Kit Curriculum Finder
Last post by DaffodilFlight
Today 01:58 AM

Old August 18th, 2021, 11:32 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post

Batsong tilts his head and leans over, gently licking over the wound to soothe it a bit.
"Best you see Bouncepaw for the pain. And yes, it is boring and stuffy... but the joy of kits is worth it. They make me feel alive, which is new... I do hope to have my own, as in carry them and birth them myself. What was it like being a parent?"

Badgersight sucked in air through his teeth "I.. Wasn't around much... it comes along with the... young and stupid part. I only really was a big part of Coyote's life when he was an older apprentice... I've only met the other two a couple of times.. But it fills me with pride, seeing that Coyote has grown into a fine warrior. Makes me wish I was there for all his firsts... I missed his first crush, his first heartbreak.. I even missed his apprentice ceremony" He admitted "I was scared of love back then, scared to let myself be open with others, but I learned that it's not healthy to just hold everything in" He said, beginning to ramble about his regrets.

~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥
Old August 18th, 2021, 11:38 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Badgersight sucked in air through his teeth "I.. Wasn't around much... it comes along with the... young and stupid part. I only really was a big part of Coyote's life when he was an older apprentice... I've only met the other two a couple of times.. But it fills me with pride, seeing that Coyote has grown into a fine warrior. Makes me wish I was there for all his firsts... I missed his first crush, his first heartbreak.. I even missed his apprentice ceremony" He admitted "I was scared of love back then, scared to let myself be open with others, but I learned that it's not healthy to just hold everything in" He said, beginning to ramble about his regrets.
Batsong looks at him and presses up against him, leading him to the medicine den first.
"I understand that feeling... Would you ever want to try again? I'm sure there will be many she-cats willing to mate with you. I'm sure you'd be a wonderful father to another litter."
He wasn't exactly sure where this conversation was going, but he was getting curious. Curious on what Badgersight had to say.
Old August 18th, 2021, 11:46 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:

Batsong snorts a bit. He nudged the warrior over with his paw lightly.
"You can stay if you want, fuzz-brain." He looks at the tom and gives him a small smile. His heart felt light for once. He liked it. It might just be him noticing he can actually friend this cat.
"Don't push it." Elmshadow looked sideways at Batsong. Though he meant the words he couldn't shake the feeling of easiness. The obnoxious furball can be bearable afterall, when he wants to. He suddenly felt like he could just relax, like maybe he didn't have to prove himself around Batsong.

After spending a life always striving to prove himself as a loyal warrior and putting on an act to win the affections of she-cats, it felt freeing to not care what Batsong thought of him. It hadn't occurred to him until just that moment that he had been putting on some level of front his whole life. While he truly did feel the loyalty to his clan and he wasn't acting his determination to put the clan first, he suddenly realized the pressure of always trying to make sure other cats saw and knew he felt that way.

Maybe I am going soft, between Batsong and Goldenstep.... He shook himself, dispelling the thought before it could take a full and coherent form inside his mind.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 18th, 2021, 11:53 PM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
"Don't push it." Elmshadow looked sideways at Batsong. Though he meant the words he couldn't shake the feeling of easiness. The obnoxious furball can be bearable afterall, when he wants to. He suddenly felt like he could just relax, like maybe he didn't have to prove himself around Batsong.

After spending a life always striving to prove himself as a loyal warrior and putting on an act to win the affections of she-cats, it felt freeing to not care what Batsong thought of him. It hadn't occurred to him until just that moment that he had been putting on some level of front his whole life. While he truly did feel the loyalty to his clan and he wasn't acting his determination to put the clan first, he suddenly realized the pressure of always trying to make sure other cats saw and knew he felt that way.

Maybe I am going soft, between Batsong and Goldenstep.... He shook himself, dispelling the thought before it could take a full and coherent form inside his mind.
Batsong stands up and stretches before turning to look at him.
"Will you return to the warriors' den then? I don't want you falling asleep out here. It's getting colder and I know you wouldn't stay in the nursery. Maybe the elders' den is more suiting?"
He smiles mischievously and lays back down before rolling on his back.
"Unless you want me to keep you warm?" He looks at the tom and smiles. He meant it as a joke but part of him found he wouldn't mind huddling with the tom. That would probably be bad though, Elmshadow had a mate. And soon to be kits. But there was also the big chance Elmshadow will decline (not very politely as normal) and storm off in a huff. Still, it was fun to poke a little fun at him now.
Old August 18th, 2021, 11:54 PM

Quote:

Batsong looks at him and presses up against him, leading him to the medicine den first.
"I understand that feeling... Would you ever want to try again? I'm sure there will be many she-cats willing to mate with you. I'm sure you'd be a wonderful father to another litter."
He wasn't exactly sure where this conversation was going, but he was getting curious. Curious on what Badgersight had to say.
Badgersight felt his face heat up as he nodded "I.. Wouldn't be opposed to the idea... I would be a much better father this time around though..." He said, furrowing his brows in thought "I'm not sure anyone's into me to be honest and honestly, I find a lot of them hard to talk to. I've always had an easier time talking to toms. Things just seem to flow easier" He admitted with a shrug.

~~~
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:03 AM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Badgersight felt his face heat up as he nodded "I.. Wouldn't be opposed to the idea... I would be a much better father this time around though..." He said, furrowing his brows in thought "I'm not sure anyone's into me to be honest and honestly, I find a lot of them hard to talk to. I've always had an easier time talking to toms. Things just seem to flow easier" He admitted with a shrug.
Batsong snorts.
"But I'm technically a she-cat. I go by a tom, but I was a she-cat at birth, what does that say now? Besides, I'm sure if you give it some time to look and try to be social, you'll find someone special. Someone you'd want to pamper and raise kits with. Now, go get that aching shoulder looked at before I shove you in myself!"
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:23 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:

Batsong stands up and stretches before turning to look at him.
"Will you return to the warriors' den then? I don't want you falling asleep out here. It's getting colder and I know you wouldn't stay in the nursery. Maybe the elders' den is more suiting?"
He smiles mischievously and lays back down before rolling on his back.
"Unless you want me to keep you warm?" He looks at the tom and smiles. He meant it as a joke but part of him found he wouldn't mind huddling with the tom. That would probably be bad though, Elmshadow had a mate. And soon to be kits. But there was also the big chance Elmshadow will decline (not very politely as normal) and storm off in a huff. Still, it was fun to poke a little fun at him now.
Elmshadow growled. And just as I was forgetting why he got under my pelt. "Thanks for the reminder," He meowed aloud. He rose to his feet. He flinched as his legs straightened and his skin stretched against the fresh scabs over his various new wounds. He found himself stiff again from the lack of movement.

He looked down at Batsong as he turned his body to walk away. "If you need somebody to keep you warm, the elders would understand and I'm sure they'd be glad to assist. I understand you fragile cats struggle with the cold."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 19th, 2021, 01:07 AM

Quote:

Batsong snorts.
"But I'm technically a she-cat. I go by a tom, but I was a she-cat at birth, what does that say now? Besides, I'm sure if you give it some time to look and try to be social, you'll find someone special. Someone you'd want to pamper and raise kits with. Now, go get that aching shoulder looked at before I shove you in myself!"

"That's fair! either way! you're easy to talk to, It's nice" he said with a purr before letting out a laugh"I'm flattered by your concern but there's nothing that can be done, It was a deep wound, it did some damage, but it hurts a lot less than it used to" he said straightening up, he squinted, examining the other tom closely once more. He has pretty fur. He thought giving him a friendly smile.

~~~
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:41 AM
murder is illegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow growled. And just as I was forgetting why he got under my pelt. "Thanks for the reminder," He meowed aloud. He rose to his feet. He flinched as his legs straightened and his skin stretched against the fresh scabs over his various new wounds. He found himself stiff again from the lack of movement.

He looked down at Batsong as he turned his body to walk away. "If you need somebody to keep you warm, the elders would understand and I'm sure they'd be glad to assist. I understand you fragile cats struggle with the cold."
Batsong snorts and shakes his fur.
"Sorry a joke gets under your fur. Also you should go get those wounds checked out."
He looks at him, his head tilted to the side slightly.

Last edited by ~Sayonara~; August 19th, 2021 at 09:42 AM.
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:44 AM
murder is illegal

Quote:
"That's fair! either way! you're easy to talk to, It's nice" he said with a purr before letting out a laugh"I'm flattered by your concern but there's nothing that can be done, It was a deep wound, it did some damage, but it hurts a lot less than it used to" he said straightening up, he squinted, examining the other tom closely once more. He has pretty fur. He thought giving him a friendly smile.
Batsong huffs a bit, puffing out his chest.
"Doesn't mean you can't get something to ease the pain!" He gives Badgersight a look of 'go in or I'll shove you in myself'.