Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
nothing to pay a ransom...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:43 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Daragca
Today 08:43 AM
WindClan Patrols
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:02 AM
WindClan Elders' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 08:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2020, 04:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Prey Social

Wolfbound blinked a few times taken aback by the topic of conversation. Killing the medicine cat? They couldn’t be serious. Well at least not twigs over here. Weaselskip? She’d never underestimate her sister.. especially with the way she hated that Basilpaw. Plopping down to sit she gently turned to glance between the pair one more time.

“If you tried to drown him, he’d manage to escape. The background of being a warrior does him well. Besides he managed to kill that kit snatcher with a few moves. You’d want something real sneaky” granted Wolfbound was never a killer, though she considered herself a good observer. She’d note old wounds during her battles, weak or sensitive spots on the body. “He’s allergic to pollen. I’m sure you’ve both heard him sneezing all night long. Cut the stalks of pollen from daisys and sprinkle it all over the den. His eyes will swell and.. than from there it’s easy enough to disarm him. Drop him off somewhere outside the territory- boom he’s gone missing like any other windclan medicine cat”.

gave a charming grin curling her tail around her paws. It was a strange topic.. especially to hear from Twilightstar. Was the tom not helping? Maybe she didn’t like him over stroking his ego.. her boundaries. “I mean.. there’s plenty of ways. Just make it look like an accident. You get an inside witness and you could make up any story. Hail him as a good medicine cat hold and vigil and nobody is smart enough to think twice”

“But hey... I’m just joking” her face went gentle a moment before cracking into a playful grin. She’d play it off like they were joking. Hopefully

@Moonraven @Arie

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 14th, 2020, 04:45 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@elysian

Heathernose envisioned the color in her mind. She wasn’t partial to the shade herself, but the reason behind it made her purr. Nodding, the tortoiseshell said,”that’s a good reason to have a favorite color.” Leaning to take another bite, she said first, “now for least favorite colors.” She too had heard the announcement and took a slightly larger bite so they didn’t leave any prey behind.
Old May 14th, 2020, 05:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Beau

Thornsprint swallowed, then considered. "I’m not quite fond of red. While it does have its perks," he gestured toward the last rays of the sun, shining a deep, bold red. "It’s just not great." his tone took on one of seriousness rather than the flirty facade he’d been putting on. This was a bit of a serious topic, though he moved on quickly. "Sorry to dampen the mood a bit. What’s yours?" he offered an apologetic smile, though he still felt he’d ruined some moment.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 14th, 2020, 05:58 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw smiled a little,” Really? That’s good to know...“ she purred staring into his beautiful eyes, admiring them.
His copper eyes stared back into Basilapw's. He turned when he heard the announcement that the event had come to an end. He looked back at her and opened his mouth to talk."We better head to the apprentices den" he told her.

@Zesty Mango
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:20 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[ @Rainquail ]

Hm?

Paying no mind to the 'late' warning, Sunpaw turned to the cat who had called him, and almost immediately, his eyes lit up.

"Oh, hey! I remember you! Sparkpaw, is it?"

I met them at the gathering!

The cat seemed nice enough, though a little young.

Eh. It didn't matter too much.

After all, beggars can't be choosers.

Shut up. Not now.

At what the other apprentice said next, however, he shook his head.

It would be surprising, in fact, if anyone gave him anything.

"Besides, even if anyone had, I would have refused. It's disrespectful of Starclan to gorge ourselves on hard-earned prey that could be used to fed hungry cats."

The orange tom's face had become grim as he turned his gaze to the host- Coyotesnarl.

Ugly fox-heart.

"Though it's clear that the cats here don't seem to think that."

just a critter
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:47 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Hailpaw was pleased to hear the other apprentice speak, and so was glad to answer "mine's Weaselskip, she's pretty tall honestly, and appears to be nice" the silver apprentice answered, glancing over the clearing for a moment with the hopes of spotting the other. When she didn't see her right away, Hail brought her attention back to Heatherpaw "and yours?" she asked "oh, and wasn't there someone who got Brindlejaw as a mentor" the molly thought out loud. She couldn't help but wonder how he would be as a mentor. It had caught her attention that.. well.. he wasn't the most liked deputy of all- but she had no problem with him. He seemed alright, honestly.
Heatherpaw took another small bite of the lapwing as Hailpaw told him who her mentor was. He was a little surprised when she didn't know that Brindlejaw was his mentor. "Oh, mine is Brindlejaw. I don't really know what he's like yet because we haven't really had a training session..." He sighed, wishing he could give more information. "Have you done any training yet?" he asked her. Talking to her was getting easier to him.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 14th, 2020, 07:02 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfnight View Post
Heatherpaw took another small bite of the lapwing as Hailpaw told him who her mentor was. He was a little surprised when she didn't know that Brindlejaw was his mentor. "Oh, mine is Brindlejaw. I don't really know what he's like yet because we haven't really had a training session..." He sighed, wishing he could give more information. "Have you done any training yet?" he asked her. Talking to her was getting easier to him.
"I see.. i've heard that not everyone is specifically fond of him as a deputy- though I think he's alright" she mew. It was a little embarrassing that she had forgotten that he was his apprentice- but decided to just brush it of and ignore that fact. "I have" Hailpaw then answered with a small smile "we went hunting, on lapwing to be specific. And my mentor had also come along when we went by the borders with other new apprentices, I suppose you remember that" until now, Hailpaw had really like her mentor. There was this sort of... excitement, perhaps, to her, yet still good advice, or atleast that's what she thought- well all in all, she liked Weaselskip.
"is there anything you have been taught until now?" the silver apprentice hadn't forgotten what he said about training with Brindlejaw, yet he still could have learned something with anyone else.
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:17 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Quiverpaw followed her new companion to the fresh-kill pile, weaving through the groups of cats. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, all talking and laughing together; it made Quiverpaw smile to see her classmates having fun together and bonding. Taking a look at the fresh-kill pile, she tried to decide what she wanted to eat. "Oh," She looked to her fellow apprentice as the molly spoke, realizing they had yet to introduce themselves. "It's Quiverpaw... nice to meet you Yewpaw." Finally, the she-cat also selected a vole herself, knowing she wouldn't be able to finish a whole hare on her own. Amber orbs scanned the clearing for a good spot after a few moments. Pointing with her tail at one open patch, she asked; "Shall we go eat in the sun?"

Yewpaw

She only nodded in response, walking quietly in step with the other apprentice and settling down in the open patch. Yewpaw took a couple bites from her vole before she spoke up again, "I'm sorry I haven't made the effort to introduce myself earlier." she mewed simply. The two hadn't really crossed paths until now but they did share a den and it seemed a shame that a clan-wide social was necessary to bring them together.

"I haven't been doing much... socializing as of late." Before she could continue, however, another announcement from Coyotesnarl rang through the clearing. A call to begin wrapping up. Perhaps she had stayed in her nest longer than she thought, "Oh. It seems we lingered a bit too long, doesn't it?"

[Sorry for the late response :c]
Old May 14th, 2020, 08:54 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
"I see.. i've heard that not everyone is specifically fond of him as a deputy- though I think he's alright" she mew. It was a little embarrassing that she had forgotten that he was his apprentice- but decided to just brush it of and ignore that fact. "I have" Hailpaw then answered with a small smile "we went hunting, on lapwing to be specific. And my mentor had also come along when we went by the borders with other new apprentices, I suppose you remember that" until now, Hailpaw had really like her mentor. There was this sort of... excitement, perhaps, to her, yet still good advice, or atleast that's what she thought- well all in all, she liked Weaselskip.
"is there anything you have been taught until now?" the silver apprentice hadn't forgotten what he said about training with Brindlejaw, yet he still could have learned something with anyone else.
Heatherpaw looked at Hailpaw as she talked, taking one last bite of the lapwing. He felt kind of sad that she had already trained with her mentor, but he hadn't really trained with his. He thought for a moment as the young she-cat asked him a question. "Well, I learned how to hunt rabbits...I learned the borders with you guys as well...And we learned a little attack methods..." He raked through his brain, trying to remember if that was all. "Well, that sounds like a lot more than I thought, now that I say it out loud..." He smiled a little sheepishly.

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 15th, 2020, 03:48 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
[ @Rainquail ]

Hm?

Paying no mind to the 'late' warning, Sunpaw turned to the cat who had called him, and almost immediately, his eyes lit up.

"Oh, hey! I remember you! Sparkpaw, is it?"

I met them at the gathering!

The cat seemed nice enough, though a little young.

Eh. It didn't matter too much.

After all, beggars can't be choosers.

Shut up. Not now.

At what the other apprentice said next, however, he shook his head.

It would be surprising, in fact, if anyone gave him anything.

"Besides, even if anyone had, I would have refused. It's disrespectful of Starclan to gorge ourselves on hard-earned prey that could be used to fed hungry cats."

The orange tom's face had become grim as he turned his gaze to the host- Coyotesnarl.

Ugly fox-heart.

"Though it's clear that the cats here don't seem to think that."
"Shockpaw, actually, but close!" They chirped, only giving a passing glance to Coyotesnarl as he mentioned a close to the prey social.
"Coyotesnarl sent extra patrols to make sure no one would go hungry." They shrugged, shoulders popping softly as they rolled back into place. "If it makes you feel better, we could always go out and do extra ourselves to give back." They suddenly remembered that the both of them were apprentices. "As long as a warrior comes with us, I guess," they huffed, a little irritated.
Shockpaw and Sunpaw were both over 12 moons, over a season cycle, and yet they needed to ask permission to leave camp. Actually, he was slightly older. Making them both at least 20 moons. That was more than a little ridiculous.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Closed Thread