Last post by ghost.
Today 08:48 AM

Old December 29th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Nursery

@Skybird™

Mistypool was laid, sprawled out in her nest. Her stomach was bulging against her normally lean frame. She knew very well it would be any day now that the kits came and she wasn't sure if she was ready yet. Of course I'm ready she encouraged herself. The Siamese thought of Nightflash, the tom who had been through it all. Would he be here for her kitting? Surely... maybe...

Just as she was thinking about these, a pain gripped her stomach and she looked curled to look towards it, wincing at the intensity of it. They're coming now!? Mistypool bit her lower lip, her eras pinning against her head. They are half-moon early! She thought, scared now. It wasn't often queens kitted before they were supposed to, but she was grateful it wasn't too early. A half-moon wouldn't be bad, although it was still slightly concerning. "Nightflash?!" The Siamese called into the clearing the best she could from her nest. Her pale blue eyes were narrowed and she was tense with pain now. At least the pain was coming in waves now, giving her a small amount of time to recover in between waves.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 29th, 2016 at 04:28 PM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Skybird™

Mistypool was laid, sprawled out in her nest. Her stomach was bulging against her normally lean frame. She knew very well it would be any day now that the kits came and she wasn't sure if she was ready yet. Of course I'm ready she encouraged herself. The Siamese thought of Nightflash, the tom who had been through it all. Would he be here for her kitting? Surely... maybe...

Just as she was thinking about these, a pain gripped her stomach and she looked curled to look towards it, wincing at the intensity of it. They're coming now!? Mistypool bit her lower lip, her eras pinning against her head. They are half-moon early! She thought, scared now. It wasn't often queens kitted before they were supposed to, but she was grateful it wasn't too early. A half-moon wouldn't be bad, although it was still slightly concerning. "Nightflash?!" The Siamese called into the clearing the best she could from her nest. Her pale blue eyes were narrowed and she was tense with pain now. At least the pain was coming in waves now, giving her a small amount of time to recover in between waves.
Nightflash seemed to quickly skid into the nursery, his white paws treading past cats and nests of kits. The male warrior stopped beside Mistypool's nest, crouching next to her as he looked over her form. "They're coming now?!" He asked in a deep and slightly worried voice. The tom pressed his nose to his mate's forehead, trying to ease her and himself. His fluffy tail curled around his back legs to make room in the confined room of the nursery. 'Aren't they like a half-moon early? Is that bad?' He thought, not knowing much about kits and birth. The mostly-black cat's ears pinned against his head as his yellow eyes looked into his mate's. "Do... Do I need to get Ebonypaw? I think you'll be fine, but I don't know much about kitting..." he asked her quietly.

Last edited by Trashy Sky; December 29th, 2016 at 05:31 PM.
Old December 29th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Nightflash seemed to quickly skid into the nursery, his white paws treading past cats and nests of kits. The male warrior stopped beside Mistypool's nest, crouching next to her as he looked over her form. "They're coming now?!" He asked in a deep and slightly worried voice. The tom pressed his nose to his mate's forehead, trying to ease her and himself. His fluffy tail curled around his back legs to make room in the confined room of the nursery. 'Aren't they like a half-moon early? Is that bad?' He thought, not knowing much about kits and birth. The mostly-black cat's ears pinned against his head as his yellow eyes looked into his mate's. "Do... Do I need to get Ebonypaw? I think you'll be fine, but I don't know much about kitting..." he asked her quietly.
Worry glazed the she-cats crystal hues, although comfort lay within them too as she felt Nightflash's presence around her. "No, no," she spoke before she gasped with pain, her claws flexing with each movement."This is normal," she spoke. She never thought, from helping other queens through kitting, that the pain was this extreme. She always thought that maybe they were overreacting. Nope! She was terribly mistaken. Mistypool slumped more into her nest, her ears still pinned against her head and she breathed deeply in and out. Moments seemed to go by slowly until the final grasp of pain told her that they were coming now.

--- Imma skip the part I don't like RPing xD ---

Now Mistypool was laying on her side. Still sprawled with her eyes closed with exhaustion. She was sore, she was tired, but she was happy that it was over. The moment they'd been waiting for for several moons finally happened and now there lay three bundles of fur at her stomach. The Siamese was purring softly, the scent of Nightflash still drifting around her as she collected herself. The three kits would need names and she wanted Nightflash to name two of them. She thought it was only fair since she did the hardest part. Amusement pricked along her pelt at the thought.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 29th, 2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:

Worry glazed the she-cats crystal hues, although comfort lay within them too as she felt Nightflash's presence around her. "No, no," she spoke before she gasped with pain, her claws flexing with each movement."This is normal," she spoke. She never thought, from helping other queens through kitting, that the pain was this extreme. She always thought that maybe they were overreacting. Nope! She was terribly mistaken. Mistypool slumped more into her nest, her ears still pinned against her head and she breathed deeply in and out. Moments seemed to go by slowly until the final grasp of pain told her that they were coming now.

--- Imma skip the part I don't like RPing xD ---

Now Mistypool was laying on her side. Still sprawled with her eyes closed with exhaustion. She was sore, she was tired, but she was happy that it was over. The moment they'd been waiting for for several moons finally happened and now there lay three bundles of fur at her stomach. The Siamese was purring softly, the scent of Nightflash still drifting around her as she collected herself. The three kits would need names and she wanted Nightflash to name two of them. She thought it was only fair since she did the hardest part. Amusement pricked along her pelt at the thought.
Nightflash stared at the three small kits with a wide yellow gaze, his body close to Mistypool as he looked over his family. The tom took in a deep breath, his nerves jumpy at the moment. "They... They're all beautiful... just like you..." he whispered to Mistypool, a bit stunned by the birth of his kits and the love he automatically had for them. He was watching the squirming balls of fur with a loving and gleeful gaze. He seemed to be mostly quiet as he watched the kittens, stopping his gaze on one of the kits that had his pelt color. "... That one looks like me..." he whispered out, astonished at how his pelt matched the kit's one almost perfectly. He then moved his tail to point at a siamese-like kit. "And... And that one looks like you..." he whispered, just taking in how the kits were just like tiny versions of them. He let his tail move to softly touch the last kit, a greyish one. "This one... Is like... a mix of us..." he whispered out, so shocked he was just stating the obvious.
Old December 29th, 2016, 10:52 PM

My Mood: Fine

A small kit crawled into the nursery. You could see that she had gigantic wings-dragon wings. If you look closer, you'll see that the young black kitten has a collar around her, which says "Asikari".
Old December 30th, 2016, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Amazed

@starfall
The grey spotted kit bounced around inside the nursery, her sharp gaze searching for her brother. She lashed her tail and paused, frowning as she didn't see him. Needlekit sat down, glancing around the den with her ears perked. Surely she was rude but that couldn't be why she couldn't seem to find her brother, right? The kit looked around once more but shrugged, believing he'd come find her if he wanted to talk, and she began to groom, sneering at her own dust clogged coat. Hadn't she been washing? She once again shrugged it off, perhaps she'd knocked one of the warriors over again and that's why her pelt was so dirty. Needlekit agreed with this idea and continued with her wash, giving a soft hiss of disgust.

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 30th, 2016 at 01:30 PM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@starfall

The grey spotted kit bounced around inside the nursery, her sharp gaze searching for her brother. She lashed her tail and paused, frowning as she didn't see him. Needlekit sat down, glancing around the den with her ears perked. Surely she was rude but that couldn't be why she couldn't seem to find her brother, right? The kit looked around once more but shrugged, believing he'd come find her if he wanted to talk, and she began to groom, sneering at her own dust clogged coat. Hadn't she been washing? She once again shrugged it off, perhaps she'd knocked one of the warriors over again and that's why her pelt was so dirty. Needlekit agreed with this idea and continued with her wash, giving a soft hiss of disgust.
Littlekit let out a weak yawn and blinked his eyes open, drowsiness flooded over the little kit as he picked himself up. After a few moments the little tom managed to blink away the grogginess and spot his sister washing herself near the edge of the nursery. He stumbled tward his littermate and smiled, "I didn't know you were awake, you should've woken me up." he said softly, his voice echoing through the nursery, making it seem more pure. The black and white kit stretched and layed himself next to his sister, sleep began to swallow him once more, making it hard to keep his eyes open. The little tom lifted his head and looked at his sister, his green eyes danced with excitement and were clouded with sleepiness "I can't wait until we become apprentices, it'll be so much fun to go exploring together." he said as he gently wrapped his tail around himself, curling himself into a tighter ball. Secretly the kit didn't want to become a warrior, he wanted to become a medicine cat, he couldn't fight at all, unlike his sister, who was one of the strongest cats he knew, and nettlekit was just a kit!
Littlekit twitched his nose, sadness washed over him as he thought of how much of a burden he would be for his sister, for his clan. He didn't like it, not one bit, but, if he were to become a medicine cat, he would just need to memorize some herbs, and that was easy enough. Yes they did need to learn how to fight, but they don't fight as much as warriors do, and just a small amount of fighting would be alright with him. The black kit tucked his muzzle underneath his tail and let out a sigh "Nettle....I don't think I can become a warrior, I'm not strong enough, that and I'm a runt! It wont work." he sighed, his voice dripped with sadness, but was laced with relief, he couldn't wait until the day he becomes an apprentice, he just doesn't want to become a warrior.......he doesn't think he can be like his sister, he can't be like his sister, and honeslty, he doesn't want to be. He loves her, with his whole heart, but the two were polar opposites, Littlekit was the runt, and the pacifist, while nettle, nettle was quite a bit larger than him, and loves to fight. Littlekit, most of the time, couldn't keep up with his sister, but he liked it that way, he didn't want to get stronger, he wanted to get smarter, and honestly that's his main goal at this point.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:46 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
Littlekit let out a weak yawn and blinked his eyes open, drowsiness flooded over the little kit as he picked himself up. After a few moments the little tom managed to blink away the grogginess and spot his sister washing herself near the edge of the nursery. He stumbled tward his littermate and smiled, "I didn't know you were awake, you should've woken me up." he said softly, his voice echoing through the nursery, making it seem more pure. The black and white kit stretched and layed himself next to his sister, sleep began to swallow him once more, making it hard to keep his eyes open. The little tom lifted his head and looked at his sister, his green eyes danced with excitement and were clouded with sleepiness "I can't wait until we become apprentices, it'll be so much fun to go exploring together." he said as he gently wrapped his tail around himself, curling himself into a tighter ball. Secretly the kit didn't want to become a warrior, he wanted to become a medicine cat, he couldn't fight at all, unlike his sister, who was one of the strongest cats he knew, and nettlekit was just a kit!
Littlekit twitched his nose, sadness washed over him as he thought of how much of a burden he would be for his sister, for his clan. He didn't like it, not one bit, but, if he were to become a medicine cat, he would just need to memorize some herbs, and that was easy enough. Yes they did need to learn how to fight, but they don't fight as much as warriors do, and just a small amount of fighting would be alright with him. The black kit tucked his muzzle underneath his tail and let out a sigh "Nettle....I don't think I can become a warrior, I'm not strong enough, that and I'm a runt! It wont work." he sighed, his voice dripped with sadness, but was laced with relief, he couldn't wait until the day he becomes an apprentice, he just doesn't want to become a warrior.......he doesn't think he can be like his sister, he can't be like his sister, and honeslty, he doesn't want to be. He loves her, with his whole heart, but the two were polar opposites, Littlekit was the runt, and the pacifist, while nettle, nettle was quite a bit larger than him, and loves to fight. Littlekit, most of the time, couldn't keep up with his sister, but he liked it that way, he didn't want to get stronger, he wanted to get smarter, and honestly that's his main goal at this point.
{Needlekit lol}
The she-kit giggled at her brother's attempt to stay awake, "I'm not sure if you'd have stayed awake if I had gotten you up any earlier, and you're having trouble now." She then shook out her pelt and turned to him and nodded, "Being apprentices together will be super fun!" The kit squeaked excitedly, after a few moments she coughed and spoke, "I mean-uh.. Yeah, being apprentices together will be cool.." Needlekit gave a slight blush and shook out her pelt again, trying to hide her embarrassment. Sleepiness washed over her and she started to think getting up at dawn wasn't a very smart idea. The kit stared blankly at the nursery wall, her eyes dull with exhaustion and it took her a while to find out what her brother had said. "Wha-?" She asked, blinking rapidly in an attempt to wake herself up. Once the kit had processed what Littlekit had told her, her eyes went wide with shock, "You're not too small!" The kit said, her lips pulled back into a snarl as she snorted, "Sure, you're a bit small, but you can still be a warrior. If you're mentor says you're too small I'll fight them, nobody says my brother is too small for anything." When she had finished her snarling rant she rose her head and tail high, as if she was daring any of the older cats, if any had heard, to challenge what she'd just said. When no cat had said anything she lowered her head, nearly nose to nose with her the black and white kit, "Who says you're too small?" She asked in a harsh tone, her claws sinking into the ground.
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post

Nightflash stared at the three small kits with a wide yellow gaze, his body close to Mistypool as he looked over his family. The tom took in a deep breath, his nerves jumpy at the moment. "They... They're all beautiful... just like you..." he whispered to Mistypool, a bit stunned by the birth of his kits and the love he automatically had for them. He was watching the squirming balls of fur with a loving and gleeful gaze. He seemed to be mostly quiet as he watched the kittens, stopping his gaze on one of the kits that had his pelt color. "... That one looks like me..." he whispered out, astonished at how his pelt matched the kit's one almost perfectly. He then moved his tail to point at a siamese-like kit. "And... And that one looks like you..." he whispered, just taking in how the kits were just like tiny versions of them. He let his tail move to softly touch the last kit, a greyish one. "This one... Is like... a mix of us..." he whispered out, so shocked he was just stating the obvious.
Her crystal blue hues opened up to look down at the now dry bundles of fur. Her gaze was happy and her purring only grew louder. It thrilled Mistypool so see Nightflash so excited, almost speechless as he pointed out which kit looked like who. The Siamese curled herself tighter around the three kits, her tongue rasping over their heads before she tore her gaze from them. That beautiful gaze rested on Nightflash now. "You're naming two of them," she spoke, giving him a soft, teasing nudge. "But you get to pick which two. I did the hard part so you get responsibility for names," she teased, her voice was soft, filled with love and exhaustion. Mistypool knew she'd sleep very well that night... that is if the kits didn't squirm around or mew constantly. She needed the rest.
@Goose @S A G I E @Hexict

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:05 PM

Quote:

Her crystal blue hues opened up to look down at the now dry bundles of fur. Her gaze was happy and her purring only grew louder. It thrilled Mistypool so see Nightflash so excited, almost speechless as he pointed out which kit looked like who. The Siamese curled herself tighter around the three kits, her tongue rasping over their heads before she tore her gaze from them. That beautiful gaze rested on Nightflash now. "You're naming two of them," she spoke, giving him a soft, teasing nudge. "But you get to pick which two. I did the hard part so you get responsibility for names," she teased, her voice was soft, filled with love and exhaustion. Mistypool knew she'd sleep very well that night... that is if the kits didn't squirm around or mew constantly. She needed the rest.
@Goose @S A G I E @Hexict
Nightflash looked at Mistypool with shimmering yellow eyes before looking back down at the kits. He watched the squirming balls of fur closely, his yellow orbs shimmering as he thought of names for which kit. He then let his head dip down to softly place his muzzle to the kit that looked most like him. "This one is... Ashkit..." he said softly as he raised his head again, his eyes still shimmering. Though, the emotion in them seemed like pride now. He was already proud of his little kittens. The tom looked over the other two kits, both unnamed at the moment. He then let his head dip again to place his nose softly against the small kit that looked most like Mistypool, the siamese kit. "This one's name is... Dawnkit..." he said, just coming up with names he thought would best fit the tiny kittens. He looked back at Mistypool, as if asking for her approval of the names. She was the one who gave birth to them.