Last post by Rani
Today 11:16 AM

Old August 1st, 2017, 07:56 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Roarclaw drifted off to the left, keeping his eyes fixed on the bird. Sympathy flickered through his amber eyes as he crouched, wanting to put the creature out of its misery.

##

Snowstar smirked to herself, continuing forward and nodding over at Nightshade, lowering herself into a crouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Random Melchester @Stario Can I join in? Starkit's wandered out of the nursery and is in the territory, so this could be a good chance for Roarclaw to meet her.
Quote:
(Oooh that sounds cool! Star whattya think?)
I don't mind!

Bubblestep glanced over at Roarclaw, giving him a brief nod

##
Nightshade nodded back, claws itching for a good pounce. However, just before he could make his move, a figure leaped out of the bushes, landing on top of the rabbit. "What?" he watched the cat give the rabbit a swift blow to the neck, then the prey fall limp.
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
I don't mind!

Bubblestep glanced over at Roarclaw, giving him a brief nod

##
Nightshade nodded back, claws itching for a good pounce. However, just before he could make his move, a figure leaped out of the bushes, landing on top of the rabbit. "What?" he watched the cat give the rabbit a swift blow to the neck, then the prey fall limp.
Roarclaw tensed, and dug his claws into the ground, then shot forward, wasting no time. His teeth sunk into the bird's neck, killing it quickly and ending its suffering. Then he released and backed up. "Thank you, StarClan, for allowing me to take the life of this bird to feed my Clan." He murmured, closing his eyes for a moment.

##

Snowstar jumped back, her short white fur bristling in shock. Her ice blue eyes were wide. "What in the name of StarClan?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Roarclaw tensed, and dug his claws into the ground, then shot forward, wasting no time. His teeth sunk into the bird's neck, killing it quickly and ending its suffering. Then he released and backed up. "Thank you, StarClan, for allowing me to take the life of this bird to feed my Clan." He murmured, closing his eyes for a moment.

##

Snowstar jumped back, her short white fur bristling in shock. Her ice blue eyes were wide. "What in the name of StarClan?"
Bubblestep watched in silence, only coming forward when he was done. "It takes a special cat to have emotions the way you do."
##
"That's not a Thunderclan smell," Nightshade hissed, standing to his full hieght. "That was my catch!"
Berry yowled in surprise, fur bristling. The cream and ginger she-cat quickly backed away, ears flat against her head.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:03 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Bubblestep watched in silence, only coming forward when he was done. "It takes a special cat to have emotions the way you do."
##
"That's not a Thunderclan smell," Nightshade hissed, standing to his full hieght. "That was my catch!"
Berry yowled in surprise, fur bristling. The cream and ginger she-cat quickly backed away, ears flat against her head.
Roarclaw blinked his eyes open, looking over at her curiously. "Pardon?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

##

"Wait!" Snowstar immediately bounded forward, ears pricked up. "Berry?!"

Forever...

Old August 1st, 2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Roarclaw blinked his eyes open, looking over at her curiously. "Pardon?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

##

"Wait!" Snowstar immediately bounded forward, ears pricked up. "Berry?!"
"You yourself are very...empathetic," Bubblestep mewed. "You see things in a different light. You may eat that bird tomorrow and yet still feel for it and it's suffering. That's what makes you more..real."
##
"Berry?" Nightshade echoed.
"Snowstar," Berry let out a sigh of relief. "Thank the stars. I thought I was being ambushed."
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:47 PM

@Random Melchester @Stario

Starkit was rather different. Named after the great clan in the sky, her mother Birchfur had always told her that she would become a great cat one day. Starkit doubted it. Leaders never had 'Star' for a prefix, after all. Starstar... What kind of name would that be? Starkit sighed, scraping her paw against the stone in frustration. Her mother was always trying to get her to come out of her shell, which Starkit didn't appreciate. She was introverted, so why couldn't Birchfur leave her alone? Letting out a snort of dissatisfaction, Starkit got up and continued walking through the forest. Birchfur would probably notice she was gone in a few moments and raise a huge alarm about it, thinking her father had kidnapped her. As if. If Mudtuft wanted anything to do with us, he would've convinced Mom to stay. Starkit snorted, shaking her head. Hopping up onto a rock, Starkit sniffed the air. There wasn't anyone upwind of her at the moment, but what Starkit didn't know was that Roarclaw and Bubblestep were downwind of her. For the little kit, that wouldn't bode well, seeing as both the leader AND the deputy were out today. She would be in twice as much trouble for being out and about in the territory than if her mother had caught her.

Last edited by red_inactive; August 1st, 2017 at 09:48 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:02 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"You yourself are very...empathetic," Bubblestep mewed. "You see things in a different light. You may eat that bird tomorrow and yet still feel for it and it's suffering. That's what makes you more..real."
##
"Berry?" Nightshade echoed.
"Snowstar," Berry let out a sigh of relief. "Thank the stars. I thought I was being ambushed."
v@Rubinaito

Roarclaw blinked at her for a moment. Then finally ducked his head. "Thank you, Bubblestep." His nose twitched suddenly, and his head raised, ears pricking faintly. Did one of the Queens come out into the territory? Roarclaw swore he smelled milk.

##

"Yeah right!" Snowstar giggled lightly, gently pressing her nose to Berry's. "Its great to see you again."

Forever...

Old August 1st, 2017, 10:14 PM

@Random Melchester @Stario
Hopping along the stream Starkit had found herself near, the usually stoic kitten couldn't help but smile. It was so peaceful out here, compared to the continuous chaos within the camp. Her siblings were always playing one game or another, her mother was usually huffing to herself about Mudtuft, and it was just so... loud. So busy. Shaking her head, Starkit stopped beside a shallow spot in the stream, taking a quick drink from the crystal clear water. It was cold and fresh, tasting slightly earthy. Somehow, a fish had also swam into her mouth, and Starkit giggled at the weird feeling it gave her as it squirmed around in her mouth. Chomping down and quickly ending the small creature's life, Starkit swallowed the fishy-flavored snack and licked her maw. She didn't understand why most cats didn't like fish, it was actually kinda good! Jabbing her paw into the water, Starkit watched with glee as she pulled up her paw to show a fish on the end of a claw. She was getting good at this, wasn't she? Eating the tasty morsel, Starkit wondered if there were any bigger fish in the stream that she could bring back to share with her siblings. Trotting down the stream towards the deeper, wider part, Starkit was met with several larger fish, almost as big as her head! Starkit positioned herself, making sure her shadow didn't cast over the water since it seemed to scare the fish away. Waiting for a fish to draw close enough, Starkit jabbed at the water... Rats, it got away! Starkit frowned, before she thought of another method to get herself a bigger fish. Sliding her paw into the water, she sat and waited. A fish swam up, biting at her fur. What a mistake, Starkit thought to herself as she unsheathed her pearly white claws and flung the fish out of the water. The creature landed on the ground, squirming as it slowly began suffocating. Starkit jumped up gleefully, mewling happily at her success. "Oh my gosh!" She squealed, her tail flicking back and forth joyfully. "I can't believe that actually worked! Hah, if those otters in RiverClan can do it, I bet anycat can do it!" She leaned forward, taking a bite out of the fish. "Mmm..." She tucked her paws in close to her heart and continued her feast of fish flesh. She spat out a few scales every now and then, the pile slowly growing larger with every bite Starkit took.
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:32 PM

Quote:
v@Rubinaito

Roarclaw blinked at her for a moment. Then finally ducked his head. "Thank you, Bubblestep." His nose twitched suddenly, and his head raised, ears pricking faintly. Did one of the Queens come out into the territory? Roarclaw swore he smelled milk.

##

"Yeah right!" Snowstar giggled lightly, gently pressing her nose to Berry's. "Its great to see you again."
"Honey, maybe?" Bubblestep shook her head "no, she's too far along."
##
"The pleasure's mine," Berry purred shyly, ears against her head
"You know this loner?" Nightshade blinked
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:10 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Honey, maybe?" Bubblestep shook her head "no, she's too far along."
##
"The pleasure's mine," Berry purred shyly, ears against her head
"You know this loner?" Nightshade blinked
"So is Goldensky." Roarclaw frowned, nosing the dead bird under some leaves. "We should check it out. It might be a kit."

##

"Yeah," Snowstar giggled. "Nightshade, this is my friend, Berry. Berry, this is my friend Nightshade." She introduced, shaking out her fur with a smile.

Forever...