Today 09:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2020, 05:23 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Lichenpaw saw a familiar face,”Magpiepaw!” they called out,” we should fight together against Thunderclan...”
"Great!" Poor Honeyleaf... Magpiepaw bounded over to his friend, still focusing on the crowd of battling cats.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:24 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

Grizzly suddenly spun and lunges for her after she cleared over his head. He wasn’t going to let her be stupid! He lunged for her tail and bit down just as hard as he could and yanked her backwards trying to get her out of the situation

Her scream of pain echo'd out as the metallic taste of blood would no doubt taint Grizzlyburrs mouth. Dogpaw - blinded by anger and her first experience with pain - spun around on her heels to attack. Her poor tail was left hanging on by a few itches of skin and other fleshy connections. Dogpaw attacked! She didn't know a proper move, no real skill in being the one to attack first, but copied what she had seen Icestar do; Her jaw, filled with sharp teeth, lunged for the throat.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Cloudsky ]

Surprise flickered over her features as he spoke, and she began to relax, even if just slightly. "Execute?" she echoed incredulously. "Like... even young cats? What kind of a leader would..." Then she trailed off, eyes widening. The blood by the Highrock she had seen and smelled as she'd emerged near the end of the meeting. Surely Duskstar wouldn't have...
She pushed the thoughts away with a growl. No, no, of course she wouldn't have. There must of been an accident, yes. But the possibility still lingered there, at the back of her mind, and she couldn't stamp it down no matter how hard she tried.
"If you want my advice on the matter? Take your family and leave," she said sharply. "Find somewhere else to call home - from what you've told me, there's no sunshine and rainbows whatsoever in Icestar's camp." She sat back, breathing heavily. That apprentice had really done a number on her. StarClan, her head hurt, like a badger had managed to clamp its jaws down and squeeze. Her vision was blurry. Why was this warrior swaying? Or was it her? She couldn't remain standing any longer, and slumped to the ground with a low groan.
Poor girl. She has a point, though... He looked at the she-cat before padding towards her and sitting down next to her.
"Thanks, I might do that. I hope you get better." He mewed quietly, before he started watching the chaos unfolding.
Cats are going to die... It floated in his head like a stormcloud, and he started to cry.
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
"Great!" Poor Honeyleaf... Magpiepaw bounded over to his friend, still focusing on the crowd of battling cats.
Lichenpaw sighed Two inexperienced apprentices, against these intimidating Thunderclan apprentices.
(Know anyone who has a TC cat they can fight?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:25 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Lichenpaw sighed Two inexperienced apprentices, against these intimidating Thunderclan apprentices.
(Know anyone who has a TC cat they can fight?)
(Idea!)
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Yes, she landed the hit. At least she wasn't to rusty with her attacks. With the ShadowClan warrior's attack Pinepuff pulled pack to avoid the claws. Yet speed was never her strong suit and his claws sliced through her muzzle, earning a hiss.
Considering she was already pulled away from him Pinepuff smacked her paw at him. Hoping to hit his head, but who knew what would happen.
@BILL.
Yeah, Foxpudge wasn't a very speedy cat either.

Her paw smacked his head and he grunted, using his hindlegs to propel himself forward as he lunged at her, intending on knocking her over.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:28 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

He sighed and in a calmer tone he spoke. "Do you know what happened to Honeyleaf. The cat that warned you guys?" He looked around to make sure no ShadowClan cats were looking. He did not want the same fate as the traitor.
@Slushie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 15th, 2020, 05:31 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Cloudsky ]

Eventually the spinning stopped and she was able to take a breather. She noticed, though, that the cat she had just possibly been about to kill was now sitting next to her and... and crying? She glanced up at him, utter bewilderment replacing the agony laced into her features. "What are you doing?" she hissed urgently. "If Icestar catches you, and what you say is true, what do you think will happen?"
A few seconds passed and she sighed, then reached one paw over and placed on top of his. "It's... going to be fine, alright? If you want, when all of this is over, I'll help you find a place to stay. I'd offer you a home in ThunderClan, but after tonight..."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:37 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJtheWarr10r View Post
"Get off our territory!" Fishfin yowled. He leaped at the ShadowClanner, hoping to sink his claws into her body. He wasn't going to let these crow-food eaters drive them out.
As she heard someone yowling, the light brown warrior quickly glanced around to figure out if they were yelling at her. She instantly knew that they were as she felt claws in her pelt. With a yowl of her own - this one of pain - the molly began to roll in hopes of crushing the warrior between herself and the ground enough for them to let go.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 15th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Yeah, Foxpudge wasn't a very speedy cat either.

Her paw smacked his head and he grunted, using his hindlegs to propel himself forward as he lunged at her, intending on knocking her over.

As she was lunged at Pinepuff went to grab him. Pull him down to the ground with her. If she was going to fall why not bring him with her. If her attempt was successful the puff ball of a tabby would hook her claws in the dark colored warrior's legs, shoulders, what ever was easiest and pull him to the ground. With her attempt to roll over and not get crushed.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Closed Thread