Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:27 AM
The Moors Whisper...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 07:23 AM

Old March 7th, 2018, 02:19 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug RP (W/ OCs // Limited amount of hero and villian spots open)

(Guys I'm sorry, who needs their Kwami???)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old March 7th, 2018, 04:26 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Miraculous Ladybug RP (W/ OCs // Limited amount of hero and villian spots open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Eli glanced ack up,"Both... They're both so... C-confident," he smiled half heartedly and let out a light scoff,"Unlike me..."
After the bout Mirala almost collapsed and sat down next to Eli and examined her ankle. Stupid! Completely sprained! she thought and growled under her breath, "Urskadamus." She started bandaging it not noticing anyone.

Last edited by .:<Ghoulie>:.; March 7th, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:19 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
After the bout Mirala almost collapsed and sat down next to Eli and examined her ankle. @Stupid! Completely sprained!; she thought and growled under her breath, "Urskadamus." She started bandaging it not noticing anyone.
Eli blinked at her in surprise, he hadn't noticed her before.

---

@Alone4Life
Alex just gaped at her, expertly hiding his grin, Well, well. Someone else like me. "What do you mean who am I? Don't you know? The real question is, who are YOU?" He said, again sounding surprised, hiding his grin.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 7th, 2018, 06:01 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:

---

@Alone4Life
Alex just gaped at her, expertly hiding his grin, Well, well. Someone else like me. "What do you mean who am I? Don't you know? The real question is, who are YOU?" He said, again sounding surprised, hiding his grin.
She looked sideways at him tying the bandages in a knot and her eyes seething in pain. She got her backpack out and got a pair sneakers out, and put them on , flinching.
Old March 7th, 2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
She looked sideways at him tying the bandages in a knot and her eyes seething in pain. She got her backpack out and got a pair sneakers out, and put them on , flinching.
"Are y-you o-ok?" He asked, tilting his head.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 7th, 2018, 06:49 PM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
"Are y-you o-ok?" He asked, tilting his head.
"Huh? Oh it's just a sprain, I'll live. Well not a minor one but such comes with the life of being in a bout. Sprains a few carpet burns here and there. worst I've seen was a major sprain."
Old March 7th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:

---

@Alone4Life
Alex just gaped at her, expvertly hiding his grin, Well, well. Someone else like me. "What do you mean who am I? Don't you know? The real question is, who are YOU?" He said, again sounding surprised, hiding his grin.
Her only answer was a flick of her tail. She pulled her hammer out, long sharp blades extending. ”Who I am, is no business of yours.”She replied cooly. Her eyes searched him and she launched herself in the air, swinging the hammer “Hiya!”Her eyes focused on him. She hit the ground bext to him and growled under her breath.What is he and what am I? Why am I doing this and how? I’m not even controlling myself! The answer to that was, no one knew. She did a backflip and landed on a fence. “You want to know who I am? Ask and you shall receive!” She jumped again, not at his chest but at his feet. If she could push him down it might give her a perfect chance to defeat him!

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alone4Life View Post
Her only answer was a flick of her tail. She pulled her hammer out, long sharp blades extending. ”Who I am, is no business of yours.”She replied cooly. Her eyes searched him and she launched herself in the air, swinging the hammer “Hiya!”Her eyes focused on him. She hit the ground bext to him and growled under her breath.What is he and what am I? Why am I doing this and how? I’m not even controlling myself! The answer to that was, no one knew. She did a backflip and landed on a fence. “You want to know who I am? Ask and you shall receive!” She jumped again, not at his chest but at his feet. If she could push him down it might give her a perfect chance to defeat him!
Alex didn't flinch as she landed next to him and nearly missed him. Instead, his eyes followed her as she landed on the fence and then he grinned and chuckled faintly,"Didn't I already?" He asked.
He then stepped back a few paces, making sure to avoid her blow, but just barely,"I'm sorry for laughing, but I just find it amusing that I found someone's... Identity," he looked at her, eyes oddly... Soft...

---

@Dark blossom
"O-oh... Ok.." Eli looked away and headed for a nearby bench.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 8th, 2018 at 02:24 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 07:55 AM
I'm a group of stars

Quote:
Alex didn't flinch as she landed next to him and nearly missed him. Instead, his eyes followed her as she landed on the fence and then he grinned,"Didn't I already?" He asked.
He then stepped back a few paces, making sure to avoid her blow, but just barely,"I'm sorry for laughing, but I just find it amusing that I found someone's... Identity," he looked at her, eyes oddly... Soft...

---

@Dark blossom
"O-oh... Ok.." Eli looked away and headed for a nearby bench.
"..." She said nothing but waved and walked (insert limped.) to her house
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:25 PM

Quote:
"..." She said nothing but waved and walked (insert limped.) to her house
Eli waved back.