Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:18 AM
♡ Wingnettle's Art Shop
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 09:10 AM
nothing to pay a ransom...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2017, 07:03 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Ashley/Kestrel
{hA. I DID IT. I POSTED.}

He paused, staring at the mouth of the clearing's entrance. Gyrestar's eyes were as big as two silvery moons on his face, an unreadable painting of emotions in the glowing depths. The tall feline stood there, facing the arch of bush and fronds for several moments like a quiet statue amid the quiet forest. Alas, his paws moved across the brittle grass and snow skiffs. His steps crackled through the trees as he crunched the frost, but the faint sound proved to be a decorous knell to complete the frozen clearing bathed in a cloudy early morning's blue-ish hue.
Gyrestar reached the jutting stone that emerged in the back of the clearing, which appeared painted by frost and was just nearly calling out for somebody. It was true, when Ashstar had died, the Highpeak had remained forgotten under the new leader's doing. Now that Gyrewind was Gyrestar, the ceremonial stone seemed to know, and called for him.
Ashstar's successor turned his back to the rock. He stared out at the clearing, home to the Clan he was suppose to look after, which, so early in the morning, seemed numb and silent. Gyrestar inhaled the crisp air that filled his lungs and exhaled, a puff of white fluttering into the air.
This is it. I'm alone.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)

Last edited by zinfranny; March 9th, 2017 at 07:04 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 07:29 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Inglewood Binks

Now,she knew she wasn't the only one worried about the whole no medicine cat and deputy thing,but she wasn't really worried. She had been alive before Gyrestar was even made leader,she had seen Thunderclan under Ashstars rule,she had seen it during the Era but Thunderclan had always manage to rise. She was much older then Gyrestar,being a senior warrior. While naturally anycat would be nervous for her clan and become antsy and bug the living daylight out of their leader in worry,she was rather calm on the matter. She pittyed the tom; he's probably losing a life just from stress on the situation. So here she was in the clearing,planing to give the tom reassuring words. She figured a leader already had enough stress on them as if was,so she thought her words but put some ease into him. She padded up to him,the snow of leaf bare crunching under her paws as she walked. She dipped her head respectfully with a small smile,"Hello Gyrestar,how have you been doing?"

She figured the tom would reply with the typical 'good' or something but she would surely call him out on it.
Old March 9th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
"Hi I just talked to a kit named Falconkit. Spottedkit should go say hi!" Moonfeather mewed to Owltail.(Can you bring Spottedkit in?)
"Ok, Spottedkit" Owltail called as she poked her head out of the nursery
Spottedkit came tumbling into the nursery "hi Moonfeather I just learned a hunting move" She said happily.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.

Last edited by Dovekit12; March 9th, 2017 at 08:43 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 08:57 PM

Rainshade grooms herself.
Old March 9th, 2017, 09:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The silver she cat shook her head, smiling in amusement as she padded more slowly after the younger cat. She was grateful for the company, but the younger cat was incredibly chatty; it was quite a surprise to her, considering she had seemed so calm and quiet earlier. "Well, I'm very happy to have met you. And to have bumped-- literally-- into Tigerpaw." She mewed, with a slight smile on her features at the memory. The smile faded a moment later as she remembered how rude she had been, smacking him in the face and all. It was too bad. She had been wondering if her disastrous experiences with toms were over, but it would appear that they weren't...no, it would appear that they were just beginning.

Of course. What a wonderful solution to all her problems, apologizing...but she didn't want to. He had been in the wrong, after all! Of course, there was no way for him to have known that she didn't like to be played with like that, but hey, at least he had stopped when she had smacked him. Things had gotten better with that one swift movement, which Stormpaw was happy about. Thank goodness things got better, she thought with a twitch of her tail. Bad things had happened to her in the past, but in the future, they'd always gotten much, much better... even if it was just a smile that changed her mood.

"I never said you were!" Stormpaw was quick to defend herself, but she was laughing as she did so. A smile came across the she cat's features. She was indeed, thankful to have the she cat as a friend. After all, what would she do without one? Friends were supposed to always be there, and from the looks of things, they weren't going to be changing anytime soon. The she cat smiled softly at her next words, and felt a sharp sting of guilt. After all, it was partly her fault that the tom was missing. He's probably fine, like she said earlier, her mind was quick to tell her, in an attempt to calm her. She knew that he was probably fine, but where was the proof for it? A shudder pricked at Stormpaw's spine and the tip of her tail flicked as she wondered. "Thanks, Fairypaw. That's a really nice thing to say," She mewed with another smile coming onto her maw.
Tigerpaw entered the clearing after checking the apprentice’s den. He found that Fairypaw and Stormpaw weren’t definitely there, and he feared that he might get a mouth load from the both of them. Mainly, Fairypaw. When he entered camp, he threw smiles at every cat he passed, before sulking his way to the two females.

‘’Hiya girls!’’ He called and gave both of them a brilliant smile. He easily found them under a shaded tree, bored as ever it seemed. He winced at the way Fairypaw was giving him a stern look. She went up to him, though shorter, she held her tail high in a dominating position.

‘’Where were you!?’’ She screamed at him. ‘’You’re never out on a run this long!’’

I can’t tell her where I was, the tom backed up a bit, chuckling to lighten the situation. ‘’Practicing.’’ And, he smiled with his fangs.

‘’Practicing?’’ Fairypaw repeated. She figured he was. Then again, why ever did he take so long to practice? She took a quick glance at their friend, Stormpaw and she turned back to Tigerpaw. He had a knowing look and he went up to the female, an apologetic smile on his face.

‘’I’m sorry for the way I reacted...earlier.’’ He says, and bends down to nibble on his paw. He felt uncomfortable already, and he just got back! He awaited to accept her apology, hoping that it would be there. He quickly added, ‘’I promise to never step out of line again.’’ He gave a mischievous grin and winked.

‘’That’s what got you slapped in the first place.’’ Fairypaw stated, confidently. ‘’It’d be funny if I could see it again.’’

‘’Ah, come on!’’ The tom complained. ‘’Don’t start that now! I just got back. We should throw a welcome back party.’’ He joked. Fairypaw rolled her eyes, but she was grateful that the tom was okay, and he looked well. He looked extremely happy as if whatever happened earlier never took place. Fairypaw found this suspicious but she didn’t comment on it.

Instead, she asked him, ‘’Are you hungry? Did you eat?’’

The tom shrugged. ‘’I’m alright. I just wanted to hang out with ya’ll.’’ And, turning to Stormpaw, he smiled. ‘’And, I’m sorry for the way I acted. If you’d like we can definitely start over.’’ He edged closer to her. ‘’Then, I’ll be a good tom.’’ And, he stared at her facial features, admiring the pretty blue orbs, and her silvery fur. She was a small thing, that’s for sure, but she was a spit ball of fire. Especially for something so pretty. ‘’But I can’t promise that I’ll stop...complimenting you...I mean it’s in my nature.’’ The tom chuckled.

Fairypaw once again rolled her eyes. And, she sat there annoyed, yet she was pleased and she hoped that the two of them could get along. And maybe along the path, have a bright future ahead of them.
Old March 9th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
"Im not bleeding its the fox blood" redclaw said impatient
Dawnfrost stared at Redclaw, not believing him.

Greypaw and Lightningpaw returned from training, and saw their uncle in his state.
"Whoa," Greypa muttered, "what happened to you?!"
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ashenkit yelped as his friend bounded over towards him, pretty much scaring the fur off of him and scaring him out of at least a hundred moons' growth. "Honeykit!" He laughed, aiming a cuff at her ears and grinning. He was pleased to see his friend again. Although what she said might have been an exaggeration, he wasn't about to point that out--for all he knew, she could be right! Maybe it really had been a hundred moons! Ashenkit was terrible at keeping track of time...even with the sun high in the sky, he still couldn't tell what was going on. His black and grey tail twitched a mile a minute, looking as though it were going to fall off in all his pleasure and excitement. "I'm happy to see you too, but did you have to come out of nowhere and scare the fur off me?" He pretended to be upset that she had scared him, but his wide grin gave away his pleasure.

He never had been very good at acting the part of an upset cat. Too bad, considering he had wanted to trick his friend. Never mind. I'll get her back later, he thought with a purr as he batted at his pale golden friend's tail again. "So what have you been up to lately? And how long do you think it'll be before we're apprentices? Ooh, ooh, and what do you want to do now?" He asked, firing questions at her, all the time maintaining his smile. He knew perhaps that was a bit overwhelming, but at this point, he really didn't care anymore. There was a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach, a sick feeling of excitement that was overwhelming everything else and making him feel almost too happy to keep his hues focused on the young she cat.

He awaited her answer with growing excitement, tail twitching all the while.
"Well I had to make a big entrance!" For a moment Honeykit had wondered if she had crossed the line but luckily Ashenkit was a very bad actor, or at least bad at faking sadness. The toms happiness was infectious as she started to purr loudly as well. "Ok ok, slow down! If we get any happier we might explode!" Part of her mind she actually believed that, I mean, who knows what happens if you are too happy? She wouldn't know but it looked as if her friend was going to explode, and it was her job to rescue him. She had to take a few breaths herself to keep safe from exploding. "Oh I'm so excited to become an apprentice! It's all I've been thinking about lately, I mean there's not much else to do in the nursery so most times I fantasize about being a warrior. We've gotta get mentors soon, right?" She squeaked happily, "Maybe we'll get to be them together! Oh Ashenkit, I missed you!" Honeykit bounced forward and touched her muzzle to his ear before springing away and rolling, ending in a crouch. Her tail twitched excitedly as she looked at him through narrowed eyes, "Maybe thee Ashenstar can explain what he's doing on my territory?" She couldn't help her voice shaking with laughter as she launched right into play acting.

Last edited by ConfusedCas; March 9th, 2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old March 10th, 2017, 03:13 AM
Formerly Sweetpea :3

My Mood: Sleepy

Tigerpelt padded out of the Warrior's Den, stretching luxuriously before giving her striped chest fur a few brisk licks to smooth it down. She sat with her tail around her paws, lifting her ears and gazing around the clearing, watching her Clanmates go about their business as she debated what to do today. She wasn't on any patrols, that she knew of, which left her free to do as she liked.

'Hm, to hunt or give the borders a check?' the young warrior pondered; both were tasks she enjoyed, and she never turned down the chance to run off any errant loners, kittypets, or rival Clan cats if they set a whisker over the Clan's borders. This was leafbare, however, and she knew prey was always in need. With a decisive twitch of her whiskers, she made her decision- she would hunt. But not quite just yet; she was uncertain just how many warriors were around to guard the camp, and so she got to her paws, moved a bit away from the den so as not to be in anycat's way, and laid down on her side, her tail tip twitching in the dust as she watched the entrance for the latest patrol to return.
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Warrior

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadedimage View Post
Tigerpelt padded out of the Warrior's Den, stretching luxuriously before giving her striped chest fur a few brisk licks to smooth it down. She sat with her tail around her paws, lifting her ears and gazing around the clearing, watching her Clanmates go about their business as she debated what to do today. She wasn't on any patrols, that she knew of, which left her free to do as she liked.

'Hm, to hunt or give the borders a check?' the young warrior pondered; both were tasks she enjoyed, and she never turned down the chance to run off any errant loners, kittypets, or rival Clan cats if they set a whisker over the Clan's borders. This was leafbare, however, and she knew prey was always in need. With a decisive twitch of her whiskers, she made her decision- she would hunt. But not quite just yet; she was uncertain just how many warriors were around to guard the camp, and so she got to her paws, moved a bit away from the den so as not to be in anycat's way, and laid down on her side, her tail tip twitching in the dust as she watched the entrance for the latest patrol to return.
Mouseflower walked out of the warriors den and saw Tigerpelt. "Are you going hunting today?" asked Mouseflower. She wanted to get out of camp, but she didn't want to go alone.
Old March 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
"Well I had to make a big entrance!" For a moment Honeykit had wondered if she had crossed the line but luckily Ashenkit was a very bad actor, or at least bad at faking sadness. The toms happiness was infectious as she started to purr loudly as well. "Ok ok, slow down! If we get any happier we might explode!" Part of her mind she actually believed that, I mean, who knows what happens if you are too happy? She wouldn't know but it looked as if her friend was going to explode, and it was her job to rescue him. She had to take a few breaths herself to keep safe from exploding. "Oh I'm so excited to become an apprentice! It's all I've been thinking about lately, I mean there's not much else to do in the nursery so most times I fantasize about being a warrior. We've gotta get mentors soon, right?" She squeaked happily, "Maybe we'll get to be them together! Oh Ashenkit, I missed you!" Honeykit bounced forward and touched her muzzle to his ear before springing away and rolling, ending in a crouch. Her tail twitched excitedly as she looked at him through narrowed eyes, "Maybe thee Ashenstar can explain what he's doing on my territory?" She couldn't help her voice shaking with laughter as she launched right into play acting.
"You like being the center of attention then, huh? Cause I'm pretty sure you were the center of the attention for everyone around us now," Ashenkit mewed with a purr, batting his paw at his friend. At her next words he calmed down-- though he was sure she was joking, part of him wondered if there was the slightest chance that could happen. And, if there was, he didn't want it to happen to him. Explode, huh? He thought, the tip of his tail beginning to twitch worriedly. Exploding was a new concept for the young cat, since he hadn't really heard anyone speaking of it before. And now he was nervous...what if she was right? If she was right, this could be bad. This could be very bad. But soon, as she cheered back up, Ashenkit followed her words, his ears swiveling first in one direction then another, making him look much younger. He was older now-- they would both be apprentices soon, and he was excited for the time to come. "I missed you too, Honeykit," He laughed, nudging her lightly with his shoulder as he did so, a smile fixed firmly on his maw. He was excited. No-- he was more then excited, he was thrilled at the prospect of becoming an apprentice. That time was coming very soon, and when it did, they would no longer be small kits playing in the nursery. They would finally be apprentices, and he was looking forwards to it very much. He cocked his head to the side at her playacting-- for a moment, he didn't understand what she was doing before his hues widened in realization and he smiled. "I am here to take your territory for the good of ThunderClan, of course." He mewed with an indifferent look on his features before he leapt at the pale colored kit, a purr rumbling in his chest as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread