Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:59 AM
[P] The Lie is the...
by Fits
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 09:09 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:56 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by ghost.
Today 08:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 12th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
RiverWing smiled at him. "Hello" She said.
"hello" Lycanrock greeted in a soft, kind voice. He flicked his tail and sat down, expecting a long conversation
Old March 12th, 2017, 01:21 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

[ I am SO sorry forgetting about this! ]
@Liquoris || @Duskflight || @vantrums || @starfall

Whew. These kits were a bit...tiring. A brown tabby thought. Mossdrop breathed in and out deeply, panting hard. Kits were indeed, tiring work, but beautiful creatures to bring upon the world. Her eyes gleamed with pride, they were the future of the clans, the future Ratnight and Fennelstrike they would provide for all the clans, and she would try her hardest to get that future, even if it cost her kits, or life. Their life was precious, but they would soon not need her, so Mossdrop had to prepare for that. She looked down at the four bundles, eyes thoughtful. Names. They needed names. Mossdrop knew exactly what she would name them, exactly. Excitement quickened in her heart, and her eyes gleamed, plans swirling in her mind. Blazeshade wasn't here, since he was out on a patrol, but she knew she had to name one of the kits after the EE leaders, she had to. They were her idols, the very beings that kept her mind and goals alive, they made her determined to get the future they had wanted to preserve.
She nudged the orange black tabby, the name of the leader she so admired was fresh in her mind. Yes, his name would do. It would make him the cat she wanted him to be. "For you, my sweet, I will name you Ratkit, after my dearest idol Ratnight.." Mossdrop gave a quiet purr, licking the head of the first born, eyes gleaming with nothing else but pride. The tabby's eyes shifted toward the ginger tabby, with a thoughtful gleam in her eye. "Now for you, my little flower, you will named Daffodilkit, you seem like a flower, but like a deadly ivy, I hope." She mewed, licking his head softly, and slowly, she looked down at the brown tabby. "Bushkit, for you," Mossdrop paused, looking toward the last kit, a planned look in her face. "And, for you, you're name will be Cloverkit," Plan drifted across her mind. These kits have a destiny, to make the clan to the way it should be, I hope at least one creates the clan Ratnight and Fennelstrike had tried to make. Those pathetic Skyclan Cats ruined everything. I'll get my revenge on them someday...someday...
Old March 12th, 2017, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Chameleonpaw looked around camp, There is nothing to do?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 12th, 2017, 04:43 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Me// "T-thank you verry much..." She says as Bluekit and Aurakit lean by Slashgrass.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”
Old March 12th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Volekit looks around the nursery, bored. "Is there any kit that wants to play mossball with me?!", he asked. Now that Lionpaw and Snailpaw were apprentices, Volekit was as bored as ever since his siblings moved to the apprentices' den.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old March 12th, 2017, 04:55 PM
:) I'm Everything :(

My Mood: In Love
Exclamation Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The NEWBORN kits mew loudly.
~★☆★☆★☆~ Flowerjoy ~ “May StarClan Light Your Path~” “Spottedleaf, show me the way!”~ #BelieveInStarClan! #FOX-DUNG!XD Be all you can be and fight like a warrior!~ "Stars are the ones above, watching all of us."~Spoken by Flowerjoy and Moonkit. On Dragon Cave i'm Prismfights. 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. I am part of that 5% that would take a hardcover Warriors book and slap the other people saying, "StarClan is out for revenge!”
Old March 12th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
"hello" Lycanrock greeted in a soft, kind voice. He flicked his tail and sat down, expecting a long conversation
Shs had fee.ings for this tom but, was afraid. "How are you?"she purred

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 12th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
Shs had fee.ings for this tom but, was afraid. "How are you?"she purred
Lycanrock smiled "im great, how are you?" He blinked @Jaymist/Ravenkit

Last edited by Fallpotato; March 12th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old March 12th, 2017, 05:59 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Oceanwind picked a fat mouse from the freshkill pile. Mice had always been her favorite, she didn't know how to live without it. Oceanwind took a large bite, the prey warm in her belly. She took another bite, How can Riverclan eat all that fish? She thought. Oceanwind flicked her tail, finishing off the mouse. She pushed her scraps to the side, disposing them. The russian blue cat tried to groom her pelt but only added to it's fluff. Her lighter paws padded the ground.
Zerosight is gone, great
The She looked around, who would be next?
Old March 12th, 2017, 06:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Oceanwind picked a fat mouse from the freshkill pile. Mice had always been her favorite, she didn't know how to live without it. Oceanwind took a large bite, the prey warm in her belly. She took another bite, How can Riverclan eat all that fish? She thought. Oceanwind flicked her tail, finishing off the mouse. She pushed her scraps to the side, disposing them. The russian blue cat tried to groom her pelt but only added to it's fluff. Her lighter paws padded the ground.
Zerosight is gone, great
The She looked around, who would be next?
Chameleonpaw was rummaging through the freshkill pile when she found a nice starling, she padded over to Oceanwing," Please don't be offended, but your fur is way too fluffy, maybe water would do the trick?" then she added," Also I can't stand that you prefer mice over starlings."
Mice taste like bile.
Chameleonpaw shook her head," Anyways, I prefer to eat starlings, if not that then another tasty bird, then squirrels, then rats, then frogs, then fish, then toad, then kittypet food, then crowfood, then dung, then mice." she announced loudly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread