Last post by BlueBubble
Today 07:07 AM

Old March 29th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
He said "Well I would like to be named snowstorm or snowfire." He smiled and nuzzled her forehead as a polite gesture, trying not to act flirty
Mudpaw blushed under her pelt, visible under her light brown exterior, but seemed to fade as it neared her leopard spots. Delightfully, she returned the nuzzle, rubbing her cheek against his, and licking his ear. "I like Snowfire. Do you melt when you're angry?" She nudged him, teasingly, letting out a hint of laughter.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 29th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Mudpaw blushed under her pelt, visible under her light brown exterior, but seemed to fade as it neared her leopard spots. Delightfully, she returned the nuzzle, rubbing her cheek against his, and licking his ear. "I like Snowfire. Do you melt when you're angry?" She nudged him, teasingly, letting out a hint of laughter.
He chuckled "maybe
Old March 29th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
He chuckled "maybe
Mudpaw stared into Snowpaw's hues, a smile across her face.

(GTG TO BED! Tomorrow? :3)
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Old March 29th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
Mudpaw stared into Snowpaw's hues, a smile across her face.

(GTG TO BED! Tomorrow? :3)
(Yeah)
He purred and smiled as well
Old March 30th, 2017, 04:54 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Cougarstorm turned his head back once, rolling his eyes. ‘’It seems to me that it’s been all you’re doing. Making jokes.’’ He turned back, wondering why he was still in the presence of this eerie looking tom. The tom that something was off, and it bothered him to his core, but he decided to not speak on this. Instead, he started to turn away, wanting to get away from the other tom, but stopped in his tracks.

Cougstorm looked back once more, a glint in his yellow eyes as he answered the other tom with a stern voice, ‘’I live here,’’ Idiot. He wanted to spit out, but didn’t. He knew it would be rude, but he was tired. Beyond tired, and all he wanted was some food and some relaxation. Though he couldn’t leave the border just yet. Especially with this other tom creeping around as if he owned the place. ‘’The place is nothing more than decorated with grass and trees. It’s okay, I suppose.’’ He shrugged, with a roll of his eyes. His half lidded his eyes, just staring blankly ahead to hear what else the other cat had to say. Albeit he wasn’t listening. Instead he wondered where this cat came from.

Was he a warrior? Which clan was he affiliated? Who was his leader? Why was he stalking around the borders? Cougarstorm needed answers to all these questions, and his mouth curled up into a grimace of a smile. Not a smile at all. In fact, his expression looked as if he were disgusted with the other feline’s presence. As the question danced in his head: Why was this cat still around?’’

‘’Good. Leave then.’’ Cougarstorm said, coldly before he turned to stalk away again. He thought about leaving to get a few more cats, but as he turned his head slightly to listen to the words of the egyptian mau behind him, Cougarstorm gave him a confused look until he noticed the heap of fur lunging at him. Cougarstorm had no time to reply as he felt the other cat’s weight knock him down. As he tried to latch onto something to hurt the other cat he didn’t know what he was touching, but he knew his arms were flailing as he done so. He made a sharp hissing noise, and his vision blurred to the point of exhaustion. But, he screamed out, ‘’Are you insane! What are you doing?’’
The egyptian mau felt his claws making contact with something and immediately sank them in as deep as they could, wanting to inflict extreme pain on the tom. Hades managed to cling onto his back despite the way the other cat writhed beneath him in a weak attempt to hurt him. The fighter managed to dodge each swipe, with ease. For a moment, the tom didn't make a move, only clinging onto the other cat's back, watching his every move. The fighter found it quite interesting how he flailed around so recklessly. What are they being taught? Idiot clan cats, Hades thought, rolling his eyes. Refocusing on ShadowClan cat, Hades continued to stay still, occassionaly flexing his claws. How funny, Hades thought with dark amusement.

"Trust me, i'm perfectly sane," Hades said, chuckling dryly. If you ask me, it looks like you're going insane, the fighter thought, rolling his eyes. It felt nice to get rid of his fake facade. He liked being the way he was. Dark, cunning, cold, and merciless. "What are you doing?" Hades mimicked. "What does it look like? Are you an idiot? I'm obviously pinning you to the ground," Hades continued, menace in his tone of voice.

"I presume you were looking for a better explanation?" Hades asked, though it was clear to see that he didn't want an answer. "Well, I might as well tell you. It's not like you could tell anyone else, you'll be dead," the egyptian mau remarked thoughtfully. "I'm doing what i've been waiting to do for moons," Hades continued in a rather monotone voice. The fighter had already taken the life of a kit not too long ago but he hadn't managed to get a taste of blood. He wanted to be reminded of the metallic taste that the delicate crimson liquid gave.

With his claws sunk into the tom, Hades moved his claws slightly, knowing that even that would be enough to claws agony. Oh how he loved slow deaths. The pleads and begs from the victim to just be killed already was music to his ears. But he never obliged. He loved the act of torturing. "I'm on the hunt for blood. I had a chance last time, but there wasn't enough considering it was a mere kit," Hades said, looking down at the ShadowClan tom. "I'm about to commit a crime. I'm about to kill you. It's a fun thing to do wouldn't you agree? Perhaps you should have a go at it sometime. But then again, you'll be too dead to do that," Hades said sinisterly, laughing darkly. Without wasting for a response from the tom, the fighter lowered his head and parted his jaws, pale green hues focused intently on the other cat's neck.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old March 30th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
(Yeah)
He purred and smiled as well
(So now a day has past and it's tomorrow in the RP aswell as IRL)

Mudpaw arrived at the border that separated ThunderClan from ShadowClan. She sat at the border, awaiting Snowpaw's arrival. Her tail strayed from swaying in anticipation, and her head hung low, a frown spread across her face. "My warrior ceremony got held back," she said once the furry white tom sat by her. "Are you still having yours?"

Character Site!

Old March 30th, 2017, 10:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The egyptian mau felt his claws making contact with something and immediately sank them in as deep as they could, wanting to inflict extreme pain on the tom. Hades managed to cling onto his back despite the way the other cat writhed beneath him in a weak attempt to hurt him. The fighter managed to dodge each swipe, with ease. For a moment, the tom didn't make a move, only clinging onto the other cat's back, watching his every move. The fighter found it quite interesting how he flailed around so recklessly. What are they being taught? Idiot clan cats, Hades thought, rolling his eyes. Refocusing on ShadowClan cat, Hades continued to stay still, occassionaly flexing his claws. How funny, Hades thought with dark amusement.

"Trust me, i'm perfectly sane," Hades said, chuckling dryly. If you ask me, it looks like you're going insane, the fighter thought, rolling his eyes. It felt nice to get rid of his fake facade. He liked being the way he was. Dark, cunning, cold, and merciless. "What are you doing?" Hades mimicked. "What does it look like? Are you an idiot? I'm obviously pinning you to the ground," Hades continued, menace in his tone of voice.

"I presume you were looking for a better explanation?" Hades asked, though it was clear to see that he didn't want an answer. "Well, I might as well tell you. It's not like you could tell anyone else, you'll be dead," the egyptian mau remarked thoughtfully. "I'm doing what i've been waiting to do for moons," Hades continued in a rather monotone voice. The fighter had already taken the life of a kit not too long ago but he hadn't managed to get a taste of blood. He wanted to be reminded of the metallic taste that the delicate crimson liquid gave.

With his claws sunk into the tom, Hades moved his claws slightly, knowing that even that would be enough to claws agony. Oh how he loved slow deaths. The pleads and begs from the victim to just be killed already was music to his ears. But he never obliged. He loved the act of torturing. "I'm on the hunt for blood. I had a chance last time, but there wasn't enough considering it was a mere kit," Hades said, looking down at the ShadowClan tom. "I'm about to commit a crime. I'm about to kill you. It's a fun thing to do wouldn't you agree? Perhaps you should have a go at it sometime. But then again, you'll be too dead to do that," Hades said sinisterly, laughing darkly. Without wasting for a response from the tom, the fighter lowered his head and parted his jaws, pale green hues focused intently on the other cat's neck.
The first reaction was a large abnormal yowl. Something mixed with pain and frustration, yet with a hint of happiness, if that made sense. Cougarstorm wished he could see what was happening, but as he felt those sharp claws sink into him, the pain was unbearable. The large tom laid still for a moment, panting, and for the first time...praying to Starclan to be merciful on him.

He wished he had got out of there before he even allowed the other cat to lunge at him, bringing him down. He would had fought back, and perhaps won if he wasn’t caught off-guard. As the words left the other tom’s maw, Cougarstorm had no reply. He had nothing to say for the first time of his life. He laid still awaiting for the killing blow to happen. If it were to come. He was young. He barely had time to find a mate, have kits, grow old and all sorts.

Why had he been the one to be unlucky? Haven’t he served his clan well? Maybe he could had been a lot more active and helpful...maybe even tainted kindness if that were possible.

Cougarstorm made a hissing noise. An unpleasant noise as he felt the claws twisting inside him. He screamed loudly, hoping someone would be able to hear him. Hoping that someone would be able to find him. The tom, in all his years, allowed his eyes to widen. He now understood the phrase my life flashed before my eyes because he was experiencing it. He was feeling the pain of being pushed down. Was this how death feel? Or was it just how the other tom was murdering him...pinning him down and ready to take that venom of blood within him. Cougarstorm could feel his blood boiling from anger. He did not want to die like this! He had so much to live for! As he let out another agnoizing scream, the tom knew that his time was running out. His blood was turning cold, and his vision was downing, his words were becoming mute. The end was near, wasn’t it? How would you know that the end was near?

The only thing he wished for was that he could had gotten a chance to tell Flurrytail goodbye. Yet, he didn’t know his ending was near. He thought he was doing a good thing, protecting his clan from outsiders, but now...but now he knew that he done a terrible thing. His clan over his life. It would be forever embedded into his spirit of his hatred for Shadowclan. The only thing he truly loved was his friend Flurrytail, and he hoped she would be able to glide easily without him around any longer. The tom opened his mouth to say something, but it immediately shut. His thoughts were a mess, but he was ready to move on from the pain and welcome a new stage in life.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@starclaw

Jaystorm glanced behind her. "Hurry up, you lumbering badger!" Without looking back again, she jumped over a log in her path, her muscles flexing as she did so, showing the strength of living in the wild. Jaystorm raced on, dodging clumps of bracken, some bramble bushes, a few mushroom patches... And arrived at the border. She sat down heavily, panting only slightly, her eyes sparking with mischief.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:42 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
@starclaw

Jaystorm glanced behind her. "Hurry up, you lumbering badger!" Without looking back again, she jumped over a log in her path, her muscles flexing as she did so, showing the strength of living in the wild. Jaystorm raced on, dodging clumps of bracken, some bramble bushes, a few mushroom patches... And arrived at the border. She sat down heavily, panting only slightly, her eyes sparking with mischief.
Thrushwing padded just behind her, wondering why he was running since he can't get a good scent doing that. He stopped as jaystorm did, however he had more energy due too his slower pace and didn't pant as jaystorm did.

"Tired already from that short trip?"
He said looking down on her.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 12:49 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
Thrushwing padded just behind her, wondering why he was running since he can't get a good scent doing that. He stopped as jaystorm did, however he had more energy due too his slower pace and didn't pant as jaystorm did.

"Tired already from that short trip?"
He said looking down on her.
Jaystorm glanced at the tom. "A little." She stretched. "So... No tresspassers today, eh? Pity." She flexed her claws.

"Anyway..." Jaystorm began, marking the border. "What else do you want to do? I'm in the mood for anything you suggest. Border patrols are bo-ring!" Jay flicked her tail to emphasize.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯