Last post by finley !!
Yesterday 11:26 PM

Old December 21st, 2017, 01:21 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floof the Temmie Flakes View Post
Skye sighed. "Well, I thought she was... But I haven't seen star or tail of her... And she doesn't really go up in the trees very often. And even if she does, she'd hop out not even two seconds after seeing me. I-I think there's two lakes in this part of the forest... I ran to the right side, she went off to the left... She might be at that other lake..."
Icicle looked at the tiny eevee. "Do you know where the other lake is? Her friend may be there.." She said.
@Fuzzyfeline
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 21st, 2017, 01:23 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Caspia winced, almost stumbling once the rock-hard candy landed on her head. She looked up, watching the Articuno fly away, and smiled. She glanced at the candy, noticing how it had a bit of a light-green coloring to it, which made her smile. She picked it up, and started to walk off, smiling. For her, her day was already the best one in a long time, having met a legendary Articuno, and then having been invited to enjoy some candies alongside one. As she walked, her mind started to wander, wondering what else she would find on this journey....
(Open for anyone...)
Thorn came out of the shadows. He gave a low menacing laugh.."Great..another pokemon to fall at my claws" He laughed. His laugh sounded cruel and harsh.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
"I'll do it. Maybe he'll take it better if I do it" She replied turning her head and nuzzling him before leaving through the entrance.
The shiny Silvally gave a silent nod and followed her through the entrance, and as they finally made it out, he sat by her side, waiting for Shade to come.
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:01 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The shiny Silvally gave a silent nod and followed her through the entrance, and as they finally made it out, he sat by her side, waiting for Shade to come.

Shade stood in front of them "Whats going on?" he demanded looking at one then the other.

"Zavier and I are expecting monlings" She said calmly. She turned and nuzzled the Silvally lovingly.

"What?! How?! Do you guys even know the hard work it takes to raise one?! How are you already expecting??" he demanded glaring at them

"Of course we know" Moonlight snapped. Shade was beginning to irritate her. "Look we love each other. We will raise it together. This young one is a sign of our love." She continued her voice gentler. "Can you atleast try to be happy?"

"Fine" Shade sighed

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:16 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Thorn came out of the shadows. He gave a low menacing laugh.."Great..another pokemon to fall at my claws" He laughed. His laugh sounded cruel and harsh.
Caspia looked at Thorn, holding a rather blank expression for a few seconds, not knowing whether he was being serious, or if he was just jokeing around. Although she hoped it was the latter, she knew it wasn't. "Alright! This should not take to long, seeing as I seem to have especially good luck today..." she said, turning around to face him. She smiled slightly, she was not afraid of him....
She smiled. "Heheh, Bud, you picked the wrong day to mess with a Traveler..." she said, watching his every move, just waiting for his first attack...
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Shade stood in front of them "Whats going on?" he demanded looking at one then the other.

"Zavier and I are expecting monlings" She said calmly. She turned and nuzzled the Silvally lovingly.

"What?! How?! Do you guys even know the hard work it takes to raise one?! How are you already expecting??" he demanded glaring at them

"Of course we know" Moonlight snapped. Shade was beginning to irritate her. "Look we love each other. We will raise it together. This young one is a sign of our love." She continued her voice gentler. "Can you atleast try to be happy?"

"Fine" Shade sighed
Zavier was surprised at Shade's sudden outburst. "Well, it can't be that hard if you actually do it right." He said, blushing as he asked about how she was already expecting from him, but as Moonlight took the defense of their couple, he looked even more surprised, eyes wide before he looked at Shade. "Well... Thinking of it, you'll be a sort of uncle for that monling..." The shiny Silvally said.
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:24 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Caspia looked at Thorn, holding a rather blank expression for a few seconds, not knowing whether he was being serious, or if he was just jokeing around. Although she hoped it was the latter, she knew it wasn't. "Alright! This should not take to long, seeing as I seem to have especially good luck today..." she said, turning around to face him. She smiled slightly, she was not afraid of him....
She smiled. "Heheh, Bud, you picked the wrong day to mess with a Traveler..." she said, watching his every move, just waiting for his first attack...

Thorn lunged at the pokemon using shadow claw. "I would say its a perfect day" he growled.

Last edited by Tazzy; December 21st, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 04:32 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Zavier was surprised at Shade's sudden outburst. "Well, it can't be that hard if you actually do it right." He said, blushing as he asked about how she was already expecting from him, but as Moonlight took the defense of their couple, he looked even more surprised, eyes wide before he looked at Shade. "Well... Thinking of it, you'll be a sort of uncle for that monling..." The shiny Silvally said.
Moonlight blushed at his words. She was trying to ignore Shade's about how but Zavier's answer made her blush nevertheless.

Shade's gaze softened "I'll be an uncle..." he whispered softly "Fine..but if you need help dont be afraid to ask me" he said sharply.

Moonlight rolled her eyes and gave an exasperated sigh "We wont Shade"

Old December 21st, 2017, 04:38 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Thorn lunged at the pokemon using shadow claw. "I would say its a perfect day" he growled.
"Predictible much? " she asked sarcastically, jumping back to avoid the blow, although it managed to hit her in the head instead, knocking the candy she had received from the Articuno to the side. "Ohh.....That's it..." she said, sunlight shining down on her through a hole in the trees.
She lowered her head, and the light around her slowly seemed to be sucked away....(Bing, Caspia is charging up...)

Last edited by Akari; December 21st, 2017 at 04:41 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 05:00 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
"Predictible much? " she asked sarcastically, jumping back to avoid the blow, although it managed to hit her in the head instead, knocking the candy she had received from the Articuno to the side. "Ohh.....That's it..." she said, sunlight shining down on her through a hole in the trees.
She lowered her head, and the light around her slowly seemed to be sucked away....(Bing, Caspia is charging up...)

"Oh no you dont..." he growled. He turned towards her and used Ice beam. "Was that predictable?"