew there was some type of tension inside the apprentice’s den, but she didn’t want to call it out. She was confused as to why her new friend was acting...skittish, in a way. She didn’t want the she-cat to feel uncomfortable in her presence. And, she wondered where Tigerpaw was, and if he was coming back sooner. She figured it was because he didn’t apologize, and that he ran off in such a rapid way. Not to mention a displeasing manner. ‘’We can find him if you’d like.’’ She mewed. ‘’Maybe team up to tackle him again if he doesn’t apologize?’’ She giggled at the thought.
She would had done anything in order to see her friend's bright smile again.
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:38 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
The apprentices did as they told as they did stoneheart and skyleap came running over "wheres redclaw" they asked harmonyblade ( @Rockstar )
Dawnfrost looked up at the two warriors, and shook her head. "I haven't seen him, I'm afraid. Is something wrong?"
Old March 7th, 2017, 12:45 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
The sand-colored she cat listened to the warrior's words, half transfixed. She was amazed by how much he seemed to know; but after a moment her amazement faded and she shrugged a little. "That's an interesting thought. So you've taken a name that your twolegs gave you...and made it your own?" The female asked with a curious expression. That was a nice thought...being able to take something and make it belong to you. She had often seen cats doing things that she could have sworn weren't good things...but maybe, like Aime'Storm had, they were taking those things and making them their own.

Kestrelkit herself did a few things that might be questionable...though she always pleaded her good intentions. She wasn't a bad cat, not really...as a matter of fact, she was a quite sweet young feline. It was somewhat odd, realizing that this sweet young kit was the very same one who might be speaking things that either made so much sense they were surprising, or didn't make any sense. Kestrelkit glanced back at the warrior, awaiting his response.

Ashenkit sat in the clearing, curling his tail around his paws. It wouldn't be long before he would be made an apprentice...and surely Honeykit would be made one with him, right? They were about the same age, and once they were made apprentices, maybe they could train together! That'd be great, the grey and black tom thought with a grin plastered on his maw. He loved making new friends, and he was sure that he and his mentor would be best friends. The best of friends. Right? They had to be, mentors and apprentices had a special bond that Ashenkit was sure didn't exist anywhere else. And he and his mentor would be great friends. Just like he and Honeykit were, only he could never have another friend like his sweet natured golden one. She was one special cat...in his mind, anyways. There was no way that she couldn't be! After all, during the fire, she had helped him.

And he had found out that she thought she was clumsy. Truth be told, Ashenkit hadn't noticed it before then...but now it seemed like every time she tripped, or missed a hit, all he could think of were her words. He wasn't sure why, knowing that there were so many good things about the sweet natured she cat, but he supposed that was part of what he called his 'curse.' Maybe he was doomed to lose all friends, including this newest one. It wasn't a nice thought, and it was one that sent shudders up and down Ashenkit's spine, but he ignored them the best he could.

Where was Honeykit, anyways? He hadn't seen her in...days.
Honeykit squeaked with delight as Goldenblaze rolled her over with his large paws and batted playfully at her exposed stomach. Quickly she sprang to her paws and butted her head into his side. The golden tom dramatically hurled himself to the side and gasped, "Oh! Thou' Honeystar has defeated me with her amazing battle moves!"
She snorted in amusement but before she could say anything her father was suddenly to his paws and looking at the center of Thunderclan camp. "What is it?" She asked with round cobalt blue eyes.
"I've got to go on a patrol." He licked her between the ears before hurrying off.
Huffing, Honeykit plopped down. She hadn't been seeing much of her dad but at least he made some time to play. Her ears perked up as she saw a familiar gray shape in the clearing. She grinned with excitement making her pelt fluff up happily. She spun around and trotted towards the nursery, picking up one of the pre-made moss balls that had been left from a previous litter.
Carefully she rolled it back towards the clearing but was careful to stay hidden from Ashenkit's gaze. Her tail twitched mischievously and in excitement but before her eagerness could give her away she scooped up the moss ball and chucked it towards her friend while squealing, "Gotcha!" Honeykit leaped up and bounded over to him, "I haven't seen you in a hundred moons!"
Old March 7th, 2017, 04:14 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Honeykit squeaked with delight as Goldenblaze rolled her over with his large paws and batted playfully at her exposed stomach. Quickly she sprang to her paws and butted her head into his side. The golden tom dramatically hurled himself to the side and gasped, "Oh! Thou' Honeystar has defeated me with her amazing battle moves!"

She snorted in amusement but before she could say anything her father was suddenly to his paws and looking at the center of Thunderclan camp. "What is it?" She asked with round cobalt blue eyes.
"I've got to go on a patrol." He licked her between the ears before hurrying off.
Huffing, Honeykit plopped down. She hadn't been seeing much of her dad but at least he made some time to play. Her ears perked up as she saw a familiar gray shape in the clearing. She grinned with excitement making her pelt fluff up happily. She spun around and trotted towards the nursery, picking up one of the pre-made moss balls that had been left from a previous litter.

Carefully she rolled it back towards the clearing but was careful to stay hidden from Ashenkit's gaze. Her tail twitched mischievously and in excitement but before her eagerness could give her away she scooped up the moss ball and chucked it towards her friend while squealing, "Gotcha!" Honeykit leaped up and bounded over to him, "I haven't seen you in a hundred moons!"
Ashenkit yelped as his friend bounded over towards him, pretty much scaring the fur off of him and scaring him out of at least a hundred moons' growth. "Honeykit!" He laughed, aiming a cuff at her ears and grinning. He was pleased to see his friend again. Although what she said might have been an exaggeration, he wasn't about to point that out--for all he knew, she could be right! Maybe it really had been a hundred moons! Ashenkit was terrible at keeping track of time...even with the sun high in the sky, he still couldn't tell what was going on. His black and grey tail twitched a mile a minute, looking as though it were going to fall off in all his pleasure and excitement. "I'm happy to see you too, but did you have to come out of nowhere and scare the fur off me?" He pretended to be upset that she had scared him, but his wide grin gave away his pleasure.

He never had been very good at acting the part of an upset cat. Too bad, considering he had wanted to trick his friend. Never mind. I'll get her back later, he thought with a purr as he batted at his pale golden friend's tail again. "So what have you been up to lately? And how long do you think it'll be before we're apprentices? Ooh, ooh, and what do you want to do now?" He asked, firing questions at her, all the time maintaining his smile. He knew perhaps that was a bit overwhelming, but at this point, he really didn't care anymore. There was a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach, a sick feeling of excitement that was overwhelming everything else and making him feel almost too happy to keep his hues focused on the young she cat.

He awaited her answer with growing excitement, tail twitching all the while.

Old March 7th, 2017, 02:38 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihartstars View Post
Leafkit's ears perked up at the sound of a voice. To his surprise, it was the tabby he had wanted to talk to earlier. "H-hi!" he stammered. Leafkit sat up, excited that he had someone to finally play with. "I'm Leafkit." he replied, his eyes sparkling. Yes! Finally, somebody to play with. I hope she doesn't think I look dumb or anything......At least Thornkit won't get won't bother me when I'm with Falconkit....he thought, keeping his gaze on the tabby in front of him.
"I've seen you around the nursery, but we haven't talked much, have we?" The young kit giggled. Her innocent blue eyes widened with excitement- Leafkit didwant to talk; he was one of the 'nice types'.

"That means we can talk now! How are you? When are you going to be apprenticed? Do you have any siblings? I have littermates, but they're somewhere else right now." The questions fell out of her mouth easily, like running water. "Oh, I'm sorry for asking so much stuff at once. It's a bad habit of mine."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread