Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Sweetclaw finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 03:27 PM
WarriorGalaxy's Characters
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 03:24 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Today 03:17 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2017, 11:10 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Fairypaw was in a happy state until she noticed her new friend was lacking. She wondered what Stormpaw was thinking about. ''Is everything alright?'' She asked the older female. Her yellow eyes down casted at the expression of the other female. ‘’You seemed stressed about something? Don’t tell me that you’re still worried about Tigerpaw?’’ She narrowed her eyes, confused. ‘’If that’s so, he’s not mad at you.’’ She restated firmly. ‘’And, he’s not the type of cat that goes around seeking revenge,’’ she giggled.
Fairypaw recounted how the two of them met. Even though Tigerpaw met Stormpaw first, the two of them awoken Fairypaw from a nice sleep. She yawned and stretched just thinking of it. ‘’You sure are a feisty young thing,’’ the small she-cat replied. ‘’I swear you deceived me when I thought you were the loner type, let alone the shy type, but I guess you learn something new everyday.’’
Fairypaw sat down on her haunches and began licking her paw. She brought it over her head, and stared at Stormpaw. ‘’Toms are definitely something else--I’d never understand them. In fact, I get so jumbled up in my thoughts when they first start talking to me!’’ She sighed and rolled her eyes. ‘’Then again, I wouldn’t have to worry much about it. I don’t think any of them is interested in me, but you,’’ She pointed a paw towards Stormpaw, ‘’Could make any tom dance around you. I don’t see how could you ever have trouble in...that category.’’ Fairypaw flickered her tail and tilted her head. ‘’Besides,’’ She stretched her full body once more, lashing her tail behind her. ‘’Don’t take Tigerpaw too seriously. He only does it because he know he could get on she-cats nerves. I grew up with him, and I know how much of a kit he really is!’’ She giggled at the thought. Tigerpaw had no problems in flirting. It was all out of friendliness, and he only did it because he knew some she-cats needed the self-esteem. Fairypaw used to believe that he did it to just find a way into being in the spotlight. She was daily annoyed at his antics, and wondered if he’d ever grow up. By tomorrow everything should die down and be the same, she thought.
Fairypaw knew there was some type of tension inside the apprentice’s den, but she didn’t want to call it out. She was confused as to why her new friend was acting...skittish, in a way. She didn’t want the she-cat to feel uncomfortable in her presence. And, she wondered where Tigerpaw was, and if he was coming back sooner. She figured it was because he didn’t apologize, and that he ran off in such a rapid way. Not to mention a displeasing manner. ‘’We can find him if you’d like.’’ She mewed. ‘’Maybe team up to tackle him again if he doesn’t apologize?’’ She giggled at the thought.
She would had done anything in order to see her friend's bright smile again.
Stormpaw started at her friend's sudden voice, and glanced at her with an almost fearful expression. What was wrong? What wasn't wrong? Things couldn't possibly be worse-- well, they could. She could be being bullied, as she often was. Or she could not have Fairypaw here. There were two ways things could be worse, but more then that? No, there was nothing more that could be worse then those two things. She hated herself for thinking that way-- at least, she half-hated herself. It was annoying, knowing that. "No, I'm not worried about Tigerpaw. There are just a lot of things that I want to be taking my attention, but they don't. Meaning I get stuck by myself. And trust me, there's nothing worse then that. Though I don't really mind being alone. It goes alright." She mewed, lowering her hues and looking at the ground, shifting her weight uncomfortably. Was she alright? It was hard to say, but she appeared to be fine. She glanced curiously at Fairypaw as she spoke, before laughing a little. She really was a loner-- and shy-- but she was better with cats that she got to know. Like the few friends that she had. They were nice. She had forgotten all about a few of them, because she hadn't seen them in a while...like Ducepaw. And Stormpaw. Where were the two of them, anyways?

It wasn't going to be good if something happened to those two. Then she really might not have any friends...and that was a risk that the she cat didn't want to take. At all. Like, really at all. "Really? You do know you just need to be yourself...and the right opportunities will present themselves. You're very pretty, Fairypaw...any tom would be lucky to have you. So just be yourself, and trust that someone is going to come to you in a way that is sweet and friendly. As for me-- I do attract a lot of toms. That's the problem-- I can't decide, because I'm...scared to. So I stay away. And eventually they leave, too, and they must tell their friends because I haven't had a tom come near me in a long time." Stormpaw sighed, looking down at her paws. It was depressing, knowing that there were cats out there who might like her but she would never know, because someone had told them that she hated toms-- or something like that. She wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she would stick close to the good friends that she actually had for now...that way things just might start looking up for the anxious young she cat. Where did that tom go, anyways? she thought, glancing around the Apprentices' Den. She knew, of course, that some cats needed a bit longer to calm down, or cheer up...but she didn't understand what was taking so long.

"Sounds good to me. But we can eat first-- he's probably fine." She shrugged a little and turned to Fairypaw, glancing over towards the she cat with a slight smile on her maw as she did so. Well? She thought, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth as she waited for the female's reply.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 8th, 2017, 12:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Lonestar23

Fairypaw nodded at her new friend. ''Yeah!'' She exclaimed. ''I'm hungry; let's go get something to eat!'' And, she trotted away with a flick of her tail, hoping that Stormpaw was following her. Fairypaw did not like to venture much away. Especially if Tigerpaw wasn't around her. The young tom was the talkative of the two, and she constantly wondered where that aggravating tom went! She felt as if he was gone for too long, and it never took long for him to calm down. He would go on a quick run, and then come right back. She wondered what he was up to. His scent was faint in her nostrils.
''I know how that feels,'' Fairypaw muttered. ''I've been alone--even with Tigerpaw--that it just clung to me. It was why I was so happy that we ran into you!'' She piped. ''I thought it was time to put away my shy phase--especially since Tigerpaw makes friends easily than I do. I couldn't let you slip.'' The small she-cat stated. And, she turned to glance at Stormpaw, silently thanking Starclan for sending her another friend. Someone else other than Tigerpaw. Someone she could play with other than Tigerpaw. Someone she could look up to other than Tigerpaw.
Fairypaw stared at her moving paws, a blush creeping up onto her it felt like. ''I see where you're coming from...about the whole toms things. I wouldn't know what to do in that situation if I were in it.'' She gave a light laugh. ''I'm just quiet and shy. I look at them play--both of them, not just toms. I'm not a creep!'' She giggled at herself. ''I'm not trying to focus on toms at the moment. I'm already dealing with a missing tom already, and it's irritating because he needs to be where I can keep an eye on him.'' Even though he was older than her, she was always protective of her adoptive brother. It overwhelmed her that he didn't come back, and that it's taking him longer than usual to come back. ''But, don't worry. You will never lose me as a friend. And, I'll always protect you to the best of my abilities.''
When Fairypaw saw the food pile, she gingerly went up to it and grabbed a vole.
Old March 8th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Owltail padded into the nursery after going to get a snack. Hearing her name being called she said "Hi Moonfeather."
(Sure)
"Hi I just talked to a kit named Falconkit. Spottedkit should go say hi!" Moonfeather mewed to Owltail.(Can you bring Spottedkit in?)
Old March 8th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Pinepaw

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Hi i'm new here. lol. anything i should now
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
{Aw, well thank you ^^
No worries! I'm late responding too, XD...sorry about that}

The tabby she cat looked slightly embarrassed for a moment before her cheerful attitude seemed to return. "I believe in hope! It's just...I would prefer our leader to be someone who takes action rather then just hoping for things to get better. I, personally, always hope for the best. But the cat who's going to lead us all...I don't know, it just seems like it wouldn't work very well that way." Hawkfeather shrugged, cocking her head to the side as her own blue hues seemed to dance like miniature flames. She was a little tired. It had been a while since the female had gotten a good night's rest.

She wouldn't end a good conversation for anything in the world, though. Hawkfeather glanced up at the sky, cocking her head to the side as the bright rays of the sun seemed to beam into her blue hues. She averted them from the large ball of light, and they seemed to come back to Bluejay. He was nice. She hadn't really imagined him being this nice when she had first seen him, but now...now there wasn't a doubt in her mind that the tom was really a friendly cat. Her blue hues narrowed a little, grew a little darker with the hate-filled way the silver warrior spoke of his sister. She didn't like it. It sent a chill pickling down her spine, and she felt tempted to rebuke him for it- but she thought better once she realized that it was true, his sister had left them, and she could imagine that had been a hard thing to go through for Bluejay and his family.

Too bad she would never meet his sister, although there was always a chance that if it came to it, she may have to fight her new friend's kin in battle...she didn't like the thought of that. The young feline glanced back up at the sky, blue that looked both like her own hues and Bluejay's. She liked the color blue. It was a strange thing for a young she cat to like, but the young warrior wasn't really an ordinary she cat. She seemed to be more excitable. More interested in...everything, really. She glanced back at Bluejay, flashing him a third smile. At the moment, even after everything that had happened...Hawkfeather was happy. She was excited for the promises of the future, and- as was her nature- she continued to have hope. The warrior fixed her blue hues on Bluejay as he spoke.

For a moment she was silent, and then she burst into laughter, her tail twitching back and forth and blue hues gleaming in merriment. "I don't think your hair could get any more silver," She mewed between giggles. Hawkfeather couldn't remember the last time she had laughed this hard...and indeed, perhaps it had been never. She was glad she had introduced herself to the tom, and he had been willing to talk with her; this was nice. It was the nicest conversation she'd had the chance to have in a long time, and she was grateful for that. The tip of her tail twitched back and forth even after she finished laughing and she tried to calm herself down- it wouldn't do her any good to continue onwards. She would most likely begin to annoy the tom, and the thought made her calm down quite considerably.

She tried to duck under his cuff, but he managed to land it anyways. For a moment Hawkfeather's hues narrowed and it looked as though she actually might be angry, but all was forgotten in a moment when she playfully nudged him and laughed again. "Really? Cause you know I can be very serious sometimes- and quiet! I can be so quiet you won't even know I'm here, or that I'm alive at all," Hawkfeather mewed, and then she squeezed her blue hues shut and clamped her mouth closed, sitting completely still. After a moment's silence, she opened one eye and glanced at him as though to say see how quiet I can be? Her joke was forgotten at his next question and she thought for a moment, looking him up and down. Hawkfeather liked to bring out the good qualities in a cat, and there were a lot of them with Bluejay...but not all of them were the best. That's alright. No one's perfect! She thought with a bright smile as the tip of her tail twitched merrily again. "Um-m...sweet. And really nice, you're a good cat...sorta spiteful against your sister, and...lonely. You seem like you could use more friends." Hawkfeather mewed, cocking her head to the side. Was that how the tom viewed himself? Or did he view himself differently?
{aha ha mines later -v-" }

The silver tom twiched his whiskers and nodded his head "Yeah, you've got a good point, I'll let you win that one. Let me rephrase what I was trying to say then. I want a leader who is hopeful, always holds on to a sliver of hope even in the hardest of times. I want a leader who is friendly, we don't want a leader who's incredibly rude to the other clans, as well as his own, that would end badly. And lastly I want a leader who has an endless amount of determination, they won't give up without a fight, that is my definition of a perfect leader." he stated, his blue hues danced with determination and excitement, he hoped he was still alive when that day came, he couldn't wait to see a leader like that, and it didn't even have to be in Thunderclan. He'd never seen perfect leadership since he'd joined the clan, but he's never said his opinion aloud, not after the clanborn cats said his opinion hadn't mattered since he was half blood. That word 'half blood' it made his blood boil, his soul scream he hated it, judgemental cats, hate filled cats, he wanted to claw at them, they were the reason his sister ran away to Windclan. He let out a sigh and looked back at Hawkfeather, her stunning, sky blue eyes met his starling eyes, for a second he felt his stomach flip, his heart skipped a beat, his soul ached for her warmth, and he didn't have a clue as to why. He quickly swiveled his head to the side and looked at the entrance, unsure if he could look her in the eyes once more.

Upon her statement bluejay looked back over to the molly and laughed, it was true, he was incredibly silver, multiple different types of silver, dark silver, almost blue looking, and almost white silver, looked like shiny snow. "Just goes to show how much stress I've been drowning in." he wheezed, he had laughed too hard, and it was the first time in a long time he had laughed at all, he liked it, this warm feeling in his stomach, he wanted it to stay this way. He looked at the golden molly as she looked up to the sky, the sun seemed dull compared to her glow, her eyes were always shining, always happy, her pelt radiated with pure glee, she was...beautiful, he finally figured out why she made him feel the way he felt, he fell in love with the she cat, and he had just met her. He looked down at his paws and shuffled them, he didn't know how to react, he had just met the molly, although they already knew quite a bit about each other. This reminded him of his sister, she fell I love with a tom at first site, and he ended up becoming the deputy of the evil leader of windclan, but she didn't leave him, actually he left her, after he had figured out her past, it made him want to vomit, the love they shared, the unbreakable love, was shattered, slaughtered, broken within three seconds, that was all it took.

He was yanked back to the real world with her sneeze, it scared him so badly he almost jumped up and unsheathed his claws, it was emberassing, a warrior like him getting startled by a sneeze. As she lay motionless he cocked his head to the side and spuressed a laugh, barely. It was when she opened one eye did he really start to laugh "Well, to be honest I like it better when you're a ball of energy, it's more fun than talking to a golden rock." he snorted his blue hues danced with amusement and curiosity, he wondered if she was getting bored, was she getting tired of talking to him? He hoped not, he actually enjoyed these little chats he had with her. As she explained what she thought of him he felt a small twinge in his heart, it hurt, but only a little bit, and the only word that stung him was the word 'lonely' did he really seem that bad? Was he actually that depressed? Was he not truly in love with Hawkfeather, was he just clinging onto any small amount of light that just happened to pass by, hoping, praying, that it would save him? He prayed to Starclan that that wasn't then case, he didn't want to become his sisters ex mate, he couldn't become the cat he despised the most "Hm...not as bad as I thought." he stated, his tail tip twiched, he had honestly thought that she would use...harsher words.

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Fawn; March 10th, 2017 at 12:37 PM.
Old March 8th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Im fine just tired" redclaw said his bleeding has stopped the only blood coming off of him came from the fox blood still on his pelt
"You're bleeding," Dawnfrost corrected, "what happened to you?"
Old March 9th, 2017, 08:32 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"You're bleeding," Dawnfrost corrected, "what happened to you?"
"Im not bleeding its the fox blood" redclaw said impatient

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@Lonestar23

Fairypaw nodded at her new friend. ''Yeah!'' She exclaimed. ''I'm hungry; let's go get something to eat!'' And, she trotted away with a flick of her tail, hoping that Stormpaw was following her. Fairypaw did not like to venture much away. Especially if Tigerpaw wasn't around her. The young tom was the talkative of the two, and she constantly wondered where that aggravating tom went! She felt as if he was gone for too long, and it never took long for him to calm down. He would go on a quick run, and then come right back. She wondered what he was up to. His scent was faint in her nostrils.
''I know how that feels,'' Fairypaw muttered. ''I've been alone--even with Tigerpaw--that it just clung to me. It was why I was so happy that we ran into you!'' She piped. ''I thought it was time to put away my shy phase--especially since Tigerpaw makes friends easily than I do. I couldn't let you slip.'' The small she-cat stated. And, she turned to glance at Stormpaw, silently thanking Starclan for sending her another friend. Someone else other than Tigerpaw. Someone she could play with other than Tigerpaw. Someone she could look up to other than Tigerpaw.
Fairypaw stared at her moving paws, a blush creeping up onto her it felt like. ''I see where you're coming from...about the whole toms things. I wouldn't know what to do in that situation if I were in it.'' She gave a light laugh. ''I'm just quiet and shy. I look at them play--both of them, not just toms. I'm not a creep!'' She giggled at herself. ''I'm not trying to focus on toms at the moment. I'm already dealing with a missing tom already, and it's irritating because he needs to be where I can keep an eye on him.'' Even though he was older than her, she was always protective of her adoptive brother. It overwhelmed her that he didn't come back, and that it's taking him longer than usual to come back. ''But, don't worry. You will never lose me as a friend. And, I'll always protect you to the best of my abilities.''
When Fairypaw saw the food pile, she gingerly went up to it and grabbed a vole.
The silver she cat shook her head, smiling in amusement as she padded more slowly after the younger cat. She was grateful for the company, but the younger cat was incredibly chatty; it was quite a surprise to her, considering she had seemed so calm and quiet earlier. "Well, I'm very happy to have met you. And to have bumped-- literally-- into Tigerpaw." She mewed, with a slight smile on her features at the memory. The smile faded a moment later as she remembered how rude she had been, smacking him in the face and all. It was too bad. She had been wondering if her disastrous experiences with toms were over, but it would appear that they weren't...no, it would appear that they were just beginning.

Of course. What a wonderful solution to all her problems, apologizing...but she didn't want to. He had been in the wrong, after all! Of course, there was no way for him to have known that she didn't like to be played with like that, but hey, at least he had stopped when she had smacked him. Things had gotten better with that one swift movement, which Stormpaw was happy about. Thank goodness things got better, she thought with a twitch of her tail. Bad things had happened to her in the past, but in the future, they'd always gotten much, much better... even if it was just a smile that changed her mood.

"I never said you were!" Stormpaw was quick to defend herself, but she was laughing as she did so. A smile came across the she cat's features. She was indeed, thankful to have the she cat as a friend. After all, what would she do without one? Friends were supposed to always be there, and from the looks of things, they weren't going to be changing anytime soon. The she cat smiled softly at her next words, and felt a sharp sting of guilt. After all, it was partly her fault that the tom was missing. He's probably fine, like she said earlier, her mind was quick to tell her, in an attempt to calm her. She knew that he was probably fine, but where was the proof for it? A shudder pricked at Stormpaw's spine and the tip of her tail flicked as she wondered. "Thanks, Fairypaw. That's a really nice thing to say," She mewed with another smile coming onto her maw.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 9th, 2017, 01:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{aha ha mines later -v-" }

The silver tom twiched his whiskers and nodded his head "Yeah, you've got a good point, I'll let you win that one. Let me rephrase what I was trying to say then. I want a leader who is hopeful, always holds on to a sliver of hope even in the hardest of times. I want a leader who is friendly, we don't want a leader who's incredibly rude to the other clans, as well as his own, that would end badly. And lastly I want a leader who has an endless amount of determination, they won't give up without a fight, that is my definition of a perfect leader." he stated, his blue hues danced with determination and excitement, he hoped he was still alive when that day came, he couldn't wait to see a leader like that, and it didn't even have to be in Thunderclan. He'd never seen perfect leadership since he'd joined the clan, but he's never said his opinion aloud, not after the clanborn cats said his opinion hadn't mattered since he was half blood. That word 'half blood' it made his blood boil, his soul scream he hated it, judgemental cats, hate filled cats, he wanted to claw at them, they were the reason his sister ran away to Windclan. He let out a sigh and looked back at Hawkfeather, her stunning, sky blue eyes met his starling eyes, for a second he felt his stomach flip, his heart skipped a beat, his soul ached for her warmth, and he didn't have a clue as to why. He quickly swiveled his head to the side and looked at the entrance, unsure if he could look her in the eyes once more.

Upon her statement bluejay looked back over to the molly and laughed, it was true, he was incredibly silver, multiple different types of silver, dark silver, almost blue looking, and almost white silver, looked like shiny snow. "Just goes to show how much stress I've been drowning in." he wheezed, he had laughed too hard, and it was the first time in a long time he had laughed at all, he liked it, this warm feeling in his stomach, he wanted it to stay this way. He looked at the golden molly as she looked up to the sky, the sun seemed dull compared to her glow, her eyes were always shining, always happy, her pelt radiated with pure glee, she was...beautiful, he finally figured out why she made him feel the way he felt, he fell in love with the she cat, and he had just met her. He looked down at his paws and shuffled them, he didn't know how to react, he had just met the molly, although they already knew quite a bit about each other. This reminded him of his sister, she fell I love with a tom at first site, and he ended up becoming the deputy of the evil leader of windclan, but she didn't leave him, actually he left her, after he had figured out her past, it made him want to vomit, the love they shared, the unbreakable love, was shattered, slaughtered, broken within three seconds, that was all it took.

He was yanked back to the real world with her sneeze, it scared him so badly he almost jumped up and unsheathed his claws, it was emberassing, a warrior like him getting startled by a sneeze. As she lay motionless he cocked his head to the side and spuressed a laugh, barely. It was when she opened one eye did he really start to laugh "Well, to be honest I like it better when you're a ball of energy, it's more fun than talking to a golden rock." he snorted his blue hues danced with amusement and curiosity, he wondered if she was getting bored, was she getting tired of talking to him? He hoped not, he actually enjoyed these little chats he had with her. As she explained what she thought of him he felt a small twinge in his heart, it hurt, but only a little bit, and the only word that stung him was the word 'lonely' did he really seem that bad? Was he actually that depressed? Was he not truly in love with Hawkfeather, was he just clinging onto any small amount of light that just happened to pass by, hoping, praying, that it would save him? He prayed to Starclan that that wasn't then case, he didn't want to become his sisters ex mate, he couldn't become the cat he despised the most "Hm...not as bad as I thought." he stated, his tail tip twiched, he had honestly thought that she would use...harsher words.
Cocking her head to the side, the tabby warrior listened to his words. They were-- captivating. Interesting. She'd never heard anyone paying any attention to those attributes of a leader. And they sounded so sweet...so hopeful...Hawkfeather loved the thought of them, and a shudder went down her spine as a smile came onto her maw. "You think of leaders in such a different way. And I think you're right-- that makes sense, it seems right, y'know? I mean, what if leaders weren't friendly? We'd all end up under another Ratnight! And what if they were worse? I mean, if they believed in StarClan it would be okay cause we wouldn't be being killed off and stuff," Hawkfeather mewed, her hues sparking with sudden fear and excitement at the same time.

The thought of ending up under the rule of another cat like Ratnight-- the thought of living like that again-- it terrified her. No, Gyrestar would be a much better leader, and she would appreciate his leading skills. Right? Surely he would be a good leader. She wanted him to be so badly, but wanting something and it actually happening were two completely different things. She used to think if you wished for something hard enough, it would happen. "Have you ever wanted all your wishes to come true? Cause when I was younger, up until a little while ago, I used to think that if you wished for something super hard, it would happen. And I did that-- y'know, when Ratnight took over?-- But it never happened. So I gave up. Sort of half-wishing that things would go better. And then they did, but it was too late. Wishing lost it's power...guess only so many things can go right, huh?" She asked with a small smile.

She almost wished that she would believe in wishing again, but then stopped. No-- the time for just sitting around wishing things would get better was over. The time for action was past, and it was weak now. Wasn't it? No, the time for action was past now...but would it return was the real question. She didn't want it to. She wanted everything bad to be over, and for good times to come back again. They were slowly returning, but everyone was always on guard. At least, she was...she was no longer always cheerful, though most of the time it appeared that way. It was the part of her she liked best. The part that she would always remember. The part that she wanted to keep with her forever.

But cats changed, and moved on, as she knew all too well. She'd had Firefall, and Steelpaw, and Wrenclaw-- everyone moving through her life just as quickly as they'd entered it. Hawkeye. Birdsong. Berryspirit. Every one of them leaving her just as quickly as they came into her life, and every time she had been heartbroken, but she'd moved on. At least she would see them again in StarClan; well, some of them. But she was in no rush to get there. Right now there were cats in her life who needed her here, and she wouldn't leave them.

She'd see Wrenclaw around, of course...there was no way for her not to. Wrenclaw was her best friend and he still lived in ThunderClan, didn't he? Of course. She would see him at some point, which made her happy. A smile spread across her maw just at the thought of her friend, and was rapidly growing. She was thankful for his company, not to mention the company of the cat she was currently with-- Bluejay. He seemed nice. And at least he wasn't making fun of her cheerful nature or anything, she'd been teased about it before and didn't like it...but she was incredibly thankful for it. "Aw, you wanna talk about it? To me, your new best friend?" Hawkfeather asked, cocking her head to the side with a slightly playful smile before her grin grew.

"Wait, am I your best friend? Because you're my new best friend, I mean everyone's my friend but if you want to be my best friend you can, because I would never let anyone not be my best friend, who would do that? Not me, that's who, and I really like you cause you're a really great cat so if you want to be best friends that's totally fine with me!" Hawkfeather mewed all at once, a grin still on her maw. She was always saying things like that, which sometimes drove other cats crazy and sometimes attracted them to her. It all depended on the other cat's personality, and she wasn't quite sure about Bluejay's yet. One thing that she was sure of...she really liked him. He seemed like a decent cat to be around, which Hawkfeather was thankful for.

"A golden rock. I've never seen a golden rock before, have you? I mean, I've seen grey rocks. And semi-silver rocks. And even some orange rocks, what a weird color for a rock, huh? Ooh, and white rocks! White rocks are the best, they're my favorite!" Hawkfeather mewed, jumping to her paws and flashing a smile in the tom's direction, before she settled down again. It was probably a metaphorical rock that he had been talking about. Blowing it again, Hawkfeather! She thought to herself with a stern twitch of her tail. She cocked her head to the side at his next words, but didn't reply...she wasn't quite sure what he was talking about, anyways. He wasn't bad at all! Most likely, he was talking about her. That must be it.

Old March 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Starlingheart

Starlingheart padded towards the fresh-kill pile, her belly grumbled at the sight of the prey. She grabbed a plump mouse and padded back to a shady spot under a bush.
Closed Thread