Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 08:52 PM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 08:50 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 08:48 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:47 PM
A Friend for a Dying Spirit
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 08:44 PM

Old October 14th, 2016, 09:18 AM
;0

My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Pond's Twisted Tunnel

Sodden's suspicions had been confirmed. "I'm sorry. I was just curious why the clan would let you leave after something like that," the tom sighed. "ShadowClan should have been there to help... They never do. I-" The rest of his speech had been interrupted by Jungle, whom Sodden had barely noticed left. "Great!" he replied, trying to sound enthusiastic.
Old November 5th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Old User

My Mood: Cheerful

She was cold and tired. Her mind was scarred and her head hung low. Seashell stumbled and fell at the mouth of the cave. Sending the sound of her fall echoing through the twisting caverns. She shut her eyes tightly but it make the images of blood go away. She held her paws over her ears but the sounds of screaming cats echoed in her head. Her head pounded as the scenes played over and over again in her head.She had taken a drink from the salty sea to try and wash the taste of coppery blood from her mouth but to no avail. The taste lingered, always there as she huddled in despair.(seashell looks like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmt...00/rosepaw.jpg )
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)

Last edited by Honeykit; November 5th, 2016 at 10:36 AM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Old User

COUGHCOUGHBUMPCOUGHCOUGH
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)
Old November 14th, 2016, 02:30 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

(Sorry for the late-ish reply; this thread died and yeah... lol)
Pond jerked his head over to the new sound- what was that? His senses were immediately heightened and his jaw dropped open in slight shock. He shouldn't be frightened, really, for the number of felines he'd meet recently. And yet he was. The introverted tom would rather be alone than around constantly company, but what could he do now? Leave the noise alone? That would be heartless, and Pond chose not to take that path.
He supposed he'd better check out what was going on. And so, the reddish-brown feline padded over towards a new, unfamiliar scent.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; November 14th, 2016 at 02:31 PM.
Old November 19th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Old User

Seashell lifted her head deadened at the sound of paw steps. She thought she saw a gray face before blacking out.
A warm breeze whipped her fur as she raced along the stream laughing as her brother, Willow stumbled and tumbled headfirst into the stream. Then suddenly it wasn't a stream, it was a tide of blood carrying Willow farther and farther away from her! she screeched and raced after him then her father was there too it that river of blood, tears ran down her face but the only thing she saw was inky blackness. Seashell looked up and saw her mother on the other side of stream and smiled with bloodstained teeth and pointed at her. Seashell looked down and saw not her own paws but those of her mother's! She looked back up but her mom's dead body fell into the tide of blood. Then her dream went black (how was that?!)
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)

Last edited by Honeykit; November 19th, 2016 at 02:42 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeykit View Post
Seashell lifted her head deadened at the sound of paw steps. She thought she saw a gray face before blacking out.
A warm breeze whipped her fur as she raced along the stream laughing as her brother, Willow stumbled and tumbled headfirst into the stream. Then suddenly it wasn't a stream, it was a tide of blood carrying Willow farther and farther away from her! she screeched and raced after him then her father was there too it that river of blood, tears ran down her face but the only thing she saw was inky blackness. Seashell looked up and saw her mother on the other side of stream and smiled with bloodstained teeth and pointed at her. Seashell looked down and saw not her own paws but those of her mother's! She looked back up but her mom's dead body fell into the tide of blood. Then her dream went black (how was that?!)
(Cool) Pond stared at the incoming feline with slight curiosity as he padded forwards. With each step his fear waned and bravery seemed to take its place. Why, the newcomer didn't seem too harmful. It was a molly. A molly that...
In his thoughts, the long-haired cat suddenly realized that the feline had fallen asleep.
What? That couldn't be possible. The cat had just screamed a few seconds earlier, and screaming shook up the nerves and prevented sleep. No, this was not a soft doze, but something more serious than that. Seashell must've gone through something that flip-flopped her brain and caused her to black out. Perhaps it was the fall. Oh, she had been dreadfully unlucky to come down the way she did, through that hole in the ground. There was another entrance to this tunnel, a gentle-sloped one, that Pond often used.
Anyways, Pond stopped in his tracks and stared for a while. He had no clue what to do.

Old November 21st, 2016, 03:21 PM
Old User

(the dream continues) Seashell was running again in suffocating blackness, the crowd of scents and sounds flooded her but she kept running. Somehow she knew that if she stopped she would die. An unnatural and bright light broke the darkness to reveal shadowy shapes. There were three of them all coming at her she turned her head to look at the first one, a wave of fear as strong as a valley breeze almost knocked her over, her paws went slower as if she was treading water. Shaking her head she looked at the second one. An overpowering tide of guilt washed over her, how could you do that, she was your mother, she raised you from birth. Said voices inside her head. The next shadowy figure as she looked at it made her feel the betrayal of her mother in her last moments. Seashell was now her mother, Vixen, standing over a dead body. Seashell saw herself coming at Vixen the fear, grief , and pain in her eyes as suddenly her vision ended and her spark ebbed away. Seashell woke up yowling loudly, scaring the cat in front of her. It was a cry of fear, pain, and sorrow.
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)
Old November 22nd, 2016, 06:31 PM

Quote:
(the dream continues) Seashell was running again in suffocating blackness, the crowd of scents and sounds flooded her but she kept running. Somehow she knew that if she stopped she would die. An unnatural and bright light broke the darkness to reveal shadowy shapes. There were three of them all coming at her she turned her head to look at the first one, a wave of fear as strong as a valley breeze almost knocked her over, her paws went slower as if she was treading water. Shaking her head she looked at the second one. An overpowering tide of guilt washed over her, how could you do that, she was your mother, she raised you from birth. Said voices inside her head. The next shadowy figure as she looked at it made her feel the betrayal of her mother in her last moments. Seashell was now her mother, Vixen, standing over a dead body. Seashell saw herself coming at Vixen the fear, grief , and pain in her eyes as suddenly her vision ended and her spark ebbed away. Seashell woke up yowling loudly, scaring the cat in front of her. It was a cry of fear, pain, and sorrow.
Pond stared at the molly for a few moments, wondering exactly what was going on. What happened within her mind? She'd been unconscious for a couple of minutes so far, which could be dangerous. What if this newcomer died right here?
While Seashell pondered through the dream, Pond began thinking rapidly. What if she died? What would I do with the body? I've never seen a dead cat before! What if she dies and I bury her, but she comes back to life? His wonderings made sense to Pond, who clearly had no clue what Seashell was going through.
Of course, all those things were washed away the moment Seashell twitched her paws and yowled. "Oh my gosh!" Pond said, twitching his ear in fright and scampering away as quickly as he could. "I- I thought- Wha-" He stammered, unsuccessfully gathering up his emotions.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 01:40 PM
Old User

Tears streamed down Seashells face giving her an eerie look. She staggered to her paws before dropping back down on the wet, cold, stone floor. Her belly growled loudly and she only managed to say one word through her pain wracked mind "Food". She lay on the floor, her eyes glazed over in pain and hunger.
Honeykit
Flash
River
SunDash
Shock
(more coming)

Last edited by Honeykit; November 23rd, 2016 at 01:40 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Tears streamed down Seashells face giving her an eerie look. She staggered to her paws before dropping back down on the wet, cold, stone floor. Her belly growled loudly and she only managed to say one word through her pain wracked mind "Food". She lay on the floor, her eyes glazed over in pain and hunger.
Pond's insides shook. "Food?" He echoed back, mimicking Seashell's words. Was she hungry, or was her dream just about food? The tom decided on the former, so he'd have to get some prey for her.
The tom amused for about moment, deciding how safe it'd be to leave her alone. Would she leave the moment he got up to hunt? Scanning Seashell once more, Pond found this unlikely, so he quickly scrambled to his paws. "Oh, ok, I'll get food."
The reddish-brown feline quickly trotted over to another area within the tunnel complex where he knew there was food. It was a dimly lit area, with a couple of damp moss hanging on the sides and rats crawling around. And to make matters better, there was a small stream running through the middle of it, which provided fresh water.
The tom crouched down into a hunting position as soon as he saw a potential catch: a rather plump brown-furred rodent. That'll do. Pond thought, and quickly sprang towards the rat. With a quick snap to the neck, the brown-pelted animal was dead. The loner paused for a moment, thinking about his fresh-kill. It wasn't the cleanest catch he'd ever made- and not the biggest either, but it'll definitely feed the newcomer.