Last post by Hound
Today 10:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 21st, 2021, 09:14 PM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Sunstripe turned around and groaned. Great he quickly snapped the tendon of the canine attempting to eat the she-cat in mourning before running up to her and attempting to push her away with his head. “Come on! Come on! Come on! You can mourn later or we’ll be mourning the both of you!!” He snapped getting annoyed at everyone’s emotional nature during A FREAKING BATTLE!!
She blinked looking at him sadness glazing her eyes. She then looked at the dog angrily one of them, had killed snow. Her snow.she growled and big the dogs foot angered she then scratched its flank not really realizing the dog biting her. Then standing next to the tomcat she said
Help me kill the dog. He deserves it

Dustsong had never gotten like this before
Old February 21st, 2021, 09:19 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
She blinked looking at him sadness glazing her eyes. She then looked at the dog angrily one of them, had killed snow. Her snow.she growled and big the dogs foot angered she then scratched its flank not really realizing the dog biting her. Then standing next to the tomcat she said
Help me kill the dog. He deserves it

Dustsong had never gotten like this before
Sunstripe nodded before going to snap yet another tendon. “Go for the Achilles’ tendon! It’ll make it so the beast can’t move. Then we can kill it!” He was HUNGRY. All he could think was that he wanted to eat this animal. He felt alive in these moments of turning a predator into his prey. He was absolutely sure that he would tuck into the coyote once all was said and done.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old February 21st, 2021, 09:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Jackpot @Slushie

Frostpaw forced her eyes to grow wide in shock as Buckstar rose from the ground and was flinging himself back into the battle,” My stars...Starclan must think he is extremely important to the clan and granted him a 10th life. That’s amazing.” she meowed trying to look genuinely shocked while she was really just angry she didn’t dispose of him sooner.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 21st, 2021, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Sunstripe nodded before going to snap yet another tendon. “Go for the Achilles’ tendon! It’ll make it so the beast can’t move. Then we can kill it!” He was HUNGRY. All he could think was that he wanted to eat this animal. He felt alive in these moments of turning a predator into his prey. He was absolutely sure that he would tuck into the coyote once all was said and done.
she nodded and bit its tendon.
The dog yelled as she brought it to the ground growling.
Blood gushed onto the snow as she said
Kill it now.

Her voice was in a low growl
Old February 21st, 2021, 09:48 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Robinwhisker was once again joined by her clanmates, fighting as if Starclan themselves were guiding their every slash. They are fighting for Thunderclan with their lives, just like I am. Despite the adrenaline running through her veins, she was tired. Her bones ached with every movement. A well placed bite from the coyotes on her left shoulder making her put more pressure on her front right paw. How many of these beasts are there? How many lives are they going to take?
Buckstar's venomous yowl overpowered the hissing and snarling from cats and coyotes alike. "Its time to finish this!" She yowled to her clanmates.
Oh I hope no one else dies tonight. I just reconnected with Peachblossom... Eveningmist just became deputy... Applepaw has a whole life ahead of her... I won't allow these mutts to hurt anyone else I care about!
Old February 21st, 2021, 09:48 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
she nodded and bit its tendon.
The dog yelled as she brought it to the ground growling.
Blood gushed onto the snow as she said
Kill it now.

Her voice was in a low growl
Sunstripe grinned wolfishly and nodded to the she-cat. “With pleasure.” He growled before stalking forward twords the head of the beast. He could feel its hunger and rage turn to fear the it watched him. He was the predator now and the canine knew it. Swiftly, he sprang forward and wrestled its jugular from its neck. The dog looked at him a few moments until the light in its eyes dimmed. With the taste he’d gotten from that bite he licked his lips. It was delicious.

Old February 21st, 2021, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Sunstripe grinned wolfishly and nodded to the she-cat. “With pleasure.” He growled before stalking forward twords the head of the beast. He could feel its hunger and rage turn to fear the it watched him. He was the predator now and the canine knew it. Swiftly, he sprang forward and wrestled its jugular from its neck. The dog looked at him a few moments until the light in its eyes dimmed. With the taste he’d gotten from that bite he licked his lips. It was delicious.
She felt the body go limp and a grin crossed her face. She had gotten revenge. Snow was revenged mostly.
She padded towards the tomcat and said
I’m Dustsong! Or dusty your name?

She already knew his nickname.
Old February 21st, 2021, 09:58 PM
sadly, I exist

Quote:
She felt the body go limp and a grin crossed her face. She had gotten revenge. Snow was revenged mostly.
She padded towards the tomcat and said
I’m Dustsong! Or dusty your name?

She already knew his nickname.
Sunstripe smiled a bit, more of a smirk really. “Sunstripe. That was some nice fighting there Dusty.” He mewed genuinely. He glanced around at the other carcass of a coyote he’d left behind. So much to eat. Back to the conversation at hand.

Old February 21st, 2021, 10:13 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Cats returned to the battle and rallied for a final push and that split second distraction was all Gravehound needed to get a leg up on the coyote with his leg in its mouth. Pulling the front half of his body up as mange stopped thrashing him the large tom lashed out his claws at the coyotes face hoping to force the animal to drop him and finally got lucky. Because on paw claws fully unsheathed dug unto its eye. As the beast howled biting slightly harder for a moment the warrior lashed out with another paw and attempted to get the other eye only managing to scratch around it and throw blood everywhere. Still with half of his paw blinding the other eye it didnt really matter. With a shriek and a head toss the coyote finally threw him and let him go turning on its heel and running out of the camp as its blood soaked its mangey fur and dotted the ground.

Good riddance. Or thats what Gravehound would think if he wasnt flying through the air into a rock. With a crack the tom went flopping to the ground immediately having and trying to pull himself to his paws to assess the damage. Right his shoulder had a large cut his leg was shredded and it felt like the bone was pulled out of the socket and he could feel blood trickling down his head from a new gash. And Lighteningpaw was calling for help he could drag his battered body to the medicine cats later. With a limping gait Gravehound threw himself at the coyote latching onto its side and sinking fangs into the back of its head pulling it back. Hopefully the creature would let go of the apprentices tail and expose its throat to a well placed bite from the apprentice but if not maybe he could do another eye gouge before he passed out from the pain of his wounds. Maybe.

@Phoenix Fall
Old February 21st, 2021, 10:41 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// Open to anyone who wants to help get him to the medicine den. | and @sootsplashed — [Sorry 'bout the double post; I couldn't help myself.]

At his leader's rally, he forced his eyes open and clenched his jaws tighter. He wanted to fight. Oh, how he wanted to fight. But his side hurt and his leg just wanted him to die... Lionpaw's pain tolerance was above average—it had to be; he'd been burned twice with little to no healing after, and rogues didn't exactly play nice when they roughed others up. In the end, it wasn't his perseverance that convinced him to act, but the extreme anger that coursed through him.

Coyotes... were most definitely his new, least favorite animal. He hated them now. Utterly despised them. All life had merit, some believed. So what?! If he had the power, from here on out, coyotes would cease to exist.

With a growl, the abyssinian forced himself to his paws. The blood on his pelt was misleading—while he was badly scraped, most of the substance came from beasts, not himself. That's not to say he wasn't bleeding—it simply wasn't bad as it seemed. His flesh was still meeting the air, however, and it stung like repeated slashes. Though, the chill in the air made the pain more tolerable. Numbed it a bit.

It was likely that only excess adrenaline kept him moving as he stood, keeping his injured leg limply off the earth while looking in the direction that Midgemask had run off to. The feline knew that she was trying to help, but Lionpaw needed her here, not... wherever she was. Abruptly, he swung his leg forwards, putting weight on it as if he were taking a step. It turned out to be a foolish move: not only did his body as a whole protest, but he nearly buckled onto the floor at the lightning-like pain, his vision flashing white. The apprentice let out a strangled cry despite his efforts to keep it in.

So that was that. No walking. Only standing. Definitely no fighting. Pain and irrational betrayal; only, he'd betrayed himself rather than placing the blame on someone else. "Midgemask," the apprentice called. He needed... to get to the healing grounds, probably. She did to. Only, his side would sting like thorns straight from the Dark Forest if he tried leaning on anything, and he couldn't walk without the help... What did that leave? Being carried? Hopping like some deranged pigeon? He fought the bitter laugh that threatened to escape his maw.
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; February 22nd, 2021 at 07:25 AM.
Closed Thread