Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LionFlop Victims Finder
Last post by Daragca
Today 04:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:50 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:41 AM
I want to lock you out of...
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 03:26 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 13th, 2017, 10:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"Good."
This would be interesting.
It had been awhile since Spireflare had had an apprentice,the last two of them had either passed away or have gone missing. He didn't know if it was bad luck-or simply an inconvenience. He was determined to be successful though. He wanted a legacy,he wanted someone to carry on what he had. His eyes went back to focus on the moor. "We will be practicing combat first." he figured he could show her around the territory another time,not finding that to important,"To start off,I would like you to try to pin me. I know you don't know any moves,but I would like to know what I'm working with." He stood in front of her = now,facing her. His stance was spread out so he had more balance,his tail twitching against teh ground that it ruffled up snow a bit. Combat training was his favorite,his eyes ablaze in excitement.
Phantompaw studied him for a moment, her icy blue hues narrowed. He looked like he'd be an okay mentor, albeit a little strict. But perhaps she would learn better that way, who knows? Shifting, she looked out across the snow flecked moor, her fur bristling in anticipation at her very first training session. At his words, she snapped back around, excitement gleaming in her eyes. She nodded, growing as serious as she could and dropping into a rather sloppy crouch, waggling her hindquarters as if she were only playing kit-games. Waving her tail, she leaped towards Spireflare, aiming to bowl into his shoulder and the bend in his foreleg to knock him over, but she slipped slightly on the snow-sodden grass, and her lunge was probably quite obvious and messy.

Last edited by doghouse; March 13th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@Spirited Darkness
(Sorry for late response ;v; )

The white tabby let out a sigh and looked up once she pushed through the entrance to the territory. It had been a while since she had been out at the territory, she missed the smells, and she missed the freedom. Her kits had all become apprentices, she had even had and apprentice of her own, granted her apprentice was the offspring of her past mate, gorsefeather, she would never say it aloud, but she secretly missed the Tom, her heart yearned for the former deputy. The molly took a deep breath in and padded forward, her paw landing in a small pile of snow. She let out a small gasp and recoiled, it was cold, but at least the snow was melting quickly, at least the cold would soon melt into a beautiful spring, her favorite time. Her blue hues gleamed with longing and heartbreak, her soul as well as her heart, had been shattered for a long time, and even Gustflight hadn't been able to mend them yet. She hadn't been her usual bubbly self for a long time, and in all honesty she didn't think she could ever be again, no matter how long she wished to be. Dovecloud decided to push those thoughts away and focus on her new litter, her's and Gustflights, though secretly they were also Gorsefeathers, but she vowed never to tell her beloved little ones that, she didn't want to break their little hearts. The white warrior was incredibly proud of her offspring, she planed to cheer them on as much as she possibly could, as loudly as she possibly could. She had an itching feeling that her daughter, phantompaw, didn't really like her all to much, which had saddened her immensely. And she wanted to try and change that, she heard that her daughter had come out in the territory and she had hoped that she would bump into the apprentice.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; March 13th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old March 13th, 2017, 10:36 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Spirited Darkness
(Sorry for late response ;v; )

The white tabby let out a sigh and looked up once she pushed through the entrance to the territory. It had been a while since she had been out at the territory, she missed the smells, and she missed the freedom. Her kits had all become apprentices, she had even had and apprentice of her own, granted her apprentice was the offspring of her past mate, gorsefeather, she would never say it aloud, but she secretly missed the Tom, her heart yearned for the former deputy. The molly took a deep breath in and padded forward, her paw landing in a small pile of snow. She let out a small gasp and recoiled, it was cold, but at least the snow was melting quickly, at least the cold would soon melt into a beautiful spring, her favorite time. Her blue hues gleamed with longing and heartbreak, her soul as well as her heart, had been shattered for a long time, and even Gustflight hadn't been able to mend them yet. She hadn't been her usual bubbly self for a long time, and in all honesty she didn't think she could ever be again, no matter how long she wished to be. Dovecloud decided to push those thoughts away and focus on her new litter, her's and Gustflights, though secretly they were also Gorsefeathers, but she vowed never to tell her beloved little ones that, she didn't want to break their little hearts. The white warrior was incredibly proud of her offspring, she planed to cheer them on as much as she possibly could, as loudly as she possibly could. She had an itching feeling that her daughter, phantompaw, didn't really like her all to much, which had saddened her immensely. And she wanted to try and change that, she heard that her daughter had come out in the territory and she had hoped that she would bump into the apprentice.

(That's alright)

Phantompaw looked around. The moor was rather bleak, and not quite as intriguing as it had been when she was a kit, but still. It smelled sharply of heather and gorse, along with a faint hint of rabbit. The whitish and pale calico molly sat down, scratching at a bothersome itch behind her ear. It was good to get away from camp, and now, finally, she was able to without Rainpaw stopping her. Then, he'd been Rainkit, but she assumed that he was Rainpaw now. She hadn't spoken with him, or any of her kin, in some time. Some for certain reasons. Rainpaw was always being rather nosy, Dovecloud seemed to always be watching her like a hawk, and Gustflight was rather grumpy. The rest, she didn't really know what she thought. Sighing, she stood up, stiffening as a familiar smell hit her nose. Racing up the crest of a hill, she looked out across the white streaked moor, searching for the cat she knew was there. Sure enough, she spotted her mother, walking through the moor in Phantompaw's general direction. Flattening her ears, she sat down, watching with dark blue hues the white shape, striped with black. For a moment she wondered if she'd judged too quickly, and hadn't given Dovecloud a fair chance. Shaking her head, the newly made apprentice slowly got to her paws. There was no point in running away, because then Dovecloud would see the flash of movement, and that would get her nowhere. She skittered down the hill, moving clumsily due to the slippery conditions. Phantompaw stopped two fox lengths away, lowering her head in a formal greeting, her eyes revealing nothing. “Nice day.” she murmured, looking everywhere but Dovecloud's face.

Last edited by doghouse; March 13th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:14 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Zero to Hero @mony @Lilly

I have been talking. To zero lately and it was panned that my cat yarrow was going to die in the medicne cat den. I was unsure if it was appropriate to leap in but zero and I discussed that as well. Lily and money if you are uncomfortable with me being in the roleplay and having my cat die in front of your characters eyes I will gladly leave you be.

Yarrowpounce. A golden coloured Tom with a greying muzzle exited the warriros den. His kippering spirt held him as a warrior, it kept him young at heart and walking for days at a time. He was fearless and just. But no matter how young he felt he knew the dark feeling in the back of his mind was drawing nearer. With each passing moment he spent of his precious life he knew it was preying on him, awaiting for one false step.
He took a shaky step towards the medicne cat den. His back arching as he gave his fur a quick shake. He was no windclan cat, it was obvious because his sweet smelling scent differed drastically from the stench of the windclan cats he was surrounded by. He had took part in the EE battle for starclan. And during the battle with riverclan was struck down by the deputy thornfrost. It did a number on his health and finally what he was ignoring. Had finally caught up. Now he felt the weakness creeping through his bones
He just was certainly not as young as he used to be. Once he was in the state of near death and was revived he knew making the journey back home was impossible. So windclan seemed the most obvious of choices. Though he found himself wondering if dyeing on the treke home would have been more honourable. Perhaps. Not set on my death bed by some stranger. Rather die making it back home. it sent a shiver down his spine. Maybe he made the wrong choice. Nonetheless
It was too late to change his mind. He was dyeing on windclan soil wether he liked he I'd or not. When yarrowpounce managed to drag himslef tot he entrance of the den, he stopped. Taking a breath and shutting his eyes. He couldn't explain how he knew it. But he did. He knew this overwhelming darkness was waiting to pounce now. Ready to strike the winning blow from out of nowhere. To bring him down with one swift swipe.
He knew. He knew that he was to die a warrior and die now. He would bet it on his family's life. Today. Was the day. Opening up is eyes he peeked past the trendils. Hearing soft voices behind the cloak of bad hearing. He quickly cleared his throat "Zerosight?" he questioned. Taking a slight step back just in case he wasn't permitted entry.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 14th, 2017, 01:26 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

I have been talking. To zero lately and it was panned that my cat yarrow was going to die in the medicne cat den. I was unsure if it was appropriate to leap in but zero and I discussed that as well. Lily and money if you are uncomfortable with me being in the roleplay and having my cat die in front of your characters eyes I will gladly leave you be.

Yarrowpounce. A golden coloured Tom with a greying muzzle exited the warriros den. His kippering spirt held him as a warrior, it kept him young at heart and walking for days at a time. He was fearless and just. But no matter how young he felt he knew the dark feeling in the back of his mind was drawing nearer. With each passing moment he spent of his precious life he knew it was preying on him, awaiting for one false step.
He took a shaky step towards the medicne cat den. His back arching as he gave his fur a quick shake. He was no windclan cat, it was obvious because his sweet smelling scent differed drastically from the stench of the windclan cats he was surrounded by. He had took part in the EE battle for starclan. And during the battle with riverclan was struck down by the deputy thornfrost. It did a number on his health and finally what he was ignoring. Had finally caught up. Now he felt the weakness creeping through his bones
He just was certainly not as young as he used to be. Once he was in the state of near death and was revived he knew making the journey back home was impossible. So windclan seemed the most obvious of choices. Though he found himself wondering if dyeing on the treke home would have been more honourable. Perhaps. Not set on my death bed by some stranger. Rather die making it back home. it sent a shiver down his spine. Maybe he made the wrong choice. Nonetheless
It was too late to change his mind. He was dyeing on windclan soil wether he liked he I'd or not. When yarrowpounce managed to drag himslef tot he entrance of the den, he stopped. Taking a breath and shutting his eyes. He couldn't explain how he knew it. But he did. He knew this overwhelming darkness was waiting to pounce now. Ready to strike the winning blow from out of nowhere. To bring him down with one swift swipe.
He knew. He knew that he was to die a warrior and die now. He would bet it on his family's life. Today. Was the day. Opening up is eyes he peeked past the trendils. Hearing soft voices behind the cloak of bad hearing. He quickly cleared his throat "Zerosight?" he questioned. Taking a slight step back just in case he wasn't permitted entry.
(that's perfectly okay! I do actually need to pull Moon soon from this rp and wrap it up, cause she's currently in the territory about to have her accident ;w; but no go ahead! I shall stalk o.o)
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:49 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@Turtlestrike

Lakepaw trotted into camp with her jaws heavy from a plump game. She gingerly sat it down on top of the food pile, and instead grabbed a squirrel. Though she caught a hare, she didn't feel like eating hare at the moment. After grabbing the small squirrel, she searched around for a clear spot to eat. She hadn't been able to make any friends because of her nervous and anxious state. Besides that, she was far too concern with her warrior training that she hadn't been able to make other friends. With her ears flattened, she trotted to a small corner of an open field and sat down on her haunches, staring at her meal. She waited for her mentor to see what else they were to do today. While she waited for him, she laid down with the squirrel between her paws and she begin snatching the meat into her mouth, savoring the taste.
Larkcry dropped his rabbit on the prey pile and picked up a grouse, then trotted over to Lakepaw. "How do you feel?" he asked. "You did well."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:57 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble View Post

{Actually i could use this to build up leopard and it's not zerosight it's surgestorm lol}
Old March 14th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Phantomkit listened to the announcement and was startled to hear her name being called. Flattening her ears, she did what she was supposed to, having watched several other kits become apprentices before. Her fur bristled with a mix of excitement and uncertainty. I'm Phantompaw now. She thought, lashing her grayish and white tail in satisfaction at the realization. She raised her head, looking about for the cat called Spireflare. She didn't really know who that was exactly, but didn't mind. Pretty much everyone else she knew, she wasn't fond of. She looked over at Shinek- No. She thought, Shinepaw and gave bared her fangs, playful mischief dancing in her pale blue hues. Then she turned and padded over towards the deep russet tom, her tail high above her head. The uncertainty was gone, and proudness coursed through her like a thundering flood.
But before Phantompaw could reach her mentor, ShinePaw interrupted, appearing almost out of nowhere in front of her. "Look, we're apprentices! Finally! Will Dovecloud let you out of camp now?" The grey she-cat tilted her head curiously.
Old March 14th, 2017, 04:04 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Larkkit was bouncing out of the nursery. Her still small tail was straight in the air and her kitten fluff blew with the wind. It made her tortoiseshell pelt look fluffier than normal. As her paws skidded to a halt, her head swirled around the clearing looking for something to do or perhaps someone she knew. Her friend had just left the nursery because her apprentice ceremony took place. Her mother, Sagewhisker wouldn't let her attend that day, but now was her chance to say something to Heartpaw. Her pale yellow hues quickly went over the clearing until suddenly they caught the familiar brown and white pelt of her friend.

"HEARTKIT! HEARTKIT!" She called, her pawing sending her across the clearing quickly. For a little kit, many could see she'll be very quick. That was no thanks to who her father was, but she'd never know who he was. In her mind, Assetclaw was her father. As she once again skidded to a halt, she was right in front of Heartpaw. A confused look crossed her face and her head cocked a little bit. Even her left ear lowered, while her right ear stayed perked, clearly showing she knew what she did wrong. "I mean... HEARTPAW! HEARTPAW!" she yelled at the top of her lungs right in front of her friend. A little giggle left her body afterwards and she started to scamper in circles around her friend. Larkkit's hues lit up playfully and as she ran, she waited for Heartpaw to respond.

Heartpaw heard a familiar voice, but as they were addressing her as a 'kit' she almost didn't give it another thought. Her hues remained directly ahead, and the tip of her tail began to twitch back and forth as she smiled. She could see a blur of tortoiseshell fur heading in her direction and braced herself for either an impact or for the cat to go skidding right past her, but neither happened. Once she could gather her senses, she saw the younger cat in front of her was Larkkit. "Nice to see you too, Larkkit." She mewed, wincing as the kit practically screamed in her ear. Once the loud noise was gone, she got to her paws and shot a bright smile in Larkkit's direction. "Been a while, huh?" She asked, remembering that she hadn't seen her friend at her apprentice ceremony. Oh, so she wasn't there when...Heartpaw winced at the memory of her friend's hateful words. Or...previous friend. She wasn't quite sure what they were now, but she knew she didn't want to be friends with someone who was so spiteful...and who would just act like that towards another cat. A shudder went down her spine and she took a breath, trying to shut out the memory from her head. Perhaps they would end up being friends, but she wasn't sure that she would be trying as hard. Besides that, she had Larkkit as a friend; and they could do all sorts of fun things. No, best friend. Since Rainpaw had acted like that, she was definite that Larkkit would be her new best friend.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 14th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Heartpaw heard a familiar voice, but as they were addressing her as a 'kit' she almost didn't give it another thought. Her hues remained directly ahead, and the tip of her tail began to twitch back and forth as she smiled. She could see a blur of tortoiseshell fur heading in her direction and braced herself for either an impact or for the cat to go skidding right past her, but neither happened. Once she could gather her senses, she saw the younger cat in front of her was Larkkit. "Nice to see you too, Larkkit." She mewed, wincing as the kit practically screamed in her ear. Once the loud noise was gone, she got to her paws and shot a bright smile in Larkkit's direction. "Been a while, huh?" She asked, remembering that she hadn't seen her friend at her apprentice ceremony. Oh, so she wasn't there when...Heartpaw winced at the memory of her friend's hateful words. Or...previous friend. She wasn't quite sure what they were now, but she knew she didn't want to be friends with someone who was so spiteful...and who would just act like that towards another cat. A shudder went down her spine and she took a breath, trying to shut out the memory from her head. Perhaps they would end up being friends, but she wasn't sure that she would be trying as hard. Besides that, she had Larkkit as a friend; and they could do all sorts of fun things. No, best friend. Since Rainpaw had acted like that, she was definite that Larkkit would be her new best friend.
"Mom wouldn't let me leave the nursery to see your ceremony, but how was it? Was it exciting? Was it scary?" she asked, the tiny she-kit's tail was waving in the air behind her as she interrogated her friend. Then she realized her last question, and shook her head like she argued with herself. "You're not scared of anything, don't answer that question. It must've been exciting, right!" she squeaked, her paws leading her to sit right in front of Heartpaw. Her yellow hues were bright with curiosity as normal. Larkkit was known for getting into trouble and asking too many questions, but assuming this was nothing new to Heartpaw, it shouldn't bother her friend too much. She had to have been used to it already. "How's being an apprentice?! Is that fun! I can't wait to be one, but I have to wait a while before we can share the same den again," she frowned a little bit, but perked back up a second later. Once more, Larkkit was on her paws and pacing in front of Heartpaw, clearly waiting from something exciting to happen. "Say, can I see the apprentices den?" she stopped, pressing up against her friend and widening her pupils on purpose, her lower lip was out. It was clear this was Larkkit's begging face. She was very casual about using it too, especially if she really wanted something. "pleeeeassseeee!!"

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread