Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 09:50 AM
summer school: swimming...
by idia
Last post by Mica
Today 09:45 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:42 AM
Otterpaw friend finder
Last post by korok
Today 09:39 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by korok
Today 09:36 AM

Old August 19th, 2021, 11:02 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Unhappy Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post

Batsong snorts and shakes his fur.
"Sorry a joke gets under your fur. Also you should go get those wounds checked out."
He looks at him, his head tilted to the side slightly.
Elmshadow's nose twitched. The wounds are healing fine. I don't need a nag worrying over them, thank you." He shook himself trying to fling out the stiffness. He glanced at the freshkill. "Those kits will be wanting that soon enough. I don't plan to get caught here when they do."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old August 19th, 2021, 11:48 AM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Elmshadow's nose twitched. The wounds are healing fine. I don't need a nag worrying over them, thank you." He shook himself trying to fling out the stiffness. He glanced at the freshkill. "Those kits will be wanting that soon enough. I don't plan to get caught here when they do."
Batsong's smile washes away and he nods, his ear flicking and he gets up, bringing the kill closer to himself.
"You're right. You should go then. I should get back to the nest for when they wake. I can probably ask Badgersight to help me watch over them once they wake up with new energy."
Old August 19th, 2021, 03:59 PM

My Mood: Inspired

{@Rainquail • @-Ash- • @coffeebeans • @WINGSOFFIRE}
(Hope I mentioned the right people lol)
~~~
Smokykit yawned and stretched, he spent most of his time with Dovekit and her adoptive parent. Batsong was so cool, he hoped that Batsong could mentor him when he finally became an apprentice. The kit snapped his attention back to his brother, right. He slowly made his way through the dimly lit den, just barely able to make out his brothers silhouette. He yawned as he sat down beside him and gave him a groggy greeting "Heya Bushykit" he said, flashing a tired smile "What are ya doing?"

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!

Last edited by seeingstars; August 19th, 2021 at 04:05 PM.
Old August 19th, 2021, 04:36 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden View Post

Batsong huffs a bit, puffing out his chest.
"Doesn't mean you can't get something to ease the pain!" He gives Badgersight a look of 'go in or I'll shove you in myself'.
Badgersight shakes his head, chuckling "Fine" He said before going in. He returned a bit after and rolled his eyes in fake annoyance "There, are you happy now?" He said sticking his tongue out "Bouncepaw gave me some poppyseed for the pain, now can we go for our walk?" He asked lightheartedly

☆ CHARACTERS ☆
WormkitDandelionmaneDaywhisper • Hollykit • Cherrywood
~~~
!! Please only bump me if it's been a few hours, thank you!! ♥

!! My thread titles are normally song lyrics, feel free to ask me about them !!

!! I do not share the opinions/feelings of all of my characters !!
Old August 19th, 2021, 04:41 PM
murder is illegal

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Badgersight shakes his head, chuckling "Fine" He said before going in. He returned a bit after and rolled his eyes in fake annoyance "There, are you happy now?" He said sticking his tongue out "Bouncepaw gave me some poppyseed for the pain, now can we go for our walk?" He asked lightheartedly
Batsong nods.
"Now we can. You may lead the way. You seem to like being on top."
He snorts a bit and gives Badgersight a bit of a teasing look. His amber eyes softened and shining in enjoyment.
Old August 19th, 2021, 09:59 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

- @Coffebeans @seeingstars @WINGSOFFIRE -

Sleetkit was already awake, and greeted his siblings. He had never been one of many words, but he did nod a greeting at his siblings before puncing on Smokykit's tail with palyful smile.
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Hehehe! Those bunnies were so damn predictable. Kill a few of their clanmates and they'd finally come and challenge her claim. It was almost getting boring, but she supposes not to the point where she would ever stop. The hulking molly padding around some thistles on her way back to camp, a devious smile plastered on her scarred mug. She padded halfway down the incline and leapt the rest of the way done.

"ShadowClan, I spotted some bunnies trespassing on our territory. It seems that the bunnies have been ordered to try and reclaim their old territory." Dawnstar yowled immediately upon arrival. Her tail was raised high over her head, practically wagging with excitement. Dawnstar was in need of a new deputy, she might see about killing two birds with one stone here. She could at least see if anyone had potential. As much as she wanted to fight, it didn't look like there were many bunnies at the border, and no sign of her favorite lilac chew toy, alas, she'd probably sit this one out and see how cats handle themselves.

"Grimhound [ @spade ], Owlspots [ @Celeste ], Sparkpaw [ @Ziera ], Spottedpaw [ @Little Timmy ], Batsong [ @Jayden ], Fiercefire [ @Hawkice ], Rabbitpaw [ @Sky13 ], Brakenpaw [ @Poppy ], Badgerscar [ @Angelique ], Berrypaw [ @Stardust~ ], Stemhop [ @Zesty Mango ], Shadestripe [ @Singing Jay ], Beargrowl [ @finnzel ], Whisperpaw [ @Papaya ], Shadefrost [ @Rimuru Black ], Wolfwhisper [ @x ghostie ], Foxstorm [ @FrostCat ], Rookpaw [ @Shade. ] Daisypaw [ @Beetlenose ], Flametail [ @Nixey ], Antpaw [ @Clovershade ], Swiftpounce [ @Kunaiskrill ], Shrewstep [ @gs29513 ], and Maplepaw [ @littlelove ]."

"You'll all come with me, I don't think those bunnies are expecting an ambush. Keep to the shadows and the trees as best you can, keep silent we'll let them push the border as far back as they'd like, wait for my order, and then pounce. It'll be fun." Dawnstar purred, though her sadistic smile said otherwise. "I want as many bunnies dead as possible. If I notice you're holding back or letting bunnies runoff on purpose, you better walk away from ShadowClan on your own otherwise I'll just have to make you live to regret your decision. I'm giving you a chance to prove yourselves, both to me and to ShadowClan. That territory belongs to us, I have no intentions of giving it back. I've got no interest in mercy, it's kill or be killed."

Though most of the cats she had call she felt she could trust would present themselves as proper merciless ShadowClan warriors, some she had her doubts on. "Let's move." The clan leader gathered her patrol with a commanding sweep of her tail and led them out to battle.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; August 20th, 2021 at 11:27 AM.
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookpaw's eyes widened at the call. Her? W-why?! She knew she was a lot smarter than most, but that didn't help her in combat. The black she-cat was built like a WindClanner, tall and lean. Her mind immediately panicked. She was suspicious of Dawnstar's intentions, especially since their only interaction had been Rookpaw's defense of Finchpaw. She followed reluctantly. Poor, poor, self-absorbed Rookpaw wasn't currently remembering the main reason why this was bad. And how could she, it was related to a cat other than herself.
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:48 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

The she-cats jet black paws were stretched out in front of her as she was relaxing in the clearing. Berrypaw had just been out hunting (alone) and thought it was time for some relaxing. Just as she was about to close her eyes and doze off, her eyes shot open. Dawnstar's yowl did not go unnoticed, how would it? Bunnies in the territory? That was... great. As she heard her name called for the battle patrol, a little bit of excitement raged through the apprentices body. I'll go and shred some of the bunnies!

Swiftly, Berrypaw got up and started to follow Dawnstar out of camp.
Old August 20th, 2021, 11:53 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Foxstorm followed Dawnstar, honored to have been chosen, though she wasn't surprised. Of course Dawnstar would choose her, she was one of the only loyal cats left in ShadowClan. The rest were liable to betray ShadowClan, and Dawnstar.
She scowled as she saw apprentices. Foxstorm didn't like that apprentices were in the ambush. Chances were they would get in the way, and then the warriors' would have to look after them and kill WindClan cats. Great.