Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Clamfish
Today 09:41 AM
Lavender in the Sun
by Rowan
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:32 AM
plot plot plot
Last post by Neptune.
Today 09:21 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:18 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Lizardclaw
Today 09:18 AM

Old July 28th, 2017, 09:20 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Foxthorn's mouth twisted a little disbelievingly, staring at the she-cat with narrowed green eyes. The Tom was never good at reading people, and that wasnt the case now. Winterstorm was the only cat there at the moment, and she was the only cat he could smell right now. Oh. Well maybe that had to do with the fact that he couldnt really smell anything. "Hm." Foxthorn stared at her for a long moment, searching her face for a sign she was lying but he could find none. Well, maybe a twinge of laughter in her eyes. But that was to be expected. Foxthorn knew he would be laughing if it were the other way around, even if he was stuck in a bush and hadnt done the prank himself, it'd still be hilarious. In fact, getting over the stinging sensation, it was hilarious now, honestly. Shaking his head, the Tom answered Winterstorm's question, no longer sounding confused.

"Hard to see someone when there's a branch in your face." An idea popped into his mind, and Foxthorn tipped his head faintly. "Maybe Splashheart came to visit.." Would she leave her kits in RiverClan just to pull a prank on him, though? Foxthorn doubted that. "Or Blackstorm did it." That was the only one he could think of. Goldensky was in the nursery. Honeyfur always had to be serious. Snowstar was too busy. Roarclaw, he'd just left Roarclaw trying to get berries out of his fur. Blackstorm was the only available sibling he had that would pull something like this, and it made Foxthorn scowl. He'd pulled so many tricks on his brother. He was the prankster, not the other way around.

"Maybe.." Foxthorn twitched an ear, staring at Winterstorm intently. He couldnt be exactly sure it was his brother. But he doubted it was Winterstorm, either. How would she be able to slam a branch into his face if she was stuck in a thicket? Foxthorn went through the scene in his head, this time not leaving any details out. If she'd flung the branch with enough force... "It was you, wasnt it?" Foxthorn blinked, staring at the she-cat with faint curiosity. If it had been her that pulled the prank, Foxthorn would definitely be impressed. It was a good thing to pull after all. "Pretty smart." He commented. Although, if it was her... Oh she had no idea what she started.
Winterstorm had to hide a chuckle at his words, and she cleared her throat repeatedly trying to get rid of the laughter she was certain was hiding there. Why was this so funny? Maybe because he still didn't know - even though the answer was literally staring him in the face. Innocent blue eyes looked nowhere near as innocent now, although she turned her face away so that he couldn't see her. "Yeah, I can imagine how hard that would be. Sorry you didn't see who it was - I would have loved to get my paws on them." Just for effect, a shadow crossed over her features. She was fairly certain that she was going to be able to pull this escape off. Despite the fact that it was going to be hard, one of the hardest she had ever done.

You got it. Stay serious, Winterstorm. Serious. Do. Not. Laugh. Were the only thoughts that crossed her mind as she stared at the tom. Splashheart? Who was that? Whoever it was, she had a pretty name. Probably his mate or something. And then Blackstorm, umm... maybe his friend. "Splashheart - is that your mate? Is Blackstorm your friend?" Winterstorm asked, just out of curiousity. The name didn't sound like a ThunderClan one, so she wouldn't be surprised if he denied it, but there was no harm in asking. She couldn't do anything wrong by being curious. The white she cat half choked as he spoke again, this time blaming her for her incident. "Me?" The word was spoken with so much surprise that for a moment she almost thought that she hadn't done it. "I would never do something like that! You could have been really hurt!" It was easy to play the innocent card. Especially when she was truly surprised he had figured it out. Though she had expected he might at some point, it was just... a little too suspicious for her to still be around. Now, had she shown up behind him, that might have been a better card to play for her innocence.

As it was... Winterstorm wasn't the least bit surprised he had figured it out now. But now I might have to find a new 'get out of trouble quick' card, she thought with a doubtful expression as she tried to think of something to say that was sharp and quick and would cause him to not suspect her. Nothing came to mind. So she just stared at him with her most innocent expression, blue eyes wide and gentle as her calculating mind raced for a way out of this mess. And she definitely wasn't going to thank him for telling her it had been smart. Not until she was a hundred percent sure there was no way out.
@Random Melchester

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; August 1st, 2017 at 09:14 AM.
Old July 28th, 2017, 11:25 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The sandy feline listened to the older apprentice, as though he were a mentor to her - and maybe he would become just that, a sort of half-mentor to her. So that even on her off days, she could learn from this older cat. But that was Kestrelpaw for you, always trying to find something to do. Even sitting still, talking to another cat, she was observing their strengths and weaknesses. Arguing? Definitely a strong point for her. She was excellent at pointing out flaws in others' attacks, which was what she generally did when arguing. Kestrelpaw wasn't really one to start an argument unless she was pointing out flaws in others' logic. Which was probably why not very many peppy, excited, happy-about-life cats were her friends. "I see." Were her decisive words as she watched Kestrelpaw. See, the other feline did a lot of ground hunting. Catching mice, or unaware birds and squirrels... she didn't really chase a whole lot of prey from the trees. Though she was familiar with the practice and would do her best with it. Kestrelpaw wasn't one to give up easily, and even less when she believed there was a challenge strongly involved.

The gray and white Rom was completely focus on the task at hand. He watched the tree branches carefully, his ears tilted towards any noise that he heard. His muscles tensed as he heard the leaves above rustle, as he watched carefully a blue jay landed on a branch, a worm in its beak. Kestrelpaw waited a few moments as he got ready to pounce, he bunched his muscles and aimed for the creature. The bird was unaware of what was happening has a large weight fell against it. The tom quickly snapped the neck of the bird and climbed back down to his original branch.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 28th, 2017, 03:06 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Wolfsoul's tail shook back and forth again, despite the tom trying to make it stop. He simply couldn't help himself. "Anytime, Falconclaw," he said with a smile. The tabby took in a deep breath as the pair started walking, not to scent prey, but to simply take in the misty smell of the rain. He loved the smell that came to warn of the sky's tears, as well as the lingering scent it left. Once he and Falconclaw got far enough away from camp, Wolfsoul asked a question that had been lingering on his mind since he first met Falconclaw all those moons ago. "Falconclaw, why were you nice to me back then?" he asked, his tail finally acting like a cat's tail should. In this inquisitive state, the tom seemed like any other Thunderclan warrior.
The warrior's eyes landed on Wolfsoul's tail shaking back and forth... like his namesake's own. Dark eyes narrowed as he studied it, cocking his head ever so slightly to the side as though he were curious to see what made it do such a thing. But, the tom's question brought him out of his curious state and back to the current world. The real world, as some might call it. "Why was I nice to you?" Uh oh. It seemed his confidence was to be short lived, with a question like this. The tom's mind began racing for the 'correct' answer, an answer that would wash away any doubt Wolfsoul might have about his intentions. "Well, I found you interesting, for one thing. And for another - you were the type of cat I want to hang around. There are cats in our beloved Clan that would not follow the warrior code..." His voice trailed off, thinking of Silverfawn and even himself at times, with Cloudrain - "But you aren't one of them." He finished finally, a smile coming over his features. Smiling wasn't exactly rare for the tom, but it wasn't really normal with him either.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 28th, 2017, 03:26 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The warrior's eyes landed on Wolfsoul's tail shaking back and forth... like his namesake's own. Dark eyes narrowed as he studied it, cocking his head ever so slightly to the side as though he were curious to see what made it do such a thing. But, the tom's question brought him out of his curious state and back to the current world. The real world, as some might call it. "Why was I nice to you?" Uh oh. It seemed his confidence was to be short lived, with a question like this. The tom's mind began racing for the 'correct' answer, an answer that would wash away any doubt Wolfsoul might have about his intentions. "Well, I found you interesting, for one thing. And for another - you were the type of cat I want to hang around. There are cats in our beloved Clan that would not follow the warrior code..." His voice trailed off, thinking of Silverfawn and even himself at times, with Cloudrain - "But you aren't one of them." He finished finally, a smile coming over his features. Smiling wasn't exactly rare for the tom, but it wasn't really normal with him either.
Wolfsoul nodded as if to take in every word and live by it. He wasn't upset or happy about his answer. He was just curious about what it was. "Okay, I can see that," was all the tom said. He kept walking, his head held high and his ears foreward. He sniffed the ground, trying to smell some prey under all the rain the clans had recieved in the past few weeks. "Is it even possible to smell anything under all this rain?" he asked, frustrated.
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

The night was cold and Chameleonpaw silently stalked the kittypet, she didn't know what the kittypet, was doing, but the kittypet was running, she sped up in attempt to catch the kittypet finally she lept and knocked the kittypet over and growled," Your trespassing on Thunderclan territory."
The kittypet shook in terror, he's coming-he's coming...let me go, he'll kill me, and you...run hide, he'll kill you!" The kittypet was quite upset.
Chameleonpaw repeated one thing," Who's coming. Who'll kill me."
The kittypet gasped," Reeper! He kills anyone in his path, I got in his path and I ran he's following my scent."
Chameleonpaw intended on helping calming the kittypet down before getting her out of the territory when she heard a deep voice boom from behind her," Well..Well...Well... this little kittypet got me some bigger and plumper prey to attract birds, a CLAN Cat..." he purred in amusement.
Chameleonpaw let the kittypet up and meowed quickly," Run!" She scowled at Reeper the murderous rouge," Haha, fool!" The lept and slashed at the rouge's eye.
The rouge snorted," I'm trained in one-eye fighting!" He slashed and fought against the apprentice in anger," I'm going to end you fool!" He spat
(Open, I need a rescuer to chase him off)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 29th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Dovekit12
Brinclestream bounded into the training cave. She was happy, yet annoyed. Brindlestream was glad to teach a young cat, but she didn't know what to do. She didn't like to talk to cats. Well no, she wasn't social. But the molly didn't want Spottedpaw to think she was rude. Brindlestream was as kind as they came. Just as she softened up to the cat.
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:14 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

@Dovekit12
Brinclestream bounded into the training cave. She was happy, yet annoyed. Brindlestream was glad to teach a young cat, but she didn't know what to do. She didn't like to talk to cats. Well no, she wasn't social. But the molly didn't want Spottedpaw to think she was rude. Brindlestream was as kind as they came. Just as she softened up to the cat.
Spottedpaw followed her mentor into the training cave. She was a bit nervous because it was her first day of training.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Spottedpaw followed her mentor into the training cave. She was a bit nervous because it was her first day of training.

Brindlestream looked at her apprentice, she could tell Spottedpaw was scared. But the older molly made no move to comfort her. It wasn't like Brindlestream to do that. She never really did it. Wait, never ever did that. "We will start of easy." the tortoiseshell grunted in a not-so-welcoming voice. It was more of a grown up voice. A senior warrior voice. Though it wasn't sharp or stern, it wasn't sweet, caring, or welcoming. It was hard.
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

Brindlestream looked at her apprentice, she could tell Spottedpaw was scared. But the older molly made no move to comfort her. It wasn't like Brindlestream to do that. She never really did it. Wait, never ever did that. "We will start of easy." the tortoiseshell grunted in a not-so-welcoming voice. It was more of a grown up voice. A senior warrior voice. Though it wasn't sharp or stern, it wasn't sweet, caring, or welcoming. It was hard.
"Ok" Spottedpaw said showing a bit of her excitement.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old July 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Wolfsoul nodded as if to take in every word and live by it. He wasn't upset or happy about his answer. He was just curious about what it was. "Okay, I can see that," was all the tom said. He kept walking, his head held high and his ears foreward. He sniffed the ground, trying to smell some prey under all the rain the clans had recieved in the past few weeks. "Is it even possible to smell anything under all this rain?" he asked, frustrated.
The tabby followed his friend, watching every move the other cat made. Almost tracking him like he were a rare treasure. "You're an interesting cat, Wolfsoul." The name fit the tom perfectly. Or perhaps Wolfmind would have been a better fit, as the other cat truly did seem to have the mind of a wolf. The way that he worked, Falconclaw was surprised that some twoleg hadn't snatched him up for their studies by now. It was times like these that he was glad he was a perfectly normal cat, otherwise twolegs might have grabbed him up. Nope, Falconclaw was just a loyal warrior of ThunderClan. Nothing strange or out of the ordinary there. Although, in light of recent events? He wasn't so sure that it wasn't an out-of-the-ordinary thing anymore.