Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 11:16 AM

Old December 21st, 2016, 01:08 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@Dark Rose
Creekkit burst through the entrance. The cold air whipping her fur and causing her to squint to avoid her green hues from watering. Leaf-bare was awful, but just like any other cat, she would deal with it. She just needed to adjust to it right now. In the mean time, she spun, facing her sister as she too ran into the clearing. There was much more room here for the two soon-to-be apprentices to bound together for one of the last times. "Beat You!" she declared with her tail in the air now. It waved teasingly back and forth and her eyes gleamed with triumph.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2016, 07:20 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Dark Rose
Creekkit burst through the entrance. The cold air whipping her fur and causing her to squint to avoid her green hues from watering. Leaf-bare was awful, but just like any other cat, she would deal with it. She just needed to adjust to it right now. In the mean time, she spun, facing her sister as she too ran into the clearing. There was much more room here for the two soon-to-be apprentices to bound together for one of the last times. "Beat You!" she declared with her tail in the air now. It waved teasingly back and forth and her eyes gleamed with triumph.
Brightkit shot out of the nursery after her sister. Her fur fluffed up instinctively from the cold, but that didnt stop her from shivering once at the change. The nursery was warm, sheltered from Leaf-bare, but outside was freezing. The calico shrugged it off; She'd get used to it. The apprentice to be skidded to a stop immediately, narrowing her sea green eyes at her sister playfully. "Yeah, okay Creekkit." She purred, bopping her sister on the nose with a paw. "I'll beat you one day!" Brightkit declared, smiling as she cocked her head to the side.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 21st, 2016 at 07:21 AM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rose View Post
Brightkit shot out of the nursery after her sister. Her fur fluffed up instinctively from the cold, but that didnt stop her from shivering once at the change. The nursery was warm, sheltered from Leaf-bare, but outside was freezing. The calico shrugged it off; She'd get used to it. The apprentice to be skidded to a stop immediately, narrowing her sea green eyes at her sister playfully. "Yeah, okay Creekkit." She purred, bopping her sister on the nose with a paw. "I'll beat you one day!" Brightkit declared, smiling as she cocked her head to the side.
"Nuh-uh! I'll always come in first place!" she giggled, crouching down defensively as her sister bopped her nose. Her nose twitched slightly and she wondered what they could do now. They can't leave the camp, but they had the entire clearing to themselves. Since so many of the clan were gone, it made it much more open and clear. Creekkit let her gaze travel around, thinking up something to do or where to explore.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2016, 12:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

(Pings don't work unless you're using the default font by the way, you can get around this by editing and moving the [FONT] tag in the beginning past your mention of me. ^-^)

Despite doing his best to keep his sliced ear from moving, Ashenstorm couldn't help but grunt every so often when he did end up irritating the wound on his face. The grey mottled tom was a bit of a mess, claw marks danced along his frame. The worn out tom either didn't notice them or had become dulled to the pain; pain, that was all he had felt the last day or so. Skyclan was not a clan of murderers, but they had had at least aided these other clans in killing or driving off these... evil? cats. It was hard to will himself to helping with this, but judging how the so called evil cats had been treating things, it made sense. Still now he needed a break, and well, Ashenstorm. His tired body ached with worry, hoping she had ended up alright. He had led a facade before of thinking she was perfectly fine, but lethargy and a long day had torn that away, leaving him worrying. As he wandered into the clearing slowly, Ashenstorm glanced around, this new home was different, and he couldn't remember where he slept. He did however notice his mate, his spirits rising with a leap at that. Starting over as quickly as he could, Ashenstorm, half laid down, half collapsed next to his mate, "Glad you're here," He mumbled before adjusting himself to become comfortable.
Ashfeather hadn't noticed exactly how worried she was until Ashenstorm settled down beside her. Despite the both of them being wounded, and not doing so good, Ashfeather breathed a sigh of relief at seeing he was at least alive. "I-I was s-so worried...t-thought something had happened to y-you," Ashfeather half choked out, her blue hues looking over at him worriedly. Ashenstorm was the one cat that she was comfortable around, strangely enough. Why was it so hard for her to make friends? She wasn't sure. "How are you feeling?" She asked him, with a slight purr despite her earlier worry. She could feel all her anxiety melting away, as it usually did when she was around him. Ashfeather had been surprised at how fiercely she had been able to fight. Still, maybe it was the fact that those poor cats were being oppressed that had helped her to go on. Still, she was not a killer. And she had never been a good fighter. Ashfeather tried to find a comfortable position to curl up against her mate, wishing everyone else would just...disappear. Well, not really disappear, but she wished the two of them would be alone. That would be nice. The silver tabby closed her blue hues for a moment, her small frame curled against his own, and she felt more comfortable then she had in a long time. It was definitely nice to be here right now. Even with the fighting and bloodshed, both things making it harder for her to cope...but it was moments like this that made her feel more at home than ever.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 21st, 2016 at 12:57 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 12:53 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

"Nuh-uh! I'll always come in first place!" she giggled, crouching down defensively as her sister bopped her nose. Her nose twitched slightly and she wondered what they could do now. They can't leave the camp, but they had the entire clearing to themselves. Since so many of the clan were gone, it made it much more open and clear. Creekkit let her gaze travel around, thinking up something to do or where to explore.
"As if!" Brightkit chuckled, crouching as well. She smiled in amusement as her sisters nose twitched, before letting her gaze roam around. Brightkit glanced around herself, her sea green eyes wide with excitement as she thought. So much to do, so much to do. And she'd noticed alot of the warriors were gone--Off fighting the 'other Clans'. The six moon old kit still wasnt certain about these new Clans, or really what they were but who cared. "Hey Creekkit, have you ever wondered who our real parents were?" She asked the question suddenly, without even thinking. Her ears even flicked up in surprise as she truly hadnt expected to ask. But now that she thought about it, she realized she didnt know.

Honeybee was always a good adoptive mother to Brightkit and Creekkit, but now that the question was in the air more followed. Were they really loners, or even...Kittypets, that the Clan, that Honeybee had taken in? Or had their real parents died not long after the kits had been born, or did they abandon them? The possibilities were endless and Brightkit was now curious to know. Who were their parents, their biological parents?

Forever...

Old December 21st, 2016, 01:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Graystep sat in the clearing. The nervous tom was close to being a wreck, especially with so many cats around. If he were that kind of a cat, he probably would have been muttering to himself as well. However, not wanting to draw more attention to himself by acting strange, the gray furred tom simply drew himself into a coil, hoping his thick fur would act as a shield between him and the rest of the world. Just don't panic...whatever you do, don't panic...it's alright, just don't freak out. Graystep thought to himself, going through the steps he had taught himself in his head. There was no reason to panic. Why should he? It wasn't as though he were going to die from being in a crowded area. However, the unfamiliarity of the area stumped him. It made him uncomfortable. He wished he were somewhere where he felt safe. Think of those places. Those pretty places. Your pretty places. Graystep thought, trying to calm himself down to a level that would make it easier for him to breathe. Because at the moment, he felt as though he were struggling to get air into his lungs. His whole body felt as though it had turned into a quivering mass. And perhaps it had. Why, oh why couldn't he be brave and strong like most warriors? Why was he a warrior, anyway? B-because I can do stuff like f-fight and h-hunt...pretty well...j-j-just not make friends, Graystep told himself, trying to give his confidence a slight boost.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; December 21st, 2016 at 01:25 PM.
Old December 21st, 2016, 05:16 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
"As if!" Brightkit chuckled, crouching as well. She smiled in amusement as her sisters nose twitched, before letting her gaze roam around. Brightkit glanced around herself, her sea green eyes wide with excitement as she thought. So much to do, so much to do. And she'd noticed alot of the warriors were gone--Off fighting the 'other Clans'. The six moon old kit still wasnt certain about these new Clans, or really what they were but who cared. "Hey Creekkit, have you ever wondered who our real parents were?" She asked the question suddenly, without even thinking. Her ears even flicked up in surprise as she truly hadnt expected to ask. But now that she thought about it, she realized she didnt know.

Honeybee was always a good adoptive mother to Brightkit and Creekkit, but now that the question was in the air more followed. Were they really loners, or even...Kittypets, that the Clan, that Honeybee had taken in? Or had their real parents died not long after the kits had been born, or did they abandon them? The possibilities were endless and Brightkit was now curious to know. Who were their parents, their biological parents?
The tortoiseshell blinked at the sudden question, sitting upright and studying her sister's expression. Sure Brightkit was her only biological sibling, but surely she liked Honeybee and Sagemist enough to now worry about their real parents. Their parents left them or whatever, obviously they never came looking or they never came to see them. Why did it matter? "Obviously they didn't want us, I'm happy to be Honeybee and Sagemist's kit," she blurted out, not caring too much how blunt or angry it came out. Sure, Creekkit was bitter about her biological parents, but they were both too young to remember them so why think about it? Their adoptive parents made them seem clan born and right now, that's all that mattered. They were loved and wanted. "They treat us like we're clan born and I'm content with that. I don't need to know where I came from to realize that I'm meant to be here, because I already know that!" she declared hoping that Brightkit would agree. Maybe now they could go back to play fighting? Perhaps even challenging each other? Or did Brightkit have more to say?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 21st, 2016, 05:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

The tortoiseshell blinked at the sudden question, sitting upright and studying her sister's expression. Sure Brightkit was her only biological sibling, but surely she liked Honeybee and Sagemist enough to now worry about their real parents. Their parents left them or whatever, obviously they never came looking or they never came to see them. Why did it matter? "Obviously they didn't want us, I'm happy to be Honeybee and Sagemist's kit," she blurted out, not caring too much how blunt or angry it came out. Sure, Creekkit was bitter about her biological parents, but they were both too young to remember them so why think about it? Their adoptive parents made them seem clan born and right now, that's all that mattered. They were loved and wanted. "They treat us like we're clan born and I'm content with that. I don't need to know where I came from to realize that I'm meant to be here, because I already know that!" she declared hoping that Brightkit would agree. Maybe now they could go back to play fighting? Perhaps even challenging each other? Or did Brightkit have more to say?
"I know, I love Honeybee and Sagemist and im glad they took us in but..." Brightkit trailed off, wondering whether to go on. Her sisters words brought both pride and sadness to the she-kit; After all, they were loved, but Brightkit truly did want to know what had happened to her biological parents. Did they really just abandon them like that? "Maybe they did want us Creekkit, but we dont know what happened to them. Like, maybe they died or..." She struggled for words, wondering what to say. What could she say now?

The calico fidgeted for a moment before shrugging slightly. "I..I guess it doesnt really matter anyway." She muttered, dragging her paw across the ground. Maybe her sister was right, maybe their real parents really didnt care about them. Maybe they really did leave them to the Clan and go about their own lives. But for some reason Brightkit couldnt imagine that...Why would they give up such sweet, innocent kits like her and Creekkit? Why didnt they want to keep them? Or maybe they died, Said a nagging voice in the kits head, making her frown. No, Creekkit had to be right.

Forever...

Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
"I know, I love Honeybee and Sagemist and im glad they took us in but..." Brightkit trailed off, wondering whether to go on. Her sisters words brought both pride and sadness to the she-kit; After all, they were loved, but Brightkit truly did want to know what had happened to her biological parents. Did they really just abandon them like that? "Maybe they did want us Creekkit, but we dont know what happened to them. Like, maybe they died or..." She struggled for words, wondering what to say. What could she say now?

The calico fidgeted for a moment before shrugging slightly. "I..I guess it doesnt really matter anyway." She muttered, dragging her paw across the ground. Maybe her sister was right, maybe their real parents really didnt care about them. Maybe they really did leave them to the Clan and go about their own lives. But for some reason Brightkit couldnt imagine that...Why would they give up such sweet, innocent kits like her and Creekkit? Why didnt they want to keep them? Or maybe they died, Said a nagging voice in the kits head, making her frown. No, Creekkit had to be right.
Creekkit flicked her tail a few times. Why was Brightkit so concerned about the parents they don't even remember? She couldn't even remember what they smelled like, so why bother? "There's no way we'll ever know," she replied. Her tone became a little more hardened. "Why are you so worried about them anyway?" she mumbled, her forepaw scuffing the ground to send up dirt. Although Creekkit was so set on the idea that their parents didn't want them. Then an idea struck her. "If you want to know so bad, why don't you ask Honeybee how they found us?" she spoke, her green hues filling with hurt. She didn't want to know. She didn't care. If she knew what really happened or where she came from, she was afraid it would change the way she saw clan life and her own life.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 22nd, 2016, 01:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:

Creekkit flicked her tail a few times. Why was Brightkit so concerned about the parents they don't even remember? She couldn't even remember what they smelled like, so why bother? "There's no way we'll ever know," she replied. Her tone became a little more hardened. "Why are you so worried about them anyway?" she mumbled, her forepaw scuffing the ground to send up dirt. Although Creekkit was so set on the idea that their parents didn't want them. Then an idea struck her. "If you want to know so bad, why don't you ask Honeybee how they found us?" she spoke, her green hues filling with hurt. She didn't want to know. She didn't care. If she knew what really happened or where she came from, she was afraid it would change the way she saw clan life and her own life.
Brightkit twitched an ear, hearing her sisters tone become harder. She looked up then, blinking at her sister as he sea green eyes widened. "I just want to know where we're really from, Creekkit....What if we're not even Clanborn? What if we're kittypets or something?" Her eyes widened at the possiblity, and she shook her head. "Honeybee wouldnt know. And....Look, you know I like Honeybee. But maybe we werent really...'Found'...At all." She blinked as she spoke, flinching at the suggestion that maybe...Maybe they were kitnapped. But she was curious, and though she wasnt sure why, she truly did want to know who her parents were.

Forever...