Last post by Moonandstars
Today 05:10 AM

Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:09 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Jaystorm glanced at the tom. "A little." She stretched. "So... No tresspassers today, eh? Pity." She flexed her claws.

"Anyway..." Jaystorm began, marking the border. "What else do you want to do? I'm in the mood for anything you suggest. Border patrols are bo-ring!" Jay flicked her tail to emphasize.
"How about a snack for the evening?"
Thrushwing suggested, while sniffing the air, just encase he missed a scent. "I could treat you to a bluejay."
He said, padding away expecting her to follow.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:15 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by starclaw View Post
"How about a snack for the evening?"
Thrushwing suggested, while sniffing the air, just encase he missed a scent. "I could treat you to a bluejay."
He said, padding away expecting her to follow.
Jaystorm grinned. "And I..." She sniffed yhe air, her jaws parted. "...could treat you with a squirrel." Jaystorm glanced pointedly up into a sycamore tree, stifling a purr of pleasure as she saw a small brown figure high up in it.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:44 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Jaystorm grinned. "And I..." She sniffed yhe air, her jaws parted. "...could treat you with a squirrel." Jaystorm glanced pointedly up into a sycamore tree, stifling a purr of pleasure as she saw a small brown figure high up in it.
Thrushwing looked up at the squirrel and looked back at her.
"Good luck, trying catch that." He said doubtful.
He padded to the tree where he saw a bird fly to and climbed it. A blue colored but nested in a branch.
He jumped off the tree and the bird only just opened its wings, to fly away when it was too late.

Thrushwing climbed down the tree, with the bird in his mouth. He dropped it in front of jaystorm and smirked.
"Are you able to beat that?"
Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:15 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thrushwing looked up at the squirrel and looked back at her.
"Good luck, trying catch that." He said doubtful.
He padded to the tree where he saw a bird fly to and climbed it. A blue colored but nested in a branch.
He jumped off the tree and the bird only just opened its wings, to fly away when it was too late.

Thrushwing climbed down the tree, with the bird in his mouth. He dropped it in front of jaystorm and smirked.
"Are you able to beat that?"
Jaystorm waved her paw dismissively. "Easily." Using her powerful hind legs, she launched herself a good way up the tree. The squirrel chattered noisily, picking at a nut about three quarters of the way up the tree. Jaystorm glanced at a hole in the bark of the sycamore.
I have to get to it before it reaches that, she thought.
Jaystorm hooked her claws into the branch above her and climbed up. She repeated this process until she was a dizzyingly way up, but gritted her teeth and kept going.
Now she was in range of the prey. Just one more branch...
Snap! There was a crack below her hind legs. Jaystorm gasped as she slithered/fell down three or four very seperated branches before getting a good grip. She sent a silent prayer of thanks to StarClan.
Jaystorm climbed back up, but less recklessly, and reached a point above the squirrel. It had opened some nuts and was doing the last one.
It's now or never, her mind whispered.
Jaystorm leaped down the branch and onto the squirrel, hanging onto the branch with one paw and praying that her odd hooked claws would hold the bark. The squirrel writhed for a moment and then was still. Jaystorm looked down at the small shape of Thrushwing.
I think I beat him, she thought smugly, slithering down the branch with ease and landing neatly beside Thrushwing.
The light-gray tabby began to groom her fur thoroughly. In between licks, she asked, "did I beat you?"
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:23 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
Jaystorm waved her paw dismissively. "Easily." Using her powerful hind legs, she launched herself a good way up the tree. The squirrel chattered noisily, picking at a nut about three quarters of the way up the tree. Jaystorm glanced at a hole in the bark of the sycamore.
I have to get to it before it reaches that, she thought.
Jaystorm hooked her claws into the branch above her and climbed up. She repeated this process until she was a dizzyingly way up, but gritted her teeth and kept going.
Now she was in range of the prey. Just one more branch...
Snap! There was a crack below her hind legs. Jaystorm gasped as she slithered/fell down three or four very seperated branches before getting a good grip. She sent a silent prayer of thanks to StarClan.
Jaystorm climbed back up, but less recklessly, and reached a point above the squirrel. It had opened some nuts and was doing the last one.
It's now or never, her mind whispered.
Jaystorm leaped down the branch and onto the squirrel, hanging onto the branch with one paw and praying that her odd hooked claws would hold the bark. The squirrel writhed for a moment and then was still. Jaystorm looked down at the small shape of Thrushwing.
I think I beat him, she thought smugly, slithering down the branch with ease and landing neatly beside Thrushwing.
The light-gray tabby began to groom her fur thoroughly. In between licks, she asked, "did I beat you?"
Thrushwing looked over between his and jaystorm's Hunting sessions. "Since you nearly fell, but you still caught it, I'll give you a seven."
He said and picked up the bird and dropped it in front of her and nudged it closer. "Eat, I got this for you."
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:46 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thrushwing looked over between his and jaystorm's Hunting sessions. "Since you nearly fell, but you still caught it, I'll give you a seven."
He said and picked up the bird and dropped it in front of her and nudged it closer. "Eat, I got this for you."
The tabby rolled her eyes. "Stupid branch." Jaystorm nudged the plump squirrel towards the tom. "You first."
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:45 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
The tabby rolled her eyes. "Stupid branch." Jaystorm nudged the plump squirrel towards the tom. "You first."
Thrushwing took small bites from the squirrel, and looked back up to the she-cat.
"Now for you."
He nudged the bird closer to her paws.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 09:10 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thrushwing took small bites from the squirrel, and looked back up to the she-cat.
"Now for you."
He nudged the bird closer to her paws.
"Fine." Jaystorm took a bite from the bird she was named for. Feathers! She spat out the soft items and plucked the rest of the bird before digging in again. Delicious!
Jaystorm scanned the border for a thick bush. A few paces away, closer to the border, was a dense bush of some sort. She dug out a large hole beneath the greenery, pushing aside all the branches, and laid down the feathers inside. "It's like a nest," she said proudly, half to herself.
Jaystorm weaved in the branches she had pushed aside almost self-consciously, making a nice little makeshift den.
"Why did I just make this?" She sighed aloud.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 10:16 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Quote:
"Fine." Jaystorm took a bite from the bird she was named for. Feathers! She spat out the soft items and plucked the rest of the bird before digging in again. Delicious!
Jaystorm scanned the border for a thick bush. A few paces away, closer to the border, was a dense bush of some sort. She dug out a large hole beneath the greenery, pushing aside all the branches, and laid down the feathers inside. "It's like a nest," she said proudly, half to herself.
Jaystorm weaved in the branches she had pushed aside almost self-consciously, making a nice little makeshift den.
"Why did I just make this?" She sighed aloud.
Thrushwing padded to the nest and examined it, due to the greenery and the blue and black feathers ma it look stunning. "It's a beautiful den." He commented.
Old April 23rd, 2017, 10:14 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Thrushwing padded to the nest and examined it, due to the greenery and the blue and black feathers ma it look stunning. "It's a beautiful den." He commented.
"But why in StarClan did I make it?" Jay chuckled.