Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by squidz
Today 12:26 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:21 PM
Art Cave!!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:20 PM
In the Sick of Time
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:15 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 12:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 14th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Petals surround my heart

Bump Policy: 5 days
My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

FluffyHeart limped in camp. Blood welled on her paw.

A small apperentice ran in. "Help . . "She fell on the ground and bled. She stared at the medician cats den and passed out

- They/Them
- Pansexual
- I like Anime, Fanfics, Galaxys, & Sakura Flowers
- I love dogs, cats, & birds

- Sheepkit [Riverclan]
- Mycena [Loner]
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:03 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Horizonkit sighed in relief as her mother's loving voice calmed her fears. "So I'm not gonna bleed to death?" She inquired hopefully. She held still as her mother firmly pressed her paw pad to her nose and let herself relax into her mother's comforting nuzzles and purrs. She purred gently as she felt the bleeding lessen and the dizziness from her crash begin to dissipate. "You're a really tough cat mommy I almost broke my face crashing into you!" she giggled. The events of the day caught up with her and combined with her on coming headache from her head on collision exhaustion swamped her like a tidal wave. Horizonkit's eyes drooped shut and she was out cold before she got a chance to thank her mom.
Gorseflower smiled. Oh how she loved the innocence and cuteness of little kits. It brought her joy, and that's what Horizonkit was doing here now. "No sweet heart, your not going to bleed to death. Trust me, if you were there would have been much much more pain." She said, trying to soothe the kit, then realizing it probably it wasn't the best thing to say. If that had hurt her, and had been her first encounter with blood, then telling her that things could be more painful wasn't the smartest. Oh well, it didn't see to matter because she soon felt the blue gray kit slump against her and drift into sleep. The cream she cat smiled down at her kit, and a fresh wave of longing washed over her. Horizonkit was the only kit of hers to look like their father. He had been a loner, but he had been so very kind and sweet. She had never truly meant for things to come this far, but they had, and she had almost no regrets about it. The only major one she had, was that her kits would never feel the love of a father who cared for them.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:43 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Tawnypaw didn't have many other cats close to her to have learned from, and didn't have too many friends, either- maybe that was why she tried to take after those who stood out in WindClan. All of the outspoken older apprentices who spoke up in camp, who had too many friends to count- the dedicated warriors who focused on their work more than anything else, naturally seeming like the best patrol leaders and outstanding hunters who always won praise. She looked out for them, shaping her own personality out of those she idolizes, but balancing all those so-called 'positive traits' led to a lot of stress, hidden flaws that were revealed with the smallest tug of a single thread. She tried to do so many things at the same time, but she really was a mess on the inside- but this didn't exactly bother her as she talked to her friend, Moonpaw. Her bright green eyes almost seemed to compliment the other apprentices' gleaming blue ones, and it almost seemed like the two were... opposites for a second.
Tawnypaw tried to be good enough for the clan, having lived a rough early life and coming already as damaged goods, and she viewed her friend as somebody who was effortlessly great- she admired Moonpaw, and looked up to her despite their close ages. "Of course we'll stay in the open- I'm not that rabbit-brained, am I?" She joked, a hint of anxiety building in her voice as she looked around, trying not to embarrass herself or end up doing anything dumb. Looking suddenly towards where her friend had pointed to, it looked like a patch of trees in the moorland, something that was a rare occurrence in their own territory. It piqued her interest, but her friend had just said something about staying out in the open- she didn't want to upset her or anything, worried that she would accidentally make the wrong move. "It looks cool, but it's not in the open like you said it was- not that we can't visit it, but only if you... want to."
Moonpaw tought for a moment, letting silence fall after her friend's last sentence. A part of her brain - the logical side - was telling her that there were warning signs all over the place. It looked like an area dense with trees, almost as if they had been put there in that array. She couldn't see anything past the bundle of greenery, and what lurked in the space-filling shadows somewhat frightened the young apprentice. But another part of her, the adventurous side she had kind of picked up from her friend Leopardpaw and her uncle Surgestorm, danced the idea into her head that it wouldn't be the end of the world. If it was part of their territory, it had to have been explored by warriors within the Clan, right? If anything posed a threat to WindClan, especially that close to camp, surely Blazingstar wouldn't have permitted access to it. Or maybe there were WindClan warriors guarding the entrance. Despite the former voice trying to pull her back, the white and black furred WindClan apprentice's curiosity got the better of her, and she offered a shrug, paired with a determined look.
"I'm sure there's nothing terrible over there. I mean, look at today. What could go wrong?" she inquired, posing her question in a simple, nonchalant tone. Her blue eyes were filled with curiosity as she started to take a couple pawsteps forward, not bothering to check the breeze, which was uncharacteristic of her. Feeling a bit braver as she began to make her way to the patch of trees, Moonpaw cast a glance over her shoulder. "Just for a bit, we'll go explore it. But then let's go see if we can find any rabbit holes out in the main moorland," she offered, knowing that going to explore the mysterious bundle of trees would satisfy her adventurous friend. She didn't know much about Tawnypaw's early life, as they had grown apart, but she did know that the apprentice didn't have much family left. She was the daughter of Dapplestar and Rowanhawk, both of whom were no longer with WindClan, but hunted with StarClan. She knew of a few of her siblings, some of whom were still kits, and others warriors from Dapplestar's previous litters. Her heart ached at times for her friend, wishing she could fill those gaps. But she was here, now, and Tawnypaw had her undivided attention. A smile crossed her face as she tried to mimic the mischievous personality she had seen her friend have time and time again. "It'll be like a secret adventure!"
Old March 14th, 2017, 10:55 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Shrikecall looked somewhat surprised at the sudden contact-- though, at the same time, he liked it. Sometimes he felt as though he were kept off from the rest of the Clan, treated as though he were...different. And he was! He was different from other cats, and part of him loved that. Other parts of him, well...not quite as much. Sometimes he wondered what it would be like if he were still a warrior...would he be out here with Heathertail right now? Would he have been as quick to protect her? Yes, one part of his thoughts seemed to whisper, incessantly nagging at the back of his mind until he was forced to admit that maybe-- just maybe-- there was the slightest possibility that he would have been as quick or quicker to protect her. But because she was his clanmate-- not friend. They wouldn't be friends, he knew better. What if something happened to her in battle? What if something happened to her, period? He would never be able to forgive himself and wonder if he migh have been able to stop it. At her question, he turned his head in her direction-- funny, she had been the first to ask him that. Favors had been asked, sure...but he hadn't done anything about them. Why should he? Those cats were mostly lazy, too lazy to believe that they could ask Blazingstar themselves and had made him their messenger. He was not the leader. He couldn't change the rules, or add new ones, or do different things like that.

And even the leader couldn't just change the Code. That was something that Shrikecall had constantly had to remember, and even now as he watched Heathertail he was thinking of it. "No, it's-- it's fine. It's not too different from being 'just another warrior', in a sense...there's just a little more responsibility. You get more attention. Lots more." He stopped, and glanced over at the she cat. She certainly was pretty for an older cat, though Shrikecall had already noticed that-- hadn't he? He was used to noticing things, so this was nothing new. But most older cats seemed to lose that spark, while Heathertail's seemed to have only gotten brighter.
As they walked, Heathertail began to fall down a rabbit hole of thinking, question after question opening up to her. She didn't know the tom all to well, but since she didn't have a lot of close friends her age - only being well known amongst the queens, kits, and apprentices - something pushed her to wanting to get to know the deputy better. Bad timing? Possibly, since he was WindClan's new deputy after all. And not just any deputy, but the one who had been appointed as Blazingstar's second in command after one of the worse periods she had experienced in WindClan. She remembered, many moons ago, the first evil era that had swept through the lands, led by the ever bloodthirsty Eternalstar. She had only been a kit, maybe an apprentice then, but it sent shivers down her spine to think back that far, at how Clan life had hung in the balance.
The light brown she-cat perked her ears up at his response, by his reaction assuming that she might've been the first to ask. That definitely surprised her; she had automatically assumed that numerous cats had come up to him to ask - maybe some old friends from his apprentice days, or warriors who wanted to advance their own status in the Clan by rekindling a friendship that was never really there to start with. "I've definitely noticed that. You seem to be very popular among our Clanmates these days. Almost as if you're Shrikestar, leader, and not just Shrikecall the deputy," she observed, looking over at her friend with a light smile. "You must get overwhelmed sometimes with all the duties, especially being appointed after Singenight and Fennelstrike," she pointed out, even speaking the names outloud sending shivers down her spine. She clearly remembered the second coming of the evil era, started by a cat named Bucknight in RiverClan. Luckily, this hadn't been worse than the first, and by the time WindClan was liberated, a whole attacking force had been brought down upon the illegitimate leader and his deputy, forcing them into exile.
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
As they walked, Heathertail began to fall down a rabbit hole of thinking, question after question opening up to her. She didn't know the tom all to well, but since she didn't have a lot of close friends her age - only being well known amongst the queens, kits, and apprentices - something pushed her to wanting to get to know the deputy better. Bad timing? Possibly, since he was WindClan's new deputy after all. And not just any deputy, but the one who had been appointed as Blazingstar's second in command after one of the worse periods she had experienced in WindClan. She remembered, many moons ago, the first evil era that had swept through the lands, led by the ever bloodthirsty Eternalstar. She had only been a kit, maybe an apprentice then, but it sent shivers down her spine to think back that far, at how Clan life had hung in the balance.

The light brown she-cat perked her ears up at his response, by his reaction assuming that she might've been the first to ask. That definitely surprised her; she had automatically assumed that numerous cats had come up to him to ask - maybe some old friends from his apprentice days, or warriors who wanted to advance their own status in the Clan by rekindling a friendship that was never really there to start with. "I've definitely noticed that. You seem to be very popular among our Clanmates these days. Almost as if you're Shrikestar, leader, and not just Shrikecall the deputy," she observed, looking over at her friend with a light smile. "You must get overwhelmed sometimes with all the duties, especially being appointed after Singenight and Fennelstrike," she pointed out, even speaking the names outloud sending shivers down her spine. She clearly remembered the second coming of the evil era, started by a cat named Bucknight in RiverClan. Luckily, this hadn't been worse than the first, and by the time WindClan was liberated, a whole attacking force had been brought down upon the illegitimate leader and his deputy, forcing them into exile.
The tom glanced over at Heathertail again, his hues fixed intently on her. Sometimes it could be a little scary-- considering that he was not only the Deputy but his eyes were often so sharp and alert that they were frightening. And considering everything that had happened recently, sometimes cats got scared just by looking at him-- though why, Shrikecall wasn't sure. He was getting to be a part of this new era of cats, this era where cats were no longer living in fear of an evil ruler. Shrikecall knew there weren't a lot of warriors his age around. And also...the few warriors that were left around his age weren't too keen on being warriors for the Clan...they were more of elders then anything else, and Shrikecall was half expecting them to retire to elder status any day now. But Heathertail seemed different. She seemed involved in the Clan. Or was she just involved with him because she wanted something, like everyone else?

The thought sent a pang of pain radiating down Shrikecall's spine, though it wasn't so intense that he was unable to move-- it was more of a gentle reminder of the treachery of cats. And yet, Heathertail didn't seem the type to do that. Maybe he was getting this all wrong...and he was sure he was...at least, he could hope so. He wanted to be wrong more then anything else. He didn't want Heathertail to be using him. "I know. It's pretty annoying, actually-- I don't know quite what they think I can do. But I do have some influence, just not quite as much. I'm here to help, that's all." His mind turned to the three cats that had been found at the entrance to the teritory earlier.

Had Blazingstar accepted them? Or had he turned them away, as Shrikecall had advised? "Not really. I mean, it's a lot of work, but I'm always ready for a challenge." He shrugged, before stopping and glancing across the border, his hues narrowing for a moment. His ears perked up and he heard the faintest sound, but shrugged it off-- ThunderClan cats, surely. Nothing too major, right? Right. "Do you have a lot of family in the Clan? Brothers, sisters...a mate...kits?" He asked, and his expression clouded for a moment as he did so. He didn't love the idea of her having a mate and kits-- she seemed like she was far too nice to tie herself down like that, at least, Shrikecall thought of it as tying yourself down. He, personally, had never been in love and didn't know what it was like.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 14th, 2017, 11:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Mom wouldn't let me leave the nursery to see your ceremony, but how was it? Was it exciting? Was it scary?" she asked, the tiny she-kit's tail was waving in the air behind her as she interrogated her friend. Then she realized her last question, and shook her head like she argued with herself. "You're not scared of anything, don't answer that question. It must've been exciting, right!" she squeaked, her paws leading her to sit right in front of Heartpaw. Her yellow hues were bright with curiosity as normal. Larkkit was known for getting into trouble and asking too many questions, but assuming this was nothing new to Heartpaw, it shouldn't bother her friend too much. She had to have been used to it already. "How's being an apprentice?! Is that fun! I can't wait to be one, but I have to wait a while before we can share the same den again," she frowned a little bit, but perked back up a second later. Once more, Larkkit was on her paws and pacing in front of Heartpaw, clearly waiting from something exciting to happen. "Say, can I see the apprentices den?" she stopped, pressing up against her friend and widening her pupils on purpose, her lower lip was out. It was clear this was Larkkit's begging face. She was very casual about using it too, especially if she really wanted something. "pleeeeassseeee!!"
Heartpaw laughed at the sudden firing of questions that came from the younger cat, and she straightened up to make herself look as grown up and apprentice-like as possible. "It was super exciting. There's nothing like hearing your name called, meeting your mentor, going for your first day of training...I can't wait until you can join me!" Heartpaw squealed, sounding like a kit again. Though she had only been an apprentice for a short amount of time, Heartpaw already missed being a kit-- she had liked the security of it. And yes, being a kit had been very secure. Waiting for her apprentice ceremony, just sitting there and having her usual good time-- there was nothing like it. Nothing at all. Heartpaw thought about the next question, the tip of her tail twitching thoughtfully as she did so. That wasn't necessarily a lot to think about, and yet it was giving her some trouble. "We-ll...you might want to lower your expectations a little, cause it's not necessarily glamor-filled. There's some excitement, sure...but there's some boring stuff too, cause all training isn't fun. And it's a lot of work. I think I'm starting to see why they have kits wait six moons." She mewed, lifting her paw and tapping her friend lightly on the muzzle. There was only a small age difference between them, but Heartpaw sometimes thought she was twice as mature as her friend. Though she wouldn't have stopped hanging out with Larkkit for the world. She was a great friend; better then Rainpaw. "How do I say no to you, little beggar?" She asked, with a laugh, getting to her paws and taking a few steps towards the apprentices' den. "But we'll have to hurry; there are always a few cats who don't like kits hanging around in there. Older apprentices, normally." She shrugged before waiting for her friend to stay by her, not wanting the younger cat to get in trouble.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:11 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Gorseflower smiled. Oh how she loved the innocence and cuteness of little kits. It brought her joy, and that's what Horizonkit was doing here now. "No sweet heart, your not going to bleed to death. Trust me, if you were there would have been much much more pain." She said, trying to soothe the kit, then realizing it probably it wasn't the best thing to say. If that had hurt her, and had been her first encounter with blood, then telling her that things could be more painful wasn't the smartest. Oh well, it didn't see to matter because she soon felt the blue gray kit slump against her and drift into sleep. The cream she cat smiled down at her kit, and a fresh wave of longing washed over her. Horizonkit was the only kit of hers to look like their father. He had been a loner, but he had been so very kind and sweet. She had never truly meant for things to come this far, but they had, and she had almost no regrets about it. The only major one she had, was that her kits would never feel the love of a father who cared for them.
Horizonkit had fallen
asleep. But it was not to be a peaceful one. The nightmares still haunted her.

(In her nightmare)
The dark blue-gray kit was padding down a forest path, the trees and earth were stark and frightening shades of gray as they crumbled to ash around her. Each paw step sounded like she was stepping on agonized souls. Suddenly the ash and dust swelled up and solidified into a cat's skull. The skull shrieked and lunged at her, its sharp teeth latched into her neck and pain exploded all over her body. The skull glowed like ancient embers and burned her fur. Horizonkit's body became enveloped in white hot flames; her fur vaporized and her flesh melted off her bones. She screeched in agony as the Skull ripping at her throat melted into a terrible black acid that seemed to burn into her very bones. The ebony goo bore into her eyes and she blacked out.

She woke up screaming. The pain from her nightmare still fresh. The young she-kit was shaking and gasping as terror racked her body.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; March 15th, 2017 at 03:12 AM.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:34 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
Infernosky pursed her furry cat lips tightly, as if she were bottling up all of her frustration into her mouth. Then, she forced her eyes to close and she let out a sigh to release her agitated tension. It was an unusual experience for her to be on the opposing end of a strong deputy's suspicion, since she had been so used to being the one to scare away all the rogues and loners. From now on, she would look at them under a different light.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post

"I understand." Infernosky said finally, in response to Obsidiansky's straightforward answer. It made sense, it was just that Infernosky found it hard not being the one in control of these things; she had been so used to it for so long. She wished she could deny it, but perhaps this was some sort of lesson from Starclan, or from one of her possibly deceased family members; if anyone was teaching her a lesson up there, it would probably be Twilightsky. The red tabby felt a little better after this thought.
"But we don't need your sympathy." The former deputy's pupils were dragon-like slits when she said this. She always found a way to end on a hard note.

When Obsidiansky then asked the trio about how they came to Windclan, Infernosky opened her mouth of reply, but Jitterbug's voice filled the silence in between the question and her thoughts. Relishing the feeling of finally being able to talk about something she knew something about, Jitterbug went on to talk about her part of the story of the journey, "Well, me and Russel were never forest cats. We were born n' raised in the grimey streets of New York City," She named the city in such a way that assumed that the forest cats would know what a city was, "I had a brother and three sister an' Russel had two big brothers. Me an' Russel though...we just weren't built for city-living, I guess. Every-cat was nasty to us. Poor Russel here was always tryna be nice, and all he'd get is a nasty claw mark on his face. And me, well I just couldn't fit in, with my jittery condition, y'know. People thought I had rabies, my sisters said. Eventually, we got what we always knew was comin' to us...we got caught and caged in the metal boxes humans like to put street cats in." She paused for a moment when the memories of that dark, horrific place flooded back into her mind. Then those dark memories grew lighter when she turned to the red tabby, "Then Infernosky," Jitter's eyes will gleaming with admiration, "She got us all out; the entire pound! She watched and learned how the shiny silver sticks unlock the cages, and she learned how to pick the locks! And she taught us all how. She had us work together to get out of the pound; we were an unstoppable army of cats!" Her paws were flailing wildly with excitement as she told the story, "So then me and Russel decided to follow Infernosky. She told us about the forest, and how there was soft fresh ground, there were lots of trees, no stinky monsters and humans--you guys call them twolegs--and big families of cats that protected each other as a clan, not 'every cat for itself'. We knew that the forest would be a better place for us than the city, so we joined her on her journey here. And it's been hard...but we finally made it here! And everything is BEAUTIFUL." She spun around in a circle, looking up at the canopy of trees spinning above her and she got dizzy, falling backward onto Russel's front paws, laughing. Russel just nodded in agreement.

Infernosky looked at her young companion with a small effort to hide a gentle smile with a raise eyebrow; an amused expression. Clearing her throat, she shared her half of the story, "I was deputy back when the clans were living in the tunnels. It had been just before they collapsed when I was taken. I had been out hunting in unexplored tunnel pathways, when I was ambushed by three hungry rogues. They thought they could just take the stash of prey I had been collecting without a fight. Their leader, though..." Infernosky frowned as she recalled the rougue leader, Hickory, a cat she still wasn't sure she liked or loathed, "He was clever. He shifted a rock that sent the tunnel into a collapse over where I was standing. When I woke up, I was crippled, and stuck in their hiding place. They had taken me captive, and threatened to kill me unless Windclan would shared a portion of their catches during the winter. I stalled for a while--I would rather have them kill me than let Windclan suffer prey loss during the winter. When I felt I could run on three legs, I attempted escape, out of the tunnels. The leader, Hickory, tried to stop me, and I ran us both into a trap; that's how we ended up at the 'pound', as Jitterbug calls it. Hickory helped me figure out the lock combinations...but after we were free, Hickory decided the city was a better opportunity for him, so we went our separate ways...but I promised myself that no matter how long it took for me to get back to Windclan, I would make it. And I did. Though I feel as if I didn't make it back in time..." Infernosky trailed off, then finished, "Well, that's our story."

Obsidiansky anxiously watched the reddish she cat's face, cocking his head to one side-- more gingerly. He wasn't quite sure about this cat. Maybe Shrikecall had been right; but the other two seemed friendly enough. I hope Blazingstar gives them a chance. He thought, a nervous expression crossing over his features. He knew the older Deputy was rough sometimes, but up until now he had always thought Shrikecall was at least fair. And he had definitely always though that Blazingstar was fair, so things were probably going to work out just fine. For both of them. Right? He flinched at her hard tone, drawing backwards and his own hues narrowed.

Sympathy? He thought, with an agitated twitch of his tail. "Look. You two--" He motioned to Russel and Jitterbug-- "are strangers here, and you--" he turned his gaze back to Infernosky-- "haven't been here in moons. Cats are pretty on edge right now, and I would suggest being more friendly if you want anyone to like you. Blazingstar would probably let you live here, but it wouldn't be much of a life all on your own, cause you guys--" he glanced back towards the other two cats, flashing them a more friendly expression-- "look like you'll do just fine making new friends." He looked back towards the former Deputy, and his hues flashed with something that looked a good deal like defiance.

It wasn't-- and he realized perhaps that had been a little harsh-- but it was the truth. Obsidiansky knew he couldn't always be friendly, and he wasn't...right now he was watching them. Learning. So that perhaps someday he would be able to help these cats again. He wanted to remember them... because they seemed different. Obviously they were, being strangers and everything, but there was just something about them that made his pelt itch. Was it distrust? No-- Obsidiansky was a fairly trusting cat, though not to the point where he was stupid. And he knew it wasn't frustration, but he was drawn towards them. Strangers were few and far between in WindClan, considering no cat had joined in quite some time, and he was wondering if these cats would.

Probably. They looked like they were going to. He listened to Jitter's story; trying to follow her words, but every once in a while a look of confusion would cross his features. What was 'New York City?' or 'rabies?' or a 'pound,' or 'locks?' He had no idea what any of that was, but he didn't want to interuppt. He politely waited until she was finished, and a smile flickered over his face at her final statement. She was one energetic young cat, that was for sure. It wasn't that long ago when Obsidiansky had been her age...at least, from the age she looked, he figured he was older. Then again, perhaps not...he'd seen some pretty small she cats in his lifetime, after all. And he figured that the other two were older, considering her more bright outlook on life...as far as he could tell. The black tom turned his gaze back onto the former deputy, more wary as he watched her and listened to her tell her story.

The story surprised him. He hadn't been expecting that, but it was...believable. And the tom was certain these cats were telling the truth now, if he hadn't been completely sure before. He hoped that Blazingstar would let them in. Though right now, his job was to guard them-- and make sure that they went nowhere without him. A strange situation, but an okay one. "Huh. Looks like you've all been through a lot." That was the only thing Obsidiansky could think of to say. Though the tom was normally fairly good in social situations, this seemed like one of those times when it didn't apply to him...very much.

Shrikecall re-entered the area of the Clearing where the four cats were sitting...looking none too happy. He glared at Obsidiansky, who shifted over quickly in an attempt to get out of the Deputy's furious glance. "Former Deputy-- Blazingstar wants to see you. Just you." He mewed, staring hard at her two companions before flicking his tail for the she cat to follow. He knew that they probably had their story all worked out by now. At least Obsidiansky had been there-- too bad he couldn't come too, he would know which parts were true or false. If Shrikecall knew anything about the younger cat, it was that he made friends wherever he went.

Obsidiansky glanced uneasily at the two other cats, attempting to smile in a friendly manner. "So...you guys want to go on a walk or something? I could show you around," He offered. He was doing his best to make light of his guard position, though he was beginning to grow frustrated with Shrikecall for giving it to him. Him, of all cats! But why? Cause I opened my big mouth, that's why. He thought, a frown coming onto his normally friendly features.

Old March 15th, 2017, 11:38 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Blazingstar was pulled away from his talk by his mother. She spoke something of a 'talk' and that concerned the orange tabby. Had something happened within the family? Had someone died? What if she's dying?! he thought dramatically crossed his mind and his hues widened as he turned his head to look at the she-cat. He loved his mother and only wished the best for her, however his stubborn personality and willful behavior sometimes got him into trouble. Even now after all this time away from the nursery and being caught up in warrior duties. If anyone scared Blazingstar, it was Alderscreech or Embedust. Emberdust especially, was like a fierier version of his mother. Don't be ridiculous! Maybe someone else is dying, he scolded himself. Alderscreech was healthy and strong. If anyone else were about to die, he was certain she'd seem more concerned.
The thoughts flew in and out of Blazingstar's mind, however it only landed on one thing. He was in trouble. This was going to be a lecture and he was going to listen or face her wraith. "D-did I do something wrong?" he inquired. When she pulled him away, he was flirting with Fawnskip. Just another feline he was getting acquainted to, but perhaps it seemed a little more than that in other cats eyes? What was so bad about having a little fun here and there? He deserved to relax every now and then, right?
@tawny~

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 15th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Larkkit obeyed, following Heartpaw. Her act had worked and her hues were bright with excitement. This could also been seen in what appeared to be a small skip in her step. Her tail was straight in the air as they walked as well. As they approached the apprentices' den, she looked at the gaping den. It was much bigger than the nursery with a different smell. It didn't smell too inviting like the milky scent from the nursery, but it also didn't seem uninviting. She only assumed that once she was settled here long enough that perhaps she'd adjust to it. If only I could be an apprentice sooner! she longed to adventure out of the camp, but seeing as it was against the code, she couldn't. Although if anyone knew Larkkit and now predictable she was, everyone could see her future. She was going to be one of the kits who wandered into the territory. If anyone would know this, it was Heartpaw. "Sooo do we go inside? Or am I supposed to just look in?" she asked, popping her head through the entrance and giving the den a good look around. It was just a bunch of nests, an apprentice here and there. There were no kits bouncing around and there were no queens bickering. "It must be nice to not be so crowded," she couldn't help but comment.
@Lonestar23

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread