Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by OBigBrainO
Today 02:00 AM

Old October 20th, 2019, 05:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Spiderpaw lay on her stomach, the usual sounds of the afternoon a buzz just outside of the den. Apprentices who actually had mentors whisked busily across camp talking about just how excited they were to start battle training or the large thrush they’d caught. An audible groan slipped between her lips, however it wasn’t one of annoyance. Perhaps it was more of sadness.. a yearning that would remain an un filled part of herself.
She had always been an airhead, confidence to the ceiling and an attitude but had she really been bad enough for Lionstorm to have dropped her? Or she supposed it was Lionstar now. She rolled onto her side another huff escaping her lips... she missed it. Being outside. Not with her mentor specifically but being allowed to roam outside of camp. She squinted her eyes and curled her tail by her hind legs. Somebody would mentor her... hopefully.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old October 31st, 2019, 05:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Amberpaw gave a startled yelp, drawing her tail out of the way as soon as the other cat stepped back. She was usually more careful; it could be hard to see in here at times, and she kept her tail drawn out of the way so something like this wouldn't happen. Giving it a light flick to make sure it hadn't really been hurt by the tom's misstep, she turned to face him. "Oh, don't worry! No harm done," She mewed, offering him a friendly smile. She curled her tail around her paws now, the tip pointed upward against her flank where she could be sure it wouldn't get stepped on. "That's what I get for sitting here, anyways." She made a mental note never to do that again; it was too easy for accidents to happen. As much as she didn't want to get stepped on again, she didn't want some poor apprentice to go around feeling guilty for the rest of the day either.

"I'm Amberpaw, by the way. I don't think I've met you..." Her voice trailed off as she waited for an introduction from the tom.

(oh, no worries!)
(Late ah)

Frozenpaw still felt embarrassed. He had gotten so caught up in things that had already happened he didn't even notice until he had stepped on her tail. Her assurance that it was fine didn't make him feel any better. he was still at fault. Just like he was with a lot of things. Yet the large tom gave a crooked smile. "If your sure." He meowed sitting down, this time double checking before he sat. Frozenpaw was a large tom and he was already beyond the normal apprentice age so he was even bigger then some warriors. His broad shoulders and thick fluffy white pelt made him tower over the younger apprentice in more ways than one. "No, I wasn't paying attention it's not your fault." Frozen informed hoping to make her feel better.
At her interdiction he perked his ears. Of course she hadn't heard of him, his own friends probably forgot him. With his absence around the Clan no one really knew him anymore. He wasn't going to let her know that though. "Ambeepaw huh?" He mumbled. "It suits you." With a nod he told her, pulling his own tail closer to him. "I'm Frozenpaw." The frosty white tom added I've blue eyes rested on Amberpaw. He may hope to much but he kind of hoped they could be friends. Or friendly acquaintances at least. The tom was kind of our of them. Maybe it was time to start new.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 31st, 2019, 05:45 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutler View Post

Spiderpaw lay on her stomach, the usual sounds of the afternoon a buzz just outside of the den. Apprentices who actually had mentors whisked busily across camp talking about just how excited they were to start battle training or the large thrush they’d caught. An audible groan slipped between her lips, however it wasn’t one of annoyance. Perhaps it was more of sadness.. a yearning that would remain an un filled part of herself.
She had always been an airhead, confidence to the ceiling and an attitude but had she really been bad enough for Lionstorm to have dropped her? Or she supposed it was Lionstar now. She rolled onto her side another huff escaping her lips... she missed it. Being outside. Not with her mentor specifically but being allowed to roam outside of camp. She squinted her eyes and curled her tail by her hind legs. Somebody would mentor her... hopefully.

(how about another mentorless apprentice for company?)

With a huff Coralpaw pushed back into the apprentices den. Again she went not being assigned a mentor it was getting annoying. The young molly had a mentor but he up a disappeared. Stupid Lionsmoke, She thought still bitter about her mentor disappearing. Who wouldn't want to train someone like her? The light grey and white molly didn't even get a chance to explore the territory.
Kicking a lose piece of moss Coral sat down with another huff. This was boring. At least there was another apprentice in the den. She wasn't as beautiful as herself but at least she could talk to someone. "Hay!" She called trying to get the apprentices attention before just throwing a piece of moss at her. Wither she looked over at the call or not."You stuck in this place too?" Coralpaw asked tail twitching behind her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 31st, 2019, 11:34 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Late ah)

Frozenpaw still felt embarrassed. He had gotten so caught up in things that had already happened he didn't even notice until he had stepped on her tail. Her assurance that it was fine didn't make him feel any better. he was still at fault. Just like he was with a lot of things. Yet the large tom gave a crooked smile. "If your sure." He meowed sitting down, this time double checking before he sat. Frozenpaw was a large tom and he was already beyond the normal apprentice age so he was even bigger then some warriors. His broad shoulders and thick fluffy white pelt made him tower over the younger apprentice in more ways than one. "No, I wasn't paying attention it's not your fault." Frozen informed hoping to make her feel better.
At her interdiction he perked his ears. Of course she hadn't heard of him, his own friends probably forgot him. With his absence around the Clan no one really knew him anymore. He wasn't going to let her know that though. "Ambeepaw huh?" He mumbled. "It suits you." With a nod he told her, pulling his own tail closer to him. "I'm Frozenpaw." The frosty white tom added I've blue eyes rested on Amberpaw. He may hope to much but he kind of hoped they could be friends. Or friendly acquaintances at least. The tom was kind of our of them. Maybe it was time to start new.
He didn't look much better, but Amberpaw was smart enough to know when to leave things alone. Besides, as long as he wouldn't beat himself up about it for long, she figured it was okay. If she needed to, she would revisit the subject. "We'll call it an accident. Fair enough, right?" She shouldn't have been sitting where she could get stepped on, and he should've been watching, but Amberpaw figured the two mainly canceled each other out. All in all, she was okay to call it an accident.

She smiled when he mentioned her name suiting her. She didn't hear that a lot; occasionally someone would tell her she had a nice name, but she'd never thought about it fitting well before. "Thank you, that's sweet of you to say," She mewed, casting another friendly smile in his direction. Any sort of compliment was welcomed, especially by cats she didn't know very well. For her, it was a mark of kindness; saying something nice about a stranger (or semi-stranger) wasn't something many cats did anymore. She appreciated it when she saw it.

"Frozenpaw? That's a cool name," She responded. She liked it; interestingly enough, it seemed to suit him too. She could see why his parents would've chosen it, and that wasn't something she could say for everyone.

"So, Frozenpaw... do you have a lot of friends here?" Amberpaw herself had a couple of good friends, but she wouldn't have said a lot. It was enough that she was glad to have them, that was for sure.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 10th, 2019, 12:36 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Like most of the clan, Pebblepaw had been present for the demeaning call-out of his brother, Graypaw... and he felt bad. As he watched his sibling flee to the apprentices den, the gray feline pushed himself up to his own paws and quickly rushed after him. Poking his head inside the den, Pebblepaw slowly made his way to where Graypaw has collasped,

"Graypaw? You ok?" His voice exerted his worry, pressing his pelt against his brother's as he settled down beside him.

@Venus

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:31 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Like most of the clan, Pebblepaw had been present for the demeaning call-out of his brother, Graypaw... and he felt bad. As he watched his sibling flee to the apprentices den, the gray feline pushed himself up to his own paws and quickly rushed after him. Poking his head inside the den, Pebblepaw slowly made his way to where Graypaw has collasped,

"Graypaw? You ok?" His voice exerted his worry, pressing his pelt against his brother's as he settled down beside him.

@Venus
...Pebblepaw?

Graypaw slowly lifted himself, turning to face the familiar voice. Oh good, at least his brother remembered his actual name. A mixture of relief and irritation glossed his gaze. "Do I look okay?" He shook his fluffed-up pelt, sending little moss-bits flying around the den. "I'm tired of being treated like a kit, Pebblepaw. I won't stand there and let Lionfluff make fun of me."

When his brother settled beside him comfortingly, Graypaw laid his head over Pebblepaw's flank. "I've been getting lots of punishments lately. And I agree that some were necessary, but I'm getting tired of it. I made one mistake! I don't need a new mentor..." The groggy apprentice buried his face into his brother's fur, hoping the darkness would consume his worries.
Old November 10th, 2019, 11:52 AM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Venus @Dust

Pigeonpaw had stayed to support the two new apprentices, but once she'd chanted their names, she too had absconded to the apprentice's den. She figured she would find Graypaw there after he had fled the clearing, but was pleasantly surprised to find Pebblepaw there as well. She really needed the support of her siblings right now, and she figured Graypaw did, too. Her usually exuberant demeanor was pretty much nowhere to be found.

"Graypaw, it was all my fault, and I'm sorry," She sighed, her ears and tail drooping as she flopped into her nest. It was all my idea to go pick on ShadowClan. If we'd just gone out and wandered by the river or something, we wouldn't even be in this mess. Icestar wouldn't have found us. Why did I think we could take on an enemy cat and not get in trouble for it?" She berated herself. Lionstar had publicly shamed them! She couldn't believe it. And now her new mentor was Graypaw's old one? Where was the sense in that? She felt like the leader was purposefully making this harder on Graypaw than on her, and she didn't like it. It wasn't fair to her brother.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old November 10th, 2019, 12:06 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Pebblepaw was quick to turn with an excited expression as he heard Pigeonpaw enter the den as well, but her face said everything and his smile was replaced with a frown. For now he listened, keeping himself curled up with Graypaw, though he nudged his head for Pigeonpaw to come lay with the sibling dog pile.

"It was silly," He admitted, "But you guys shouldn't be punished like that, it isn't fair.." Pebblepaw... honestly admired Lionstar and while he didn't agree with the way he had treated his siblings, he still thought of him as a great leader. His strength and confidence. While Firehawk was his main role model, Lionstar was up there! But.. he wouldn't tell the two for now. It wasn't important.

@Venus @CasperCreates

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 10th, 2019 at 12:07 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:11 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@CasperCreates @Dust

Graypaw looked up from Pebblepaw's pelt and shot a look at Pigeonpaw. "No!" He hissed, furrowing his brows. "It's all my fault! I could have told you no, but apparently I'm too dumb to see what's right from wrong!" The tom laughed at himself, sarcasm dripping at every word. "Poor Gaypaw! He needs a new mentor! He needs supervision! He needs to be humiliated over and over again until he is mindless worker bee! Ha! Ha! Ha!" He growled on that last ha, standing to kick up a cloud of dust. Graypaw watched with slitted eyes as the cloud drifted across the den, focusing all his frustration into it like it was prey, but as the particles faded, so did his anger. He looked back at his siblings, broken and vulnerable.

"I just..." His voice cracked with tension. Graypaw settled back down between his siblings and sighed. "Why am I being punished so much for one silly mistake?"

Last edited by Doom; November 11th, 2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:22 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

@Venus @Dust

"Oh, Graypaw..." Pigeonpaw sighed and gave her brother a sympathetic glance. She would have tried to relate to him by bringing up her nearly identical punishments, but she felt like that was not what he needed right now. He was clearly taking this harder than she was. At least Lionstar didn't call you a pig.
She pressed her pelt against his in an effort to comfort him.
"Just remember that you're never alone in this. We're here for you, always. Right, Pebblepaw?" She nodded to the other member of the gray-furred sibling trio. Since they didn't have a mother, and their father was...well, absent, for the most part, they always had to rely on each other. She hated to see either of her brothers upset, and would do anything to help them. Pebblepaw and Graypaw meant the world to her. She hoped that Graypaw knew that right now.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!